The Blank Coupon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,435 Followers

In the kitchen, my cellphone rang, and both of us jumped with surprise. The tension was broken. I scrambled up, unable to believe I had really just been about let my son screw me, just like that.

The display read "Pete." Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"It's Pete," I yelled into the living room, and accepted the call. "Hey, Honey, how are you?"

"Hey, Carrot," came Pete's voice from the other end, and the nickname hit me with a pang of guilt. Would I ever be able hear that name without imagining what had happened? "Just got back to my hotel room, feeling lonely. I miss you."

Back to the hotel room? I looked at the clock on microwave, and with a start realized it was already six. Where had all the time gone? "I miss you, too."

I didn't want to talk to Pete with Neil listening in the other room, and made my way upstairs.

"How's Neil?"

"It's..." I faltered. I obviously couldn't tell him the truth, but I couldn't really pretend everything was hunky dory, either. "He's alright." I locked the bedroom door again, and entered the master bathroom.

"You sound troubled. Is everything ok? Is he giving you any trouble?"

I wanted to laugh out loud. "No, he's not," I answered, while at the same time scraping Neil's cum off of my legs. "How's the convention, or whatever it is?"

"Climate conference. And it's really, really boring. I wish I had a nice, juicy Carrot here in the hotel room, so I could have some entertainment."

Pete's not so subtle attempt didn't escape my attention, but I chose to ignore it. At that moment, having phone sex with my husband was the last thing in the world I wanted to do. "Why is it boring? I thought you loved that kind of stuff."

Pete launched into a lengthy explanation about the awful presentations he had to sit through. Professors making over a hundred thousand a year, stuttering for ninety minutes while reading word for word off of a powerpoint. And those were the good ones.

While he was talking, I started filling the tub, deciding that a long bath would do me good. The door to the bathroom was locked, so I was pretty safe from interruptions. I added some nice raspberry bath mix, and soon enough the whole room smelled fruity.

Pete and I said our goodbyes, after he once again expressed how much he missed me, and promised to call again tomorrow. I got my book from the bedside table, and took off my shirt. Gingerly, I tested the blazing hot water, and slowly submerged myself.

Aah! That was perfect. Now all I had to do was get lost in my book, and forget about the world around me.

Two minutes later, I threw the book against the wall out of frustration. I hadn't been able to read so much as a single sentence, without my mind wandering. Neil's cock kept creeping back into my memories. Was it genetics that made him so much bigger than his father, or was it just random?

Without realizing it, my hands had wandered to my clit. Damn it, Holly, you're trying to get AWAY from it. But then again, there was nobody there but me. I could do, and think, whatever I wanted, and nobody would be any the wiser.

I kept rubbing, trying to remember what Neil's cock had felt like in my hand. Warm, and pulsing with blood. Powerful. The spots on my leg where his hot seed landed seemed to be getting warmer.

Would it actually be so bad, if we had sex? After all, we were only two humans. Except, I had given birth to him. I had watched him grow up, from a teeny, tiny baby, into an adult. I tried to imagine what it would be like for Neil to stick his cock in the same place he had come out of, and before I knew it, my whole body trembled. The water felt cold in comparison to the heat that engulfed me, as I came for the third time that day.

After it faded away, I actually managed to relax in the tub, and think about the situation calmly. Fact was, my son definitely wanted to fuck me. There was no question about it anymore. The question that remained was: would I let him? My body said yes. My mind said maybe. (When had that changed from a firm "no?")

Growing up, I had always been the shy one of the family. My sister Megs (actually, Meghan, but nobody called her that) was the wild one. She was three years older than me, and still a bachelorette.

I still vividly remember the day Megs told our parents that she found a job as a stripper. We were sitting around the dinner table, and the silence was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. Not Dad, though, because he dropped his to the floor. That was two weeks after she turned eighteen. Dad was furious that his little girl wanted to be a stripper, and Megs got grounded for life. That didn't matter to her, though. As soon as she finished high school, she moved out, making enough money to live on her own.

Megs and I had talked a lot, back then. I was still fifteen, and in the middle of puberty. I loved hanging out in her room, and she always let me. Megs was actually the one who had "the talk" with me, and explained everything about boys I needed to know. She always told me about her boyfriends, and what they did. Her life was always so fascinating, and I developed plenty of my own fantasies of living a wild, vicarious life. Megs would always giggle, and tell me to follow my dreams.

For two years, I wanted to be a stripper, too, until I met Pete. That's when my life took an unexpected turn, and I fell head over heels for him. After that, all my old dreams seemed to vanish, and were replaced by a husband, and a child.

If Megs were in my current situation, she'd definitely be able to handle it a lot better than I did. Although, she'd probably be the one to fuck Neil, not the other way around.

I sighed, realizing the water had become tepid at best. The phone read 7:40pm, and I wondered what Neil had been doing the entire time. No, I really shouldn't care what he did, as long as he did it on his own. Just like nobody should care what I was thinking about, when I was by myself in the bathtub.

After getting out of the tub, I grabbed my favorite pink bathrobe, and picked my old shirt up off the floor. I had forgotten that my pants were still downstairs on the living room floor. They might as well stay there for the rest of the week. I wasn't about to leave the sanctuary of my bedroom. As long as I was behind a locked door, nothing could happen to me.

I replaced the book on my bedside table, and threw myself onto the soft mattress. Too bad I wasn't in the least bit tired, or I could just go to sleep. My stomach rumbled, and I realized I hadn't eaten anything since noon, but if I went into the kitchen to get something to eat, Neil might be there.

Then it hit me just how ridiculous I was acting. Hiding from my own son, like a scared little girl. Of course, that didn't mean I would actually go outside.

Lying on the bed got boring pretty quickly, and I used the opportunity to tidy the place a bit. Pete's side of the bedroom was always a mess. I picked up a few paper tissues he had carelessly discarded on the ground, and straightened his slippers. I buried my face deep into his pillow, and took a deep breath. It smelled just like him, but it didn't give me the warm, fuzzy feeling it usually did. No, it just made me wonder what Neil's bed smelled like.

Half an hour later, I had the place looking sparkly clean, and I had even dusted off all the books on the shelf. And yet, it was only a quarter past eight, and I still wasn't tired. Fortunately, I had discovered some sugary hard candy stashed away in Pete's nightstand. I never knew he'd put them there, and wondered what other things he may have hidden from me. But I was also glad I had something to stave off the hunger, and it's not like I didn't have any of my own secrets. Like the fact that I jerked off our son.

After brushing my teeth, I tried forcing myself to sleep. I undressed, and slipped under the covers, closed my eyes, and laid there very still. What did people do to fall asleep? Count sheep?

I don't remember how long I had been lying there, but it couldn't have been more than ten minutes, when someone knocked loudly on the door.

"Who's there?" I asked warily.

"It's me, Mom," said Neil.

My knees felt weak, and my heart started beating faster. All of a sudden, my little sanctuary felt less like a safe space, and more like a trap.

"What do you want?" I yelled.

"I want to fuck you."

A ripple of excitement ran up my spine, and my whole body wanted to say yes. But... he was my son. My flesh and blood. It was wrong.

"Mom?" he asked through the door.

I knew I couldn't stay locked in my own room forever. I had to come out eventually, and there was no use lying to myself about my body's needs. Would it be so bad? After all, nobody would ever find out. It would be just Neil's and my little secret. Billions of people have sex every single day, and none of them think twice about it. We would just be two more humans having sex. It was natural. It was simple biology.

I got up, and put on the bathrobe. It seemed silly in the face of what he wanted to do, but I didn't want to look like I was encouraging him. I turned the key in the lock, and opened the door.

"Ok," I told him, quietly. My pulse raced, and I was more nervous than I had been for my first date with Pete. As soon as I said the word, it felt like a great weight lifting from my shoulders.

Neil smiled broadly at me. Why did he have to look so... grown up? A handsome, energetic man. He rushed forward, put his hand on my hips, and drew me in for a kiss. His mouth met mine, and for a brief while, nothing in the world existed except for his warm lips. He was playful, but at the same time firm, and commanding. Where the hell had he learned how to kiss like that?

When he drew away, he left me breathless, wanting more. His hand was on my asscheek, and he squeezed it.

"So, Carrot, are you ready to be my whore?" he asked.

"I... yes," I answered, and hoped that God would forgive me for my choices.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I want to be your whore," I exhaled, and I thought my heart was about to burst, it was beating so hard.

Immediately, his hand slipped under my bathrobe, and his fingers ran across my wet pussy. He pressed his mouth back on mine, and inserted a finger into my slit. I felt like I was about to pop again. He pushed me backwards, and after a few steps, I fell backwards onto the bed.

Neil climbed up after me, and undid the belt on my bathrobe. The sides fell away, revealing my nude body.

"You are so fucking perfect in every single way, Mom," he announced, staring at me intensely.

His words filled me with pride, and joy. Pete gave me many compliments throughout the years, but none of them had that same raw emotion to it that Neil's words did, so filled with a desire that nearly overwhelmed me.

And then he pulled off his shirt, pushed down his pants, and scooted forward, kneeling between my legs, resuming where we had left off in the living room. His thighs touched mine, and I thought just that alone might have been enough to make me cum. The tip of his hard cock pressed against my entrance, and my whole body tensed in anticipation.

Our eyes met, and then he pushed in. His mouth slightly parted, as his cock filled my pussy. He pushed deeper, and deeper, and I let out a loud moan. I always considered sex with Pete to have been pretty good, but it paled in comparison. Neil filled me out, and stretched me, and it was a million times more amazing.

And that was before he started thrusting. Slowly at first, but I wrapped my legs around his back, and made him pick up his pace. Neil leaned forward, and we shared another amazing kiss. I clung to him, digging my fingers into his back, holding on for dear life.

My orgasm hit me fast, and it hit me hard. Every single bump and ripple on Neil's cock was magnified, adding to my climax. I let go of him to rub my clit, trying to prolong the mind numbing bliss as long as I could.

For half an eternity, I rode the wave of pleasure, but despite my best efforts, it eventually subsided. Neil kept thrusting, and I was still so sensitive from my orgasm, that it bordered on painful. It was about to creep over the threshold, when his cock started pulsating, and he shot his load deep inside of me. It was over a lot quicker for him, and when he finished, he collapsed next to me on the bed, breathing hard.

"That was amazing," I told him.

"Yeah... it... was..." he agreed, panting.

"So I guess we're really doing this, huh? I'm gonna be your... your whore."

"Like it said in the coupon."

"What the hell made you decide to write that, anyway?"

"Oh, many reasons. It was only partially my idea," he explained.

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind. So, now that you've decided to honor your coupon, let's go over the rules."

"Rules? What rules?"

"You remember the other part? About how you're under my complete control, and have to do whatever I say?"

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"I mean it. From now on, if I tell you to do something, you're going to do it, ok?"

"Ok," I agreed, wondering what the hell I had just signed up for. Things would probably never be the same again, ever.

"I want you to promise," he demanded.

"Ok. I, Carrot the whore, promise to obey every one of your commands," I promised, and was instantly rewarded with my body tingling with excitement.

Neil smiled at me, and my heart melted. He started licking my breasts, and playing with my nipples. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed his warm lips and rough tongue on my skin, surprised that I was still so damn horny.

When I tried to play with clit, Neil stopped my hand.

"No, Carrot. You're not allowed to play with yourself anymore," he commanded, and I had to obey.

"Why not? That's not fair!" I complained.

"Because what if someone wants to fuck you, and you're not in the mood, because you just masturbated?"

"I'm pretty sure I can go more often than you," I shot back.

"Yeah, but it won't be just me," he countered.

"What?" I asked, and looked at him.

"You're not much of a whore yet, are you? I might have to start selling your body."

"No, you can't," I protested.

"Yes, I can, you promised to obey me, remember?"

I remembered, but... he wouldn't seriously make me have sex with other people, would he? I wasn't so sure, but I trusted him. And not just because he was still playing with my nipples, and not being allowed to touch myself somehow made me want to, even more.

"Don't worry, Mom. I will make sure nothing bad happens to you," he echoed my thoughts. "I mean, I still want to fuck you."

"How long have you wanted to do... this?"

Neil shrugged. "A long time, I guess. Years."

"Really?" How come I had never been able to sense any of that in him? Was I a terrible mother? The answer to that was probably yes.

"Yeah. Did you ever...?"

"No."

"Oh," he said quietly, sounding disappointed. "Do you regret what we just did?"

"Ye—I, uh... no," I admitted, and realized it was true. Despite how wrong it was, or maybe because of how wrong it was, it made me feel more alive than I had in twenty years of marriage.

"Good. Flip over?"

"What?"

Neil didn't stop to clarify, he just grabbed me by the hips, and unceremoniously flipped me over. My face landed on Pete's pillow, and I smelled my husband's scent, while my son's cock slid inside my still wet pussy. I raised my hips to accommodate him, and he began pounding. Harder, and faster than the first time. His hips slammed against my thighs, and every thrust was accompanied by the wet squelching of his cum still inside of me.

After only a minute, Neil came inside of me again, leaving me horny and unsatisfied. My hand almost reached my pussy, ready to get myself off, when a hand smacked me hard on the ass.

"Hey!" I yelped.

"No touching," reminded Neil.

"Are you gonna make me cum, then?"

"Hmm, I don't think so. You need to learn how to behave, and maybe it will be a good reminder."

"Please?" I begged, and wiggled my ass at him. His cum started leaking out of my pussy, and down my thigh.

"No."

I dropped forward with a sigh. The thought of being his whore had been so exciting, and now that I realized there might be drawbacks too, I wondered what I was in for. Serves me right for letting my own son fuck me, I thought savagely. Why did it have to feel so good?

The cum tickling my skin made me think of something.

"Neil... aren't you worried about me getting pregnant?"

"No," he replied firmly.

"Why not?"

"I know you're on the pill, Mom."

"You do? How in the hell would you know that?"

"I looked through the medicine cabinet, and saw the box."

"Oh." Apparently he had thought of everything.

My stomach rumbled loudly again.

"I'm really hungry," I announced. "If you're not gonna let me play with myself, can I at least get something to eat?"

"You haven't eaten yet?" he inquired, surprised.

"No. I was trying to avoid a certain someone by hiding up here," I admitted.

Neil burst into laughter. "Go eat, Mom."

"Do you want anything?" I reached for my bathrobe.

"No, I already ate, and you're not allowed to put that on."

"What?"

"You heard me. No clothes in the house."

"Fine," I sighed, and dropped the garment again.

Outside, it had gotten dark, and I turned on the lights on my way down into the kitchen. I had walked naked around my house before, of course, but always made sure the blinds were closed. There was no way to see what was outside with the lights on, but I knew that if someone were walking past the house, they might get a sight of me. It didn't actually bother me... no, I almost want someone to. Pete had never liked it when guys checked me out, he was always pretty protective. I wonder what he would say to me walking around the house naked, where any passer could ogle his wife, naked? No, for a while, I wasn't really his wife. I was Carrot, the whore.

I was too hungry to actually wait for something to cook, and just grabbed a couple of slices of bread, and some cheese, and ham. One slice of ham on the bread, one in my mouth. One slice of cheese on top of the ham, and one in my mouth. As soon as I had three sandwiches ready, I tore into them, and for a few glorious minutes, I forgot about the world around me, just savoring the food. If I had been standing naked in the middle of Times Square instead of my kitchen, I wouldn't have cared.

With one of my needs tended to, I felt a lot better. That only left one other need to be fulfilled, as I was gently reminded by the cum tickling my thigh, as it ran down my skin. I grabbed a paper towel, and wiped it away. Surely that wasn't breaking the rules.

It was still hard to believe my own son gave me a rule that I couldn't masturbate. I was a grown woman! It was humiliating. And hot, I admitted grudgingly.

Sated, I returned to the bedroom, and found Neil sitting on the edge of the bed, looking through my drawer, the one where I kept my toys.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was curious what kind of toys my mother uses to masturbate," he said, holding up a small bullet vibe. "Which one's your favorite?"

"The big blue one," I told him, and sat down next to him, my skin touching his.

Neil picked it up, and considered it. It was actually larger than his cock by a good amount, but no toy ever felt as satisfying as a real, hard cock inside of you, pulsating, and quivering, and rushing with blood.

"I'll show you how I use it, if you want," I suggested eagerly.

"Nice try, Carrot. I won't have to confiscate these, I hope."

"No," I pouted.

"I'll tell you what. I'm pretty sticky and sweaty, and you're probably the same, so let's go take a shower. I'll let you masturbate for as long as you're—"

"Ok," I agreed.

"—sucking my dick."

"Come on, let's go."

I jumped up, and grabbed his hand, dragging him up with me. It felt like I was a woman twenty years younger. Like I was a teenager again, bursting with hormones and energy. I couldn't ever remember a time when I had felt so damn alive.

rarmons
rarmons
2,435 Followers
123456...8