The Black Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried keeping her preference for white men under wraps for a while, but she was eventually caught in action, and from that point on, she felt like her black friends were looking down at her for getting involved with white men. They looked at her as if she was betraying some unspoken vow. But deep down, Vanessa fucking knew that all her girlfriends were doing it to, but they would never admit it. So unfortunately, she had to move on from white guys or risk becoming an outcast from her black friends. She had to write it off to her friends as a passing phase and nothing more. She knew it shouldn't be that way, but that's how it was.

It had been a long time since she had sampled some tasty white meat. Being a successful, African-American woman made her a symbol for her black sisters and she knew she would risk their support if she indulged her love of white men publically. She kept her dating life well within her own race for years, and the few times she found herself alongside one of the black women she knew from college, who knew about her past, she maintained this façade. When confronted with her history, or if they were in the presence of a piece of hot white man, Vanessa would insist that, 'she didn't do that shit no more.'

But at this point, after four failed marriages, and going for so long without any action, thoughts of white men were filling her brain. What she wouldn't give to have a hot, young, buff, obedient white boy, willing to satisfy all of her needs. The thought sounded deliciously forbidden to the older black woman.

So, despite knowing how risky it was, all Vanessa could hope for in preparing for her assistant's wedding was that maybe she could tempt a hunky groomsmen into doing some very dirty things. Her last fling with the doctor ended up being a total bust in the bedroom, making her all the more impatient. The sex she would no doubt be having the night of the wedding would be her reward for all this hard work. Vanessa knew better, and she knew it was a big risk, but her body was calling the shots, and it was dying for satisfaction. She had her goal, and she knew exactly what she aiming for. A hot, young, hunky, white groomsman. That was her mission.

She didn't know it yet, but Vanessa was about to land an even bigger target.

*************

Mandy stood in front of the mirror at the church, all done up, ready to get married. And she was shaking like a leaf. She was terrified. Her head was full of questions. 'What if I don't look good? What if this is all too fast? What if Zack realizes I'm not that interesting after being together for a little bit?' This all seemed too good to be true. It just has to fall apart. Mandy just couldn't relax, and she was so emotional she wanted to cry, and she would if it wouldn't ruin her makeup.

Mandy barely heard the door behind her open up behind her, and it was the smooth voice that spoke up that let her know the identity of the person behind her.

"Oh, child, you look amazing!" Vanessa said.

"Well, I feel like a disaster," Mandy said, steeling herself trying to present a strong image to her boss. She turned to face Vanessa. "I feel like a nervous... holy crap!" Mandy was interrupted by the sight of her boss standing in front of her.

Vanessa was looking absolutely stunning. Simply incredible looking, a vision in gold. She was wearing a very, very thin gold dress, glimmering in the light of the room with every step. You could just tell this dress was exceedingly expensive, and you could also tell it was designed to perfectly highlight the older woman's incredibly voluptuous form. It molded to her hourglass figure, highlighting all her best curves. Even though it went down to her ankles, there was a long slit along the side, leaving nearly the entire length of her right leg exposed. On her feet, she had a matching pair of thin, expensive fashionable high heels. The dress hugged her fit, luscious body, and any one lucky enough to be behind her could study the immaculate shape of her full, round, juicy ass. It was a study of perfection. Vanessa's ass jutted from her luscious frame like a shelf, each cheek perfectly, artfully round, perky and firm, showing off the benefits of her dedicated workout routine. Her ass was big, while not being overly huge. And the thin, golden dress molded across its immaculate shape, highlighting each firm cheek, and giving a hint of the lustful crevasse in between. Following from there, the dress clung to her firm, athletic back, leading up to the two thin straps holding the dress on her, digging into her smooth shoulders. Her long, lithe arms were left bare. But most importantly, the upper half of her chest was left exposed as well, as the dress and the two thin spaghetti straps struggled to contain her enormous breasts.

Vanessa's tits looked absolutely mammoth when exposed this way. The dress covered what it could, but a good portion of the upper halves of her boobs, as well as the canyon-like cleavage where her massive, full breasts pressed together lusciously, were completely exposed. The thin gold dress emphasized her breasts' perfect round shape, highlighting every immaculate curve. Her tits looked enormous jutting out from her voluptuous body, causing the thin straps to dig noticeably into her shoulders.

Up top, her hair and make-up were perfect, her dark curls running stylishly down her back, and her thick, plump lips coated with a deep layer of crimson lipstick. Her lips were turned up in a smile as she glanced at the bride.

Mandy was left speechless. She was glad to have Vanessa's presence, but her body, in that dress... there was no doubt Vanessa was going to be stealing a lot of attention.

That was the plan for the older woman. Vanessa wasn't planning to be subtle here. Sure, she might be pushing things a bit over-the-top, but the physical need for her to get laid was preventing her from feeling any shame for showing up the young bride. The dress felt so thin on her she felt practically naked, and the sensation of her silky dress against her flesh turned her on. There was no way she could wear a bra with this dress, but honestly, she was completely happy with the idea of letting the twins free for the day, letting them bounce and jiggle for the no-doubt appreciative audience at the wedding. The only thing she had on beneath her dress was a microscopic gold thong, which covered her cunt just barely, and bisected the twin globes of her delicious ass. Vanessa was primed for a good time, and if she had her way, she would get it.

Mandy couldn't help but notice her boss's massive black breasts bounce and jiggle around in her tight dress as she approached her. In this huge moment in young Mandy's life, bigger things should be on her mind than her boss's mammoth rack, but in the same manner they were trying to force their way out from under her thin dress, they were forcing their way to the forefront of Mandy's frazzled mind.

"Honey, you have nothing to worry about," Vanessa said, coming to a stop in front of Mandy, her boobs bouncing as she came to a stop. Vanessa reached down and straightened up her secretary's hair. "I've taken care of everything. Most of the guests are arriving as expected. The photographer was giving me some shit, but I straightened him out. The pastor is here. I've checked with the caterers, and everything is set. The groomsmen are here, except for the best man, who is currently driving your husband here, and from what he said, they will be here soon. So, everything's running as planned. At these weddings, I run a tight ship."

Mandy nodded appreciatively. She straightened up and asked her boss, "So... how do I look?" She smiled tentatively up at her boss, desperately in need of some sort of approval.

"Hon... you look gorgeous," Vanessa replied, smiling at her secretary, who was forever thankful for this validation. Vanessa wasn't particularly fond of the dress Mandy had chosen for herself. She found it cheap looking, unflattering, and lacking the sophistication and elegance of the type of dress Vanessa preferred. Mandy's was a dress you go downtown to buy, while Vanessa preferred the type you have to go to a specialty boutique in Paris to have personally made for you. The dress had already been purchased by the time Vanessa had gotten involved in the wedding, and it would just crush the poor girl if she gave the smallest bit of criticism, so she let it slide.

"Do you think... do you think he'll be happy with me? Will Zack be happy spending the rest of his life with me?" Mandy asked. Vanessa grabbed a small handkerchief and cleaned up some of the make-up that had gotten a little smudged.

"I'm sure you two will be incredibly happy together. Young love is a wonderful thing. Cherish it. The worst thing that can happen between people in love is for there to be doubt between them," Vanessa said softly, in close as she cleaned up the young woman's face. As she said this, Mandy's eyes fell to the older woman's valley of exposed cleavage. "Doubt... insecurity... that's how love ends. That's how marriages die. Trust. Confidence. That's what you need to keep a marriage strong. Can you do that, honey?"

"I think so," Mandy replied softly.

"There's a fire in you, child," Vanessa said, stepping back slightly. "I've always told you that, and it's true. Keep that fire burning, and you and your husband will be happy as can be," she affirmed with confidence. Mandy smiled and nodded.

"Thanks, Vanessa," Mandy replied. "For everything. I really, truly appreciate it."

Vanessa looked down and smiled at her young protégé. She opened her arms and let the young woman step forward, giving her an appreciative hug. Mandy could feel her boss's massive breasts pressed firmly against her during the hug, and honestly, they had never felt bigger, exerting soft pressure on Mandy's chest. Mandy's inferior A-cups couldn't compete with the massive black jugs pressed against her. Mandy pulled back from her boss and smiled, putting a brave face on after that slightly uncomfortable moment.

"Now... go get married, honey!" Vanessa warmly told Mandy.

***************

As Zack got ready the morning of the wedding, he wasn't nervous at all. He wasn't nervous about getting married. He wasn't nervous about leaving the single life behind. Not in the least. In his mind, he had experienced single life to its fullest, and now, he was ready to settle down with the girl he loved.

The only tension he felt was in his crotch.

Zack totally supported Mandy's suggestion to hold off on sex for the home stretch before the wedding. It sounded good, and a great way to make their wedding night extra special. That being said, he was feeling the pressure. It seemed like in the last few days, every little thing was driving him wild, even stuff that wouldn't register normally. Attractive women in TV commercials or in magazine ads. It seemed like everything was turning him on. It felt like he was constantly hard. He showed great discipline in holding off from relieving the pressure himself, but that being said, he was REALLY looking forward to his wedding night.

Luckily, his brain was too distracted on the morning of his wedding to really pay too much mind on the pressure building in his sizable nuts. So as he got ready the morning of, he was relieved that the tension he was feeling wasn't too evident and obvious to any lecherous onlooker.

Opting to get ready at home and then head out to the church, Zack got cleaned up and dressed. He had splurged a bit to purchase his tux and it looked damn good on him, perfectly tailored to his fit frame. He was straightening his tie when his best man, Jonah, showed up ready to take him to the church. Jonah made sure Zack was ready, checking his best friend's outfit, making sure his tie was tied correctly and everything was in place. Checking to see if Zack was ready to go, Zack gave him the affirmative. Zack was ready. Nothing was gonna get in his way to marry the love of his life.

Except traffic.

The normally cool-headed Zack was getting impatient as the highway was a parking lot. A car accident had upset their carefully laid plans, and part of Zack was tempted to just get out and walk, thinking it would be faster. It wasn't even like the church was in the main midst of the city, it was on the outer edges, so traffic was rarely a major issue this time of day, but of course, on the one day that was most vital, it was now an issue. Jonah apologized profusely, and called the church to let them know about the delay.

"That boy is gonna ruin this for me," Vanessa said, angrily stuffing her phone into her purse. She didn't convey to Mandy how late her husband was running. Vanessa had this whole thing running like clockwork, and that dumb fucker was gonna screw the whole thing up. How could Mandy marry someone this idiotic? That boy should have been here hours ago.

"I want you to call your buddy," Vanessa spat out at one of the groomsmen, referring to Zack. "Call him and tell him to get his fucking ass here or I will personally walk down that fucking road, and drag him here by the ear!" The fierce side of her, normally reserved for the boardroom, was now in full bloom, and the young groomsman was backing up, terrified of the dominant black woman.

Part of her anger was due to the fact that all the men at the wedding were total duds. The groomsmen were all schlubs, and on top of that, there wasn't a single guest at this wedding who stuck her fancy. Vanessa was right on the fucking edge. She needed to get some white dick immediately, and there was not one suitor worth a damn in this whole church. All she needed was one damn white guy with a good body, a huge dick, and who was raring to hop into bed with a dominant older black woman. It shouldn't be this difficult! Her anger was palpable as she worked the room, making sure everyone was in their right place. Even though Vanessa was footing the bill, she was starting to get on people's last nerve with her demanding attitude.

By the time she returned to the groomsmen, about half an hour later, there was a sense of relief on their faces, and one more had joined their midst. This must be the best man, Jonah. Vanessa's anger boiled over just looking at him. He was easily forty pounds overweight, wearing stupid glasses, an unflattering suit, and a receding hairline. He would not be getting the honor to be Vanessa's mate this evening. Not in a million years. Knowing her last hope for sex was a dud, she was ready to spit fire as she approached him.

"I thought you were the best man!" Vanessa said confrontationally, stopping in front of him, putting her hand on her hip, looking down at the shorter man. "If you were, you would have gotten him here two DAMN hours ago, and not half a fucking hour late! What were you thinking?"

"I... I... uh... I..." Jonah stammered, looking up at the imposing black woman who he would be accompanying down the aisle.

"You know what, where's the damn groom? I want to give him a piece of my mind!" Vanessa asked, interrupting the stammering fool.

"Uh, back there. Back there." Jonah said, sweat on his brow as he pointed back at a closed door behind him, eager to escape from this older woman's fierce presence. Vanessa pushed past him, not having any apprehension at stepping in on the groom. What kind of damn fool runs late to his own wedding anyway? A guy like that forfeits his rights to privacy! The groomsmen scattered as she moved between them, forcing open the door, leaning into the room, finally getting a good look at the man at the center of the party she had put together.

"You'd better have a damn good explanation for..." Vanessa began before stopping in her tracks, still in the doorway, her hand still resting on the knob, her body slightly obscured by the thick, wooden shelving next to the door. On the other side of the room was a man, standing with his back to her, adjusting his pocket square, trying to get it just right. Very rarely had Vanessa Jones been stunned into silence like this, but as her eyes took in the sight of the groom-to-be for the first time, any anger and annoyance she felt towards him evaporated.

He was the one. The one she was waiting for.

Some say that when someone experiences love at first sight, one's body gets warm, their heart swells, and beautiful music rings in your ears. But Vanessa wasn't feeling love. A shiver ran down her spine. Her pussy moistened. Her nipples tightened. Vanessa was experiencing something else entirely.

Hot, filthy, nasty lust.

No. No... this couldn't be the groom... could it? It couldn't possibly be... this wasn't what she expected. Not at all. She expected some skinny, meek, dorky little boy. Not this. No, the person standing in this room, the supposed groom, was a man. A real fucking man. A real fucking WHITE man, most importantly.

Yes, this was EXACTLY the type of man she was looking for.

While his bride-to-be looked like a department store bride, he looked like a million bucks. Vanessa knew that neither Mandy nor her fiancé were especially wealthy, and while his suit didn't appear to be excessively expensive, he spent his money well. His suit looked fantastic, perfectly tailored to his fit manly frame. He was tall. He appeared to be quite fit and strong. He was the type of guy that couldn't be pushed aside easily. He was a brick wall. He would stand up to you. He would push back. It would take a lot of work to make him submit, and the effort in doing so would be utterly divine.

Vanessa admired the younger white man before he took notice of her. He was tall, and fit, as stated before, and his body didn't quit. He appeared to have nice, strong, manly arms, and a great butt. He was in shape, without overdoing it. It was clear this man was not a brainless meathead.

She could see his reflection in the mirror, so she could see a front view of him as well. He had short, dirty blonde hair, and a very, very attractive face. His eyes were crystal blue. He had nice kissable lips, and he had a lightly tanned complexion. He had a closely shorn beard, which really complemented his face. As he stuffed a small handkerchief into his breast pocket, the older black woman noticed his big, masculine hands. This caused her eyes to drift south towards his crotch, and her trained eyes found what she was looking for. A nice, full, sizable bulge. This white boy was packing some serious heat, as expected.

It was rare for Vanessa to be this lust-struck. She was normally so forceful and dominant, but she was stunned into silence. It felt too coincidental to be ignored. This was divinity. Here she is, craving some hard, white sex, and this prime-cut white man just falls into her lap. Within seconds, her body was overflowing with heat and lust for the man in front of her. Vanessa wanted to get hot and filthy with this fine-ass white boy, no question. He pushed all her buttons, and she immediately wanted him bad. But the significance of who he was and what he was about to do wasn't lost on her. He was getting married to her secretary. This was his wedding day, and all Vanessa could think about was seducing and fucking his brains out till he swore his undying devotion to pleasuring her hot black body. She wanted to rip off her dress, force the groom to his knees, and smother his gorgeous face with her massive black breasts.

But she couldn't do that... right? She wasn't that big of a slut, was she? Sure, she had had sex with plenty of married men. That wasn't the problem. Her hot body made her a very juicy target for men eager to step out on their wives, and even when those men weren't so ready to cheat, Vanessa's hot black body always got the job done. But she couldn't possibly seduce and steal a man from his bride on his wedding day, especially when she the bride was her own secretary, could she? It was so wrong. So nasty. So filthy. So HOT! As positively delicious as the idea sounded to the luscious, hot-bodied older black woman, her better instincts were winning out.