The Blank Coupon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never mentioned that," said Neil.

"Yeah, well, I kinda forgot considering what happened next."

"What happened next?" I demanded.

"She blackmailed me," Neil elaborated, and rolled his eyes.

"What I said was 'I won't tell your Mom, if you let me give you a blowjob.' And then I did."

"It was amazing," added Neil.

"It was the best thing I had all evening."

I couldn't believe what I heard. How had I managed to miss something like that going on under my own roof? Of course, I had spent the entire evening talking to Vanessa, since I rarely saw my sister-in-law.

"And a week later, I got him to fuck me. We've been doing it ever since."

"When? You spend all day either at school, or hanging out with Zach."

"Nice to meet you, my name's Zach," giggled Megs.

"And me?" I wondered out loud.

"I've been wanting to rescue you for years now, but you never listened to me. Pete's a loser, Holly. Do you remember when we were kids, and you told me about all the things you wanted to do?"

"Yeah."

"Well, how many of them have you done?"

"None," I answered, after thinking about it for a while.

"Exactly."

"But how could you do that to my son?" I pleaded.

"She didn't do anything to me. I wanted to," Neil defended his aunt.

"Your son is quite the insatiable fuck machine. And from what I heard, so are you. And you know what, so am I. I've always wanted to do this." Megs turned to Neil, and asked, "Hey, you don't mind if I use your whore for a little bit?"

"Go ahead. What's mine is yours," he answered.

Megs got down on her knees in front of me, and inched closer. Her lips made contact with my pussy, and if I had thought her mouth to mouth kiss was good, it was nothing in comparison. She did things with her tongue I didn't even know were possible. Pete certainly had never been that great at oral.

Megs started out slow, just hinting at the things she was going to do, before slowly working up to more. She might as well have been reading my mind, she was that good. She pushed, when I wanted her to pursue me, went deep when I wanted her inside, and eased up when I needed a respite.

She found the small embers of an orgasm, and piled on top of it, building it into a giant, roaring fire.

I don't even remember how it happened, but I found myself sitting on the hardwood floor, leaning against the cabinet, with Megs sitting next to me. Her cheeks were wet, and she grinned at me.

"You taste sweet, sis."

"Mind if I join you, ladies?" asked Neil, walking over to us.

He, too, had lost his clothes somehow, and sat down in front of me, crossing his legs. His cock was hard again, jutting up in the air, tempting me. Despite the fact that I just came, or maybe because of it, I crawled over to him, and straddled him, locking my legs behind his back. With one hand, I guided his cock into my pussy. It slipped in easily, and he let out a little sigh as it went in all the way. My tits pressed against his bare, incredibly warm, chest. I wrapped my arms around his back, and just hugged, gently rocking my hips, and then we kissed.

"Oh Jesus," commented Megs from the sideline. "Hearing about it is one thing, but actually seeing you screw your own son... damn, Holly. Do you let him cum inside of you?"

"Yes," I mumbled, not wanting to fully stop kissing.

"No," protested Neil, breaking our embrace. "She's not 'letting' me do anything. I am doing whatever I want to, and little Carrot ob—"

I shut him up by continuing to kiss him, and he didn't seem to mind the interruption at all. I enjoyed taking it slow, and just savoring the dick inside of me, but Megs apparently did not, or maybe she was just bored. She came up behind me, brushed away my hair, and nuzzled my neck.

Megs slowly kissed her way down my neck, and down my spine. She spent a lot of time on my buttcheeks, licking, and gently nipping. She worked her way back up, and nuzzled the other side of my neck. With Neil and I still kissing, and his thick cock inside of my pussy, I was in heaven.

Suddenly, a wet finger pressed up against my asshole. I broke the kiss temporarily to let out a yelp of surprise, but Megs just giggled. She circled my sphincter, drawing circles around my entrance. That must have been another thing Neil had learned from her. I wondered what else the two of them have been doing together, and actually felt a twinge of jealousy.

Jealous was immediately replaced by the peculiar sensation of Megs' finger pushing against my hole. Unlike Neil, she did not give up, and after a few seconds, the tip of her finger slid inside of my butt. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but I doubted I had any say in the matter.

"This is no good," muttered Megs, and grabbed her purse off the kitchen counter.

She rummaged around in it, and pulled out a little bottle. Moments later, her finger reappeared at my butt, but this time it was slimy, and cool. With the lube, it slid in a lot faster, and deeper, though.

"Damn, Sis, your asshole is tight. Don't you let your husband fuck you?"

"Pete never wanted to," I defended my husband, even though it felt absurd to speak up for him while Neil's cock was inside of me, and resumed making out.

Megs pulled something else out of her purse, and then promptly stuck her hand right between our faces, breaking our kiss. In her other hand, she presented two small buttplugs, one slightly smaller than the other. I had never seen one before in real life, but I knew what they were, from watching porn.

"Which one do you want?" inquired Megs, waving them between us.

They were mostly the same, about five inches long, but they had different end caps. The smaller one covered with a blue glass half sphere, and the bigger one had the outline of a heart in pink, shiny beads.

"The blue one," I said immediately.

"The pink one," said Neil.

I knew which one of us Megs would listen to, of course, and seconds later she had the pink one lubed up, and pressed against my sphincter. I held still, and tried to relax while she worked, and after a minute of careful work, it finally slipped in. My muscles closed around the tapered end, holding it firmly in place.

Tentatively, I tried squeezing my muscles, and could definitely feel it inside of me. Neil resumed our sensual, slow grinding, and anytime he pushed in deeper, the buttplug shifted, massaging the membrane between them.

Megs started nibbling on my earlobe, and with her hand, played with my clit. I felt like my senses were being overloaded, with too many inputs at the same time. My body tried to defend itself by hurling me head first into a powerful orgasm. I lost track of all the things being done to me, and just let the wave carry me.

All the synapses in my brain were still firing at once, when hands grabbed me by the hips, and lifted me off of Neil's cock. I wanted to protest, but my body wasn't fully under my control yet, and all I did was watch Megs hoist me up, and unceremoniously drop me onto the hardwood floor. My climax was cut short in a very rude manner, and the buttplug made itself very noticeable.

Megs didn't seem to care about my discomfort, though. She immediately lowered her head, and started bobbing up and down on Neil's dick. Her ass was pointed squarely in my direction, and I got an idea for some payback. As hard as I could, I slapped her on her buttcheek with the flat of my hand. The sound it made reverberated through the kitchen, but Megs only let out a muffled moan of excitement. Even harder than the first time, I slapped Megs' other cheek, but she only moaned louder.

My hand stung from the pain, and a red handprint formed on my sister's ass. I was waiting for the one on the other side to show up, when I noticed the part in between them. The wet folds of my sister's pussy. Up until that point, I had never considered having sex with another woman. Sarah had offered it plenty of times, sure, but I never considered taking it.

And now my own sister's pussy was in front of me, and I was irresistibly drawn to it. Tentatively, I touched it with my finger. It felt just like touching my own, apart from feeling it on the other end, and I wasn't sure what I had been expecting. Megs wiggled her butt, tempting me to keep going.

I figured I might as well go for broke, and licked her labia with the tip of my tongue. It tasted different than I had anticipated. Sweeter, somehow. Maybe it ran in the family. I definitely wanted more, though, and lapped away at her goods. Before I knew it, I was eating her out to the best of my limited abilities, juices coating my cheeks. It was fun to run my tongue along the folds of her labia, nipping at them, and every once in awhile, when I felt extremely generous, lick her clit.

Megs seemed to be getting closer, and closer to her orgasm, but I hadn't forgiven her for hoisting me off of Neil's cock mid orgasm. I grabbed the other buttplug she had discarded, sucked on it to coat it in spit, and then stuck it in Megs' ass. It went in fairly easily, and I was rewarded by an actual yelp of surprise from my sister. She shot me a nasty glare, before resuming her blowjob.

I got up, and turned off the coffee maker. The coffee in the pot was only lukewarm at best, and I let out a sigh. With every one of my steps, the buttplug shifted around. I had almost forgotten about the collar around my neck because of it. Almost. Neil let out a grunt, and I watched Megs push her face deep down on his cock, eagerly drinking his offering.

"Didn't want that to go to waste inside of you," Megs explained, looking up, and licking her lips.

"Don't worry, I can always make more," joked Neil, and we all laughed.

"Still want some coffee?" I offered.

"No thanks," declined Megs. "You got me pumped up enough for our night."

"Our night?" I inquired.

"Yeah. You haven't told her anything yet?" Megs asked Neil.

"Nope," he confirmed.

"Ooh! How exciting."

"Just tell me," I demanded, worrying what the hell was in store for me.

"Since this whole thing is about setting you free, we decided that it's about time you fulfill at least one of your fantasies."

"And which one's that?"

"You're gonna dance with me on stage," revealed Megs with a grin.

"What?"

"We're booked for eight, at the Den."

"But... I only told you I wanted to do that half an hour ago!" I looked accusingly at #boy.

He grinned. "That was just a lucky coincidence."

The Den, or rather "The Den of Desire," was the strip club Megs worked at for the last two years. The closest I have ever been to it was seeing an ad for it on a bench downtown. To actually go there and dance on stage in front of strangers was daunting.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea," I voiced my concern.

"Why do you think you have a choice, Carrot?" asked Neil.

"But... there's gonna be people there. People that can see me. What if Pete finds out?"

"Better make sure they're looking at your tits and ass instead of your face, then," suggested Neil.

"Does anybody actually want some coffee?" I asked, because I had no idea what else to say.

"Yeah, but we can get some on the way," answered Megs.

"On the way to where?"

"The Den," explained Megs, as if she were talking to a child.

"Now?" It had felt like barely any time at all, but to my surprise I discovered it was already past six o'clock.

"Yeah."

Megs grabbed her purse, and Neil grabbed my hand. Before I knew what was happening, Megs pulled my discarded dress over my head, and I was shuffled out of the door, and into the car, with just enough time to slip into some flip flops. I didn't have anything with me, other than a very thin piece of fabric, a collar, and a buttplug in my ass.

Sitting in the back, while the two of them sat up front, finally gave me some time to think. It seemed weird how quickly I managed to adjust to Megs being in on it. Maybe that was because accepting the fact that I was fucking my own son already broke the barriers, so what did it matter, if I also had sex with my sister?

Megs stopped at a coffee place, and I stared at her ass, as she went in to get her order. Did I develop lesbian tendencies on top of everything else? No, I decided. I still didn't feel anything for Sarah, or any of my other female friends, but Megs was an exception. I looked up to her ever since I was a kid, and to me she always represented everything that was exciting about life. She was the embodiment of my erotic fantasies, and just oozed sex, for as long as I remembered. Having her kiss me, and eat me out, was more like a fulfillment of a lifelong crush. Funny how it took me almost thirty seven years to realize that.

It felt like I had lived more in the last two days, than the last two decades. Every minute, I got more and more excited at the prospect of actually dancing alongside Megs on the stage. The memory of when I had spied on her was still clear as day, and I couldn't believe I was actually going to do it.

"Hey, stop that," barked Neil.

I hadn't even realized my fingers were between my legs, until he reprimanded me. Fortunately, we were pretty close to the Den, and I didn't have to suffer for long.

The Den turned out to be a very average looking, fairly small building. If the sign outside hadn't read "Den of Desire," and underneath that, "Live Nude Dancing - Adults Only," I never would have pegged it for a strip club. Megs drove around the back, and parked in a smaller, employees only parking lot.

"You're gonna have to go in the front," Megs told Neil.

After a brief kiss from each of us, Neil walked around the building. Megs headed straight for the nondescript door, and I had little choice but to follow. Just inside the door was a security guard, sitting on a stool, but he just waved at Megs without comment. He looked at me more critically, but not as if he was considering restraining me. Well, at least not in that way.

Past the short, brick corridor, we entered a locker room. From beyond the door on the other side, generic dance music was faintly audible. Megs stuffed her purse into a locker, and pulled out a neatly folded pile of clothes, handing it to me.

Megs proceeded to rapidly strip out of her clothes. As soon as she was fully naked, she took the pile of clothes away from me again.

"Off with your dress, little sister," commanded Megs.

Five seconds later, I was once again naked, apart from my collar, and followed my sister into the adjoining room. It was cozy, toasty warm, with dim lighting, carpet, and five vanities on one side of the wall. Three of them were occupied, and in total there were about six women in the room in various states of undress. Judging by their appearances, they were all strippers.

"We're going all out for you today," announced Megs, and steered me in the direction of a small massage table. Louder, she asked the room, "Hey, does anybody want to glitz my friend? It's gonna be her first time on the stage."

Several "oohs" of excitement rang through the room, and two volunteers stepped up, both wearing bathrobes. One of them was a woman in her early thirties, and the other one looked like she had just graduated high school. They had me lie down on the massage table on my back, and one of them got a jar from the nearby cabinet.

"I'm Candy," the young girl introduced herself. "And that's Precious," she nodded at the other woman.

"I'm Carrot," I replied.

"You've got really nice tits," Candy commented.

"Uh, thanks," I said, blushing, unused to such compliments from strangers.

I was just wondering what everyone was waiting for, when Precious opened the jar with a snap. Candy reached in, and pulled out a big glob of some creamy, sparkling substance. Without hesitation, she slapped it on my stomach, and began rubbing it into my skin, shortly followed by Precious.

It was weird, having two complete strangers touch me while I was naked, but it wasn't really sexual. It was more like getting a massage at a spa. I certainly wasn't attracted to either of them, confirming my earlier suspicions. Although, I doubted that would stop me from having sex with either of them, if Megs or Neil told me to.

"I hope it's okay to ask, but how old are you, Candy?" I inquired, as she was squeezing my tits.

"Twenty, actually," she answered, but after seeing my raised eyebrow hastily added, "I get that question a lot."

"Candy here is the star of the show," confirmed Precious. "All the fucking pervs out there just love giving her big tips."

"How's the glitzing, girls?" asked Megs, who was still naked.

I looked down, and noticed a remarkable transformation of my body. My skin, normally fairly untanned, was... sparkling.

"It's a glitter creme," Megs explained, seeing the look of shock on my face. "It's way too messy usually, but this is a special occasion."

A rather large, well muscled man opened a door on the side of the dressing room, and shouted, "Hey, Bunny. There's a guy out here who said he knows you."

"Tall, dark hair, and kinda cute? Yeah, he's with me. He can't drink yet, but if he wants anything else, it's on me. Oh, and make sure he gets a front row seat for the show at eight," Megs yelled back.

Bunny must have been her stage name, I deduced. It seemed weird that Neil was allowed to fuck his mother, and his aunt, but wasn't allowed to drink yet. Just another reminder that he was only nineteen.

"Will do," the guy replied, and disappeared again.

"Hey Candy," said Megs, "the guy Bradley was just talking about... I'll give you a hundred bucks if you can get him to cum from just a lapdance."

"Ooh," Candy grinned wickedly. "Deal!"

Candy took off her bathrobe, revealing her rather flimsily draped, sheer tank top, and thong. She hurried off to the door the bouncer had looked through, and I wondered if she could really do that. Megs took her spot, and told me to turn over.

"That's a cute plug," commented Precious.

"Can you believe she's never done anal?" Megs asked, sounding incredulous.

"What, really?"

"Yeah. She says her husband never asked." Both of them broke out in laughter.

"He hasn't!" I protested.

"Is he gay?" snorted Precious.

"No, he's not," I defended Pete, without really knowing why.

Precious spent the next five minutes telling us all about when, and how often her previous three husbands had begged for anal. I didn't really care about her story, and didn't much like the woman, but not enough to complain. Instead, I just relaxed, and waited for the two of them to finish.

Megs gave me a light slap on the butt to announce I was ready, and I hopped off the table. I almost didn't recognize myself in the mirror. Even in the dim lighting of the dressing room, my skin sparkled like a diamond. It was mesmerizing.

"Hey, you gonna help, or just stare all day?" yelled Megs, tearing me away from the mirror.

"Sorry," I muttered, and went to help.

Unlike Candy and Precious, I had no reason to stay professional, and made sure to really work the the creme into every part of Megs' body. Precious just smiled when I slid two fingers into Megs' pussy, and fingered her until she started moaning a little. Then I stopped, leaving her frustrated.

"Bitch," my sister muttered.

I made it up to her (well, me, really) by playing bongos on her asscheeks, leaving Precious to do most of the serious work. Ten minutes later, Megs looked as dazzling as I did, and my mood was significantly lifted. The prospect of actually dancing on stage seemed much more real now than it did in the car.

Megs sat me down in front of one of the vanities, and started turning me from my regular self, into a stripper.

"You owe me a hundred bucks," announced Candy, and sat down next to me.

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Yup. He's kinda cute."

"He's our boyfriend," Megs nodded at me.

"Nice. He's cute," commented Candy.

1...345678