The Anniversary Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, honey. I love you so much."

"And I love you, Allie."

So far, so good.

Chapter 3

The next morning I was sipping a cup of coffee after my morning workout when Allie sat down beside me. She put her arm inside mine then rested her head on my shoulder.

"Was last night a dream or did that really happen?" she said as she caressed my arm with her other hand.

"It was very real, Allie. Did you think I was lying?"

"No. Not lying. Just maybe..."

"Setting you up?" I said finishing her sentence. "Why would I do that?"

"Because...well...because I've been such a bitch lately about you looking at attractive, older women. I thought maybe this was your way of proving to me I'm the actual hypocrite here. That's why."

"I can assure you that isn't the case, honey. We've been married for three years now and I knew from the time we said 'I do' that you liked guys who are very young. I'm almost 26 now which is pretty much ancient by your standards," I teased.

"Don't be mean! You're very handsome. I love you very much but it's just that I can't get over how I feel about high school guys. Sorry. Boys," she said correcting herself. "There's just something about their innocence that turns me on so much, you know?"

I assured her she didn't have to explain herself and that I understood. She continued speaking. "But I wasn't kidding about the trouble I could get into if we got caught or find out. He's 18 so I wouldn't go to jail or anything, but I would be terminated and I'd never get another job teaching anywhere."

"I have another idea," I told her. "I know Jason is the boy you want, but this would be a safer alternative. I just happen to know someone who is a junior in high school who just happened to have turned 18 last week. He's very good looking and I have a very good rapport with him."

Allie lifted her head up. "Are you talking about the cute intern in your department?"

"I am. He's kind of shy but the girls tell me he's very cute."

"Oh, my God! He is VERY cute! His name is Caleb, right?"

"I see you remembered," I teased again.

"Hon-ney! Don't tease. This is embarrassing enough."

"Why is it embarrassing?" I asked as I turned to face her.

"Well, we're married and yet we're sitting here talking about setting me up on a date with a high school boy for Christ's sake and my own husband is the matchmaker. Don't you think that's just a little bit--odd?"

"Odd? Maybe. But as long as both of us are okay with this and assuming Caleb is willing, it'll just be three consenting adults having a good time together."

Allie put her head back on my shoulder and purred quietly. "Mmmmm. Having a good time is putting it mildly. My husband is going to willingly help fulfill my deepest, darkest fantasy. That's more than a good time. That's heaven on earth."

"Are you sure you'll be okay with someone who isn't Jason?" I asked.

Allie's hand slid over onto my crotch as she slid it inside my boxers to find my flaccid cock. "Not only will that be fine with me, I'd like to show you just how okay it is." She raised my stiffening shaft through the hole, brushed her long, blonde hair behind her right ear and lowered her mouth onto my cock. "Mmmmm. That tastes so good...Caleb. Do you like that?"

I let Allie do all the work as I allowed my mind to drift off to a fantasy of its own. I closed my eyes and imagined a beautiful, older, married woman I'd been lusting after for months now was the one getting ready to swallow my load. This woman had mildly flirted with me on several occasions and once I even flirted back just to sort of test the waters and based on her reaction, the waters looked clear and deep.

If I played my cards right, it was quite possible Allie would feel so indebted to me she'd offer to do anything to show me how grateful she was. I settled on that thought as I released another huge stream of cum into Allie's warm mouth. "Be a good girl and swallow all of Caleb's cum for me, honey," I said as I held her head in place to make sure all of it went down her throat. Allie was all too willing to comply as she hungrily swallowed every drop.

I saw Caleb pretty much every week and he and I had talked briefly a couple of times. He was a really bright kid who was what my department chair called a fence sitter. When I asked him why he said, "Because he's incredibly talented but he's also easily distracted. If he can find a way to stay focused on math and science, he's got the potential to be as good as you one day, Cal. If not, there's no telling where he might end up. He looks like a surfer dude but we don't exactly have beaches here in Puget Sound. Try and keep an eye on him if you can. Not that he isn't trustworthy. He just needs a little guidance and mentoring."

I hadn't taken his words to heart then but I most definitely would do so starting today. "Caleb! Morning. How are things?"

"Oh, good morning, Cal. Good, I guess. Been kinda busy lately, you know."

"Busy with school, busy with a job, or just you know, getting' busy with the ladies?" I said in my best voice from The Ladies Man. Caleb had blond hair and fair skin so when he blushed it looked like a volcano getting ready to erupt. Sometimes it was a bright shade of red and others it was this deep purple that made you wonder if he was about to stroke out.

"Sorry, buddy. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'm sure you have a girlfriend and what you guys do is none of my business."

Caleb was looking down to avoid eye contact. He shrugged and said, "No. Not really."

"Not really? Does that mean you like someone or does it mean you have a girlfriend and you'd like to do um—more?"

The red that had drained from his face came back with a vengeance and I was sympathetic to his plight. "Okay. Enough of that. I'm obviously making you uncomfortable and that wasn't my intent. I was just trying to get to know you a little better. You're a really nice guy but you're so quiet I sometimes forget you're here. Looking back, I wish someone would've taken an interest in me when I was interning," I told him.

"I'd like that. I mean, if you want to do that, of course."

Caleb still hadn't looked at me so I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, I do want to. Listen, why don't you help me review this latest string of code I've been working on and see if I missed anything. You game?"

"Seriously? You'd let ME review YOUR work? That would be like totally awesome!"

"Then let's like totally get to it," I said in way that sounding more friendly than mocking. You're only here three hours, three days a week so get crackin'!"

When he'd finished, Caleb sheepishly told me he'd found what he thought was an error and showed me where it was. I stood there pretending to be dumbfounded. I'd left the obvious error in there knowing he'd find it. We made the correction, then watched the results. The feedback showed the percentage increase rise first by 12% and then by 15% and finally by an incredible 21% I said, "My friend. If I ever patent this I'm going to write you in for a share of any profits I make. 'Nice catch' is the understatement of the year. Excellent job, Caleb. And thank you."

Caleb didn't blush but he was smiling. I had a hard time telling when guys were good looking but even I could see what Allie saw in him. This kid was really handsome. I decided to take the next step.

"Caleb. I'm not sure how to thank you. We can't pay you but I'd like to make it up to you."

"Oh, you don't have to do that, Cal. I'm just glad to help. Really. It was so cool being able to go through the code. Talk about amazing!"

"Well, thank you, Caleb, but I am indebted to you. How about having dinner with me and my wife this Saturday evening? I mean, unless you and your girlfriend have plans."

Caleb looked down again then up before saying, "I don't actually have a girlfriend. I don't really date all that much. I'm pretty busy with school and here and..."

"I get it," I said. "You've got a lot on your plate so the lucky girl or girls will just have to wait until you're ready, right?"

Caleb blushed again but not so much this time. "Uh, I guess so. I don't really know about them being lucky and all that, though."

"Hah! Let me tell you there's no need to worry about that. You've met my wife, right?"

"Uh, yeah. She's really, you know—pretty." The redness crept a little higher.

"No need to be embarrassed, Caleb. Allison is a beautiful girl. And you know what?" I leaned toward him after looking around as though I didn't want anyone to hear some state secret when I whispered to him, "She told me she thinks you're really cute." Caleb's face went purple.

"Me? Really? Your wife said I'm cute? Wow!" Caleb smiled and shook his head.

"She did. So what do you say? Dinner this weekend?"

"Uh, yeah. Okay. Sure."

I gave him our address and couldn't wait to tell Allie she was going to have a chance to meet Caleb and lay the groundwork for her anniversary gift. Just the thought of it and what it could lead to for yours truly was giving some major wood.

Allie was beside herself happy when I told her who was coming to dinner. We were standing in the kitchen and she started looking around then began rattling off ideas for what she should serve. "I make a great lasagna although my coq a van is really delicious, too. Maybe I should..."

"Honey?" I said interrupting her. "Caleb is 18 and a guy. He'll eat anything you put in front of him. Trust me, okay?" I moved closer to her and said, "I'm more interested in what you'll be wearing Saturday and then on our anniversary than I am in dinner."

Allison smiled. "You and your sweater fetish! No worries there, I promise you, okay? In fact, have I ever disappointed you where that's concerned, especially before a big event? I can promise you that I will look absolutely perfect for you on both occasions. And before you ask, yes I will keep my sweater on when Caleb fucks me." Allison's smile turned into a positively wicked grin.

I put my arms around her and said, "You really do know how to treat a man!"

Allie purred. "I know," she said still smiling.

"The main question now is do you know how to treat a boy?"

Allie was gone. Her tongue was in my mouth and her hands were ripping at my belt buckle. She tore her own pants off and pulled me onto the laminate countertop in our little apartment. "Fuck me, Caleb," she begged. I was all too happy to grant her wish.

When Saturday rolled around Allie had been out shopping. She'd been gone for hours and got home about 4 o'clock. She had several bags with her when she came in said, "Okay. Come with me to the bedroom."

I followed her in and she began laying out various combinations of skirts and sweaters on the bed. "Which one should I wear tonight and...which one do you want me to wear when Caleb fucks me?"

I liked all of them but two more so than the other three. (As turned on as this made me I did NOT want to ask how much all of this cost. Instead I chose to look at it as an investment; a kind of down payment on future fucking of my own with my wife's blessing.)

"Okay. For tonight I like this ribbed, iced-pink top (I'd long since learned the difference between the lighter ice pink and the darker hot pink) with the low neckline and the gray skirt and matching shoes."

"Interesting," Allison said. "I thought that would be your choice for our anniversary. But, okay. I like that a lot. Which one is my fucking costume?" she teased. She reached out and grabbed my hand and held it with both of hers. "I still can't believe you're actually letting me do this. Have I told you I love you for this lately?" she gushed.

"Not since yesterday but I'm okay with hearing it again," I said as I squeezed her hand back.

"Okay. For the big night I love this white knit top that looks almost sheer with the short little mock turtleneck although it's even shorter than a regular mock."

"Mmmm. It's cashmere and you don't want to ask the price," Allie assured me. "It really is very sexy and I'm thinking about either wearing a very sheer camisole under it or going completely braless. Which one sounds better to you o' Matchmaker, Matchmaker, who's made me a match?"

"I like both looks for sure but honestly? I think the white camisole underneath is sexy as hell."

"Okay! Then it's settled. Pink tonight and white on May 17th." Allie paused for a moment then picked up the top and draped it over her chest. "I hope the cum stains won't be permanent on it. I really love this sweater and it was very expensive. It would be a shame to only get to wear it one time."

I took it from her and laid it on the bed. "Honey, that's what they call in economics a 'sunk cost.' The money's been spent so what's done is done. It'll be well worth the price to see you in it all evening and especially watching Caleb fuck you in it." I felt myself getting hard and Allison noticed. "I may even want to videotape the event," I announced.

"I'd like that. That way we could relive it anytime we like." Allie looked down and noticed the rise in my jeans. "Do you want me to take care of that before dinner?" she asked with a look of feigned innocence.

"As great as that sounds I think I'll just let things sort of build up so that the load will be that much bigger when you take in your ass tonight." Allie claimed she didn't really anal but the way she reacted when we had it said otherwise. I didn't ask for it often and Allie would dutifully protest each time, but never once did she fail to orgasm while getting ass fucked. This time there was no complaint.

"Mmmm. I'm glad you told me. I'll make sure and get a really good enema before I shower so things will be squeaky clean for us later on." We kissed and then Allie said, "Okay. You need to leave so I can get ready and then get dinner going before our young guest arrives. So scoot!"

Caleb was always prompt and tonight was no exception. He rang the doorbell at exactly 7pm. "Come on in, dude!" I said. As I let him in I noticed he was wearing a pair of Dockers and a button-down shirt rather than his standard issue jeans and tee-shirt with beat up tennis shoes. Allison was going to like this look a lot. His blond hair was thick and full and a shock of it was hanging down over his forehead. Another plus for my pretty sweater-girl-of-a-wife.

It was only a few feet from the front door to our kitchen area where Allison was putting the finishing touches on dinner. She settled on her coq au van which really was very delicious. She'd also planned on serving fresh asparagus and a Caesar's salad with a bottle of Chardonnay. I didn't need to remind Allie that Caleb was only 18 as she told me, "I know. I know. He's technically a minor but a small glass of white wine won't be issue, right?" How could I disagree?

"Caleb, you remember my beautiful wife, Allison, right? Honey, I believe you and Caleb have met before if memory serves. Is that right?" I asked as though I really didn't know.

"Yes! Of course. Caleb! Hi, how are you? It's so good to see you again!" she said as she moved toward him, put her hands on his upper chest and kissed him on the cheek. It and its counterpart immediately began glowing a soft shade of red.

"Good evening Mrs..."

"Okay. Stop right there, Caleb. It's Allison or Allie if you prefer. No Mrs. and please—no ma'ams tonight. Promise?"

"Yes, ma'am," Caleb said. His attempt at humor only brought on even more blushing which Allison noticed but politely ignored.

Allison turned to me and said loud enough for Caleb to hear, "He really is adorable!" I thought Caleb might have an aneurysm on the spot as his face turned dark purple. "And he's so cute!"

I immediately changed the subject and said, "The restroom is just down the hall over there," hoping that would give Caleb an out to leave for a moment and collect himself. I was glad to see he did just that. As he left I said quietly, "Honey. I told you how easily he gets embarrassed. You've got to take it very slow with him or you're gonna scare him off."

Allie was removing the Pyrex plate from the oven as she said, "Oh, I'm going to take it very slow with that boy, sweetheart. But I'm not going to take it easy...from him."

"You are positively wicked tonight," I teased.

"Well. If that's true you have no one to blame but yourself. I'm so excited about this now I'm not sure I can wait another day let alone until the 17th."

When Caleb returned he was almost back to a light shade of red. "Everything come out okay, buddy?" I asked.

It took Caleb a second but when he finally got it, he laughed so loud even that embarrassed him. "Sorry. I just never heard that one before," he said apologetically.

Allie chimed in. "Don't worry, Caleb. Cal's got a million of those and they're all as lame as that one. I've heard them all so many times I just ignore them. You can feel free to do the same."

Allie told us dinner was essentially ready but suggested we have a drink first. "Caleb, can I get you a glass of wine before dinner?"

"Uh, well, I don't really drink Mrs...I mean, Allie. But if it's just a small amount I guess that'd be fine."

Allie poured three glasses and handed one to Caleb and one to me before sitting down next to me on the sofa which faced the love seat where our guest was seated.

"So Cal tells me you saved the day recently with his code or something. Tell me about that."

Caleb's face lit up and he spent the next five minutes explaining exactly what happened. Rather than tell the story in layman's terms, Caleb was talking in tech speak. Allison had a college degree but it was in education, not science. I'm sure got the gist of it, but most of it was technical gobbledygook that went right over her head.

"Wow! That's amazing, Caleb! No wonder Cal talks about you all the time!"

"He does? I mean...wow. I had no idea. That's like way cool."

Caleb drained his glass as though he was drinking ginger ale while we had both taken one or two small sips. "Can I get you some more wine, Caleb?" Allie asked. She was already up and had the bottle in her hand as she refilled his glass with an even larger portion.

"What are doing?" I whispered to Allie. "Are you trying to get him drunk? Jesus, Allie. Slow down."

"Sorry," she said quietly. "That's not gonna happen."

She said it loud enough that Caleb asked, "What's not going to happen?"

"Oh. I was just telling Cal the coq au van isn't going to be overdone. In fact, it's ready so why don't we go ahead and eat?" Allie suggested.

For the next half hour we ate and made small talk. I sat at one end of the table with Caleb at the other and Allison sat between us. Regardless of the topic, Allie gushed with enthusiasm and an inordinate amount of interest. "That is just SO fascinating, Caleb! Tell me more! What a great idea, Caleb! Isn't that fantastic, Cal?" She went on and on and Caleb was eating it up. By the end of dinner he was definitely feeling the effects of two glasses of wine and Allie poured him a third before he could object.

"I'll bring us some dessert," she said. Allie stood up and as she walked by Caleb, she let her hand brush across his arm and shoulder. "You wait right there for me okay, handsome?" Allie told him.

I noticed Caleb didn't blush. The alcohol must be removing some of his inhibitions because not only did he not flame on, he replied with a rather inappropriate, "I'm not going anyway, gorgeous!"

Allie stopped, turned around and came back and bent down next to Caleb and put her arm around him and said, "Ahh! That was SO sweet. Thank you so much for saying that! You truly are adorable!" The she leaned in and kissed him again on the cheek then held her face against his for a moment. "I like this guy, honey! Where have you been keeping him all this time?"

Allie returned with the wine and poured what was left into Caleb's glass. "There you go, sweetie. Enjoy!"