The Black Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when Mandy saw him again, as a bartender in the big city, those old nerves reappeared. Part of her just wanted to get away, not wanting to be recognized by this guy she used to idolize. She kept herself turned away, trying to avoid being seen. But when a drink appeared in front of her, on the house, courtesy of the bartender, she found herself turning to face him. When he gave her that same, cute smile and nod, Mandy melted.

Mandy made her way to the bar and struck up a conversation with Zack, catching up. Mandy was shocked at how interested he seemed to be in talking to her. A guy as popular as him didn't need to spend any time with a girl like her, but he genuinely seemed interested. She found herself at the bar talking to him for hours, well after her friends had left. She and Zack had an easy chemistry, their conversation flowing easily without a single lull. Mandy was shocked to find herself exchanging numbers with Zack, but with her history with men, she thought this was simply a token gesture, not expecting anything to come from it. She was just a friendly face in the big city, and maybe they would hang out once or twice. He was handsome and popular... why would he want to hang out with a boring girl like her?

Despite this feeling, she found a tentative text from him a few days later. Conversation was started. Jokes were made. And soon enough, they found themselves making plans to meet again. Before she knew it, Mandy and Zack were dating. It didn't feel real to her. She was somehow dating the guy who was the most popular guy in school. It was a dream come true. Sure, it was seven years later, seven years beyond those silly high school days, but judging by his looks, it was still a fantastic accomplishment.

Zack still looked the part of the good Midwest boy. He was handsome and strong and sturdy. He didn't have a gym body, with overblown showy muscles. His muscles were real muscles, thanks to his work outdoors, and his strong work ethic in general. His sturdy frame made him a success on the football field in his high school days, but despite his success there he didn't see a future in athletics. He had dreams of making a career in the arts, specifically acting, which is why he made his way to the big city, looking for a break. With his looks, Mandy would have figured he would have been a huge success. He had short shorn, dirty blonde hair. His face was adorned with a short, perfectly trimmed beard, adding to his manly, rugged aura. Combine that with his striking blue eyes, his cute smile, perfect teeth, and those small dimples on his face, it seemed like he was a star in the making. But success hadn't come to him quite yet, so he made a living bartending.

Mandy really admired his attitude, as he never let his failures get him down. Even if the success he dreamed about never found him, she just knew Zack wouldn't let that get him down. He didn't need that type of validation to be happy, and Mandy knew that he would be perfectly satisfied with a humble existence. He didn't need the world. He didn't need to become a big Hollywood star. He just wanted the simple things. Maybe that's why he didn't choose some model or hot babe to date. Maybe that's why he chose a girl like her.

Despite Mandy's low self-confidence, Zack seemed to take a strong liking to her. He seemed so enthused to be around her. At times, he seemed almost as nervous as she was. Mandy knew he had had an active dating life in his younger days, but he admitted to her that he was happy to be with someone who had a lot more substance than those other girls. Hearing this filled her with warmth and affection for him, and she had to stop herself from letting things move too fast with him. With her level of experience in relationships, and her immediate intense attraction to Zack, it took all the willpower she had to stop herself from getting physical with him too fast, despite every fiber of her being telling her otherwise. If years of advice from her friends, family, and movies had taught her anything, it was best to take things slow, despite how badly she wanted it. And she did want it badly.

Mandy's patience with him was well-received, and Zack was a complete gentleman. In a sense, he liked that he had to wait with her. He respected her convictions and patience, and the fact that she wasn't just rushing into bed, like all the other girls he had been with, made him like her even more. It never felt right to him to hop into bed with a girl on the first date, or even within hours of meeting her, as had happened a few times. He certainly never spoke out and slowed things with those other girls, mind you, but having Mandy want to take things slowly with him was downright refreshing. He sensed her inexperience and didn't mind it, so when things eventual did get physical, he was patient and gentle with her, not making things overly rushed and lusty, as it was with the girls he used to date.

As time went on, their relationship only got stronger and deeper. It honestly felt like a fairy tale, the handsome hunk from high school reconnecting with class wallflower and discovering how much he liked her. It was almost like a dream.

Their relationship was very strong. The young couple complimented each other well. He pushed her out of her little bubble, making her experience things she had never dreamed of doing. And she was endlessly supportive of his artistic pursuits, and the genuine excitement she expressed at even his smallest accomplishments filled him with love for her. Eventually, he made the decision to propose. When he made the move, the tears that poured down her cheeks let him know he made the right call. Of course, she accepted, and when she leapt into his arms, she thanked him for making her dreams come true.

***************

Mandy and Zack sat together in their shared apartment at about 10:00 on a Saturday night. Both were sitting on the floor, with Mandy sitting between Zack's legs as he sat against the front of the couch. They were supposed to be watching this new TV show Zack had read about. Zack was a big movie and TV guy, so he had really good taste in media and finding good stuff that no one had heard about. And while the Danish sci-fi show they were watching was good, Mandy was struggling to pay attention. She was sorting through wedding stuff, pressed up against Zack's chest. His arms were wrapped around her waist, and he was resting the side of his face against her head as she wrote purposefully in her notebook. He tried to pay attention to the show, but he couldn't help but keep one eye on her and what she was doing.

"You should relax," he whispered into her ear.

"Well, I... I appreciate all of Vanessa's help, but it's kind of complicated things," Mandy replied, not looking up from her work.

She was telling the truth. It was easy for Vanessa to swoop in and save the day, but Mandy was forced to deal with the fallout. Mandy was, of course, eternally grateful to Vanessa, but because of that Mandy felt a certain deference to her boss in some of the decisions she made, no matter if they complicated things. Vanessa had roped in a lot of people into coming to this, and it was up to Mandy to figure out how to arrange them both in the church and at the reception. Plus, Vanessa had completely changed up the color scheme of the whole wedding, finding Mandy's choices, the colors she had had in mind for her wedding since she was a child, dull and unsophisticated. So, instead of a soft green themed wedding, the colors were now a sharp gold and black. Because of that, she had to make last minute changes with all the bridesmaids' dresses, with Vanessa picking up the check, again. It was doable, but it was a complication. Also, she almost felt compelled to invite Vanessa into the bridal party, and when she mentioned this to her friend Lacey, who was her maid of honor, Lacey herself said that she had to make Vanessa her maid of honor. She was paying for everything, so in all of the bridesmaids' minds she had bought her way into being the maid of honor. So, Vanessa was now Mandy's maid of honor. It wasn't a bad thing, just a new wrinkle. Mandy was trying to balance all this stuff out in a short amount of time, and it wasn't easy.

Mandy and Zack had scoped out the new church and the fancy new location for the reception. Both seemed in awe, as both seemed way too fancy for the humble little couple, but it was what was being given to them, so they weren't gonna complain too much. The only thing Mandy was really gonna complain about was the awkward experience they had at the reception location. Zack beat Mandy there, as Mandy was scoping out the flowers, and Zack had finished up meeting with the photographers quicker than Mandy had been able to finish. When she got there, she stumbled on her fiancé being chatted up by the representative of the people who were hosting the reception, who happened to be this hot little number named Trina, a slim, but stacked Asian woman who was hot and she knew it. She was well dressed and professional, but her top just coincidentally hugged her large breasts, and just happened to be very low-cut, exposing her deep, creamy cleavage. Her skirt was slim and hugged her lithe legs and her round, firm ass.

Mandy watched from out of sight for a few minutes, watching this woman flirting with Zack, touching his arm, giggling at his jokes, exposing her firm neck to his gaze. This was not a new experience for Mandy with Zack. Look, Mandy was a realist, and knew that while she was a six, and her husband was, like, a nine or a ten to most people, so this wasn't the first time Mandy had witnessed another woman flirting with Zack. For some reason, when some women saw them together, it just didn't click with them that they were a couple. But Zack was always a good, loyal boyfriend, never encouraging this behavior in the very hot women who flirted with him. And at the first opportunity, he would deftly discourage this behavior, casually mentioning his girlfriend or their impending nuptials. Most of the time, that was enough to push them away. But sometimes, that didn't stop the flirting, as was the case here as Trina flirted with Zack, despite being obviously aware of his engagement. Mandy eventually made her presence known, and despite Trina being polite to her, she spent the whole time talking with Zack, rarely directing anything at Mandy unless Mandy interjected. If this wasn't fully paid for, Mandy would have sought out another location and not have given Trina their business, but there was no time for another change in plans. But when they left Zack gave Mandy a knowing glance, letting her know that he knew what Trina was up to, and that she had nothing to be worried about.

Mandy was well aware of the effect Zack had on women. It wasn't that he had model good looks. He wasn't pretty like some of those guys might be. He was very handsome, but in an approachable way. He was well built, fit without being cut, and he was charming enough to stir up affection in any girl he talked to. It was just... he was a man. Simple as that. He was just masculine in a way that would get any woman's juices flowing. There was just something about him, this indefinable quality in him that made him strikingly appealing to women, and Mandy felt incredibly lucky to be the one on the receiving end of his love and affection.

And his big dick.

Mandy's juices were stewing at the moment, sitting close to her fiancé, his presence preventing her from concentrating. She finally tossed her stupid notebook across the room and leaned back against her fiancé as he laughed in her ear at her sudden maneuver.

"So... what's left to do?" he asked.

"Well, I have to get a few other small things settled, but I think we're pretty good. The big thing left is getting the rehearsal all settled, but it won't be a true rehearsal because Vanessa can't make it, so there's that. She... she's not exactly making all of this easy for me. For someone who is paying for my entire wedding out of the kindness of her heart, she's being a real pain in ass," Mandy said, causing Zack to smile. It was true. Vanessa had a business commitment the day of the rehearsal, so despite her huge role in this wedding, her first appearance would be at the wedding itself, which was just peachy. But other than that, there was small, tedious stuff that Mandy wanted to just get done, but she was not in the mood to do that now.

"Well, maybe I can talk to her... straighten her out," Zack offered. "Although, that might be tough, since I've never actually met her."

"No offense, honey, but she would eat you alive," Mandy replied, not looking away from the TV screen. It was true that Zack had never actually met Vanessa. He had a rough sketch of her in his mind from Mandy based on her descriptions, but that was it. Until now, Mandy had never really involved her personal life into her work sphere, so there was no reason for them to ever meet.

"I don't know... I work at a bar, and I'm pretty good at handling the people there. I'm sure I can handle the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, no sweat." Zack said with a smirk.

"I'd like to see you try," Mandy replied knowingly. They paused for a moment, and basked in the warm silence of contentment.

"I can't wait," Zack began, rubbing his fiancée's shoulders. "Till this is all over and we can both just relax." He kissed her cheek as the tension left her body. She pulled herself from his grip and spun around, moving to straddle Zack. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him, staring right into his eyes.

"And I can't wait till we get married," Mandy said, moving forward to press her lips to his softly. "And you make my dreams come true." She kissed him again, as she slid her right hand towards his left hand, sliding her fingers across his. "And you have a ring on your finger..." She gave him another long, soft kiss. "And everyone will know that you belong to me," Kiss. "And I belong to you." She kissed him again, her stomach pressed against his. She could feel his sizable bulge pressing against her. He pulled back from her slightly and laughed, placing his hands on her hips.

"What... you didn't care for Trina?" Zack asked, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Well, I am looking forward to not seeing all those girls hitting on you anymore," Mandy said.

"You have nothing to worry about," he reaffirmed with her again.

"I know," she said, totally trusting in Zack as she smiled and kissed him again, this one a bit more passionate.

Zack hadn't always the best of boyfriends. In his younger years, during high school, when he was in the midst of all those high school social politics, with girls competing over the same boy, he had been caught up in that whirlwind. He had been treated almost like property at times, property that had been taken and stolen between the members of this group of competitive young women. He was one of the main targets among the girls in high school, as each wanted to be on the receiving end of his rumored fantastic sexual prowess and huge throbbing cock. So yeah, there had been times where he had been traded off between girls, being stolen by one girl from another. Sure, it wasn't a conscious decision for the most part, as alcohol had been involved in a lot of these discretions, but he wasn't entirely blameless. At the time, he didn't feel too bad, as he didn't see any particular future with any of those girls, so he was happy to just have a good time and some utterly fantastic sex with some completely filthy young women, who were willing to do absolutely anything to land a guy. And when he was fucking them... he had never felt more alive. But looking back, he knew he had unwittingly toyed with these girls' feelings, and broken some hearts. No matter how nasty hot those girls were, it was still a cruddy thing to do. He was young and stupid, so he had written it off as some youthful indiscretions, and vowed never to act like that again.

None of those relationships mattered to him like his relationship with Mandy did. This was the only one that really felt like something real, something on a level beyond just the physical one. This was a relationship built to last, and he knew better than to screw it up.

As his kiss with Mandy deepened, both of them started to lose control. He was grinding his thickening cock against her, and she was pressed against him firmly. As her hand slid down to massage his protruding erection, he was forced to push her away, reluctantly.

"Hey... we can't... we need to wait..." he replied, reminding her of the promise they had made. They had had sex plenty of times, but now that they were nearly at the wedding, they had promised each other to wait, to save up their desire so their wedding night would be a memorable one. Mandy pouted sadly but knowingly.

"You're right," she said, kissing him on the nose, "But sometimes, I can't control myself with you," she said, before kissing him again. He laughed lovingly before pushing her away one last time, the two pulling away from each other. Both of them wanted nothing more than to hop into bed, but they knew the wait would be worth it.

Their wedding night would be explosive.

***************

Vanessa went to her favorite stylist to get primped up for the big wedding, and as she did, she realized this was the first time she could really relax and think over everything.

Vanessa's involvement in her young assistant's impending nuptials stirred up feelings within her. Other than a few one night stands, it had been a long time since she had been in a long-standing relationship. Her reputation had driven all the good ones away. But honestly, those type of guys were dreadfully boring to her at this point. It wasn't so much that she missed companionship or anything like that. Vanessa was just fine on her own in that sense. The problem was... Vanessa needed to get laid. Badly. She needed hot sex. A black woman of her age, with her temperament, and her hot body, she deserved to be getting hot and sweaty three times a day. Minimum. But alas, she was single, and her hot black body was going woefully un-worshipped.

Her cravings were getting very, very specific. She didn't need someone with a huge bank account, although that certainly wouldn't hurt. She didn't need a powerful businessman, or a dynamic athlete. She had run through all of the eligible, African-American bachelors in her tax bracket, and they had all ended with disappointment. She was a woman of simple tastes. Like many women her age, she wanted someone young, to keep up with her voracious needs. She wanted someone strong, fit and gorgeous enough to give her the raw, physical attention she craved. That wasn't too bad, right? Vanessa Jones, the powerful CEO, simply wanted a mate who was young, and strong... and most importantly... white.

Vanessa had always had a raw, physical attraction to white men. In her college days, she had spent many hot and sweaty nights with getting filled with beefy white cock, making her writhe and squeal in a way she never had with her black boyfriends. In her experiences her white lovers were just so much more into her, so much more obsessed with her body, and so much more eager to give her the pleasure she craved. When white guys fucked her, when their big, strong white hands slid over her smooth, luscious, naked black skin, they pleasured her with worship in their eyes. They treated her like the queen she was. A lot of her black boyfriends ended up treating her like another notch on the bedpost.

And it wasn't just about how eager the white men were with her. To her, the simple fact was, the sex was better. Call it a preference, a fetish, whatever you'd like. Taut, white skin against her dark, black sexy flesh was her ultimate turn-on. To put it quite bluntly, white dick did it for her more than anything. A fat white cock entering her tight black cunt made her squeal. Made her scream at the top of her lungs. Made her gush like nothing else ever had. Long, hard, tasty white dick was the ultimate in pleasure for this mature, powerful African-American woman.