The Book of David Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another woman waiting, looking to be in her early thirties and much further along in her pregnancy. I smiled at her round belly and then nodded my head to her in silent greeting before I started looking for the latest football news.

Somewhat to my surprise, when Cherys finished signing in, she came over and squeezed into the armchair with me, a tight enough fit that she had to drape one leg over my own as she cuddled herself up around my left arm.

"Nervous?" I asked her.

She shook her head 'no', but I could see some of the tension on her face. I wrapped my left arm around and stroked her back soothingly, and we chatted quietly.

When there was a lull in our conversation, the pregnant woman across the way looked up at us and smiled. "You two are the cutest couple. You're going to make the most beautiful babies."

Cherys blushed and squeezed my hand while patting her belly at the same time.

In another few minutes, the door opened and a nurse stepped out, calling Cherys' name.

As Cherys got up, I squeezed her hand again. "Relax, you'll be fine."

She took a deep breath and then we went on. What followed was a coldly clinical and yet startlingly intimate delving into Cherys' personal life. She pretended not to be embarrassed when the nurse measured her height and also her weight. Cherys must have gained a few pounds during the pregnancy because she looked outright shocked at what the scale read and then turned beet red when she remembered I was right next to her.

As if that wasn't enough, once we met with the doctor and went through the battery of health and personal questions, I found myself learning far more about Cherys than I'd ever thought I would. Plus, since the father was conveniently available, I was asked quite a few questions myself.

Cherys was further embarrassed when she had to provide a urine sample knowing I was just outside the door. And when it came time for her to give blood samples, I discovered her abject fear of needles and held her hand the entire time.

When all was said and done, the female lab technician glanced over at Cherys squeezing my hand tightly as I gently stroked her back and calmed her down. The tech stated simply, "Your husband is really special to do this with you."

Cherys didn't bother to correct my title. Instead, she just glanced up at me and replied, "Yes. He really is."

***

Having come in late to work this morning to do Cherys' prenatal thing, and then finding a last-second crisis with my Engineering team, I didn't make it home until after dinner.

Thoughtfully, Danielle had wrapped up a plate for me in the refrigerator and she was pulling it out for me once I came in. Cherys was laid out on the couch, grumbling about how the baby was making her miserable. I kissed her hello and then bent to kiss her belly as well.

"I can't wait until you start getting rounder," I smiled.

Cherys just stared daggers at me. "This is YOUR fault, remember? You can stand there and dream about me getting rounder but I'm the one feeling nauseous and hungry for... for... french fries!"

I thought about that for a second and then looked to Danielle, who was about to put the plate into the microwave. "Hold that," I called to her. "I'll be right back." Then I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

Fifteen minutes later, I returned with a hot bag of salty fast-food heart-attack sticks and Cherys squealed in delight.

Danielle watched me presenting the fries to Cherys with a flourish, clucking her tongue. "You know those probably aren't the healthiest thing for you or the baby."

Around a mouthful of potato, Cherys mumbled, "Doctor told me to eat whatever I want for now."

Danielle smirked. "Well... if it's DOCTOR'S orders." She shook her head in disbelief. She looked at me and beckoned me over with a nod.

I came up to her and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "You're sweet, you know that?"

My ears tinged red just a bit with my blush. "Yeah, I'd like to think so."

Danielle let a little smile touch her lips. "When did you grow up to be such a fine young man."

"Snuck up on you, didn't I?"

"Yeah..." Danielle kissed me quickly and then turned away, beginning to walk towards her bedroom. She got about five feet away before she stopped and looked back at me over her shoulder. "I'm going to take a shower. Care to wash my back?"

My eyes lighting up answered for me.

Two minutes later, Danielle and I were naked and embracing beneath the hot water spray. Her arms were curled beneath my armpits with her hands gripping my shoulders, pulling herself towards me to let her mouth press tightly against mine.

My own hands were roaming her back, sliding down her spine and occasionally pausing to squeeze her firm buttcheeks. I closed my eyes against the water splashing off our bodies and splattering against my face, our heads constantly changing position as we kissed and kissed and kissed. It was delightful.

When we broke for air, Danielle's green eyes were luminous and playful. "I still can't believe we're doing this."

"Doing what?" I asked innocently as one hand came up between her legs, my thumb rubbing over her clit.

"Mmm... that..." she closed her eyes and moaned. But just as quickly, her eyes snapped back open. "Stop that. Now seriously, we should get clean."

Immediately, I had the bottle of body wash in my hand and I started pouring it out into my palm. "Where first?"

Danielle's eyelids dropped as she spread her arms and legs to the sides. "I'll leave it up to you," she said with a naughty smile.

Somewhat predictably, I started by making sure her breasts were really, really clean. And then once that precedent was set, I had to take extra time and care on the rest of her: belly, arms, back, neck. Danielle was panting by the time I finished with her legs, and then those legs nearly buckled when I started cleaning out her pussy.

I was about to try and get her off when Danielle suddenly stopped me. "Up here, do these again." She hefted her tits and waggled them for me.

With an arched eyebrow, I lathered up once again and at her direction, I got her tits and belly all soaped up. Once I was finished, Danielle grinned at me and then pulled me into a hug, pressing every inch of her chest and torso against me, her body slick with soap suds. And while she brought her face within an inch of mine, ready to kiss me and yet not quite letting our lips touch, she began to undulate and rub her foamed-up body against me.

There's something indescribable about having a beautiful woman wash you with her tits. Physically, there are things much more stimulating. Mentally, it's very hard to beat.

Danielle used her tits to wash my cock as well, squeezing her mammary flesh into a soapy tunnel for my thrusting enjoyment. Then, once she rinsed me off, Danielle simply knelt and suckled me into her mouth.

My arousal had already pretty much reached its peak. But as I looked down, seeing my sister bobbing her head along my shaft, I felt other images flashing into my mind. The last time I'd been in a shower with a beautiful girl sucking me off had been in Kauai, when vivacious Claudine had been doing this for me. The memory of Kauai reminded me of Brianna, who had dyed her hair blonde in order to incite my lust by reminding me of Danielle, my sister who was in reality blowing me right now.

And she was getting pretty good at it. Still a novice technique-wise, Danielle more than made up for it with enthusiasm. And between the pleasure she was giving me and then naughty images of other girls running through my head, I found myself turned on beyond belief.

In a split-second, I lost control. I grabbed her head and crammed my cock deep into her mouth, hearing her gag as I popped into her throat. Her hands clamped down on my buttcheeks as I pulled back, giving her just a moment to breathe before I thrust forward, gagging her again.

Then again.

And again.

Fucking her face, I felt her grip begin to relax as she got used to my thrusting, and she even managed to relax her throat enough to let me penetrate all the way until the base of my cock impacted against her lips. But I wasn't really concerned with her accomplishment. All I could feel was the lustful haze of pleasure.

When I closed my eyes, I remembered Claudine and envisioned her tight, teenaged body submissively kneeling before me. When I looked down, I saw Brianna's kinky lustfulness staring back at me with emerald eyes and dirty blonde hair darkened by the water. And when I heard the moan of mixed pleasure with the strain of deep-throating me, I knew it was my sister Danielle with her lips wrapped around my shaft.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out, roughly standing Danielle up and spinning her around. She squealed at my forceful handling of her body, and yet she was compliant and giggling as I kicked her feet to the sides and then bent her over in front of me so that her hands were braced against the glass wall of the shower.

Without further preamble, I aimed and then shoved my cock into her twat from behind, forcing another squeal out of Danielle as I bottomed out and then began to fuck her in earnest.

"Oh, David!" she panted and tried to ram her hips back against me. Her extra power helped, but it wasn't enough for me.

I reached down and grasped both her tits in my hands, using them to help yank her body against my crotch as I banged away at my sister. This wasn't lovemaking. This wasn't tender healing or even the beautiful sharing of incestuous lust. This was the raw fucking of a hot babe.

"David! David!" she called, clearly arousing herself further by screaming my name in the throes of passion.

I didn't respond except to hammer her even harder.

At some point, our balance point shifted and we began tipping. I was thrusting so hard Danielle could barely keep herself upright against the glass wall, and eventually her arms buckled and my next thrust slammed her right up into the glass.

I staggered with her, momentarily off-balance before Danielle turned her cheek and pushed her torso up until her chest was fully pressed to the glass. Her body pulled back with me as I retreated, and I let out a satisfied chuckle as I saw the round outlines her breasts had made against the foggy glass.

So I just drove into her once again, forcing her tits to bang back into the wall, and we kept going.

Danielle came twice, I think. It might have been three times, but she was yelling so much it was hard to tell whether the one in the middle was an orgasm or just a squeal of delight when I slammed her chest into the glass again.

Either way, she was in the throes of a powerful orgasm, screaming my name at the top of her lungs when I slammed forward one final time and began hosing down her insides with my sticky cum.

"Ohhh... fill me, David. Fill me with my brother's sperm..." she moaned. "Fill me with your incestuous cum..."

I panted over her back, feeling the water beating down on us as my cock twitched repeatedly, squirting out the last few shots. Her words were admittedly a turn-on, although I wasn't worried as Danielle was now on the pill and my tadpoles were likely swimming off towards a dead-end.

Still, that knowledge didn't seem to dissuade Danielle. "Gawd I love to feel your spunk swimming around inside me."

I didn't answer except to pant for oxygen. I hugged myself to Danielle's back as she slowly stood upright, and eventually my shrinking prick slipped out of her. For a few long minutes, we simply stood there while I held her, both of us slowly coming down from our sexual high.

My stomach gurgled loudly, breaking the silence and causing both of us to laugh.

I patted my own stomach and asked, "Still have that dinner in the fridge?"

***

The very next night, after dinner, Danielle dragged me into the shower. Before we even got to the soap, she knelt before me with her head at my crotch. Reaching around to grab my ass in her hands, she looked up at me and begged, "Fuck my face again..."

***

The next night, Danielle was occupying herself with some hobby or another. I thought I was going to get a day of rest, but just as I was settling onto the couch, Cherys came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck and chest. "Hey hero..." There was a promising note in her crooning voice.

"Yeah?"

"I think my hormones are acting up again." Cherys batted her eyelashes at me. "Do you think you could help me out?"

We didn't make it back to the bedroom. The couch was comfortable enough anyways.

***

WINTER (February 2006)

I pored over the latest Sudoku puzzle in the newspaper. Every Friday they published a 'Diabolical' difficulty and today's was giving me fits.

"Hi, David."

I turned my head and smiled. "Hi, Bree."

Brianna bent and wrapped her arms around me in a hug and I reached up with one arm to hug back, just a friendly greeting. She sat down at the table beside me. "Having a tough time?"

"These damn Diabolicals... Good challenge, though."

She blushed, "I haven't done one in a long time. They always remind me of you."

My face fell. "I'm sorry..."

"No, no, it's okay. I've got enough things to keep me busy. Anyways, I was just bringing you this." She handed me a personal check.

I took it and looked at it in confusion. "What's this?"

"Your half of the security deposit. Our lease was up January 31, remember?"

"You moved out?"

"No. But I found a roommate. You know Brenda in Recruiting? Anyways, you fulfilled your financial part of the deal and now you're off the hook." She smiled. "Maybe now you'll start paying your sister rent."

"Maybe..." I shrugged. Then a new face walked into the cafeteria. I nodded in greeting and said, "Hey Vipul."

"Hey David," he said casually and then slipped his arms around Brianna from behind. "Hey baby..."

"Hi..." Brianna blushed.

I took on a weird look that pointed back and forth between the two of them. "Are you two...?"

Vipul grinned and Brianna glanced down for a moment before replying, "Three dates..." There was a nervousness in her eyes.

I smiled. "Cool."

Brianna visibly relaxed. I turned to Vipul, "You treat her right."

There was worship in Vipul's eyes as he looked at Brianna. "I'll treat her like a queen."

Brianna blushed once more and stood up. "You've got to watch the PDA when we're in the office Veep. I'll report you to HR." Still grinning she turned and walked away.

I arched an eyebrow at my coworker. Vipul was just staring after Brianna with his hand over his heart sighing in rapture. He was dating his dream girl. "That one's a wild one," I warned him.

"I know..." he said dreamily, and then followed after her.

***

Now that I wasn't paying rent on Brianna's apartment, I did offer to help Danielle and Cherys with the mortgage. Danielle just waved me off and then patted Cherys' growing belly. "You've already given us so much."

I tried to argue that sex wasn't exactly a chore for me, and the girls settled for letting me pay the utilities. And then Cherys' hormones started spiking again and she dragged us both back to the bedroom.

***

"Good lord, they're getting so sensitive!" She moaned.

"They hurt?"

"No! Sensitive good! Keep doing that, I might even be able to cum just from you sucking on my tits!" Cherys grinned happily.

Danielle took another lick at her girlfriend's hard nipple, and then turned to me. "David! Get up here and take the other one. We have to try this out!"

I picked my head out from Cherys' pussy, the lower half of my face still wet from her secretions. I crawled up the left side of my lover, careful not to put any undue weight on her belly. Then I got ready to lean down and take her swollen nipple into my mouth. But before I could do so, Danielle leaned over and licked up the side of my face, giggling as she could taste her girlfriend on me.

Cherys hefted her heavy knockers in her hands and waggled them at us. "Focus! Focus!"

Turned out, we COULD get Cherys off just by sucking on her tits. It wasn't a powerful climax, but it was a wrigglingly pleasant orgasm nonetheless. And Cherys had no sooner finished than she was tugging on my arm. "In me David! I need you in me!"

Danielle scrambled out of the way as I got myself between Cherys' legs and then with the raven-haired beauty panting and reaching out for me, I sank my cock deep into her hot snatch.

"Ohhh... THAT hit the spot..." Cherys groaned.

I had to agree. Cherys had quit sex cold turkey for a week, feeling sick and horrible and definitely NOT in the mood. I hadn't realized just how addicted I'd become to fucking her, and if it weren't for Danielle I would have gone stir crazy. As I felt Cherys' pussy now squeezing me, a tunnel that hadn't been stretched in the past week, I ruminated on how nice it was to be back.

I grinned and made my dick twitch inside of her. Cherys smiled right back and put her hands on my forearms while I began to pump into her. "Gawd I can't believe I'm soooo horny!" Cherys exclaimed.

"Well, we'd better help you get it all out of your system then," Danielle commented before turning about and straddling Cherys' face. From this position, Danielle could not only watch my shaft pistoning in and out of her girlfriend, but she could also kiss me and knead Cherys' breasts at the same time.

The three of us pulsed back and forth in a weird triangle of lust and sweat. For a while, the only sounds were moans muffled by other mouths and pussies, and the wet meaty slap of flesh on flesh.

Cherys came first, quickly followed by Danielle who toppled off and then lay panting beside her lover. The two of them rolled towards each other so they could kiss and caress, which put a new idea into my head.

Cherys complained when I pulled out of her, but stopped her bitching long enough to see what I was doing as I started maneuvering the two of them. She figured it out once I had them lying on their backs beside each other. And when I flung Cherys' leg over Danielle's and had them both do the splits, I was presented with two beautiful, shaved pussies side-by-side.

Danielle moaned happily as I entered her and leaned down to make out with my sister while groping her breasts and thrusting inside of her like a maniac. But just when she started grooving into it, I pulled out, moved to the side, and plunged into Cherys.

"Motherfucker," she hissed at me, left at the edge of climax without being able to go over.

"That's sister-fucker," I corrected. "And don't you be getting yourself off," I warned as she began to finger herself.

Cherys was just whimpering beneath me as I continued my assault. I brought her to the brink as well before exiting and re-entering Danielle.

I switched back every three minutes or so, enough to tease both girls into a frenzy without finishing myself off. But after the first half-dozen switches, I started to let them cum. Whichever girl was left alone would play with herself and also caress the body of whoever I was fucking at the time, my cock and her girlfriend triggering exquisite orgasms in the receivers.

And then, at last, I got Cherys off one more time, her back arching as she howled her climax into Danielle's open mouth. In a fluid motion I pulled out and thrust into Danielle, rapidly pounding my sister until she reached her crescendo, screaming my name and clawing my back as I filled her with my incestuous seed.

"YES!!! Fill me up baby brother!" Danielle cried out, ecstatically happy as she felt my hot cum pulsing against her inner walls as she met me with an orgasmic flow of her own.

When we were done, she held my dead weight to her, rubbing my back proudly. "Good boy..." she cooed.

I smirked in my post-coital stupor. In was an interesting dynamic fucking your older sister.

"It's really too bad you can't knock me up. I wonder what it would be like to have your baby..." Danielle rubbed my head. I just shrugged. It was a chance we couldn't take and it was a line I simply would not cross. There would just be too many awkward questions and I couldn't imagine what life would be like for that kind of kid. I personally made sure Danielle was taking her pills every day.