The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley nodded. "Nor your Oscar win."

Nikki shrugged. "I never thought that was a big deal. I won an Oscar playing a stripper with a heart of gold. Not much of a stretch of my acting range."

"Nikki, I'm thinking trilogy. We'll see how well the first book sells and then get started on the second. I've been editing as we go along. Your fans will be downloading this story into their kindle 9.2's off Google-Amazon within days."

There was a knock on the door and Jill Juggs walked in, "Nikki, your daughter's here to see you and we got him."

Nikki's eyes lit up. "Fantastic! Send Alexis in and have one of the rooms prepped."

Nikki's biographer looked over at Jill Juggs. She had been famous in her early days, almost as much as Nikki Nipples had. Where Nikki was still stunning, Jill had gained weight and lost a lot of her good looks. They were famous for their passionate lesbian scenes. "Wait a second!" Shirley sat up. "Are you Nikki's bisexual friend Jill?"

Jill smiled. "That's me."

Nikki smiled. "I was telling you Jill grew jealous of the attention her husband was paying towards me or specifically my breasts. After throwing me out, she located Moshe on the holonet... er excuse me the old internet and went down to Mexico to get her boobs enlarged like mine."

Jill smiled. "If Nikki's book does well. I have enough stories to fill another."

Shirley laughed, knowingly. "I'll bet. I'll have t take you up on it. Nikki's book has already gotten one million preorders. The woman who made porn mainstream is one hot commodity right now."

Jill left and Nikki typed something on her Apple/macrosoft helicopter. "Damn!" she cursed, hitting the computer. "Stupid Windows Perfect has crashed again." Nikki stood. "Here's Alexis. Honey, come in and meet my biographer."

Alexis strolled into the room and Shirley was struck by how much she resembled her the youthful pictures of her mother. Alexis was stunning, her hair was pulled back, and she wore dark makeup around her eyes like Nikki preferred. Alexis' breasts were a perfect C-cup, just like Nikki's had been at her age. "Hi Mom! I just wanted to say goodbye before I leave." The girl was bouncy and vivacious, full of life and energy.

"Have fun dear." Nikki turned to Shirley. "Alexis is off to Cancun for spring break with her college friends. She's taking business and I hope to let her manage Double E Triple X productions when she graduates." Alexis kissed her mom on the cheek, nodded at Shirley and left the room. "Say goodbye to your father."

Nikki watched her daughter leave. "Alex and I are very proud of her. She'll be graduating at the top of her class and she just got engaged."

Shirley frowned and did some quick calculations in her head. "Nikki, um, so Alex was the one who got you pregnant?"

Nikki smiled sadly. "Of course."

"But you also slept with his brother and father at the time you would have gotten pregnant. Are you sure you want that in the book?"

"Yes. Alex has become very accepting of everything over the years. His dad and mom passed on and his brother is a divorced jerk. He doesn't know about my encounter with his family, but I want the truth in the book. We've raised Alexis as our own and deep down I know she's our child."

Shirley nodded, "Can you give me a quick rundown on what happened when you found out you were pregnant?"

"Well, Alex still wouldn't return my calls and I needed money fast. I drove to the city and walked through the door to Pole Dancers. The manager looked at me and said, "you're hired." He gave me dancing lessons, a small apartment, and a credit line at the boutique next door. My career there only lasted a month, but the stories could fill another book. I'd fucked seven men before the manager caught me and told me I wasn't supposed to fuck them when they paid for a lap dance. Who knew? I figured I only had a few months before the baby started showing so I worked as hard as I could. I did several bachelor parties a week, hired myself out as an escort and other things.

One day, I looked out in the audience and saw Jill's husband. I'd mentioned he was a movie producer. Well, he secretly had a lot of porn connections. He paid me a nice signing bonus and my career as a porn star was born. My squirting jugs were a huge hit and when Jill joined me later for a lesbian scene, sales went through the roof. When I started showing, we made some pregnancy fetish movies and the bigger I got the more I lactated. I was fucking a black stud on set, when his huge cock induced pregnancy."

"When I had recovered and left the hospital, I showed up at Alex's office and held Alexis out to him. He took one look at his baby girl and broke down crying. I moved back in with him that night and into his bed a week later, but there was always something between us. It wasn't my cheating and I did tell him everything and I mean every encounter except that with his brother and dad. No, the problem was his cock size and that he was incapable of pleasing me."

We loaded up our car and drove to Mexico. Moshe looked surprised to see us and even more surprised when Alex's fist connected with his jaw. Afterwards, Moshe assured us that there was nothing he could do about my breasts, but there might be something he could do about Alex's prick. He had a theory that the same growth hormone would work on the male penis. I told Alex not to risk it, but he wouldn't listen to me. Moshe looked surprised when I told him I wanted it to be fourteen inches, but he shrugged and prepped his needles.

He knocked Alex out and began inserting the hormone filled needles all over Alex's prick, the flared ridge of the head and even one in the urethra. The biggest needles went right in Alex's testicles and he winced even in his sleep. Then Moshe asked to examine my breasts while Alex was in the recovery room. Of course, he just wanted access to my nipples so he could fuck me. I stared at him with pure hatred while he fucked me to orgasm after orgasm. Damn Jew! Sorry my old prejudices come out some time.

Shirley nodded. "Your story reads like a bad sci-fi sex story on the holonet."

"Some people will agree. Anyway, my husband woke up and I drove him back to California, my ass and pussy filled with Moshe's sperm. He doesn't know about that either, but you can put it in the next book.

"For the next few weeks, Alex was in a lot of pain. His testicles were killing him and I'd find him curled up in the fetal position off and on during the day. His cock was growing and growing and growing and I was getting very excited with anticipation. Finally, one day, Alex told me that his now huge balls were still aching, but didn't hurt as much. I kneeled before his rapidly growing ten inch floppy cock and watched it grow to fourteen inches in my hand. This was the cock that would enslave me and I would be my husband's whore from that day on. He groaned with pleasure as I stroked his shaft. The head was huge and then I ran my hand up to it. SPLAT! The hugest wad of sperm smacked me in the face and it was good, oh so good. I was so thrilled with it, I didn't hear Alex screaming in pain and clutching his balls."

"The next day, the same thing happened. Where my nipples are ultra sensitive, now Alex's cock head was too. I tried to fuck him the next day, but as soon as the head touched my wet pussy, it exploded. Worse for him, each time he ejaculated, it was like getting kicked in the balls."

"He got better?"

"No. Everyday his balls would fill with a huge amount of cum and he would be forced to ejaculate and deal with the pain. He tried abstaining, but after three days of sperm build up he was mumbling nonsense and acting erratic."

"Just like Father Juma?"

"Just like Juma. By that time, I was going nuts to get a good big cock fucking and at the same time, some goons showed up at the house. It seems, I would be in breech of contract if I quit making pornos. They threatened to sue me and Alex and even go after Alex's practice. I left Alex and our daughter and went back to making porns. It was the hardest thing I'd ever done and when I wasn't fucking, I was heartbroken.

This time Alex showed up at my office holding Alexis. He said, he'd take me back and even understand my staying in the business. I moved back home for good this time. He had a big surprise for me that night. He fucked me to ten magnificent orgasms."

"How?"

"Just like my bra had nipple caps to protect my sensitive nipples. Alex had someone design a plastic cap that fit snugly over the head of his cock. It was flesh colored and barely noticeable. Having those big balls empty into my womb gave me the biggest orgasm of my life. Of course, poor Alex lied next to me, curled up and sobbing with pain."

"When my contract expired, I went out on my own. First, we started a small internet site and put up a video of Alex fucking me. My fans followed me to the site and soon I was making my own movies under the EEXXX productions label. Jill came aboard after her contract expired. I also recruited Ares and Max Swell who was running out of money since his football career went downhill. By then I was so famous, I picked up some mainstream roles."

Jill knocked and walked in again. "The room is ready and he's cleaned up."

"So Shirley, ready to see me in action."

"Sure. What's up?"

"My men captured Father Juma today. A couple times a year, we grab him off the street, clean him up, and let him fuck me. He quit resisting years ago and it helps keep him a little sane. He's even uglier now then he was twenty years ago, so we just do close ups of his cock and sometimes splice it with scenes of one of my better looking black studs. Alex is joining us for a threesome. I'll be taking 28" of black and white cock in a few minutes." "

"Oh, and I've learned to take their entire cocks now in every hole."

***************

Alexis threw her things in the trunk of her car and climbed in, aiming her car South for Mexico. There were no girlfriends with her nor was she going to Cancun. The young woman tugged on her ear to activate the implant. "Dial friends Moshe," she ordered it. The phone started ringing in her ear. None of her friends understood what it was like growing up in the shadow of Nikki Nipples, world famous holonet porn star, stripper, and Oscar wining actress. The last straw was when she walked in on her fiancé having virtual sex with her mother. Ricardo's hand was grasping at the air like they were squeezing a pair of large breasts while his other hand jerked his thin six inch shaft. Alexis had almost dumped him on the spot.

"Moshe Moshe," said Moshe answering the phone with his usual stupid joke. "Alexis Nicastro."

"I'm on my way. I'll be in your office tomorrow."

"Is your mind made up? I can still make them as big as your mother's."

"Just DD's, Moshe. That's close enough and I really don't like men staring at my body."

"You got it." Moshe looked over at the boxes containing the breast enlargement needles. The were all labeled C, D, DD, EE, FF, and GG. The doctor leaned up and ripped the label off the DD box and placed it on the FF box. He took out a pen and wrote Alexis on the label. "You got it," he said again, trying not to cackle. "And don't worry, there's no charge for this operation. Your parents are old friends of mine."

"Well thank you." Alexis hadn't been expecting it would be free. His breast enhancements were going for 100 grand a tit. Now she could use the money for her wedding and to buy sexy clothes and a bikini for her fiancé. No more virtual sex with my mother, asshole, she thought. "Moshe, I will see you tomorrow."

Alexis tugged her ear to hang up the phone. She was a little nervous. She'd never had an operation before. She hoped her new breasts would make her a little more interested in sex. She more or less just had sex with her fiancé to make him happy. She got very little pleasure out of it. Maybe that would change. She knew one thing though. Alexis Nicastro wasn't a whore like her mother. A simple boob job wouldn't turn Alexis into a slut.

She wasn't her mother. Alexis could handle it.

The End

Author's note: I'd like to dedicate this series to Chuba whose works appear at eroticstories.com. His stories are similar about housewives who get taken advantage of by a series of men. The idea of a woman whose arousal level is controlled by her nipples had been bopping around my brain for awhile. I had another idea for a story about a wife who finds herself having sex with rude, obnoxious jerks and that story idea merged into this one. The "Sports Jerks" chapter was planned for that story. Nikki is for the most part, my first heroine character with the possible exception of the heroine from "The Unwanted Houseguest". I've done stories about reoccurring stud characters, but I usually drop the female after she becomes a slut. I envisioned this as a serial story with short chapters since my last story "Welcome To The Neighborhood" was so long coming in at 27k words and I wanted something quicker to read and write. I had other chapters in mind and some day I might do a "Nikki Nipples: The Lost Episodes" story. (Nikki vs. The gym, Nikki vs. The traffic cop,) etc. But, I probably won't.

This may not be my best story or series, but I think it has the best cast of characters. The titles came from the old Tick cartoon which all had titles like "The Tick Vs. The Mustache". If you aren't familiar with Rastafarians and think they're just a bunch of pot smokers, look up the wikipedia entry on them. It's quite fascinating.

If anyone wants to carry on the Adventures of Nikki Nipples, Jill Juggs, or Alexis Areola, be my guest.

Stormbringer