The Black Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're making your play for the groom?" Trina asked, and the older woman's narrowed eyes were all the confirmation she needed. "I should warn you... he's a tough nut to crack. I made a move on him, and he didn't bite."

"Well, I have gifts you don't..." Vanessa replied firmly, causing Trina to roll her eyes. "So, are you getting that plain little thing drunk out of her mind, or will I have to find someone else?"

"What's in it for me?" Trina replied, not backing down. Vanessa contemplated the young Asian woman in front of her. She was a tough one, no doubt, and she wasn't gonna let this go easily.

"I'll let you have a roll in the hay with him," Vanessa answered, affixing the same tone she would employ when making a deal in the boardroom. "And if things go to plan, there might be a full-time job in it for you," Vanessa added, seeing some value in the ambitious little slut in front of her. Trina paused for a moment, thinking before replying.

"Deal." Trina said, shaking the older black woman's hand.

Neither of them knew that Mandy was well on her way to getting the job done herself. She had already had a few as she got more and more uncomfortable, prompting a surprised question of concern from Zack.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine," Mandy replied, forcing a smile as she felt more and more alone surrounded by all these people. Sensing her discomfort, the husband moved to act. He stood up and held his hand out.

"C'mon, Mandy..." he said, looking so much like the dashing prince of her dreams. "Can I have this dance?"

Looking up at Zack, seeing his handsome face and warm, loving smile, any discomfort she was feeling seemed meaningless. It didn't matter that this wasn't the wedding she had planned. It didn't matter that she didn't really know anyone here. What mattered was her husband, and the bright future they had. There was no use wallowing in annoyance. That's no way to start off a new life together. Daintily, she reached up and placed her hand in his, smiling up at him.

"You may," she replied, like a fancy lady, full of affection for her husband.

As he led her to the center of the dance floor, they weren't the only people dancing. Some people took notice of the new couple on the dance floor and made space for them, but others were too distracted and absorbed with their own business to notice or care. As they began to move together, for the first time, she felt like a princess, held in the arms of her prince charming. The fancy setting, the crowd of the rich and the elite... she truly felt like the belle of the ball. They danced for a while, to some up tempo music and some slow music and as she rested her ear against Zack's chest, feeling his steady heartbeat, she knew she was with the man of her dreams, and that they would be together forever.

"Alright, alright, time to spread the wealth around," came a voice from beside them. Next to them stood Vanessa, sipping a drink, waiting expectantly, with a hand on her pointed hip.

"Oh, uh, what?" Mandy asked, jolted out of the warm moment.

"Well, I know you two lovebirds could stay out here together all day, but it's time to spread the love a bit," Vanessa said, resisting the urge to grin at the thought of the groom spraying his thick, creamy 'love' across her huge, black tits. "C'mon, let me butt in," she said, stepping forward. "You know how this works. The maid of honor gets her turn with the groom."

"Oh... okay." Mandy said, backing down as her boss stepped between her and her husband. As the older black woman turned to face Zack, she realized she still had a drink in her hand.

"Hold this for me, hon," Vanessa said, forcing her drink into her young assistant's hand. "And go... go dance with best man. Go dance with, uh... Jonah," she told Mandy dismissively, speaking Jonah's name with disgust, as if knowing that dancing with him was far less preferable than dancing with the handsome, well-built groom. As soon as she dismissed her secretary, Vanessa turned her focus solely towards Zack, no longer concerned with Mandy.

"Hi, baby," Vanessa said, flashing her brilliant white teeth at Zack as she stepped forward, putting her arms around Zack's neck. Zack, after his last experience with the mature, luscious black woman, wasn't exactly thrilled to be in such close proximity to her again. So, like a nervous teenager dancing with a girl for the first time, he left a lot of space between their bodies as he put his hands lightly on her hips. Leaving room for the holy spirit, his religious parents would say. But nothing holy would go down here, if it were up to Vanessa.

"Uh, uh... you gotta get all up in me, babe," Vanessa said firmly, closing the gap between them, pressing her front into his as she pulled herself against him. He let out an audible grunt as felt his front collide with her voluptuous body. He had gone from being nervous in her presence, to pressing snugly up against her. He felt her massive jugs pressing into her chest and he could feel the way they were billowing outward over the edges of her sexy dress, the soft flesh forced outward as her breasts pressed against his chest. As he noticed this, he realized their close proximity might prove to be an issue.

As Mandy stood back, and looked at the way her boss pressed herself into her new husband, she was truly shaken out of her romantic reverie. Her romantic moment was intruded upon by her forceful boss, and like so much in this wedding, things weren't going like they were supposed to. This was supposed to be her party, but it was clear that Vanessa was running the show.

Noting the drink in her hand and not really appreciative of the fact that her boss had treated her like a glorified waitress in front of her new husband, Mandy felt no shame in downing the remainder of the glass. Finding the drink stronger than expected, she winced in response as she slammed the glass on a nearby table. Noting the best man Jonah standing nearby, she moved towards him, knowing that she had to give him a perfunctory dance.

Vanessa was now in the prime position of the reception, dancing with the handsome groom. All the other bitches here were eyeing her with jealousy, mostly the older black women, who had already had sized up the white hunk. But Vanessa was already staking her claim to the white man's hot body, letting them all know that it would be her black ass that would soon be getting deep-dicked by this handsome white stud. She dug her fingers into the firm muscles near his shoulders possessively.

She had a goal for this dance. Namely, she wanted to feel the full, throbbing length of his oversized white meat pressing into her belly. At the moment, due to its natural heft, she could feel a hint of his delectable, sizable cock, but he wasn't hard yet. She wanted to make him throb. She was working towards that goal in subtle ways, shaking her perfect tits against him, scrubbing her huge black boobs across his chest. She would move her hips suddenly, hoping to make his hands, which were planted firmly against her hips, slide accidently across her round, juicy ass. The ultimate goal, obviously, would be for him to furiously grope her hot black body as they furiously made out in front of his new bride before progressing to full-on rough and nasty sex in the middle of the banquet hall, but that might be too much to ask for at this point of the night. Vanessa also briefly fantasized about her hot body being enough to make the younger white man cum in his pants, but she had higher expectations of him than that. This wasn't the type of guy to lose control due to a light breeze. This white boy needed a nice, tight fuck-hole to really cum hard. And the older black woman had devious designs on making this younger white man cum hard into a nice, tight, mature fuck-hole by the end of this very night.

Zack was a little overwhelmed. Through his periphery, he could see all the luscious black skin she was exposing, but he was controlling himself enough not to look. Feeling her hot body, specifically her massive breasts, pressed against him was driving his body wild, and no amount of thinking non-sexy thoughts was gonna be enough for him not to react. Combining that with her sexy, feminine scent right in his proximity, and it was enough to send his body into overdrive. He could feel his cock begin to stiffen despite himself.

"You're wife's a lucky girl..." Vanessa purred, rubbing his shoulders lightly.

"And I'm a lucky man," Zack replied, trying to deflect her flirtatious tone.

"Indeed you are," she replied, smoothly moving her hips, her movements far more graceful and natural than Mandy's. "She's lucky she snapped you up when she did. There are a lot of sharks out in those waters who would have been happy to chew you up and spit you out. Bad women who would use you for the wrong reasons. Believe me, I know," she warned.

"Well, uh, I had my fill of those girls in my younger days. I wanted a girl with more substance," Zack affirmed.

"That's nice to hear," Vanessa replied, leading them in dancing. "It's refreshing to hear someone your age talk like that. But, the thing is, I'm not talking about girls... I'm talking about women. Girls are good for a good tumble now and then, but women... real women... they lock you up tight and never let you go. Women make you forget about those... pretty little young things. Women know exactly what they are doing, what they want, and how to take it. Those are the ones you have to watch out for." A silence fell between them as Zack contemplated her words and intent. Using his years of experience at deflecting girls at the bar, he made his reply.

"I guess I'm lucky I ended up with Mandy, then," he replied coolly.

"Indeed," she replied, "Although I am surprised, though. Cause you don't seem like the guy who'd be happy with a girl. I can totally see you locked up in the grips of a good woman."

"I'm good, thanks," Zack replied, eager for her to end this line of questioning. She leaned in close and brought her lips to his ear.

"Are you?" she whispered, pulling him even closer scrubbing her belly against his torso slightly, revealing the effect her words had on him, specifically the fact that his tremendous erection was now pressing into her firm belly.

"I, uh..." Zack stammered, pushing his body away from her, but she snapped into action, pulling him back in against her.

"It's okay, baby," Vanessa said with a knowing smile, savoring the feeling of his fat white cock pressing her belly. She was very, very impressed with his size. It was huge, and it felt like the tip of his clothed dick was just a hair away from grazing her bulging tits. "It's always flattering when a young, handsome man like yourself can really appreciate an old lady like me," she joked, knowing she was far from an old lady.

"Sorry, I..." he began, flustered around a woman in a way he hadn't been in a long time.

"It's alright," she replied, smiling wide as she slid her belly against his jutting dick, sending a wave of pleasure through him. He panicked, looking around, hoping no one else noticed. No one was looking at him, and luckily, his wife had her back to him as she danced with one of the other groomsmen.

"What are you doing?" he whispered harshly. She pressed herself against him again, putting pressure on his hard dick. She looked at him knowingly, eyes flashing with mischief.

"I'm just making sure that my secretary married a good man, and not a dirty dog who'll break her heart," Vanessa said, smiling like the cat who caught the canary. "And I think I have my answer."

"It's not what you think," Zack stated, not fully understanding why his wife's boss was so happy with this revelation. "I know it, uh, looks bad, but we've, just, uh, been holding off for a bit till our wedding night."

"Oh, okay, that makes sense," she replied with a smirking nod, slipping her hands around the married man's tie. "But, if that isn't the case, and you do have a bit of a wondering eye..." she paused, tugging on his tie, yanking his head down so his gaze landed firmly in her cleavage. "Don't be so obvious about it..." He allowed his eyes to stare for a moment at her enormous, smooth black breasts before ripping his gaze away, meeting hers. "Or else you'll give someone the wrong idea."

A heated silence fell between them for a moment as they danced. Mandy was looking at them, watching them talk as she danced with one of Zack's friends. She didn't know what was going on, or why they'd be talking in such rushed whispers, but it made her concerned.

"I think you have the wrong idea," Zack said.

"Do I?" Vanessa replied in a harsh whisper. They looked at each for a moment, their eyes reading each others', trying to decipher what they were seeing. Was she flirting with him, or giving him a word of warning? He couldn't tell. She was greatly enjoying his confusion and lust-filled torment. She needed him to start thinking with his dick, and she was well on her way to accomplishing that goal.

"Yes, you do!" Zack affirmed, his hard cock telling another story. She paused for a moment, studying him for a few beats, before giving him a smile. "And quite frankly, I don't think this is really the right kind of conversation to be having at my wedding reception!" he added, standing up to this imposing older woman. Knowing her reputation enough to know that she probably wasn't used to being stood up to, part of him was afraid of her response. This was the woman who had bankrolled this entire wedding, it probably wasn't a good idea to make her mad. Her expression was unreadable for a few moments before her lips parted into a bright smile.

"Ooh, I like you," Vanessa replied, she said, stepping back ever so slightly so his rock hard bulge wasn't pressed against her, easing the pressure. "Alright, you check out. You passed the test. And you've got some spine in you, just like Mandy."

"Is this, like, a game, or something?" he asked, confused, but being careful to keep his tone calm and not come across as too upset.

"Well, I wouldn't be much of a maid of honor if I didn't scope out her man a bit. Push your buttons a bit, see what happens. Making sure you are as good as she says you are." Vanessa replied.

"And what are you gonna tell her?" Zack asked, knowing that she had caught him in some slightly embarrassing moments. She laughed and looked at him warmly.

"It's okay, I believe you," she said. "How, uh... Big Zack... reacted, well... that can be our little secret, I think. Mandy doesn't need to know her boss's body got her hubby rock hard! I'll have to file that little morsel of knowledge away. Just make sure you behave yourself around your wife, and she'll never know a thing."

"Oh, uh, well, I'm sure it won't ever have to come up," he stated, not loving the fact that his wife's boss had this slight bit of power over her. He looked at her mischievous eyes and tried to appraise her. He appreciated all the help with the wedding, and her taking such a shine to Mandy, but something about her made him just... uncomfortable. It was not only her hot black body, which made him ogle her like a horny teenager, but it was her strange playful demeanor that really threw him off kilter. It was like she was a predator, toying with her next meal. He still didn't fully know what to make of her.

But he was about to.

After a few moments of silence as they continued to dance, she spoke up again. "It's probably for the best that we cleared this up now. Cause I'm not gonna lie, with the way you were looking at me earlier, I was fixin' to take this a whole lot further. Haha!"

"What do you mean?" Zack asked, confused.

"What I mean is, with the way you were staring at me back at the church, I was thinking you'd be up for a bit of fun." Vanessa said, her voice silky smooth as her hips moved gracefully. "No lie, I was trying to think up an excuse to get you to look at my bare tits, but luckily, we cleared this whole thing up first. I suppose these suckers will just have to remain covered," she finished, glancing down at her own jutting rack.

"Wait... how far were you willing to go?" Zack asked, curious.

"All the way, baby," Vanessa replied, her tone more firm and serious. "Like I said, you're wife's a lucky woman. I'm sure many women would do anything to take her place..."

Zack studied her for a few moments. Knowing that they were touching on something more serious, his defenses fully bloomed.

"Are you one of those bad women?" Zack asked. "The ones you warned me about..."

"Hon, in business, and in life, you don't get anywhere being nice. You play to win." Vanessa explained. "I'm a CEO of a fortune 500 company. Trust me, baby, I am the farthest thing from nice. All's fair in love and war. When a hot white stud like you comes along... mmm, mmm. Baby, I bet you make all sorts of women want to do some bad things."

Zack began realizing he was in the clutches of a woman who was very dangerous. Sure, she had bankrolled this entire wedding out of some fondness for Mandy, but that bit of kindness wasn't enough to stop her from playing dirty. And she was playing very dirty, confessing that she was willing to go all the way with a freshly married man. She wanted him to see her dark, naked, succulent black flesh. He had so easily pushed aside women like Megan and Trina, but something about Vanessa, her power, her demeanor, and her luscious black skin, made her seem far more a threat to his fidelity.

"Oh, c'mon babe, don't be naïve. You know the score." Vanessa said, laughing, her hard nipples grazing his chest. "I can read you like a book. I know exactly what type of man you are. I've seen it. You will always make women melt, married or not. You can't help it. Young or old. White, Asian... or Black," she paused, giving him a pointed expression. "You're a man who appeals to all types, and with those wondering eyes, and the way Big Zack down there throbs around the nearest pair of big tits, one of these days, you're gonna cross the wrong bitch, and once you do, they'll be no coming back. You'll be done."

"Why are you telling me this?" Zack responded.

"I am telling you this..." she began. "Because I understand how this world works, in a way your wife might not see. So if you do mess around, all I ask is that you keep it discrete. If I have to go in to work, and find that girl sobbing at her desk, then it affects me. And I can't have that."

This was why she was warning him? Just so it wouldn't affect her life? Zack was quickly realizing how cold and cutthroat she actually was.

"I'm not gonna mess around!" Zack affirmed again, slightly losing his cool. Watching from afar, Mandy could sense her husband's consternation as she danced with a relative, but she didn't know the cause. Vanessa was undeterred.

"It's a shame, though," she began with a smirk. "I must confess, I've been thinking a LOT about you since we first met. I can't stop thinking about it, to be honest. And me and you, together... boy, I could have rocked your world, haha. You wouldn't have had to look anywhere else for some good loving. And honey, I would have done it all with you. With a stud like you, you just got to. I mean, I was THIS close to letting you see me completely naked. Like, you would have seen it all. I was this close to just fucking smothering you with my huge black tits. If I had pulled the trigger, we'd be in a bathroom stall with your dick up my ass! Haha!" Zack was startled into silence at her blunt honesty here. "We could have gone all night and never have done the same thing twice. I would have broken you down completely till you couldn't see straight! I would have made you depend on my body to live!" She paused, letting this sink into the startled married man. "So thank goodness we cleared this whole thing up before I got carried away. Like you said, you're not that type of guy, so that stuff will never happen. You're a good boy. Shame..." Zack was perplexed by this speech, and shocked that she could think that it was totally cool to admit that she was contemplating seducing him. That she had been fantasizing about all the things she would do to him in the bedroom. Zack had never dealt with anyone quite like this, and he didn't know how to respond.

1...56789...19