The Anniversary Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned uncontrollably. "I definitely like older women, Kate, and you're as beautiful as any I've ever wanted." She leaned over and kissed me full on the mouth just as the doorbell rang again.

"You two go right on ahead. I'll get that. Besides, this has to be my date at the door this time. Yours is already here."

Allie opened the door and invited Caleb inside. Kate broke away long enough for me to see Allie close the door and then put her arms around Caleb's neck. I heard her say, "I am SO glad you came back. My God, you are so cute! I don't know what I would have done if you'd said no. Will you please kiss me hello so I can introduce you to someone who'll be joining us?"

Caleb took Allie in his arms and kissed her passionately. I could hear lips and tongues and soft moaning from my wife who was about to take this young boy's cock in her ass and her pussy tonight. Kate took Caleb's hand and led him to the couch. "This is Cal's special friend for the night, Caleb. Her name is Kate. Kate, this is my boyfriend, Caleb."

Our two special guests acknowledged one another and just then, I reached out and pulled Kate close and kissed her passionately. I found her soft, waiting breast with my left hand and began kneading it gently as she gasped, sighed, and moaned.

Allie took Caleb's hand again and led him toward the bedroom. "Dinner can wait. I need something you have more than food right now. Will you please fuck me, Caleb?" she asked as the disappeared.

"Just try and stop me," I heard him say as the door closed behind them.

Kate moved in close and whispered, "Allie says you like to fuck your girls with their sweaters on. Is that true?"

"It is indeed," I said as we kissed again.

"Then hurry up and get this skirt off of me and get out of those clothes right now. I'm already so wet we're going to drown if you don't fuck me right now."