The Anniversary Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had I said that than her husband noticed us together and made his way across the room in several large strides. "Well, look who's hanging around my wife again. Do you have a death wish or something, young man?" he growled.

"Um, no, sir," I said meekly. "I was just..."

"Curtis. Mind your manners. Cal was over here talking to Bob's sister, Allison. I know you've noticed her. Blonde, big tits. You know. The kind of student you're always showing all that extra attention to." She nodded in Allison's direction.

He was clearly flustered. "Now, Janine. You know that's just not true. I treat all my students equally well."

Janine cut him off at the waist. "Right. But if they're blonde and pretty you treat them more equally well, don't you George Orwell, Jr?" Now it was her turn to storm off and that gave me the opportunity to excuse myself.

"Nice seeing you again, Dr. Carter", I said as I made me move. He scowled at me and made some kind of grunting noise which I took as a dismissal. "Good riddance," I thought to myself as I searched the room again for my sweater-clad beauty.

I saw her move toward the refreshment table so I quickened my pace. She was reaching for a glass of wine just as I pulled up next to her so I reached in, grabbed it and said, "Here. Let me get that for you."

Allison just stood there for a moment then said, "You're like a fungus that just won't go away. Are you really this hard headed or do you just like being shot down over and over and over again?"

I smiled and said, "I prefer to see the trait you're describing in me as dogged determination. From an evolutionary standpoint a woman should find that very appealing in a future mate."

Allison's eyes opened widely as she exclaimed, "You really ARE delusional! You think you're a potential future mate? You must be on something or maybe you're just insane! I'm going to ask around and see if anyone here is a psychiatrist!"

I sat the glass down and stepped closer to her. She didn't back up but did say rather loudly, "What in the HELL do you think you're doing?" Allison was literally glowering at me and the apples of her cheeks were tainted with a growing hue of crimson.

I moved even closer and put my hands around the back of her upper arms and said in my best Bogart voice, "I'm going to kiss you now and you're going to take it and you're gonna like it."

Allison tried to pull away as she said with a hiss, "I've seen The Maltese Falcon you pompous ass and YOU are no Humphrey Bo..."

I held onto her firmly. She never finished her thought. I leaned down and kissed her square on the lips. Her eyes opened wide again in mock astonishment but I closed mine and kept my lips pressed to hers. After a brief moment of a whole lot of cold nothing, I felt her kiss me back.

I broke away and her lips lingered near mine. "You're an asshole," she said quietly. "But you may just be the cutest asshole I've ever seen. If you'll kiss me again, I'll let you know if you stand a chance with that whole future mate thing." I put my arms around her and kissed again. This time her tongue slid gently into my mouth and I could hear a soft moan over the noise of the crowd.

Six months later we were married in the University Chapel with Bob serving as my best man.

Chapter 2

A week later, I'd made no progress on what to do for our third anniversary and the thought brought up yet another set of emotions. The seven-year itch had arrived four years early. I hadn't cheated on Allie, but temptation was getting the best of me. I found myself looking at every older, attractive woman I saw and it was getting so bad that Allison started complaining.

Just the week before, we were walking around a lake in a beautiful suburb and there were people all around us. I must have been gawking more than usual although I generally made an effort to conceal it. Evidently, I wasn't doing a very good job of that because Allie stopped and said, "Listen. I don't mind you looking at your MILFs or whatever you call them, but could you at least not do it when I'm standing right next to you? How would you feel if I was doing the same thing with older, good-looking guys?" she demanded.

"First of all, that would never happen," I replied confidently. "Second is the fact that I wouldn't be jealous. Unlike you, I am very self-confident and wouldn't be threatened by my wife sneaking a peak here and there."

Allison was getting upset. "How do you know that would never happen? I'm quite the catch, too, and I'm sure a LOT of men would want themselves some of this, you pompous ass!"

I stopped and turned to face her. I debated saying this then and there or holding it back for a more intimate time and chose the former. "I didn't say you'd never look. I said you'd never look at older, attractive men. You see. I know you and I know exactly what interests you. And although I'm not jealous, you are a younger version of my own high school English teacher except that she wasn't initially looking at me—or any of the other cute boys in her classes—the way you do at yours, my love." Allie's eyes lit up with indignation but I held up hand and said, "Let me finish. Let's be honest, here. Have you EVER dated a man your own age or older? No, you haven't. In fact, am I not THE oldest guy you ever dated?"

Allison was incensed. "How DARE you! I have never done anything inappropriate with any student!"

I remained calm and kept my voice low. "But you'd like to."

My hand went up instinctively and just managed to deflect the wicked blow directed at the side of my face. "You PRICK! You are such a bastard! How dare you project your shit on me like that! Fuck you, you asshole!" Allison stormed away. I knew I'd touched a nerve, but it was one I'd wanted to touch for some time now and if I was ever going to move ahead with my new plan, one that had to be touched.

I sighed as I asked myself for the hundredth time, "Dude. How could you do this to yourself? How could you ever agree to settle down FOR LIFE with just one woman? What in the hell were you thinking!?"

I gave Allie about an hour to calm down before I caught up to her. When I did, all she said was, "Take me home."

I didn't say another word to her the rest of the day. When she got ready for bed she didn't even bother saying good night. I decided it this was the perfect time to move ahead with my plan and doing that meant I'd have to break her will; no small task for a woman as self-confident and stubborn as Allison. You see, because Allison is so damn good looking, she's been used to getting her way with every man for as long as she can remember. She hates it when I won't let her do that with me and there have been several times where I've almost had to force myself on her to prove to her that it was she and not me who was being an ass. I was going to do the same thing tonight and make her confront her most deeply held secret no matter how it turned out.

When I climbed in bed right behind her she turned her back to me and said coldly, "Don't you dare so much as touch me!"

I ignored her and slid over next to her. She in turn moved to the edge of the bed. I moved with her and put my left arm around her and cupped her left breast while at the same time flexed my stomach. The elbow came harder than it ever had before. This time, it almost hurt. But I'd never stopped working out since high school and my abs were not only braced but still rock hard. Knowing the first blow had no effect, she wound up to hit me again but this time I grabbed her tiny wrist and pulled her arm in tight to her body. She couldn't move either arm so she started thrashing with her legs. "Let go of me you fucking bastard!" she screamed. It was a good thing our neighbors were out of town. They might have called the cops. The only screaming they'd ever heard before was Allie yelling, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!"

I wrapped my left leg around both of hers and held her tight. I was getting hard just thinking about what might come next as I pressed my naked body next to hers. "Get that thing away from me you asshole! You can forget about sex tonight or any night after this! You are such a fucking PIG! You disgust me!" Allie was thrashing and squirming like never before. "Get your fucking hands OFF of me right goddamned NOW!" She should know better than to curse like that as it turned me on like nothing else.

I held her even tighter and whispered in her left ear, "Ummm. I love it when you talk dirty to me." Allie fought hard to break free but it was useless and she knew it. Still, she struggled. "Do it some more for me, okay, honey?" I teased. Allison's body was quivering and straining as hard as it could to break free, but I could have easily held her in place with just one arm let alone using a leg.

"You want me to talk dirty? Okay, fine! You fucking make me SICK, you fucking cocksucker! When I get loose, I'm going to cut off your fucking balls, your dick, and shove them down your goddamned throat you fucking asshole!"

My erection was now complete and I began running it up and down the crack of Allie's ass. "Stop it, you son of a bitch!" she screamed. I didn't.

Instead, I used my right arm which was underneath her body to reach up and grab her left wrist in order to free my left hand which had been holding it. I started nuzzling her neck and kissing her ear. She loved it when I put my tongue inside it and when I did, she tried hitting me with her head. I kept teasing her and mocked her efforts. "Now, now, precious. That's very mean. Doesn't this feel good?" I kept kissing and as I did I starting cupping her breast and rolling her nipple.

"Let GO of me you fucking animal! I am NOT having sex with you. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BED!" she hollered.

"But it's my bed, too, sweetheart," I said egging her on. I knew how much she hated that but the angrier I got her, the greater the break in her will would be. I slid my hand down her tummy and began pressing on the top of her mound with the heel of my hand. I heard the briefest little gasp before the swearing began again in earnest. I just kept massaging and then fingering. The swearing stopped but the struggling continued.

Then I slipped my middle finger into her pussy and began gently circling around her swollen clit. I knew it! She was already wet! "Someone is very excited, isn't she? Someone who says she doesn't want sex is dying to be fucked, isn't she?" I said as I tongued her ear.

"Fuck you!" she said weakly. Then her body began to relax. Not all at once but the fight was definitely going out of her.

I pushed harder with my cock and slid my finger deeper inside of her. Allison was quiet now and breathing deeply. "I love you, sweetheart," I said as I slid my cock between her legs. She didn't respond. She was still trying to maintain her dignity but this was hopeless. Allie needed sex and anytime it went this far it was game over. I slipped another finger inside her pussy and alternated using more and less pressure as I massaged her clit.

"Mmmmm," I heard her murmur.

"That's what you want, isn't it, sweetie?" I said. Still no response.

I lifted her left leg with my left foot and she raised it willingly allowing me access to her Vault. I pushed my cock between her legs and ran it back and forth over the top of her vagina and used my hand to push down on it to make sure it hit her clit nice and firm. Allie gasped. "I guess this is what you really want from me, isn't it, baby?" I said to her.

Allison's breathing was growing deeper and more rapid. I felt her grab her own breast with her free hand. "Yessss," she said in a deep moan. "Yessss. Please fuck me."

I kept sliding my cock over her pussy and tonguing her ear. "Tell me what you're thinking about first, Allie," I said quietly. "And be honest."

"No," Allison protested. "I...I...I can't."

I pressed down harder. "You want that deep inside you don't you, honey?" I teased. "A cock. Big and hard. Deep inside your wet pussy. That is what you're fantasizing about it, isn't it, sweet girl?"

"Yes," she said. She was now gasping for air. "Please give it to me. Please don't keep me waiting. You won. Okay? So play fair now and just fuck me. Please!"

"Not yet, sweetheart," I told her. "Not until you admit it."

Allison was getting desperate. We hadn't had sex in four days to try and prove her point about my MILF gazing. Two was the longest she could normally hold out. She was dying to be fucked.

"I already...admitted it. You won. I...want your...cock. Please fuck me with it. Don't gloat, okay? You know I can't resist you when you do this to me. I surrender."

"Then say it," I said as I slipped the head of my cock inside her then pulled it out. She tried to chase it with her body to force it back inside but I wouldn't allow it.

"I want your cock," she moaned. "Please! Give it to me, you ass!"

"Now, now. No more of that. I'll reward you as soon as you're honest with me. First you have to tell me what I want to hear and what you know you're dying to say, Allie. So go ahead. Say it to me. It's okay."

"Say what?" Allison said pretending she had no idea what I meant. She tried reaching behind her to grab my cock and stick it back inside her.

"Uh, uh. No cock until you tell me."

"Tell you what, Cal? What is it you want me to say?"

"The truth, sweetheart." I slipped my cock back in and let her have about half of it.

Allie moaned then called out, "Fuck, yeah! Oh, Jesus Christ! Yes! More...now...please!"

"Say it. Tell me whose cock you really want in your pussy. If you say it, I'll let you have all of it." Then I whispered very quietly, "If you'll tell me his name, I'll set it up so you can have his cock on our anniversary."

Allie was literally shaking. "I can't say...that. Not...that. Please don't make me."

I let her have it once all the way to the hilt and held it there while I massaged her clit.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Oh my GOD, that feels so fucking good!"

I withdrew. "Say it for me, honey. Be honest. Say it for yourself. You know that's what you want. So just tell me his name and then I'll fuck hard just the way you like."

Allie was nearly hyperventilating. "Say the name of the cute young high school boy whose cock you want in you and you can have mine—and his—on May 17th."

Allie was desperate, groping for my cock, playing with her own pussy trying to cum without telling me what I wanted to hear. I grabbed her arm again and said, "No cumming until I have his name."

Allie began to cry softly. "It's okay. I love you. I'll let you fuck him. I want to watch and have you suck my cock while you get fucked by him. Just tell me who he is, sweetie."

Allie sobbed then said, "J...Ja...Jason. I want Jason Bradford...to fuck me. Please don't hate me, Cal."

I slid my cock back inside her and began hammering her pussy hard. "I don't hate you, honey. I just wanted you to be honest with yourself. You're the one who knows she needs a young boy to fuck her and I understand, sweetheart. Pretend I'm Jason fucking you, okay?" I said.

I kept pounding her. "Think about him. Imagine his cock inside you with me kissing you and approving. Do you like that?" I said as I gasped for breath.

"Yes!" Allie said. "I...love that. I want that...so...much."

"Say his name for me, Allison. Say it!"

"Jason. Fuck me, please...Jason."

Allie began to shudder as hard as I ever felt before. I kept pounding her and then willed myself to release my huge, built-up load into her soaking wet pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Jason! Oh, God I want your fucking goddamned cock in my fucking pussy!"

I collapsed behind her and both of us lay there trying to catch our breath.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her. I felt Allie jerk and knew she was crying again. "What's wrong, honey? Why the tears?"

"Because now you know and you'll use against me. And...and, you'll hate me. You forced me to say what I didn't ever want to say and now you know. And you won't want me anymore and you'll..."

"Shhhh," I said. "Don't be silly, Allie. I love you so much. That was very brave of you," I told her as I stroked her hair. "It's okay."

We both lay very still for a moment before I pulled her close and said quietly to her. "I meant what I said, sweetheart. I want to want to watch Jason fuck you. That's going to be my anniversary present to you this year."

Allie took my hand in hers and her voice stopped quivering. "Do you really mean that? You want another man to fuck me?" she asked.

"No. Not another man. Another boy. I've known for some time now that's what you fantasize about. I just didn't know who it was specifically. I know you like hard, young boys. So two things. First of all, he may be 18 but he's not a man. He's a boy." I heard Allie purr with delight. "A very handsome, very young...boy." Allie pushed her soft, round ass into my cock which was growing hard again. "The second thing is it isn't just what I want. It's what you want. Your secret is out now and it's safe with me. And it's okay. You can have Jason's thick, hard, young cock inside you."

Allie rolled over on top of me, threw her hair back and said, "I have to ask you again. Are you serious or is this just your latest new game of turning me on?"

I decided to answer her question with a question. "So this does turn you on?"

"Cal!" she pouted. "This is very embarrassing for me. And potentially very dangerous. If you're just using this to get me in the mood, then tell me, okay? If it's just a game, that's fine. I'm enjoying it. Just don't let me think it's more than that if it's just a sex game. Is it?" Allie started kissing me but I stopped her.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, Allie. You know what you like so why should that be embarrassing?"

"Because! I mean, we're talking about me actually having sex with one of my students. That could backfire on us—on ME—in a big way. I need to know if this is sex talk, a fantasy, or if it's something you really want. So which is it?" More kissing. More ignoring.

"The more important question is whether or not this is something that you want. Do you? Do you fantasize about being fucked by boys in your class?"

Allie paused for a moment then quietly said, "Yes." She lowered her head and said even more quietly, "All the time."

"Then all that remains to be asked is this. Do you want me to set this up so you can actually BE fucked by one of them?"

Allie closed her eyes and sighed. "Yes." She paused then quickly added, "But only if you're really, truly okay with that. Are you? Please don't play with me right now. Tell me the truth. Are you really, really okay with watching we have sex with an 18-year old guy?"

"Boy," I corrected her. "You like boys, not men. Right?"

"Yes," Allie whispered.

"Then I'll start working on setting up a date so that I can watch you get fucked on our anniversary."

Allie put her hands over her face. "Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed about this! But yes, he's definitely the cutest guy I've ever had in any of my classes. And he's so nice."

"Okay. Then I'll start working on this but don't ask me any questions about how it's going with him, okay? None. Just let me take care of the how part, okay?"

Allie moaned softly. "Mmmmm. Okay. I can't believe you're doing this for me, honey. My God, I love you SO much!" Allie hesitated then reached for my cock which was already growing hard again. "I want to be fucked again...Jason. Is it okay still to say his name?" Allie asked shyly.

I let her slide down onto my waiting shaft and allowed her to be in control which was something I rarely permitted. "It is. And please fantasize about him while we fuck. Allie lifted up then slid all the way down my hard shaft. "Mmmm. The teacher likes being in charge, doesn't she?" I teased.

Allie came back to life as she bounced up and down on my cock. "Be quiet, Jason, and do as your told. Your teacher wants to be fucked so shut the fuck up and just fuck her!" Allie came again in less than a minute and collapsed on top of me.