The Anniversary Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty minutes later we were all talking, laughing, and having a great time when Allie said, "I'm just gonna put on some music if that's okay."

I nodded and Caleb said, "Sure. Sounds great. Do you have Smashing Pumpkins or Marliyn Manson?" he asked excitedly.

Allie tried not to laugh. "Um, no. That's a little too hard for old fogies like us I'm afraid. I was thinking something a little softer like maybe Adele. Is that okay?"

"Sure. Whatever," Caleb said. We were both pretty sure he'd never heard of Adele but I knew where Allie was going with this. Adele had a very sexy, seductive voice and her slow songs would be perfect to set the stage for a little romantic action.

I heard the words to "Love Song" and Allie came over to me and said, "Dance with me?"

I took her hand and we slow danced and held one another close. Caleb was mesmerized and stared at us—at Allie—the entire song. In fact, he'd been staring at Allie (and her beautiful boobs) all evening which hadn't gone unnoticed by the girl in the tight sweater showing off her prized rack. As the last notes were sung I stepped back but Allie said, "Uh, uh. We're not done. Remember our tradition. Every slow dance ends with a kiss, right?" Allie turned to Caleb and said, "We never finish a slow dance unless we kiss when it's over." Allie turned to me and we kissed—slowly at first and then more passionately.

As the next song on the CD cued up I said, "Caleb. Be a good sport and dance with Allie, would you? I'm not much of a dancer and she really loves it. Help a bro out, okay?" Allison was positively beaming!

"Yes! Pleeeease, Caleb? Please dance with me?" she said with a pout.

Before he could answer Allie ran over and grabbed his hand and said, "Come on. Just one dance, okay?"

Just then the first lyrics of "Rolling in the Deep" rang out and Allie pulled Caleb in close to her. "I love this song. Have you heard it?"

"No. Er, well, I don't think so. I mean, maybe. My mom listens to this kind of stuff sometime." Caleb was too tipsy to blush but he did realize what he just said as he quickly added, "I didn't mean you're as old as my mom or anything, Allie."

Allie laughed softly. "You're so sweet, Caleb."

Caleb looked uncomfortable and when I finally caught his eye I gave him a thumb's up sign and indicated he should move in closer. When he did Allie's arms wrapped around him even more tightly and to my surprise Caleb ran his hands up and down Allie's back and along her long, blonde hair. He looked back at me one more time and I nodded my approval. Allie followed suit and then let her hands drift down to Caleb's hard, round ass and then pulled him in as close as she could. When the song ended they both stood there for a moment not wanting to release one another. As they did I said to Allie, "Honey? Don't forget our tradition."

She glanced my way and said, "No. Of course not. That would be very rude."

Caleb shot a furtive glance my way and I said, "Go ahead. It's okay. You can kiss my wife this one time. She won't bite." He looked perplexed but Allie didn't give him a chance to back away. She stood on her tip toes and sought Caleb's lips with her own. He hesitated at first so Allie backed off slightly, looked up into his eyes with her best "I want you" look then kissed him again. This time Caleb reciprocated and as he kissed her back I heard Allie moan softly.

"My God, that's amazing," she said as their lips parted again. Caleb thought that would be the end of it but Allie was now in "fuck me mode" and nothing but an outright rejection from Caleb was going to stop her.

"Kiss me again, Caleb. Please?" Allie murmured.

I saw her mouth open and her tongue slide deep into Caleb's mouth. Allie was moaning loudly now and she said, "I want you, baby. Make love to me."

Caleb stopped briefly and said, "Your husband is sitting right there. I can't..."

I stood up and said, "It's okay, Caleb. Allie likes you a lot and she really wants to have sex with you and I want her to be happy." Caleb still didn't look convinced so I told him, "She really wants this and I can't wait to watch her getting so turned on. So please. Go ahead. You have my permission to fuck my beautiful wife."

Allie pulled Caleb toward the bedroom and I followed them in. I was only a few steps behind them but Allie nearly had Caleb's shirt off by the time I closed the door behind me. As she tore off his tee shirt and started unbuckling his pants I went over to the closet and grabbed our cam order. "Do you mind?" I asked Caleb as I held it up.

"Please say yes, baby," Allie begged as she helped Caleb step out of his pants. As he was nodding and mouthing okay, Allie was on her knees and helping her new young boyfriend out of his briefs. "Mmmm. You have a beautiful cock, sweetie," Allie purred. Caleb moved closer as Allie grabbed his already-hard cock and took it in her mouth. She gently licked the underside of his mushroom and then took just the tip in her mouth. She sucked gently and then slid her mouth down the shaft of Caleb's cock. As she did, she cupped his balls and looked up into his eyes.

"Jesus, that feels good!" Caleb moaned. He paused for a second then frantically said, "Oh, shit!"

Allie looked startled and pulled back just as Caleb unloaded a mouthful of hot, sticky cum into her face. "I'm so sorry! Jesus! I've just never done this before. Fuck!" Caleb reached down for his underwear and pulled them on then did the same with his pants.

"Hold on, Caleb! It's okay, man! Don't leave!" I tried to stop him but Caleb was out the door in less than three seconds holding his shoes and socks and everything else while Allie was trying to remove a ton of warm goo from her face and hair.

I hadn't even contemplated something like that happening. My hopes of banging beautiful MILFs with my wife were vanishing before my very eyes. "Well, that went well," I said.

"He'll be back," Allie said as she wiped the last of his cum off. "Trust me. He'll be back."

Once she was all cleaned up she said, "But I'm now all wound up and have no hot young boy to fuck me. Would you mind finishing me off?"

I proceeded to fuck Allie's pussy until she came then flipped her over and fucked her tight ass until I drained my entire load into her anus. Spent, I collapsed on the bed next to her. I expected Allie to be sad. Instead she seemed full of excitement.

"I can't wait for the 17th now that Caleb knows how we feel." She paused then asked me, "Honey? Do you really just want to watch or would you like to join in?"

"I'm okay either way, Allie. Why do you ask?"

Allie snuggled up close. "Well. I was just thinking. I've never been DP'd before. I'd LOVE having your cock in my ass while Caleb is fucking my pussy. Would that be okay?"

"Sure," I told her truthfully. "You can have anything you want. After all, it's your anniversary. But let's hope next time lasts longer than the five seconds he held out tonight."

Allie laughed. "Was that five whole seconds? Really? It seemed more like three to me."

I kissed her again then went in and washed up. We fell asleep in one another's arms and my hopes of happy MILF hunting were back in place!

I didn't get overly concerned Monday when Caleb didn't show up. He only interned with us three times a week and he could pick and choose his days. Reassuring Allie however, was another story. By Wednesday, she was hounding me relentlessly to find out what happened and where he was. I told her I'd ask around at work and track him down.

Getting the information wasn't too hard. No one in the lab knew where he worked but I knew Ruth in human resources and Ruth knew everything. The problem was getting her to share data she wasn't supposed to give out and home addresses and cell phone numbers were private. The good news was Ruth really liked me. She was in her late 50s, very overweight, and lived alone. Her job was her life and the thing she enjoyed most was talking with anyone and everyone who'd take the time to chat.

"Hey, beautiful!" I said as I closed the door to HR behind me.

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat drug in! If it isn't my favorite grad student. What brings you in here today, Cal? Are you here to finally ask me out?" she said as she batted her eyes.

"I wish, Ruthie, but I'm afraid my wife might go all Lorena Bobbette on me and then what good would I be to you?"

Ruth roared with laughter. "Cute and funny! No wonder you found yourself such a beautiful girl to marry. Okay, what is it you need today, handsome?"

I held up an iPod and although it was mine, I told Ruth it belonged to Caleb and that I needed to return it.

"Well, just wait until he comes looking for it, hon. Kids are addicted to music so at some point he'll realize he left it here."

Damn! She was good. "You see, the thing is, doll..." I leaned in for added effect. "The thing is, Ruthie, he was at our house a few days ago for dinner and there was this...um...incident between him and my wife so now I'm thinkin' he might be a little too embarrassed to ask me for it back."

Ruth's eyebrows raised as though she'd just heard the juiciest bit of gossip in quite some time. "Oh, I understand. He made a pass at your hot, young wife, didn't he?"

I looked around again to ensure no other ears were listening before saying, "I can neither confirm nor deny that, doll. Let's just say it caused him to leave in a bit of a hurry at the most inopportune of times."

"Gotcha. Okay. Listen. I'm gonna go use the little girl's room and you are NOT to look at the information on this screen. I can't afford to lose this job. So do not look at it when I leave, understand," she said with a wink.

I'd gotten the hint the first time and I wasn't going to touch the part about the little girl's room. I just said, "Oh, no. I'd never do anything like that, Ruthie. You go on ahead and I'll make sure no one comes by and takes a peek at it." I did the 'wink, wink' thing in a very exaggerated way back at her and Ruth nodded as she stood up to leave.

Once she was around the corner, I turned the screen and quickly jotted down his address and phone number. Fifteen minutes later I pulled up in front of Caleb's apartment. I hoped his mom wouldn't answer but regardless, I needed to talk with him. My future happiness depended on him coming back and well, cumming. But this time it needed to be inside my wife's pussy and not before she came, too.

I knocked and waited. Footsteps. Deadbolt turning. The door opened slowly and I saw Caleb's face peeking through the crack. "What do you want?" he said through the narrow opening.

"I wanted to talk to you, Caleb. May I come in?"

"Why? So you can embarrass me even more by rubbing my nose in what happened?"

"No, not at all. But I'd rather do this inside if you don't mind. Besides, we're all missing you in the lab so I've got two birds to kill and I only brought one stone."

The door opened and I walked inside. Caleb offered me a seat on the old, worn couch in his living room and I took a seat.

"I won't keep you, Caleb. I just wanted to let you know that Allie and I understand what happened and tell you there's no reason to feel embarrassed about it. It's happened to all of us at one time or another."

"Oh, great. Then I feel just fine," Caleb said sarcastically.

"I didn't say it wasn't embarrassing. I said there's no reason to feel embarrassed. Can I tell you something, Caleb?"

"Yeah. I guess so. I mean, I'm not going anywhere. Ever."

I smiled but didn't laugh. "Here's the thing. When you've been married for a while sometimes things get...stale. You know? The same two people doing the same things over and over and over gets...boring. It's pleasant but it isn't exciting anymore. For a lot of us, the time comes when you want to well, spice things up a bit. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah. Sure. But I don't think premature..." Caleb couldn't finish the sentence.

"Dude. If a guy hasn't had some experience with women, it's gonna happen. You have to keep trying until you can learn to control the urge until you're ready. You know what I'm sayin'?"

"I guess. But that's kind of impossible with a woman as beautiful as Allison. I mean, I didn't think I'd be able to last even that long. She's like a freaking model, you know?"

This time I laughed but politely. "She is very pretty. That's for sure. But here's the deal, Caleb. She really likes you. I mean she REALLY likes you." I decided another small lie couldn't hurt and continued by saying, "I offered to find someone else but she insisted I track you down and beg you if necessary to come back and join us on our anniversary. So I'm here and I'm hoping you won't make me beg."

This time Caleb laughed. "I mean, if you're like really serious and if Allie really said that..."

I held up my hand and cut him off. "She did. Right hand to God, man. Allie doesn't want anyone else. Hell, every time we have sex, she's calling out YOUR name, bro!" That part was indeed true.

"Seriously? Your wife calls out my name in bed?"

"She does. No shit. And she wants you to fuck her in a very bad way. Just don't go falling in love with or anything or I might have to kill you." I smiled and stood up indicating the conversation was over.

"But what if I...what if it...happens again?"

I sat back down and rested my arms on my upper thighs. "Here's how it works. If you do have another um, premature episode, don't panic! And for God's sake, DON'T leave, okay? Just stay calm and let Allie get you hard again. At your age you ought to be able to cum 3-4 times back to back no problem. Once you've blown your load, it'll take a lot longer to cum the second time but even if that happens again, just keep on truckin' until you're done with the fuckin'. The main thing is to get Allie to cum at least once. So use your God-given gifts. Fingers, tongue, and dude—use your words! Tell her she's beautiful. Tell her you can't believe how lucky you are. Tell her how bad you want her. Remember that under all that external beauty there's just an insecure little girl who needs to be reassured. And most all, remember that she likes you! You CAN do this, my man. Okay?"

"Okay!" Caleb said. "Hell yeah! I can DO this!"

"That's the spirit!" I said as I stood and clapped him on the back. "So be there on the 17th at 8 o'clock sharp. And no booze this time. Just you and your tool. Okay, make that tools—plural."

"Okay. Eight pm. And thanks, Cal. I can't believe you came over here to tell me this and I really can't believe Allie wants me back."

"Oh, she wants you back, man. And she wants your front and she wants your...Well, you get my drift. Hang in there and just keep cummin' until the deal is done!"

"I will! I promise."

"Good man, Caleb. See you then."

Allie was absolutely thrilled when I gave her the good news. "Oh, my Godddd! I'm SO happy!"

"You're just happy you're going to finally get fucked by your cute young boy," I said as I kissed her softly.

"Mmmm. That's nice. Speaking of fucking. I'm suddenly very horny. Do you have time to fuck me right now?"

I picked her up and headed toward the bedroom. "I think I can manage to fit you in. More importantly, I think I can manage to fit into you."

Chapter 4

Allie was absolutely stunning in her white cashmere sweater and short black skirt. I whistled when she walked into the living room. She did a quick pirouette and I nodded approval. "Is this what you want to see me get fucked in?" she teased as she made her way over to the couch where I was sitting.

"Yes indeed," I told her. "You look amazing, honey. Thank you for wearing this for me."

Allie smiled. "No, thank you," she said before she kissed me. "How many guys would let their wife do this on their anniversary?"

"I can't answer that," I said. "All that matters to me is I'm one of them. As long as you have a great time tonight that'll be my anniversary gift to you and to myself."

Allie bit her lip then smiled. "Well, actually, I have a bit of a surprise of my own for you tonight."

"I remember. You want to get DP'd. Trust me. I'm 'up' for it. Or rather, I will be up for it."

Allie purred. "I know and I want that. But I also want something else."

"And what that might be?" I asked her.

She slid over closer to me and said, "I'm not blind you know. I see the way you look at your MILFs—your older women. And now that you know my dirty little secret about loving high school boys and you're okay with it, I decided to let you fulfill your fantasy tonight, as well. You said this is my anniversary but it's also your anniversary. All I've been doing lately is thinking about myself. Then it hit me that I could do something for you, as well!"

Just then the doorbell rang and I said, "That's Caleb. I'll let him in."

Allie smiled and said in her sexiest voice, "I wouldn't bet on that, honey." She laughed when she saw the puzzled look at my face and just said, "Go ahead. Get the door."

When I opened it to welcome Caleb, I just stood there in stone silence staring. "Are you going to invite me in or not, Cal?" asked Allie's Aunt Kate.

"Kate? What are you doing here?" I said still looking dumbfounded.

"Ask me in and I'll explain," she said.

"Hi, Aunt Katie!" Allison called out.

"Hi, honey and happy anniversary!" she called back.

"Okay? What's going on, Allie?" I asked as I watched Kate walk by and then hug Allie.

"Well," she began. "I told you I'm not blind, right? And neither is my Aunt Kate. We've both noticed the way you look at...make that stare at her every time you're in the same room. When I realized how much you love older, attractive women I decided to share that with the most beautiful woman over 40 I know, my Aunt Kate. After I shared our big secret with her and told her I thought you might be interested she told me about the two of you flirting with one another several times."

Kate took off her coat and once again, I found myself staring at her. I forced myself to stop looking and said, "Well. I cannot tell a lie. I have indeed been a little flirty with your dad's sister. I just had no idea you shared stuff at this level."

Kate spoke. "You were right, Allie. Judging by the way his eyes immediately fixed on my boobs, this was the perfect choice," Kate said as she smiled at me.

"I told you. He's a sucker for any pretty sweater and this lavender color is one of his favorites. Add to it that deep V-neck and he has to be drooling. Right, honey?"

"Come have a seat, Cal," Kate said as she indicated where I should sit.

"So what's going on here, Allie? What have you two cooked up?"

"Come on, Cal! You're a computer genius and you can't figure out my aunt is here to be your Caleb on our anniversary?"

Kate smiled and threw open her arms. "Surprise! And happy anniversary to you too, Cal!"

Now it was my turn to make sure this wasn't a set up. "Is this for real?" I asked. "You're not setting me up, are you?"

Kate answered for Allie. "You're definitely not being set up. I can assure that. I 'volunteered' as soon as Allie explained what was going on. Listen, I enjoy playing poker and as they say, 'I'm all in' with this. So if what you see interests you as much as what I'm seeing interests me it seems like everyone should be very happy by the end of the evening."

I felt myself getting hard but still wasn't completely convinced. "You're really okay with this, honey?" I asked Allie.

"Are you really okay with me getting fucked by an 18-year old boy?" she teased. "I'm guessing by the bulge in your jeans you're at least nominally interested, right?"

I found myself staring at Kate again. "And you're fine with this too, Kate?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? Allie didn't get half way through explaining this before I stopped her and said—YES! Count me in! YES!" She reached over and put her hand on my growing bulge and said, "My brother and I are very open-minded people and her dad raised Allie to be, too. Look. Sex is like working out and you clearly know a lot about gyms and working out." Kate paused and looked admiringly at my chest and shoulders. "I noticed that the first time I met you—and every time after. I'd have made a pass at you eventually without Allie's prompting, especially after I found out how much you like women my age. You don't have to have the same partner every single time you go to the gym right, Cal? And having a different partner to work out with doesn't mean you don't still love your main partner, right?" She was now rubbing my cock through the denim on my jeans. ""