The Blank Coupon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil never even had the chance to turn on the water. As soon as he was in the spacious shower cabin, I pushed him against the wall, dropped to my knees, and opened my mouth to take in my son's cock. It tasted salty, with the remains of cum and my own juices still on it, but I didn't care.

As soon as his head went past my lips, I attacked myself. I had no idea how long he would last, so I didn't bother with any pleasantries, going straight for my clit, hard and fast. I actually managed to fit all of his flaccid penis into my mouth, before it rapidly grew to full size.

Trying to draw out the process, I just gently caressed the tip of his cock with my tongue. Neil had other ideas, however, and grabbed the sides of my head, pushing me deeper onto his pole, until I threatened to choke.

I was so surprised, I even forgot to keep masturbating. "Mmhmmh," I complained, and Neil eased up. But he didn't stop. He kept my head still, while thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. His balls slapped against my throat. I caressed the underside of his shaft with my tongue, but it was mostly out of my hands.

Hands! I remembered to keep masturbating, and resumed where I had left of, while my son used me like a toy. Like a whore. I won the race against the clock, though. (Or should I say, the race against the cock?) A white hot orgasm raced up my spine, and finally gave me what I wanted. I relished it, and treasured it.

It took Neil another minute to finish, but as soon as I felt his cock twitch, I eagerly anticipated tasting his cum. His plans were different, because he pulled out at the very last second, without a warning, and I barely managed to close my eyes before his warm, sticky cum splashed against my cheek. Another splash on my nose, and one across my left eye.

Once he was done, the tip of his cock pressed up against my lips again, and I took him in. Finally, I was able to get a good taste, sucking whatever remained out of his pole. Salty, but with a tinge of something I couldn't place. Overall, not too bad.

I opened my right eye, and looked up at him.

"Damn, this is... hot," he commented. "That reminds me. Don't move, Carrot."

I wanted to ask why, but Neil just walked away. I didn't turn my head to see where he was going, and was left staring at the white tiles, while a few drops of his cum dripped down on my breasts. I heard him walk into the bedroom, and he came back only a few seconds later.

Cellphone in hand, he re-appeared in front of me. The shutter snapped once, twice, three times.

"Can I move now?" I asked.

"Not yet. I want something to remember this by. Can you say something for me?"

"Sure," I answered.

"Ok. Say 'Hi, I'm Carrot, the whore, and I love it when my son cums on my face.'"

"Really?"

"Uh huh."

"Whatever, if it makes you happy. Ready?"

"Ready."

"Hi, I'm Carrot, the whore, and I love it when my son cum in my cunt, and on my face!" I stated into the camera.

"Perfect. Nice improvisation, Mom. You can move again."

I got up, and used toilet paper to wipe the cum off my face. Way easier than trying to wash it off. When I was finally able to open my left eye again, I saw Neil hunched over his phone, tapping away at it.

"You're not sending that to anyone, are you?" I asked, suddenly suspicious.

"Too late," he smirked.

"Who did you send it to?"

"To Dad," he said matter of factly.

A cold shiver ran down my spine, and my heart skipped several beats. Cold sweat formed on my forehead, and scenarios of doom flashed before my eyes. It was supposed to have been our little secret, and nobody would ever find out. Certainly not Pete of all people. How the fuck could he have been so stupid and send it to him of all people. Why the fuck did I even agree to it?

"Relax, Mom," he said, laughing. "I didn't send it to Dad, I'm not stupid."

I took a deep breath, trying to shake the shock.

"Who did you send it to, then?" I demanded.

"That's a surprise for tomorrow."

"But—"

"No questions. You'll just have to wait." Neil put the phone on the counter, and stepped back into the shower cabin. "Come on, let's get cleaned up."

I followed him in, and soon enough the glass doors fogged up, and we were busy rubbing our hands all over each other's bodies in the humid heat. His hands ran over my breasts, caressing my nipples, down to my stomach, and over my pussy, all the way to my ankles. He gently brushed along my inner thighs, and the backs of my knees. He even ran a single finger up my buttcrack, causing me to yelp.

I explored his body, too. Everything was so familiar, but at the same time not. I'd seen him naked hundreds of times when he was younger, but his adult body only hinted at that. His arms were surprisingly strong, and I spent a good few seconds digging my fingers into his slightly fuzzy chest. His stomach was flat, and I wondered if he worked out. His cock, and balls, were definitely, absolutely incredible, and I spent most of my time making sure they were properly lathered up.

If being a whore came with the benefit of being fucked by a man like my son, then I definitely wanted to remain a whore.

After we were both soapy from head to toe, I clung to him. It was nice, just holding someone you care about, while warm water ran down your bodies. Neil lifted my chin, and we shared a long, sensuous kiss that made my toes curl.

Much later, when we finally stepped out of the shower, it was already past eleven. Towelling each other off proved to be just as much fun as lathering up had been. After we were both reasonably dry, we stumbled back in the bedroom, giggling like little children. God, I felt so young again!

Neil laid next to me, and I climbed on top of him. My breasts pressed into his skin, and we started making out. Passionate, and playful, and refreshing, just enjoying each other's tongues, and bodies. He was definitely a better kisser than Pete, and I made a mental note to ask him where he learned how to kiss like that. After we were done, of course.

Two minutes in, his cock made an appearance, pressing against my crotch. I paused long enough to guide it into my eagerly waiting pussy. I wasn't in the mood for another porn star sex session, and since I was the one on top this time, I dictated the tempo to a very, very slow grinding. Just back and forth. The point wasn't to climax, the point was to just feel his girth inside of me. To hold it there, and play with it, and let it fill me.

Of course, that only works for so long, before the need becomes too strong. When it did, I stopped kissing him, and sat up, so I could ride him properly. Neil took hold of my breasts, and toyed with them while I rode hard, and fast, steadying myself on his chest.

Surprisingly, he came before I did. My fingers rushed to my clit to send me over the edge, while his cock pumped me full of cum. Just as he blasted his final load, I came.

After my intense orgasm faded, I collapsed on top of his chest, and just laid there, laughing with pure joy of life. As soon as I recovered my breath, I went back to making out with my son, who happily obliged.

"I haven't had this much sex since my honeymoon," I said, after a couple of minutes.

"Why not?"

"Things just change when you get older, honey." I laid my head on his bare chest, and just listened to the thumping of his heart.

"If you were my wife, I'd make sure to fuck you at least twice a day," he promised.

"Is that what we're doing today?."

"No, Carrot. You're not my wife. You're my whore."

"Feels nice being a whore," I said, and nuzzled his neck.

"Didn't you ever wish you could have a more fun life? Something wild, full of passion? Not so... boring?" he asked.

I was surprised at the question, because it mirrored the questions I've been asking myself for the last twelve hours. "I used to... back when I was as old as you. You know how Megs is, right? I used to dream of being just like her, but I settled down with Pete instead."

"You shouldn't have given up on your dreams, Mom."

"It's ok, honey. Things may be a bit dull sometimes, but I made you. That makes up more than enough for everything else."

"And now that you have me, maybe your life can be more fun again."

"Until Pete gets back."

"Until Dad gets back," he sighed.

"I'm serious. If anybody finds out about us... it's wrong, and it's illegal, and... hot."

"And here I thought that whores don't care about laws."

"I won't, until Thursday."

"Is that a promise?"

"Yes," I vowed, both out loud, and quietly to myself.

Now that I had a small taste, I wanted more. I wanted to be youthful, and passionate, and wild. I wanted to make up for all the dreams I let fall by the wayside. I also really wanted to sleep. Having so much sex can be very exhausting.

As if he had been reading my thoughts, Neil let out a long yawn, shortly followed by one of my own. Without saying anything, we turned off the lights, scrambled under the covers, and I nestled up to his warm body. Neil put his arm around me, and cradled my head.

It only took a few moments, before I was fast asleep.

========== WEDNESDAY ==========

The warm sun shone on my face, and for a while, I thought everything was normal. I yawned, and stretched my arms, slightly sore from last night's activities. Last night! I woke up the rest of the way with a start. The bed was empty, and the clock read 8:09am.

I grabbed the bathrobe off the floor, and investigated. Neil's room and bed were empty, and so was the rest of the house. He must have woke up on his own, turned off the alarm, and gone to school all without waking me up. I was quite impressed.

After eating some cereal, and drinking coffee, I was left with nothing to do. On normal days, I'd do work around the house, go shopping, or read a book to relax, but everything was still relatively clean, the fridge was full, and I didn't think I could relax enough to read a book.

The whole situation still felt like a dream. Maybe it hadn't happened at all, maybe I had just imagined it. Without my son there to prove otherwise, it didn't seem so farfetched. After all, how likely was it really that my own actually fucked me? Several times, actually. Several amazing times.

Just thinking about it made me horny again, and after putting my bowl and mug into the dishwasher, I rushed upstairs, and opened the bedside drawer to get out my favorite vibrator.

It wasn't there. Neither was any other toy. The only thing left in the drawer was a sheet of paper, on which Neil had written in big, black marker: "NO MASTURBATING."

I slammed the drawer shut, and wanted to scream. Of course, I could always use my fingers, but... I made a promise, to both him, and to myself, to obey his orders. Fuck. I was a thirty-seven year old woman, I should be able to do whatever the hell I wanted, and yet my son called me a whore, and forbade me to masturbate. And I wanted him to, even if it drove me crazy. Having a secret that big was threatening to eat me alive, and I wished I could tell someone.

It was only half past eight, and it would be another six hours before Neil would be out of school. Six hours without being able to touch myself, and it was already hard to resist.

I knew if I stayed at home, I'd never be able to last, and decided to get dressed, and go out. For a while, I just drove around aimlessly, listening to the radio, until subconsciously I arrived at the mall. I parked my car, and walked to my favorite clothing shop, seeing if anything good was on sale.

It was weird, being around so many other people. Normal people. People who didn't know that I fucked my own son. It was exciting, like I knew something they didn't. It also sucked, because I could never talk to anybody about it. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I did need to talk to someone about it, just to get a little outside perspective.

Megs was the first person on my list, but after six rings she still hadn't picked up. She was probably still asleep. My best friend Sarah did pick up, though.

"Hey, Holls, how's it going?" the bubbly woman answered.

Sarah and I have known each other since high school, and have been friends ever since we had to share a room for a freshman field trip. Other than my sister, she might be the only person I could talk to.

"Hey, Sarah. Are you busy at the moment?"

"No, what's up?"

"I need to talk."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Not on the phone," I requested.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"I'm at the Plaza Mall, can you meet me in the food court?"

"Sure, I'll be there in fifteen."

"Thanks, Sarah."

"I'll see you in a bit."

I hung up, and stowed my phone away. Already, I felt a little less troubled. On the way to the food court, I considered how much I should tell her. I certainly wasn't going to tell her about Neil, but I had to tell her about something.

The best way to talk about anything, was over a large ice cream sundae, so I ordered a large cookie dough, and chocolate, with chocolate sprinkles, walnuts, and two spoons. By the time they finished making it, Sarah texted me that she had arrived. I picked out a table near the back, somewhere without many people, and waved at Sarah as soon as I saw her.

She was as old as me, but had somehow managed to retain her youthful look. Although she swore up and down she didn't have any work done, I kind of doubted it. It was a wonder how she managed to be so well dressed and styled at such an early time, too.

"Holly!" Sarah yelled, and I got up to give her a hug. "So, what's troubling you, girl?"

We sat down again, and I handed her the other spoon. It was our little ritual, in times of darkness, and need. Fortunately, those hadn't been all that common, otherwise we might have had to switch over to a less calorie laden secret keeper.

"Are you having a late night, or an early evening?" I asked, nodding at her little black dress.

"Neither, actually. We're painting the house."

"Dressed like that? I doubt it."

Sarah giggled. "Well, it's not US doing the painting. It's a group of handsome, rough guys, who would never, ever dare to stare so brazenly at their employer's ass."

Sarah was married to John, and had been for six years, but they were both swingers. If Sarah was flirting with the painters, her husband was probably right there with her.

"Does one of them happen to be a chick?" I asked, because as far as I knew, John wasn't gay.

"No, but it just so happens our adorable little eighteen year old housekeeper is doing the laundry. But I didn't come here to talk about me. What's up, girl?"

"I did something bad," I admitted, greasing my words with a spoonful of ice cream.

"Do tell," Sarah said excitedly, joining in.

"I cheated on Pete."

"Nooooooooo!" Sarah blurted out, eyes wide in disbelief. "Really?"

"Uh huh," I confirmed, not directly looking at her.

"When?" she asked, starting a line of rapid fire questioning.

"Yesterday."

"With who?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"I just can't."

"With a guy?"

"Yeah."

"Older or younger?"

"Younger."

"How much younger?"

"Twenty-one," I lied.

"Why?"

"I... he..."

My words faltered. Why had I done it, exactly? Because of the coupon? Because he just took control of me without asking? Because I wanted it? I wasn't sure. Funny, how Pete wasn't even part of any of those reasons.

"Are you gonna do it again?" Sarah asked, after giving me some time to think.

"Yes," I answered, firmly.

"What about Pete?" she finally asked.

"I don't know."

"Do you still love him?"

"I don't know."

"Are you going to leave him?"

"No."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Absolutely not."

"What about this other guy? Do you love HIM?"

"Yes," I answered, without thinking. He was my son, after all.

"Oooh, interesting. Has he eaten your pussy yet?"

"What?" That questions startled me.

"Has. He. Eaten. Your. Pussy?" Sarah repeated the question, pronouncing each word separately.

"No," I answered, although I wish he had.

"Oh, that's too bad," she sighed, looking disappointed.

"Why? What's too bad?" I demanded.

"In my experience, if you have a fling with a guy, and he's serious about it, he'll eat your pussy. If it's just a temporary hookup, it won't last long."

Well, Neil and I definitely wouldn't last long. We had a hard limit: Thursday night. "How often has that been true?" I wondered.

"Every time, in my experience."

I sighed, chiding myself for my wishful thinking. The whole situation was stupid in the first place. A mother and her son having a relationship? Unthinkable.

"Cheer up, Holly," Sarah consoled me, reading my face. "Enjoy it while it lasts. So, where did you meet this hunky, young stud?"

The hospital, technically. "Grocery store," I lied.

"Really?" asked Sarah suspiciously. "How long have you known him, exactly?"

Nineteen years. "Two days?"

"Wow. What did he do to get you to break so quickly?"

I actually had the grace to blush. "He told me he would make me his whore, and I have to obey every one of his commands, no matter how filthy."

Sarah raised a questioning eyebrow.

"And I want to be his whore."

Sarah whistled. "Holly, Holly, Holly... what happened to you?"

"Please don't judge me. I feel conflicted enough already."

"I always wondered how you managed to be so happy with boring Pete."

"He's not boring!" I defended my husband, but even to my ears, it sounded fake. "Please, help me. What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Alright, listen, girl. Do you like this new guy?" Sarah asked in a more serious tone.

"Uh huh."

It was Sarah's turn to let out a long, heavy sigh. "I can't believe I'm about to say this, but... you only live once. I can't say what's right or wrong in life, but if you're not happy with your situation, you damn well better change it."

I mulled her words over for a while, spooning delicious ice cream into me, to prevent my brain from melting. Did I still love Pete? I wasn't so sure anymore. If nothing else, Neil had shown me that there definitely was something I sorely lacked. Excitement. Adventure. Passion. I wanted a guy to take the reigns. Although, I could get that from any other guy, too. Neil added another level of taboo to it. Knowing you were doing something so incredibly wrong made it feel so much better.

"Thanks... I think," I finally replied.

"Oh, and if you and your boy toy ever want to have some fun, John and I would be more than happy to—"

"No thanks," I declined that offer. It wasn't the first time she had made it.

"Can't hurt to try," she sighed, disappointed. "So, does your new stud have a nice dick?"

"Uh huh."

"Details, woman."

We sat there for another half hour, and I vividly detailed everything about my activities, trying hard not to accidentally let slip some detail that it was my son. Sarah eagerly gobbled up all the information, happy as a kitten. When she heard about my "no masturbation" rule, she offered to "take care" of me, but I declined. It might not be technically breaking the rules, but it would break the spirit of them, and I wanted to be a good whore. I also wasn't really turned on by women.

After the meeting, I drove home. It had definitely helped to talk about it, and I had come to at least one conclusion: even if Neil and I never touched each other again, Carrot the whore won't go back into her closet. It was time that I finally came through on some of my childhood dreams. At least until Thursday.

Neil would be home in two hours, but I decided I couldn't wait that long. I sent him a text, telling him that I would pick him up from school, and then camped out in the bathroom, getting ready. I washed my hair, and then straightened it. The ends were starting to get frazzled, and could do with a trim. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time for a haircut.

123456...8