The Black Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worst part was, every time he would glance over at Vanessa, stolen glances in moments where he would be looking away from his wife-to-be, Vanessa would be looking right back at him. Either looking him in the eyes, matching his gaze, or checking him out in the same way he had been doing to her. It was clear to him, if it wasn't before, that this tension between them went both ways. And even when he wasn't looking at her, he could feel her eyes on him, and that sensation made him shiver with discomfort.

This was supposed to be the happiest day of his life. He WAS happy with Mandy and everything related to the wedding, but this strange tension between him and Vanessa was weighing on his brain on this important day. He should be thinking about his new wife, and the amazing life they were about to have together, not his wife's boss's huge black tits.

This tension was weighing him down, even during the moments where he wasn't around Vanessa and her juicy, delectable body. Even during normal interactions, like when he was talking to the Mother Superior of the Church. He was genuinely interested in the conversation, as she was part of a newer sect of the church that was apparently spreading like wildfire across the nation.

It became clear there was one topic on her mind. And, distressingly enough, it happened to be sex. Zack was shocked to hear the Mother Superior so openly and vividly describe her Church's progressive feelings about sex, about how encouraging and sex-positive they were. She told Zack how active they were in reaching out to all their parishioners to embrace the bliss that sex can bring them, explaining that they did this for a wide range of people, from bursting-with-hormones 18-year-olds all the way to people who were a lot older. She wanted her church to be full of very happy and fully satisfied parishioners, and so far, according to her, that mission had been a major success. According to her, true happiness and peace came from having amazing sex. The Mother Superior said that people had been so trained to be ashamed of sex, that they felt it was their duty to undo that damage. It was certainly a shocking message, to say the least, but while Zack wasn't exactly interested in joining up with this odd church sect, their message certainly spoke to Zack. The Mother Superior could definitely sense his surprise at how open she was about this topic, but she explained how quickly their message was spreading, and how Vanessa had become a very active member of this sect, which was, no doubt, how Vanessa was able to call in the favor to use the church for the wedding. In the state he was in, the last thing he really wanted to be talking about was sex, and hearing these words coming from a nun...it had a strange affect.

Despite the fact that the Mother Superior was a much older woman, and, you know, a nun, the overstimulated Zack found himself watching her smooth, plump lips as she described, in great detail, some of the vivid sex acts these nuns encouraged among their parishioners. He caught himself checking out her surprisingly huge breasts in her surprisingly tight habit, and the way they would jiggle as she talked. Zack had chatted her up as a respite from the strange temptation he had been facing from Vanessa, and to distract himself from the dull ache emanating from his swollen nuts, but he just happened to chat up the one nun in the world who was shockingly attractive and loved discussing sex. Thoughts of sex were now clouding his mind more than ever!

He had to get it together. He was literally checking out a nun! This was so wrong! Sure, she was very sexy, and she had a great body, but this was way over the line, and it was gonna get him into a lot of trouble if he didn't control himself. The coy smile she gave him when she caught him staring sent a shiver of discomfort through him. What was going on? Even nuns were flirting with him! Sure, he got flirted with a lot, but it seemed like, now that he was married, the heat had been turned up a thousand percent. It was like the world had just gone insane, and was now filled with seductive women eager to make advances on him.

This feeling didn't change even after his arrival at the reception. It felt like all the women Vanessa enlisted to attend the wedding had to have a minimum cup size to gain entry, that size being fucking enormous, cause he'd never seen so many large-busted women in one place since that time he was dragged to Hooters with some college buddies. It was ridiculous! While Vanessa was his first real encounter with a luscious, huge-busted black woman, the reception was full of them. Some older than Vanessa, some younger, all sexy, all luscious, although none of them matched up to Vanessa, at least in his mind. Vanessa was the hottest and sexiest of them all, in his opinion. And while the majority of the invitees were black, the white women invited were stacked as well. There was lots of bare skin being shown off blatantly, each woman trying to be the star of the reception. There were tits and cleavage all over the place. Everywhere you looked, you would see a large crevasse of white cleavage, or absolutely massive canyons of black cleavage.

No married man should have to face this level of visual temptation on his wedding day.

Vanessa had initially been able to let her better side win out and ignore the obvious sexual tension between herself and Zack, willingly ceding him to her young assistant. But as the day went on, and Vanessa thought about Zack more and more, she found herself getting more and more upset. What did Mandy accomplish in life to deserve the privilege of getting deep-dicked by that fine-ass white boy for the rest of her life? Vanessa was a CEO of a fortune 500 company, and that little young girl was nothing! She couldn't get anywhere without Vanessa's help, and now, she had landed that fucking stud, who is clearly a perfect match for Vanessa, by the way. And Vanessa had to stand and watch as her ideal mate gets married off to that tiny, plain, young white thing... it wasn't right. Not right at all.

It did give her solace to know that Zack wasn't sexually attracted to Mandy. Yes, that fact was clear to Vanessa upon meeting him. He might lie to himself, convince himself that he was attracted to his wife in a sexual manner, and Mandy no doubt did the same, convincing herself that he was attracted to her, but he wasn't. No, a guy like Zack didn't want a skinny little waif like Mandy. He didn't want a girl he could break. Zack wanted a woman with curves. Luscious curves that he could really grab a hold of during sex. A round, full ass. Big tits. That's what he craved, a woman who could break him. A woman with big tits. He didn't want a pale, dull young girl like Mandy. He wanted a real woman. A black woman. An older black bitch who could dominate him, who could ride his magnificent white cock like a hot, horny bitch and fuck him into absolute submission.

It was these thoughts, this desire to make that strong, confident young white man bend the knee to her every command that drove Vanessa's behavior during the reception. This resentment over her assistant landing this perfect catch boiled over into anger, and it was driving her to lash out.

"Get your ass moving!" she yelled, looking out of place in the kitchen clad in her expensive gold dress. "I want food on the tables in 15 minutes! These are people you don't fucking keep waiting!" she screamed out at the cooks in the kitchen, kicking their ungrateful asses into gear. She had hired one of the most well regarded chefs in the city to cater the reception, a guy who was respected and feared in his kitchens, but Vanessa was one of the few who had enough clout and hard-driving attitude to tell him what to do.

Vanessa was in her element, bossing people around. That was one of the perks of being the boss, telling people what to do, and she loved it. She thrived in it. She was bossing around the cooking staff, the wait staff and the people who ran the reception hall, everyone. All the tension that had been worked up in her by Zack was being taken out on these innocent bystanders, and she was practically a whirlwind as she kept the whole operation running smoothly. Seeing that everything was seemingly in order, it was time for her to work the room.

"This is pretty crazy!" Mandy said, leaning over to say this to her husband as they sat at the main table.

"I know, right?" he replied, trying to make his voice heard over loud din of voices in the fancy reception hall.

"What percent of people here do you think we actually know?" Mandy asked, causing Zack to smile.

"Oh, five percent... tops," he replied, glancing over at his wife, sharing a smirk.

"This is not exactly the event I imagined us having..." she told him.

"Well... it's certainly memorable... something we can tell our kids," Zack replied, giving her a pointed look. She grinned warmly at him.

"Well..." she began, "The longer we stay here, surrounded by all these people we don't know, the more I want us to get out of here, be alone with the man of my dreams... and maybe we can start working on that family tonight," she teased, kissing his cheek.

"Wow..." he said, straightening his coat, "You're being awfully forward, Mandy. I mean, I'm a married man..." he joked, causing her to smile. She leaned forward and kissed his cheeks softly a few times before pulling back, the happy couple sharing a knowing glimpse.

These warm feelings lasted for a few minutes as some of the food and drinks were served. As this happened, Mandy looked over the room. While they had been greeted by their friends and family, most of the people they didn't know were keeping their distance, only giving them a polite greeting when they accidently ended up nearby the happy couple. But most of these fancy, well-to-do people stuck together in small groups, talking only to each other, the only people at the wedding they actually knew.

Some annoyance set in as Mandy took in these guests. Mandy had noticed, like her husband had earlier, the kind of women that were in attendance here. Mandy didn't really approve of the fact that so many of the women here came across as being incredibly skanky, but Vanessa had been in charge of padding out the guest list and it was clear she was good at making friends with a certain type of woman. Mandy had seen a few of them passing through the office, so she knew about their reputations. She knew what type of women they were. Like this one woman, Tori Kryzel... Krys... anyway, she went by Tori K, and she was the assistant to some big deal business guy over at some other company. But anyway, the rumor through the grapevine was that she was a complete and total slut, and she had only gotten to where she was by spreading her legs. And judging by her outfit, and the way her mammoth, bulbous tits poured over the edges of her dress, it appeared that the rumors were very true.

But Vanessa was a big fan of her, which explained why they were talking. Next to them was one of the people from work, one of the junior sales guys, and he looked terrified standing between these two statuesque women. They talked for a good while before Vanessa gestured to the young, skinny salesman, and he pulled out a folder, which Tori signed. It was at this moment when a fact began to set in for Mandy.

This was not about Mandy and her husband. This event was about Vanessa.

Vanessa was using this event as an excuse to throw a get-together for herself. The wedding was merely a theme, a side-story for this party. She was using this as a way to get her friends together. She was using this as a way to finalize business deals over drinks. As kind and generous as Vanessa was being in bankrolling this entire wedding, at the end of the day, this was never about Mandy. This was Vanessa's party, and that realization saddened Mandy a bit.

Reaching forward to pick up her drink, she downed it quickly and asked for another from a waitress passing by.

Vanessa loved being the center of attention, and she worked over the room like a practiced party host. She had called in some favors with a lot of people, including her friends at the church, and here in this hall, and it had really paid off. This party was rocking, in more ways than one. She had already signed a multi-million dollar deal, and she was only one drink in. She greeted her friends and acquaintances, making sure they were all having a good time. Vanessa wanted to make sure people left this shindig in good spirits. Once she was satisfied that she had greeted all the people that mattered, she sauntered over to the bar.

As she ordered her drink, she saw her old friend Naomi approach her. Perfect, Vanessa thought.

Mandy was right that her boss had ulterior motives for this event. Vanessa, while she certainly enjoyed her job, had gotten very bored by it. In her mind, she had conquered the business world, done everything she needed to do. And quite frankly, she felt like she deserved some credit. A woman like her getting ahead in business was a god damn accomplishment, and yet, no one seemed to care.

It always felt like, to her, that there was a stratosphere above her own. She had conquered the world of business, thinking that was what she needed to do to join the elite. And yet, somehow, it never really happened. She had a glass ceiling, so to speak, and she felt like an outsider to the world she wanted to live in. She wanted to ascend, to go from the elite to the hyper-elite. She just needed to find her in. That was why she invited who she did. To show these rich people a good time, and get her name out there with the people who really mattered. People like Naomi.

"I think most of these people thought I was lying when I said you were coming," Vanessa explained.

"Well, I was in town, and I had a few free hours," her slightly older friend replied. She was an icon among most successful, business-minded black women, for her business acumen, her naked ambition, and her uncommon beauty. She still looked amazing. Vanessa was sure that this billionaire had gotten a few touch-ups here and there, but despite that, she had very few wrinkles, striking good looks, and a magnificent body. Some people felt bad for ogling and sexualizing this black woman who was an icon for success, charity, and hard work. But Vanessa knew how much of a naughty bitch Naomi was, so she knew better. She had amazingly large breasts, a nice, round, juicy ass, and she knew how to get down and dirty with the best of them.

"Well, I knew you'd show up as soon as I told you the booze was on my tab," Vanessa teased, knowing that deep down, behind her composed façade, Naomi from the street was still there. Naomi smirked lightly. As Vanessa received her drink and sipped the strong booze, both of the powerful black women turned to scan the room. Both of their eyes fell onto the married couple. Noting her gaze, Vanessa spoke up.

"That white boy is far too much man for that little bitch," Vanessa spoke up as both eyed the hunky groom.

"I know," Naomi replied simply, sipping her drink.

Vanessa's resentment about her assistant's marriage was affecting the once warm feelings she had for Mandy. Vanessa had seen a fire in her young assistant, despite her shy feelings, and that, adding onto the fact that she felt a kinship with her as woman in a man's business, encouraged Vanessa to build up her young assistant from a girl into a young professional woman. But now, Vanessa was regretting that choice, as that little undeserving bitch was now the only thing in the way of the sex Vanessa should be having. If that plain little thing was out of the picture, it would be Vanessa in that rightful place, on the receiving end of that massive white dick. Vanessa's warm feelings for Mandy were almost gone, and in its place was an urge to destroy her in the way she had destroyed so many others in the battlefield of sex.

"I'm sure you've noticed, but... white boy is huge..." Naomi said, raising her perfectly trimmed eyebrows, glancing at her slighter younger friend.

"Oh yeah, I noticed," Vanessa replied before taking a bigger gulp of her strong drink. Naomi looked at her friend, who was looking rapt at the young white groom. She sidled up closer to her, making sure their conversation was only between them.

"Then hon, why aren't his balls slamming against your ass already?" Naomi whispered. Vanessa looked over at her idol, slightly surprised.

"He just got married to my secretary... she's a sweet girl," Vanessa replied, voicing her conscience.

"So?" Naomi replied simply. "Good secretaries are a dime a dozen. There's a reason I go through, like, a dozen assistants a year. A guy like that... no secretary is worth denying yourself that fine-ass white boy." Vanessa looked at her idol, unsure.

"A white boy like him, if word got out..." Vanessa began. Naomi laughed.

"Hon, I don't know what black bitch got in your head and has you all hung up, but I guarantee she is currently swallowing a fat, white cock," Naomi tittered, laughing at her surprisingly naïve friend. "Nessa... we all do it. Everyone one of us. You know that young, fine-as-hell pop singer I had on my show, the one preaching abstinence and godliness to all his fans... yeah, I had him railing my hot ass for hours. I fear the poor thing's obsessed. Trust me, babe, any black woman who's been around the block long enough starts to get curious about the other side, the white side, some sooner than others. And trust me when I tell you that once you switch sides, there's NO going back. I've been fucking white men and only white men for years, as do most of my friends. And I guarantee that 95% of the black women in this room, young and old, currently have hot young white men feasting on their sexy black bodies. No one cares. No one would blame you. You're only denying yourself. So go... take that white boy. Do it before one of these other nasty bitches beats you to it. Make him yours. Push his skinny little bride to the side. A girl like that can't hold on to a fine piece like him. Women like us don't let young girls like that stand in our way. Destroy her. Ruin her. Fuck her man better than she ever could. And in that dress, I don't expect that you should have too much trouble." Naomi finished, giving her friend the once over. Vanessa got more pumped up and encouraged the more her idol spoke. By the end, she was ready. She turned to face Naomi.

"Fuck that little bitch! I'm gonna steal her man!" Vanessa proclaimed.

"Damn right!" Naomi said proudly, slapping her friend's ass in encouragement. "You'd better make it fast, cause you're not the only one eyeing him up."

Vanessa drained the remainder of her drink and slammed the glass on the bar. With purpose, she sauntered back onto the floor, shaking her hot ass from side-to-side, a plan forming already. Scanning the room, greeting some guests, she finally saw her target and aggressively moved towards her.

"Trina!" Vanessa called out, getting her attention, wrapping her hand around the young woman's arm and stopping her roughly.

"Ahh... what?" Trina called out, annoyed at this rough treatment. Balancing the empty tray of drinks on her palm, she went along with Vanessa towards the side of the room. Vanessa looked down at the young woman who was one of the people who ran this reception hall. She and Vanessa had been acquaintances for a while, and while they were not particularly close friends, both saw each other for what they really were, namely, shrewd, seductive bitches, and that garnered a certain level of professional respect between the two.

"You see that bitch over there?" Vanessa said, pointing right at Mandy.

"What... the bride?" Trina responded with a snotty, impatient tone.

"I want that little bitch loaded. I want you to keep feeding her drinks till she can't see straight." Vanessa affirmed firmly, affixing a tone that would make most people squirm. But not Trina. She turned to look at the happy couple for a few moments before deducing Vanessa's true goal.

1...45678...19