The Black Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Zack grunted, his balls beginning to boil as he fucked into her, feeling his long awaited orgasm just within reach. "I love fucking your tight throat!" he growled, the beast inside him rising to the surface for just a moment. As he began to lose control, Vanessa reached up and gripped his wrists, digging her nails into his tensed muscles, forcing him to release his grip on her scalp. So tensed with pleasure, he allowed her to guide him as she used her nails against his tensed belly, pushing him onto his back on the bed. She leaned up and moved above him as she attacked his cock fully, stroking his swollen, spit-soaked cock as she sucked it aggressively, her saliva pooling around his crotch. Zack looked down and met the older black woman's aggressive glare.

Vanessa wasn't sucking him with such fervor merely to suck him into compliance and submission, even though that was a happy outcome to her work. No, she was sucking with such fervor because she loved it. She loved sucking dick, and having a white cock in her mouth, satiating her hunger after so many years. She couldn't stop herself. She was ravenous, inhaling his cock hungrily. White dick was so fucking good! The flavor was so incredible to her advanced palate, she had already decided she would never let another cock into her mouth that wasn't white. It tasted too good and too perfect to deny herself this meal any longer. White cock was too amazing not to suck on.

She could sense Zack being on edge once more as she could feel his cock swell and spasm in her mouth. His nuts were swollen, desperate to empty into her hot, tight mouth. She kept sucking him aggressively, repeatedly and rhythmically swallowing his cock to the root, before sealing her full lips and sucking hard as she ascended back upward, repeating the process over and over again, driving him insane with lust. She stroked him lightly as well, and those things, combined with the mind-melting sight of her massive black breasts hanging below her, brushing his cock slightly, was enough to send him on his way to cumming hard.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... OH FUCK!" Zack grunted out. He was getting closer and closer to cumming, and then finally, when he finally was about to turn the point of no return...

"Ahh!" Vanessa exhaled, lifting her mouth from his cock at the vital moment, taking him right to the edge but holding him there, not letting him over. Bands of thick drool mixed with his pre-cum connected her panting mouth to his cock-head. The tip throbbed and moved slightly, searching for her mouth, searching for something to take him over the edge into bliss. He didn't care if that meant shooting his thick married seed into his wife's boss's mouth. He needed to cum badly, and he was desperate to have this black woman get the job done. His cock was like concrete in her hand as she gripped it tightly, trying to hold off any cum from pumping up his lengthy shaft. It throbbed in her palm as it ached for one more bit of pleasure, but she was not feeling merciful.

"White boy doesn't get to cum unless Mama lets you," she spat out at the married man. As his cock settled down, she began to lightly tease his meat with her fingers, knowing it wouldn't make him lose it. Stroking him ever so gently, keeping him on edge, she continued talking. "Look at you... all that trash talk, all that bravado... now you're begging for Mama's touch. You tell me you don't want this, yet you're begging to cum in my mouth. You want to cum, baby? You want Mama to make you cum?"

"Please!" Zack pleaded, being driven insane, squirming to her touch.

"But... this cum belongs to your little wife. You just married her. It would be cheating if you came in the evil black lady's sexy mouth?" Vanessa teased, stroking him slowly.

"I don't fucking care!" Zack called out. "Please!"

"You've been saving this load for months just to give your wife the privilege of first dibs on your creamy jizz. So after all that work, you want to give your prized load of cum to another woman instead? Your wife's boss? An older black woman?" Vanessa teased.

"Fuck you!" Zack cried out, laughing maniacally, driven to the point of near insanity by her teasing hand. She kept teasing him, stroking him gently while cradling his sperm-heavy balls in her palm.

"You love it," she told him. "You love everything about me. My gorgeous face. My hot black body. The fact that I'm much older than you. The way I dominated your wedding, consumed your sole attention, and demolished your brainless wife. You act so big and strong, but you love being controlled by a strong woman. A mature woman. A dominant woman. A black woman. You don't have the discipline to control this cock, regulate the rate that cum leaves your nuts, so you've lost the privilege. This cock needs to be controlled by a powerful, controlling, evil fucking bitch, not some idiotic little stick-figure young wife, who can never give you what you really fucking need. Face it Zack, you fucking love me."

"It's not true," Zack croaked out, trying to deny the truth surrounding his deep attraction towards this older black woman.

"Don't deny it baby," she cooed, still stroking him lightly. "You took one look at me and fell madly in love. Haha! You scoped out my big black tits and fell head over heels in love with another woman at your own wedding. Haha!" she teased.

"No..." he said, denying her hot sounding trash talk, even though his cock pulsed in her hand in response, giving her the answer she wanted.

"And it's time to make it official, baby," Vanessa purred, sliding her hand off his spit-soaked cock with a flourish. She stood straight up, her big jugs jiggling as she rose. Zack lied back, frozen, waiting to see her next move. She hooked her fingers in her thong straps and yanked downward, pulling the tiny garment past her big hips and letting them fall to the floor. She stood back up, revealing her now completely nude form to the younger white man. He could now see her now completely shaven, mature pussy, the two plump lips soaked with her juices. Before Zack could do anything, she began crawling onto the bed, crawling over his naked body. "It's time for us to become lovers, hon," she said to him, her massive, dark, bouncing tits completely holding his attention. They were so huge they slid against his chest as she moved over him, before she settled above him, her heavy black breasts resting on his face, her hard nipples scraping against his cheeks. She reached back behind her and took his cock between her nimble fingers again, giving him a few quick teasing strokes before pointing his hard pillar upward, slapping the throbbing head against her ready pussy. She looked down at him, smiling smugly. "This ain't gonna be a one-time thing, baby. You're about to go black, and trust me, a fine young white man like you will never go back. You are mine, now."

Before he could object, she moved backward, pushing back against that big white cock, forcing the head to spread her lips apart, until his throbbing, unyielding cock-head breached her tight cunt.

"Oh my God!" Zack called out, the immediate tightness of this mature pussy overwhelming him.

"Oh fuck!" Vanessa swore loudly as she felt the tip of a white cock inside her tight cunt for the first time in decades. "Holy shit!" she moaned as her pussy took a few inches of his thick, pulsing manhood. "AH! Fuck yes!" she squealed, her cunt quivering over its much wanted white intruder. Vanessa came for the first time, with only a quarter of his white dong inside of her. She slapped the bed a few times as she orgasmed, her body pressed against him as she paused in place, holding onto the first few inches of that juicy white dick. Her cunt spasmed, and her juices dripped down along his shaft. As she rode out her hard orgasm, the white dick lodged inside her was stirring up her juices like crazy, the divine liquid dripping down his already lubed up cock.

She finally regained her bearings and now was primed for more. She leaned back up, her massive black breasts hanging over his chest. She screwed up her face and leaned back, forcing more white dick up her juicy, primed, ready-for-action pussy.

"Oh God!" Zack moaned.

"Shit yes!" Vanessa called out, feeling that perfect white dick stretch out her needy hole. She drove back, taking over half of that young, throbbing white cock inside of her. "Oh my God! Fuck yes! That's some good dick! That's some good fucking dick! OH GOD!" she squealed, another orgasm wracking her body again. This was another small orgasm, but it ripped through the luscious mature black woman. No dick had ever affected her like this. It usually took even her best lovers a good amount of time to make her squeal, and yet this slab of white meat was just driving her crazy. She wasn't normally this sensitive, but here she was, cumming like a complete whore on this fat white cock, and it was only halfway inside her! How could this dick be so fucking good? Her cunt was so starved for white cock that it was dripping like crazy now that it had one inside her. Did her pussy really love white dick that much? Was white dick that much better? Was this what she was missing out on all these years? Regaining her bearings once again, she looked down at the white man beneath her, eyes blazing with heat.

"I'm gonna wear this fucking dick out!" she screamed out. "I haven't cum like this in years! I'm not letting you stop until I am totally satisfied. Yes!" she moaned, forcing more white cock inside of her.

"Jesus..." Zack moaned, his head falling back. He was in pure bliss as well. As much as he loved Mandy, her pussy did not feel this good. Vanessa's tight black cunt was squeezing every inch of cock it could, smothering his shaft with bone-melting pleasure. How could a 44-year-old woman's cunt feel this much better than a woman's pussy half her age? It was just so fucking tight! He closed his eyes tight the pleasure was so great. More and more of his cock was being swallowed up by her amazing pussy, making him grunt and groan. Even the slutty girls he used to fuck didn't ever feel this good. This cunt was trained. It knew how to handle dick. It had the experience needed to swallow a great, big cock and give pleasure to every inch of it. This was a mature cunt, and it was blowing his fucking mind. "Holy shit, Vanessa!"

"You like that? You like that black pussy, baby?" Vanessa asked the squirming married man, her cunt taking three quarters of his massive dick. Small orgasms were rippling through her, one after the next, but she was steeling herself against them. She had to maintain control, show this white boy who was boss. She put her hands on his chest, dug her long nails into him, and reared down, flexing her ass, driving herself down fully, her juicy ass slamming into his thighs. "UUUGGGGHHHHHHH!" she grunted from deep in her throat.

"Jesus Christ!" Zack called out as the mature woman took his entire length into her small, tight cunt. The pleasure he was feeling could barely be put into words. Feeling the older black woman's tight, slutty cunt squeezing every fucking inch of his thick white weapon, massaging its entire length, making it pulse with pleasure... it was simply incredible. It made him realize what he was missing out on dating a good, sweet girl like Mandy. Good girls don't have cunts this amazing. You need a real, tight, whorish cunt to really get this kind of true pleasure. A nice girl's pussy doesn't squeeze the life out of your cock like this, trying to milk every drop of cum into her tight hole. Only that nasty cunt does that. It was only the bad girl's cunts that could make cock feel this good. Zack knew this from experience, and with how good Vanessa's pussy felt... she might just be the baddest bitch of them all.

Vanessa swiveled her hips, swirling his rod inside of her, her tight walls gripping that white cock hard, not wanting to let go. Her hungry cunt was being fed its favorite meal, and it never wanted to stop tasting it. She rhythmically squeezed his fat cock with her firm black cunt, getting used to his size while coating that fat white meat with her copious, flowing juices, prepping it for the rough, nasty fucking that was about to ensue.

Zack had obviously resigned himself to sex with the older black woman. It would be bad if he hadn't, since he was currently balls deep inside of her. But he was trying not to enjoy it too much, since he still wanted to go back to his wife after this. If he got too into this, if the pleasure became so great, he would slip back into his old ways. He had worked hard to tamp that side of him down, and if it got unleashed again, he didn't know if he had it in him to push it back down again. He didn't know if he could be satisfied with his wife sexually if this fuck session was really, really good. He could only hope the pace stayed like this, and didn't become the lusty, vigorous encounter he feared.

"Your cock feels so good, baby," she purred, eyes closed, chewing lightly on her plump bottom lip. His body was tensed as her magic cunt teased his cock, doing enough to keep him on edge while not doing enough to take him over. "Mama needed this! Mama needed that fat fucking white cock! The way it was bulging in your pants during the wedding... it was fucking calling out to me. Calling out for that black pussy, baby! I couldn't take my eyes off of it, and now it's mine. That fucking big married white cock is all mine, baby!" she called out, her cunt quivering lightly around him as a bolt of pleasure ripped through her. She flexed her round, juicy, black ass as she squeezed his cock hard with her wet pussy, riding out her small orgasm, making the young man hold is breath as he tried to withstand the pleasure. Finally, her grip on him loosened as her body relaxed, swiveling her hips around him as she stared down at him.

"Mmmm, now you got me warmed up, babe," she said, her body gyrating slowly with a liquid ease as the small orgasms the white husband had given her had taken the edge off the tension inside her. The married man's cock still buried to the root up her tight cunt, which was squeezing him tightly, keeping him frozen with pleasure. She reached up over him to grab the headboard, her enormous black boobs hanging down just above his face, jiggling deliciously with every slight motion of hers, making him drool. "And now that you got me warmed up, me and you can really FUCK!" she spat out, staring at him hungrily as she squeezed her cunt around his shaft. Zack steeled himself, knowing the pace of this was about to pick up.

The young white husband had no idea what he was about to experience.

Vanessa lifted herself about halfway up his throbbing pillar before dropping back down, her ass slamming into his thighs. She repeated this motion a few times, lifting herself higher up along his greased shaft, picking up the pace on each bounce. With the way she was bouncing and popping her ass with each bounce, she was soon bouncing perfectly, rising all the way up so just the fat tip of his married dong was left inside her, locked in by her squeezing black cunt, before slamming herself back down, smothering his entire length in her tight, mature pussy. She began doing this on each bounce with no trouble, as if she just naturally knew how to ride a big, fat cock to its full potential, taking every fat fucking inch on every bounce, like a true slut. The steady smacks of their naked skin slapping into each other echoed through the room and the noises only got louder as she began riding him harder and faster.

"You like that?" the older black woman demanded, snarling at the prone man beneath her. His body was tensed, as if even a simple movement on his part would make him explode. But she wouldn't have that. This white boy wasn't just gonna lay down and just let her do her thing. No, this white boy was gonna fuck her brains out! She just had to spur him into action. She pulled one hand from the headboard and slapped his bare chest, sending a jolt through him. "Tell me! You like that? You like that shit!?" she screamed out at the married man beneath her. She saw a fire pass across his face for a moment.

"Fuck you!" Zack grunted out, still holding out. The older black woman put her hand back on the headboard and picked up the face, riding him rougher, slamming her ass into him, trying to drive through the bed.

"Talk to me, baby," Vanessa demanded, driving herself into him, flexing her cunt around his shaft, trying to make him give into to the pleasure she was giving him. "I know you love this! You ain't getting this good shit from that white bitch you married! Just tell me, baby... fuck! Tell me how much you love this! Tell Mama how much you love her old, tight, black pussy! White boy needs the black pussy! YES!" she screamed out, her language devolving as this fuck session went on.

The mirror behind them reflected raw sexuality on display as they went at it. Even though she could only be seen from behind, the mirror had a primo view of her amazing black ass, her long, taut back, and even from behind the sides of her massive udders could be seen. Even though she was older and had some extra curves, Vanessa's natural athleticism was on display, smoothly popping her hips as she rode the white man beneath her, her round, juicy ass bouncing, her ass cheeks spreading apart in a steady rhythm as she rode him, exposing the full length of her ass crack and her taut asshole. The skin contrast between them was amazing, her heated, sweat-coated black skin sliding against his white flesh. And the sight of his ivory staff sliding into her tight, dark body, as if submitting to the darkness, an admission that he wanted to be consumed by it.

Zack grit his teeth together, trying to withstand the onslaught of pleasure, unable to open his mouth for fear of vocalizing his true feelings. His eyes fell to her enormous, bouncing breasts. They were so huge, and seeing them in action was another level of pleasure. He had never seen tits so big, and her smooth, dark sweaty skin just added to their appeal and newness. His eyes were locked on her throbbing suckable nipples, bouncing before his eyes, hypnotizing him.

"You like my tits, baby?" Vanessa asked, slamming her large, black ass into him, her toned arms still giving her leverage as she fucked him. "Fuck! YES! You love my fucking big, black tits, don't you? Don't you!? You've tried to hide it, but you couldn't take your eyes off them all fucking day! Haha! Fuck yeah, that's good! That's some good dick!" she said, fucking the conflicted married man, wearing him down with each bounce. "Talk to me, baby... talk to Mama. Tell me how much you love my tits. Their so big... so soft... so black. C'mon baby, give them another squeeze. You've already done it... how can you stop yourself now? They're so perfect... don't you want your hands all over them? Ugh! Fuck yes, that's good white dick! Don't you want to touch them? Don't you want to squeeze them? Don't you want put your face in them and fucking drown in them?"

Zack was still frozen with tension, his manly jaw clenched as he tried not to give in. Her smooth, sexy voice and the rhythmic, delicious bouncing of her huge black breasts were seeping their way into his mind, overwhelming his apprehension, slowly replacing all other thoughts with images of big, black, bouncy tits. Seeing Vanessa's enormous black boobs in the flesh was an image he would never be able to forget. It was an image his lizard brain was feasting on, that was being etched permanently in his thoughts, an image that would define nasty, illicit, raw sexuality. An image that would be at the forefront of sexual appeal, an image he would go to when he just had to unleash a heavy load from his massive nuts.

It was his lizard brain that was in control as his hands rose from the bed, seeking salvation in the older woman's amazingly big breasts as they bounced above him. They were bouncing so lusciously above him that, despite his inner conflict, he just had to give them a firm squeeze. He had to feel them in his palms again. He had felt them before, sure, but he was now currently balls deep in a tight black pussy, so the added sensation of a pair of huge tits in his hands might make him lose it completely. They were right above him, bouncing... jiggling. The dark, sexy flesh, coated with sweat, looking so round and perky and firm, just dying to be touched. His hands got close, and he didn't have the will to pull them back. His hands got closer... and closer... and closer... and just when his greedy fingers were about to make contact...

1...1112131415...19