The Black Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the song ended, and she stepped back, smiling that bright teasing smile of hers. Zack was both eager to get away, but frozen in place by this imposing black woman. She reached up to straighten the knot on his tie.

"Like I said, you need to be careful," she warned him. "There are women everywhere, eager to swoop in and scoop you up. If you want to be a good husband, you need to keep it in your pants. Don't give any of those girls even an inch. Keep your eyes on your wife and don't even think about any other woman. Don't play the game with any of those scheming bitches unless you're willing to sink balls deep inside them. And, finally, and most importantly, don't stare at my ass when I walk away, or else you're really gonna regret what you missed out on."

Vanessa released him from her clutches and gave him one more knowing look before sauntering away. And Zack's eyes... they were absolutely glued to Vanessa's round, juicy ass, following it as it bounced side to side as she walked. Studying each full, round cheek, and the delectable crevasse in between, teased by her thin, shimmering gold dress. Despite her warning, and despite knowing better, he couldn't look away from this glorious sight.

Zack had never seen an ass that luscious and imposing. A younger version of him, the one who was drowning in hot pussy, would have given anything to experience an ass like that. To have sex with an ass like that. But an ass like that would never be found on some twiggy high school slut. No. Turns out, that round, juicy, perfect ass was housed on his wife's hot, forty-something black boss, who also happened to be extremely gorgeous, devious, and also had magnificent, perfect, massive breasts that were each nearly as big as his head. A younger, more naive Zack would have been mincemeat for a woman with that body.

It's a good thing Zack wasn't that guy anymore.

Zack was slightly shaken as he danced with a few of the other bridesmaids. Despite their close proximity, Zack couldn't focus on these young, slim, pretty white bridesmaids. None of them had nearly the same affect. No, his vision and his thoughts were focused on black women. It was at this point that he really regretted growing up in such a lilywhite community. He really wished he had been approached or propositioned by a black woman much earlier in his life, just so he could have gotten this sudden fascination and lust out of his system already, so it wouldn't be such a big deal here, on his wedding day. Because now, being confronted by the raw natural sexuality that only a confident black woman could possess, he was truly taken aback. He was so knocked off kilter than he couldn't think straight. He could only think about enormous black breasts. Amazing, round, black juicy asses. Luscious, smooth black flesh.

He looked around, and it was clear that he wasn't the only white guy undergoing this battle. It seemed like everywhere he looked, he saw busty black women chatting up young, handsome white men. Friends of his or Mandy's, some guys he didn't know, some of the workers, some that he knew had wives or girlfriends, it seemed like all they were all being flirted with by black women. There were a lot of skimpy, figure hugging dresses, and exposed black flesh. And there were a lot very appreciative white men, staring and gawking, some being subtle, some unable to pull their eyes away from all the exposed black cleavage. It was as if Vanessa called up all her black female friends to throw on some slutty dresses, and come to the meat market that was a wedding reception. He saw one of his buddies, one of his fellow groomsmen, getting flirted with by an older black woman who was probably close to his mother's age. He saw a younger black woman, who Zack was pretty sure was a famous singer, pushing out her bulbous black tits at the handsome white bartender, and he was staring greedily. And in a far corner, a much older black woman was making out deeply with a white waiter half her age. But the thing that caught his attention most of all, is that when he scanned the room and noted these heated interracial moments, each time, the woman's eyes would turn to face him. As if the white men they had paired off with were merely proxies, standing in for the white man they really wanted.

With all this sexy, black temptation around, all Zack could think about is how much easier this whole thing would be if he had already done it with a black girl and erased any curiosity of how good it would be. He heard rumors of some guys back in high school going a few towns over to hook up with some black girls. The ones that they heard rumors about, the ones that were supposedly total sluts who did ANYTHING! Zack never had to do that much work to get laid, to be honest, and with the way those bratty high school sluts he hung around with talked about those friends who went black and the insults they lobbed at those rumored trashy black girls two towns over, Zack knew any white guy willing to cross that line risked becoming a social pariah, which in high school was the worst thing possible. So, Zack never really considered hooking up with a black girl, and he had never been so directly confronted by one in this manner till now.

The guys that he knew had hooked up with black girls seemed absolutely hooked, so there had to be something special there. Something different. Something possibly better. Zack just wished he knew. He wished he had buried his thick, nine-inch white dick balls deep into a tight black pussy. He wished he had felt a black woman's lips wrapped around the base of his shaft as she inhaled the massive white meat down her tight throat, her hungry eyes meeting his as she savored the flavor of his thick white cock. He wished he had buried his throbbing prick up a black girl's tight ass. He wished he held felt the undeniable pleasure of having his cock swallowed up between a pair of massive black tits. He wished he had sprayed a thick creamy load of white cum all over a pair of big black breasts, only able to imagine how amazing it would look on naked black skin.

Mandy had been shunted off to the side, tipsily dancing with her husband's much older, overweight uncle, and her husband wasn't thinking about her at all. He was thinking about black women, voluptuous, naked black women, and all the wonderful and amazing things they could do to him and his fat white cock. Things that white girls simply did not know how to do. Mandy was thinking about how uncomfortable she was being a background player at her own wedding. Zack was thinking about spraying a huge load of thick white cum onto a pair of huge, naked black breasts.

Vanessa was clearly winning the battle for Zack's soul.

Finally able to clear his thoughts and escape the dance floor, he rejoined his wife and moved to head back towards their table. He needed to clear his head. Working at a bar, he would often down a strong drink on extra crazy days to soothe his nerves, so when he passed by a waitress offering drinks, he ordered a whiskey without hesitation. But, judging by the slight stumble in her step, he could tell Mandy had had one too many. He knew she wasn't a big drinker, so he was happy to get her sat back down and off her feet. Zack worked point, holding off the surprisingly aggressive wait staff that were seemingly eager to feed her more booze. He downed the drink given to him and tried to shake away his earlier thoughts. He and Mandy made small talk, reaching the point where they were both getting more and more antsy to just get out of there and have some privacy. Both were really feeling the pressure, Zack for obvious reasons, and Mandy for less obvious ones. She was again seeing evidence of how women seemed to behave around her handsome husband. Even her mature, confident boss seemed to like him, pushing herself in during their dance, and sharing what seemed to be intimate, teasing conversation. Mandy was eager to finally seal the deal, both to stake out her claim in Zack, as well as soothing her own physical needs. She leaned in close to him, putting her lips near his ear.

"I can't wait to get out of here..." Mandy whispered, the alcohol in her system emboldening her. "I want to peel this suit off of you," she teased, kissing his ear. He shivered. She wasn't normally this flirtatious, so he enjoyed seeing this side of her. Her turned to her and kissed her cheek, before moving his mouth to her ear.

"I've been thinking about this night for months now," he began. "This night's gonna be unforgettable." He told her. The newlyweds continued to innocently, adorably flirt as the party went on around them. Any nerves the two were feeling were quickly forgotten as they were finally able to have a little privacy, a little time to themselves. This felt right. This felt good. Despite all the craziness of this day, it was at this moment that everything felt as it should be. This was how this special day was supposed to feel.

This moment was perfect.

As Zack refocused on his wife, his earlier thoughts of voluptuous, sexy black women were pushed to the background. Looking back, he almost couldn't explain what had happened, but whatever, it was done. Over. That momentary bit of insanity now behind him, he refocused his mind on his new wife and their future together. Everything was going great.

And then Vanessa sat in his lap.

He didn't even see her coming. One moment, the happy couple were hunched together, whispering to each other, and then all of a sudden, Vanessa appeared, pushing her way between them, and as Zack sat back in surprise, she took advantage, planting her round, juicy, voluptuous black ass directly in his lap. Zack audibly grunted as he felt her weight land squarely on his crotch. Due to the heated conversation he and Mandy had been having, he had been partly stiff. But now, feeling the pressure of her weight, combined with the fact that her juicy, round ass felt practically bare due to her thin dress, allowing him to feel every curve of its perfect shape... needless to say, his big white cock was progressing from partly stiff to throbbing obscenely. And Vanessa could feel it.

"Ooh..." she cooed, grinding her butt into his bulge, feeling his slab of meat against the crack of her ass. This motion was subtle enough for Mandy not to notice, but to Zack... his entire focus was now on the round ass grinding against his cock. That was until she wrapped her arm around his neck and leaned into him, as if they were close friends. This movement subtly allowed her enormous, heavy breasts to press against his chest, while giving the newly married man a primo view of her cavernous cleavage, displayed proudly in front of him.

"This is one hell of a party," Vanessa stated proudly, crossing her legs. "Maybe my best work yet." She glanced at her young secretary before giving a pointed look at Zack and sliding her huge breasts against his fit chest. Despite her discomfort at this whole event, Mandy put on a brave face.

"Thanks so much, Vanessa," Mandy began, doing her best not to come across as drunk in front of her boss. "This is just incredible!"

"Oh, it's nothing," Vanessa waved off, champagne flute in hand. "A fitting event for a couple such as yourselves. Although, I must say, you two are adorable together," she added, giving her secretary an excited look. "I didn't know what to expect, but... your hubby here... he's a real keeper," she said, glancing at the groom.

"Oh, uh... thanks." Mandy said, blushing slightly, proud that her mature, experienced boss thought she had done a good job. That filled her with warm feelings and affection towards Vanessa. But her slightly inebriated state didn't allow her to realize that her husband hadn't said a single word since her black boss sat on his lap. He wasn't even paying attention, to be honest, at least not to his wife.

No, he was staring at Vanessa's breasts.

They were just so big! They looked almost obscenely big on her otherwise normal frame. They were just massive. And they were just so round, too. Her flesh was a smooth, sexy black, and it was almost glowing, coated with a slight sheen of perspiration, due to the hard work she was putting in working the room. They were begging to be touched, and it took all of Zack's iron will not to reach up and just squeeze the magnificent black jugs to his heart's content. And the low-cut dress allowed his eyes to be drawn into the massive chasm of cleavage where her mammoth orbs pressed together. That fucking cleavage was luscious and mouth-watering, and so fucking deep... you could dive deep in there and just be smothered in softness.

They were the greatest pair of breasts he had ever seen, and he hadn't even seen them bare... yet. They were immaculate. They were works of art. None of the white women he had fucked had breasts that compared to these mammoth black tits, either in size, shape, or sexiness. In his twenties, Zack had learned the art of self-control, but these massive black tits in front of his face were making him lose that control. That, combined with the pressure her round ass was putting on his now fully erect cock, was making him think bad thoughts. He really wanted to see Vanessa's huge tits naked. Just a glimpse. Yeah, he was married, newly married, and yes, she was his wife's boss, but he just had to see her naked. He had to. Part of him wished he had played along with her just to get that far, so he could see her hot black body in the buff and commit that image to memory forever. He didn't want to cheat, he just had to see that body.

He knew this was a dangerous line of thinking, because it had gotten him into trouble before. This was the exact line of thinking that led him to cheating in his younger days. He would date a girl with big breasts, but he would end up talking himself into flirting with a girl, who just happened to have enormous breasts, and one thing would lead to another, and then... well, it always ended the same way. Hot, intense cheating sex. Zack remembered those times very well, but he also remembered the aftermath, which is why he had to be a better man now. Mandy was worth it. He had to stop thinking these dangerous thoughts, but it came with great difficulty, as Vanessa's cleavage was absolutely mouth-watering.

So he was staring at Vanessa's huge breasts pretty unashamedly, but frankly, no one could really blame him. His eyes were locked on her immense cleavage, trying to resist the urge to press his face into them in front of his wife.

This moment really highlighted the differences in approach between the two women. Mandy was about gentle teasing and flirting with Zack. Vanessa was more blunt, sitting on Zack's lap, rubbing her large, full, juicy ass into his crotch while shoving her huge tits in his face. And it was clear which approach Zack preferred.

But Mandy wasn't completely clueless, and she couldn't help but notice where his eyes were locked. She gulped, seeing him staring at another woman, with heat in his eyes. She couldn't say anything, for fear of ruining the moment and making things awkward, especially since it was her boss involved. She wasn't mad at Zack, well, she certainly wasn't pleased, but Vanessa's boobs were just pouring out of her dress. It would be hard for anyone not to look. But since Zack's attention was no longer on his wife, and his wife knew exactly where his attention was, when another drink ended up in front of her she eagerly gulped it down. Seeing this made Vanessa smile. She turned to face Zack and got his attention.

"Alright, babe," Vanessa said, his eyes pulled up from her tits as she spoke to him. "Go take a walk, hon. Work the room. It's time for some girl talk." Zack was shaken from his reverie, and when he met her gaze, the confident, knowing glare she was giving him let him know he was caught staring, by both Vanessa and probably his wife. Blushing slightly as Vanessa stood up, he nodded.

"That's probably a good idea," he grunted out, meeting neither of their eyes as he stood, checked himself and walked away. As Mandy watched Zack walk towards the center of the room, Vanessa took his place next to her. She wanted him next to her, so she was disappointed to see him walk away. But she had to feign happiness at having a few private moments with her boss and not with her hubby.

"I'm not gonna lie," Vanessa began, talking in a low tone that one would use when sharing a secret off-the-record to someone. "You're a very, very lucky girl," she said, as both women turned to look at Zack walking away, both staring admiringly at Zack's cute butt. "That boy is a fine piece of ass. I am very impressed."

"Oh, uh, thanks," Mandy said, blushing.

"But, anyway," Vanessa said, leaning towards her young secretary, her huge black tits nearly spilling out of her dress, and even Mandy was gawking at those massive round orbs, despite herself. "Before you get to tonight, I wanted to talk to you," Vanessa began.

"Okay," Mandy said, unsure of where this was going.

"As a woman who's been married four times, I wanted to give you some wisdom, and talk to you about things I suspect you haven't really talked about," Vanessa began. "As you know, tonight will be a big night for you two. I just wanted to stress how important this night is really. It is vital that you make this night unforgettable for him."

"Oh yeah?" Mandy asked, slightly confused.

"This is something I wish someone had told me," Vanessa began, barely keeping a straight face. "I have a good sense of people, so I feel pretty confident in saying that your boy there..." she said, nodding at Zack, as he was being chatted up by Naomi. Vanessa noticed the way Naomi was teasing the strap of her dress, causing her huge black breasts to jiggle. Bitch, she had best not be getting her hands on Vanessa's man. Vanessa refocused on Mandy. "Zack's a bit of a lady-killer. I bet that boy's seen a lot of action in his day. I mean, I've seen it here today. Look, that bitch over there is a literal billionaire, and she is flirting with him. He doesn't even have to try, and he isn't. Women fall all over him, and I bet a younger Zack was happy to indulge. He's done a lot, with a lot of women, so he knows what he's doing."

"Why are you telling me this?" Mandy asked.

"I am telling you this because a man like that, despite what he might ever say to you... he will have certain expectations of your sex life. Tonight is a showcase to him of your future together. You need to show him you've got some surprises in your back pocket. You can't give up all your tricks, but he needs to know they are there."

"Tricks?" Mandy asked.

"You know... you can't just do the same thing every night. The only way you could do that is if you are really confident you can rock his world night after night. But if that's not the case, then you've got to let him know that there is potential for everything. He needs to know that you are willing to give him everything. A guy like him needs to know that he will never get better love than what he's getting at home. It is vital he knows that." Vanessa told him.

"What do you suggest?" Mandy asked, worry crossing her face. Vanessa almost smiled.

"Quite honestly, you need to push your limits," Vanessa began. "You need to become the master of his dick." She said, her crass language stunning the young wife. "You need to learn how to take his dick down your throat. You need to worship his dick and balls. You need to learn to take his creamy load wherever he wants to give it. You need to learn to give it to him hard and rough. And most importantly, you need to give him your ass."

"What?" Mandy asked, the blood leaving her face. "I am not interested in that kind of thing, and he's never mentioned it to me."

"Of course he would never ask you for it, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want it." Vanessa said. "I know it might be intimidating, but it's a cutthroat world out there, and if you don't give it to him, some other eager little slut will. These are the things women have to do these days to hold onto a man."

1...678910...19