The Blank Coupon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers

I put on more makeup, trying to really bring out my inner beauty, while making it look like I wasn't wearing any. I couldn't remember the last time I had actually spent so much time styling myself. Probably not since my sister-in-law Vanessa's wedding, two years ago. Hell, I even plucked my eyebrows.

When I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror, and liked it. Gone was the content, boring housewife, and instead there was Carrot. Beautiful, luxurious, and promising temptation. I may have crossed the line from extravagant into slutty a little bit, but given the circumstances, that was alright.

I even dug out my special dress, the cute, little summer dress I had bought last summer, and then never actually had the opportunity to wear. It was short (shorter than the stuff I usually wore), and mint-green, with little flowers on it. Of course, I didn't wear any panties, or a bra. The only thing separating my nude body from the rest of the world was a thin layer of fabric.

With half an hour to go, I got in the car, and drove to Neil's high school. The sun shone warmly on my skin, and I felt better than I had in decades. The dress was so short, that my pussy was practically out in the open, while seated. I'd have to make sure not to accidentally give someone a show they weren't expecting. Or... I could. That seemed like something Carrot would do.

I waited in the parking lot until 1:30pm, when the bells rang, and a wave of kids poured out of the building at the same time. They all looked so incredibly young, and I wondered if I had been that young when I was in high school. Neil came out, too, and I rolled down my window to wave at him. He definitely didn't look as young as some of the other students.

As he walked around the car to the passenger side, an idea popped into my head. I quickly hiked up the skirt, and drew up my right leg. When Neil opened the door, he was greeted by the sight of my dripping wet pussy.

Neil looked at it, looked up at me, and I saw the hunger in his eyes. "Damn, Carrot, you look great."

"I've been thinking about you all day."

"Start driving, then."

I turned the ignition, and pulled out of the high school parking lot. Instead of turning onto the highway, however, I went down a side street, which looked fairly deserted.

"Where are we going?" asked Neil.

I parked on the side of the road, next to a brick wall, and turned the car off. Before the roar of the engine subsided, I unbuckled, and pounced on Neil's crotch. Within seconds, I pried his dick out of his pants, and had my lips wrapped around his rapidly hardening cock. With all the skill I possessed, I bobbed up and down his shaft, feeling it grow to full attention.

As much fun as it was, I had a more urgent need to tend to. I clamored over the console in the middle, and straddled Neil. The summer dress was halfway up my midriff, and I guided his cock to the entrance of my hole. The sheer relief I felt as his hard cock slid in me was enough to let out a loud moan. Like drinking a glass of cool water, after working in the heat for hours.

Neil pulled the lever on the side of the seat, and dropped back slightly, giving me a much deeper access to his cock. I pressed up against him, wanting to feel him with my whole body, and we made out.

The wet squishing of my pussy eagerly gobbling up his cock were accompanied by the metallic creaks of the car, as it bounced slightly in rhythm with my grinding. The only time I slowed down was when I came the first time. Half an eternity of sexual buildup was released into my system in the fraction of a second, spiraling me deep into the abyss of ecstasy.

Before it fully passed, I picked up my pace again, unable to get enough of him. Neil's hands slipped under my dress, and he started teasing my nipples, while his tongue wrestled my own. Every touch was amplified a hundredfold, and I was already in the middle of another orgasm, when Neil came inside me. I rode out the waves of my orgasm, squeezing every drop of cum out of his cock.

Afterwards, I slumped against him, exhausted, and he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight.

"You're the best, Carrot," he murmured quietly, and each word made his chest rumble.

"You have no idea how hard it's been, not masturbating," I whined.

"Jeez, Mom, it's only been half a day."

"Don't call me that. I am Carrot, ok?"

"Ok, Carrot."

"This is nice," I whispered.

"And I wish we could stay, but we should go home."

"Why?"

"It's a surprise."

I sighed, disentangled myself, and climbed back behind the wheel, making sure to stick my pussy right into Neil's face. He didn't take the bait, though, and simply gave me a light smack on the butt.

"You know, I can't believe you went to school today," I mused, once we made it onto the highway.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, it just doesn't seem... appropriate. Fuck your mother one day, go to school like nothing happened the next."

Neil shrugged.

"Did you at least think of your little whore?"

"Oh, yeah. I jerked off twice during breaks."

That was good enough for me. God bless nineteen year olds for their stamina. After Pete came, he was out for the rest of the day. I drove all the way home with a big grin on my face. Twice in less than five minutes was a new record for me, and all without even touching myself.

As I got out of the car, I noticed a wet stain on the seat, where Neil's cum had leaked out of me. Hopefully it wouldn't leave a stain, but if it did, it would always serve as a reminder.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Neil scolded me, when I was only two steps into the house.

"What? Oh!" I grabbed the hem of my dress, and pulled it over my head.

"That's better," remarked Neil, satisfied.

I went over to the thermostat, and turned it a couple of degrees higher. If I was going to spend all day walking around naked, we didn't need the A/C to run all the time. Neil walked up behind me, and pushed me against the wall. The bulge in his crotch pressed against my butt, and his lips nuzzled my neck.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

"What's your deepest, darkest fantasy?" asked Neil, his hands gliding over my stomach, down to my pussy.

"I'm not sure."

"Think about it."

One of his fingers slipped inside of me. Distracted, I tried thinking about what I wanted. Neil inserted another finger, and my breathing got heavier.

"Time's up," he announced, and withdrew his hand.

"Uh, um, there's this one thing. I always wanted to dance on a stage," I answered.

Neil's hand re-appeared, but on the opposite side. One of his fingers slipped into my buttcrack, and my knees involuntarily quivered.

"What kind of dancing?"

"Stripping," I elaborated.

"Like Megs?" Neil asked, and circled the tip of his finger around my sphincter.

"Uh huh. I watched her once, you know. On my eighteenth birthday. The bouncer almost didn't let me, said I was too pretty for such a dive. I didn't tell her about it at all, but I saw her dance on the stage. She looked so graceful, and sexy, and all the guys in the place were looking at her like they wanted to fuck her, but she was the one in charge. She didn't see me in the crowd, and I had to rush home right after her set was over, before my parents wondered where I had been."

"You watched your sister take her clothes off?" His finger applied pressure to my asshole, and if he kept going, it was sure to pop in any moment.

"I guess. Not like that, though, and only her top."

"Well, that's good to know," he said, and stepped away.

I turned around, hoping to kiss him again, but he was looking out the window, not paying attention to me. I followed his gaze, and saw a mail truck rolling up the street, coming to a halt by our driveway.

"Just in time," Neil announced, grabbed me by the shoulders, and steered me towards the front door.

"Hey, wait a minute! I'm not wearing anything."

"That's kinda the point."

"But... he's a stranger."

"Yes?"

"You're my son, and what we're doing is... something. But we can't tell anybody, and nobody can ever find out, ok?"

"That's not what a whore would say," Neil reprimanded.

"I'm serious, Neil. This is not some kind of game, where—"

The doorbell rang, and I froze mid sentence. Neil's hand was on the small of my back, gently holding me in place, while my pulse raced. Unless some miracle occurred, our mailman was about to see me naked. A more or less complete stranger. If he saw Neil and me together, he might report us to the cops. Pete would definitely find out then, and my life would be over. So why the fuck was I so damn wet at the idea of it?

Neil pulled open the door, and in front of me stood Hank, according to the nametag on his uniform, glancing down at a tablet in his hand, holding a small, brown package in the other. He looked vaguely familiar, and I recollected having seen him deliver mail occasionally. Hank was in his late forties, about sixty pounds overweight, with a rotund face, and balding head. Completely average in practically every way.

"I have a package for you, Miss—"

Hank's voice faltered, and his mouth dropped open, the second he looked up. His eyes trailed up my legs, and paused for quite a while at my bush. Hank gulped audibly, before his eyes continued their journey upwards, soaking in the sight of my two firm, round tits, and finally coming to a halt at my face.

"Hill," he concluded.

"I'll take that," said Neil next to me.

Hank nearly jumped out of his skin, as if he hadn't been aware of Neil even being there until now. His eyes kept flickering back and forth between the two of us. Well, Neil's face, and my tits, at least. I felt like a goddess, being worshipped by his eyes.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" prompted Neil.

"... yes," Hank managed to croak.

"I think our guest would like to see more of your goods," Neil told me. "Get down on all fours." Obediently, I dropped down to my knees, my heart pounding fast. "Turn around." I did, sticking up my butt without being prompted. I was rewarded by a small gasp from Hank. "I allow you to play with yourself."

Immediately, my hands shot to my pussy, and I used my index and ring fingers to spread my pussy wide open. I didn't know why, but the thought of a complete stranger watching me debase myself turned me on to no end. My middle finger slipped inside my pussy, and was immediately coated in juices. Very quickly, my whole hand was coated, and secretions ran down my thighs.

"You could have her, you know," commented Neil.

"W-what?" stammered Hank.

"If you want to, you could fuck her. Right here, right now. Fifty bucks for her pussy."

I had no idea if Neil was serious, but I didn't care. At that point, if he wanted to sell me to half the city, I wouldn't have cared. Inspired by the depravity, I started moaning loudly.

"I don't know," Hank said warily.

"What do you think, Carrot?"

"Please do it, Mr. Mailman. I want to feel your hard cock inside of my wet cunt right now. Please, please, please fuck me!" I begged.

"I don't know," Hank repeated. "I... no, I can't. I'm married."

Would he tell his wife about this? Picturing poor Hank, telling his wife that a hot woman begged him to have sex with her, sent me over the edge. I came hard, and my legs quivered, sending white hot electricity up my spine, and into my brain.

"I'll take that," Neil said, while I was lost in my own personal bliss, writhing on the hardwood floor. "You sure you don't want her? Thirty bucks."

"Ah, God, I wish, but... no, sorry."

"Oh well, more for me," announced Neil grandly.

I turned around to lie on my back, so I could watch. Hank was staring down at my pussy, and I drew up my legs to my chest, running a finger through my highly sensitive lips. Hank gulped again.

"Thanks for this," Neil said, waving the the little package.

He slowly closed the door, and Hank disappeared from view. As soon as the door snapped shut, I just started giggling. Giggles turned into full on laughter, and Neil joined in. My whole body shook with mirth.

Several minutes later, my stomach hurt, and I was lying flat on my back, with Neil sitting next to me. He leaned over, and we kissed.

"Would you have actually let him do it?" I asked him.

"Of course," he replied.

I wasn't sure if I believed him, or not, but I did know that I wouldn't have said no. What else would I let him do to me? Suddenly I remembered Sarah's words, that it's my life, and knew it wasn't exactly true in this case. It might have been my life, but it wasn't completely my body anymore. It was Neil's. Sarah had said something else, too...

"Neil?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you eat me out?"

"Why?"

"Please, just do it."

"Mmm, I'd love to, but I'm afraid we don't have the time."

"Why not?"

"Patience, my whore."

Neil got up, and I spotted the little brown package lying behind him. Curiously, I grabbed it, and saw that it was actually addressed to me. I didn't remember ordering anything, and tore open the wrapping. Inside the paper packing material was a little plastic envelope, with a folded up, black cloth band. I took it out, and saw that the ends appeared to connect with a clasp.

"Go on, put it on," Neil instructed.

"What?"

"It's for you. Your very own little whore collar."

The band was about an inch thick, and fairly thin. It was made of some kind of velvet that felt really smooth against my skin. I placed it around my neck, and fastened the snap in the back. It fit, but just barely. It didn't pinch, or hurt, but I nevertheless felt it. Tentatively, I swallowed, and the band was very obvious, then.

"It's a reminder of who you promised to be. Every time you feel it, you'll know that you're a whore who fucked her own son, and loved it," Neil explained.

"Thank you." I loved it. I picked up the discarded wrapping, and was reminded of something else. "By the way, what did Megs get you for your birthday?"

"You can ask her for yourself, very soon," he answered.

"How so?"

"She should be here any minute now."

"What? She didn't say anything about visiting." With every word, the little collar made itself noticeable.

"I invited her."

Outside, a car came to a crunching halt in our driveway. I picked up the discarded summer dress off the floor, and quickly pulled it over my head. Fortunately, Neil did not object. I didn't have time to begin to wonder why Neil had invited my sister, when the doorbell already rang.

Neil opened the door, as I straightened out the hem of my dress. I'd have to be careful not to accidentally flash my sister. Megs stood there in her usual, casual dress. Short, cutoff jeans, a tight tank top with words "GO AHEAD AND LOOK" printed on it, and a body to match. Even though she was forty, she looked absolutely spectacular. She had inherited our dad's brown hair, but otherwise we resembled each other fairly well, although that resemblance ended, if you considered our lives.

"OhmygodHollyit'sgoodtoseeyou," shrieked Megs, and gave me a big hug. "And you, too, little man," she added, giving Neil the same treatment.

"Nice to see you, too," I replied.

"That's a really nice choker you got, by the way," commented Megs.

I touched the cloth hanging snugly around my neck, and flashes of Neil's cock shot through my mind. Hopefully Megs wouldn't notice my hard nipples poking through my dress. "Thanks. Come on, let's sit down, and catch up."

We went into the kitchen, and I offered Megs something to drink. She wanted coffee, and I made enough for the three of us.

"Did you get my present?" Megs asked Neil.

"Yeah, just what I wanted, thank you," he replied.

The water in the coffee maker started bubbling, and I couldn't suppress my curiosity. "So, what did you give him, anyway? He won't tell me."

"A key," replied Megs, smiling at Neil.

Why was she smiling at him like that? It was unsettling. "A key? A key to what?"

"My apartment."

It felt like there some piece of the puzzle I was missing. "Why would he need a key to your apartment?"

Megs didn't answer, but looked at inquisitively at Neil. They seemed to share something between the two of them in that look, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Oh fuck it, I can't wait any longer," Megs burst out, and stood up.

Drops of coffee started dripping out of the machine, but I couldn't take my eyes off of what happened at the kitchen table. Megs walked around the side, undid the button on her cutoffs, and then promptly slid them down her legs. Right in front of Neil. Just like me, she wasn't wearing any underwear. Unlike me, her pussy was shaved bare.

Neil stood up, and I expected him to protest, but at that point, I really should have known better. Megs bent over the table, and Neil took position right behind her, unzipping his pants. His cock was already pretty hard, and he grabbed Megs' hips, shoving the length of it inside of her. Megs let out a little squeal, and then a sigh of satisfaction.

I pinched myself, wondering if I was in a dream, or not. I wasn't. What the fuck was happening? Well, I plainly saw what was happening. Neil thrust into my sister, and every time he slammed into her, I heard his thighs smack against hers, and the vase on the table rattled.

"Oh god yes, oh fuck yes," moaned Megs unabashedly. "Fuck me right in front of your mom. Show her what a good boy you are."

Neil grunted, and plunged his cock deep into her. After he finished cumming, he slumped, and dropped back down onto one of the chairs. Megs stood up, and walked over to where I still stood transfixed. She looked me in the eyes, and pulled her tank top over her head. Her tits were bigger than mine, and her large, dark areolas looked exactly the way I remembered them from that one night when I was eighteen, only they were much, much closer.

"Now, let's see what my little sister is hiding under there," Megs mused.

Megs grabbed my dress, and pulled it up over my head. I was too perplexed to react, and just lifted my arms to accommodate her. She whistled in appreciation.

"Damn, way better than Neil described it," she commented.

"W-what's going on?" I stammered.

Instead of answering, Megs moved in closer, and kissed me. Somewhat surprised, and acting more on instinct than rational thought, I responded. Her mouth was like an artist, the master in her field. Dominant, and playful, and self-assured. Kissing her was somehow familiar, but not because she was my sister. No, it reminded me of someone who kissed just like that. Things clicked into place.

"You," I gasped, breaking the kiss. "You're the one that taught him how to kiss like that."

"Uh huh," Megs giggled.

"But..." My eyes darted from her, to Neil sitting on the chair. "You're his aunt!"

"And you're his mother, but you still fuck him," she countered.

"You know?" I gasped, and all the air left my lungs.

"Know? Of course I know. I'm the one that gave him the idea."

My knees felt weak, and I had to brace myself on the countertop to keep from falling down. It was all too much.

"How long?" I asked.

"About half a year," answered Neil.

"But... how?"

"You wanna tell her, Megs?"

"Sure. Do you remember Thanksgiving?"

"Yeah, vaguely. Everyone was here. Pete, Vanessa, her fiancé, and you two."

"What you don't know, is that I was sneaking drinks all night."

"You were?" I asked, surprised. She had seemed pretty normal all night.

"Yeah. That's the only way I can make having to spend a whole night with your sadsack of a husband bearable."

"Hey!"

"Anyway, I really had to pee, and must have forgotten to lock the door, because I was on the toilet when Neil walked in."

"You were masturbating," chimed in Neil.

"Yeah, well, that was more fun than listening to another word Pete said. Anyway, so I was two knuckles deep, and he saw me, and blushed. It was super cute. He didn't know it but I was actually masturbating about him."

rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers
1...345678