The Book of David Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But just when my sister seemed to be drifting towards melancholy, I kissed her and then said softly, "Time to clean up for round 2."

Danielle's emerald eyes lit up like Christmas as she rolled me off her and then turned to straddle Cherys' face, careful to keep one hand pinching her pussy lips together. Meanwhile, I moved to the headboard to sit up and cool off. Cherys reached out and guided Danielle's thighs into position, and then she gaped her mouth open wide as Danielle released our mingled cum down into her lover's open mouth.

While Cherys was busy slurping at her snatch, Danielle then bent over onto all fours between my legs, holding my softening cock between her thumb and forefinger. And then she went down to suck me clean of our juices.

Danielle had been practicing her oral skills on me quite a bit in the past month or so. Cherys had been teaching her new techniques and then assigning Danielle "homework" for the times when she herself was fighting bouts of morning sickness or otherwise feeling like crap. That was one of the downsides to Cherys being pregnant. Sometimes she was so horny she would fuck me within an inch of my life. Other times, she felt so shitty I couldn't even touch her body without her snapping at me like she had the worst case of PMS.

Fortunately, today was one of the horny days, and once Danielle had me fully erect for another go, Cherys snagged the bottle of Astroglide out of the bedside table and then got onto all fours. "I feel like a good assfucking, David," she husked at me.

Sounded like a plan to me.

"Me, too," Danielle said shyly.

Cherys and I both snapped our heads around to her. Cherys had briefly proposed the idea a few weeks ago, but at the time, Danielle had been seized by a flashback to her rape and practically gone catatonic for an hour. We'd carefully avoided it since.

Danielle looked us both in the eye. "I want David in my ass too. I don't want that monster to have been the only one back there anymore." And with that, Danielle got onto all fours side-by-side with Cherys, their hips touching together.

I stared at two gorgeous asses, pink rosebuds winking at me enticingly. Cherys' ass was fuller and rounder, but no less firm than Danielle's more svelte figure. Just minutes before, they'd been side-by-side with pussies spread wide for me. Now I was getting a repeat from the other direction.

I coated two fingers on both hands with the lube and settled behind the girls. Danielle was a little tense, but Cherys just shivered in anticipation. Index fingers pointed out at the same time, briefly touching each anus before slipping in to a chorus of gasps from both girls.

Here I was, with my fingers up the butts of two beautiful young women. I had found heaven on earth. Or hell. Either way, it promised to be a wild ride.

Cherys was moaning by the time I pushed in the second finger, but Danielle was still tense. I was going to have to work a little harder to relax her, and I decided that I would start with my cock in Cherys first while I warmed Danielle up for the big event.

I lubed myself up and then shifted so that I was behind Cherys, grasping her hip in my left hand while my right stayed wriggling in Danielle's ass. The hard helmet of my cock pointed the way to her red star.

"Wait, not yet," Cherys broke my reverie and she moved out of position, much to my disappointment. "You should do Danielle first. And I'll help you."

With that, Cherys flopped onto her back and then snaked her way backwards until she was in a relative sixty-nine with Danielle, her head between her girlfriend's knees as she looked up into her lover's pussy. She began by pulling Danielle's hips down so she could take a slow lick along her lover's cleft, and with a low moan my sister dropped her crotch the rest of the way so that Cherys could feast upon her.

Danielle started to relax as she felt the familiar pleasure washing through her. Cherys' talented tongue knew all of Danielle's buttons, and by the time Cherys reached around to pop her own finger up Danielle's lubricated asshole, my sister was sufficiently relaxed that her anal passage provided minimal resistance to the invading digit.

Still munching on my sister's pretty pussy, Cherys swiveled her eyes to me and indicated to Danielle's ass. My sister tensed slightly when I got my hands onto her hips, but then she let out another low moan and calmed down while I brought my rod into position.

With a short thrust, I popped my head through before Danielle even realized it and clamped up, and with both of her lovers stroking her body and whispering soothing words, she was able to find the pleasure and loosen up to allow my shaft to burrow all the way into her.

When my balls were slapped up against Danielle's asscheeks, she groaned, "So fucking full..."

Meanwhile, Cherys slipped back out far enough to give Danielle a wet upside- down kiss and then sat back up.

I couldn't believe how unbelievably tight Danielle felt. Nothing had ever been this tight, not a virgin pussy nor any other asshole I'd ever been in. It wasn't like we didn't have enough lubrication; she was certainly slippery enough. But her anal walls squeezed down so tightly on me that it took a lot of effort to push in and out of my sister's butt.

"Fuck my ass, David..." Danielle gasped, almost out of breath. "Oh gawd, fuck my ass..."

I was doing what I could and her words on fueled the lust raging in my head. Lost to the pleasure, I kept thrusting into Danielle, who tossed her hair off to one side and then reached out with one arm to pull Cherys towards her. The raven-haired beauty leaned back before Danielle, letting my dirty blonde sister tilt her head and slurp an oversensitive nipple into her mouth.

"Ouch!" Cherys squeaked. But just as quickly she said, "Bite it again!"

As I continued to pump up Danielle's asshole, she was fingering her own pussy and focusing on her lover's breasts.

Amazingly, Danielle came just a few minutes into our assfuck, her butt clamping down so hard that I simply could not move until she slackened. At the same time, she bit down harder on Cherys, causing a fresh burst of squeals from her girlfriend.

After that, Danielle just hung her head low and limply, trying to absorb my thrusts when I started up again.

This time, Cherys got onto all fours beside her girlfriend, back into her original position. I could take the hint.

I pulled out of Danielle, who gasped in mild relief and looked a little wobbly on her knees. Cherys dropped her chest to the mattress, reaching back and spreading her own asscheeks for me. I let my cock lead the way and then I was burrowing down into Cherys' anal chute.

"Oh, I love this, David," she sighed and pressed her cheek to the blankets. Once I was in, she propped herself back up onto all fours and jerking her own hips back, she slammed the last two inches in herself.

"FUCK YEAH!" Cherys exclaimed, and she immediately retracted herself and flung back, fucking her own ass around my dick.

By this point, Danielle just collapsed flat on her belly, still trembling from her orgasm and weak after what we'd just put her through. She looked at us through heavy-lidded eyes with a satisfied smile on her face, proud that she'd done it.

Cherys was too occupied to notice. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she chanted as I reamed her asshole over and over again. And quite quickly she ramped up to a screaming orgasm, bellowing at me, "Split my fucking asshole!"

I picked up the pace and slammed her harder all throughout her climax, and only when her voice died out and her arms buckled down to her elbows did I slow down.

"I'm going to cum soon," I warned her.

Cherys panted and shook her head. "Give it to Danielle." She patted her belly directly over her womb. "I've got all the sperm I need for now."

I was about to protest that Danielle was too worn out, but as I looked over, my sister had propped her ass back up in the air, balanced on her knees, even though her chest and arms were still splayed flat on the mattress.

I pulled out and Cherys flopped onto her side, panting softly with a smile on her face. I moved back over and with careful aim and slow tenderness, slid my rock hard cock back into Danielle's dilated hole.

Danielle didn't cum again. She was simply a warm, happy body clamping her own ass muscles rhythmically with my thrusts, loosening up for me to plunge in and then squeezing me on the way back out, as if to coax out my load.

She was rewarded a short time later, when I groaned, "Oh, Danielle..."

"Fill my ass, David. Fill up your sister's butthole with your creamy jism."

That was all it took before I slammed forward a final time and let loose, spunking every drop into my sister's rectal cavity.

I finished spurting, and then Danielle's legs gave out before I could pull back. She collapsed to the bed, pulling me down with her. For a minute, I just lay with my cock still embedded in her asshole, kissing the back of her neck and her cheek while she mumbled happily.

I flopped over onto my back then as Cherys scooted over, the two of us sandwiching Danielle between us. The girls kissed lovingly while Cherys stroked her girlfriend's back. And then Danielle flipped her head around to look at me.

"We are definitely doing that again."

***

Kevin and Jen looked at me with bemused expressions. I was still watching Danielle and Cherys heading back to their car to go home.

Kevin was the first to say, "You are SUCH a man-slut."

If only he knew. The girls and I had visited Kevin and Jen for dinner, in part to announce the pregnancy. My friends hadn't seen Cherys in a couple of months and the questions had immediately begun when she'd arrived with a slight belly bump on her normally svelte figure.

Jen had a knowing smile but Kevin just about flipped out when Cherys explained, "David is the father." Even after the girls informed them that I was just a sperm donor and it was really Cherys and Danielle's baby, Kevin was still looking at me like I was some sort of sex god for scoring with Cherys. If he knew I'd been banging Danielle as well, he might have blown a gasket.

Well, everyone has their secrets. In fact, Amber was the only one who knew for certain that I'd slept with both Cherys and Danielle those years ago. E-Beth or Diane might suspect, but I was pretty sure they didn't know for sure. But after the way Danielle had been looking at me during dinner, I wondered if my friends had caught on anyways.

The girls had gone home, but I was staying to visit with my friends. For a few minutes after we sat back down and Kevin made his 'man-slut' comment, everything was quiet as Kevin and Jen kind of looked at me funny, trying to process everything. Relaxed, I just sipped my Coke and waited them out.

I only started to get nervous when Jen the psychologist asked, "How is Danielle handling this?"

"Huh?" I was trying to be noncommittal, not overreading her question.

"You slept with her girlfriend, David. From the way Cherys looks, you're STILL sleeping with her girlfriend. Is she jealous of you?"

I looked at my drink and blushed. "I don't think so," I stated confidently.

"You sure?" Kevin put in. "Danielle was giving you some weird looks. Like she was happy with the baby and all, but a little uncomfortable with the whole situation."

I shrugged. To my mind, Danielle was probably uncomfortable having to pretend like she wasn't sleeping with me as well. "We've had a lot of talks about that. They're the couple. They're the parents, although they'll let me be a part of the kid's life. But I'm just the third wheel. I provided the sperm, and..." My eyebrows went up as a slightly guilty expression spread across my face. "And well... Cherys' pregnancy can get her a little horny sometimes. I only too happy to help out."

"Dude, I KNEW it!" Kevin crowed. "Man-slut!"

I just shrugged again.

"Who else have you guys told?" Jen put in.

"No one yet. We'll make the rounds announcing it to other friends in the next few days. Cherys' coworkers have already guessed, the bump is kind of hard to hide. But they think she and Danielle went to a sperm bank and we haven't bothered to correct that assumption."

"Why didn't they? Go to a sperm bank, I mean," Jen asked.

"I don't pretend to know all the reasons. But I think it mostly had to do with the idea that they wanted a part of Danielle's genes. And I guess the fact that I'm more of a known quantity than an anonymous sperm donor helped as well."

Jen was quiet for a second. "But this could still drive them apart."

I stopped myself just as I was about to take another drink. "What?"

"Three people are inherently unstable, David. I'm not saying it can't work, but there are two couples in your house now, whether you like it or not. Danielle and Cherys, but also you and Cherys."

'Plus me and Danielle' I thought to myself.

Jen just continued. "When that baby is born, you and Cherys will always be father and mother, even if you're not 'supposed' to be a parent and Danielle is."

I waved her off. "We're not most people, Jen."

"I know, I know. That's why I'm not saying it CAN'T work. Just..." Jen sighed. She threw up her hands for a moment in frustration and then folded them over her chest stiffly. "Never mind. I should have stopped trying to figure you out years ago. I'd say that normal people aren't like this. Normal people aren't poly. But you've proven me wrong before. Last October, I thought you should move out. Instead, the girls kept you and even got you to impregnate one of them."

I shrugged. "Relax. Everything will be fine. Just be happy for us."

"I AM happy for you, David," Jen agreed.

"Dude, congratulations," Kevin chimed in.

"Just..." Jen began, looking at me furtively. "Don't steal Cherys from Danielle. She left your sister once before to go looking for her dream marriage: husband, kids, house, all that. You can't do that to your sister again."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry. Never going to happen."

***

SPRING (March 2006)

Giggling, Cherys patted her tummy subconsciously as she looked down at some of the baby clothes. They really were adorable, some of them trying to make babies look like fuzzy animals and some of them just scaled-down version of the latest designer fashions.

We were casually going over some stuffed animals when a particular outfit across the room caught her eye, and then Cherys grabbed my hand, pulling me after her to go check it out.

I let Cherys lead me, her happy mood infectious. But when I turned back to look for Danielle, the smile on my face evaporated. She was still back where we'd all been standing, a hurt expression on her face as she looked at me and Cherys oddly. Unfortunately, this wasn't the first time I'd seen such a look on my sister's face.

I freed myself from Cherys, who paid me no mind and kept her eyes riveted to the cute clothing in front of her. I headed back to Danielle who looked up as I approached.

"You okay?"

She forced a weak smile, even though her eyes clearly reflected some concern. "I'm fine." And then she brushed past me to begin cooing over the baby clothes with her girlfriend.

***

"Hi gorgeous..." I said as I came through the door. The lethargy that had been dogging me the entire drive home evaporated as I saw Cherys. She had that pregnant woman glow that immediately picked up my spirits.

"Hi daddy..." Cherys answered as she sat up straight and moved away from the armrest.

Automatically, I went to her vacated spot and sat down in the corner of the couch, holding my arm out so that Cherys could lean back against my chest and wrap my arm around her, carefully arranging things so that my hand could come to rest on her belly. Cherys rubbed her cheek against my bicep for a moment before leaning back comfortably.

"Do you think it's strange that I'm having a baby?" she asked slowly.

I patted her belly and looked over her shoulder from behind, momentarily distracted by the wonderful view of her cleavage this position afforded me. Cherys' growing breasts were simply fascinating. "No. Why?"

"Nothing. One of the girls in the office said she thought lesbians had no real desire to give birth, like I should have adopted or something." Cherys sounded a little miffed. "It's like she thought only women who want to have sex with men would want to be pregnant or something."

I let my hand slide up from her belly to cup a breast. "Well, you do like having sex with men..."

She giggled. "I do. I do." She sighed. "I guess I'm not really a lesbian anymore."

"Well..." I went back to patting her belly. "Evidence would seem to confirm that conclusion. I think you've definitely turned bisexual."

She smiled. "Good for you..."

"Yeah, good for me..." I leaned my head forward, and Cherys met me for a tender kiss. I don't know that I could be any happier in this world.

When I finally released her, Cherys kept her eyes closed and her lips parted as she savored the feelings. "You keep kissing me like that and you may turn me straight."

"Ooh, Danielle would kill me. Here, lemme give you a more 'male' kiss." I grabbed her head and shoved my tongue down her throat.

She laughed and pulled away, playfully slapping my chest to free herself. And when we calmed down, Cherys' smile vanished as she got a serious expression on her face. She looked intently into my eyes. "Did you mean it, David?"

"Mean what?"

"That you wanted to be a part of your baby's life? Changing diapers, teaching them how to ride a bike, all that?"

"Yeah..." I smiled and felt a warm glow of my own at the thought.

"It would be a lot of work. Might cramp your single-guy lifestyle."

Another chuckle rose in my throat. "I haven't lived like a single guy in a while now. I haven't been on a date in how long? Anyways, I'm happy. I'll always want to be here to take care of you and our baby. I'll stay here with you guys forever if you'll have me."

Cherys went quiet and leaned into my embrace. I took the hint and held her a little tighter. After a long pause, she asked quietly, "Are you serious?"

"Of course."

Cherys turned and look at me intently. "Would you marry me?"

My eyes flew open and I went into momentary shock.

Cherys hurriedly tried to explain. "That wasn't a proposal. I'm not asking you to marry me right now. Good lord, I haven't thought that far ahead." She flustered for a moment and then looked back up at me. "But down the road, would you think about it?"

I wanted to say yes. Being married to my dream girl and taking care of our baby would be like heaven on Earth. But my thoughts went to her girlfriend. "Have you talked about this with Danielle?"

"Of course! We've been floating the idea back and forth for a couple of weeks. We would all live together, certainly. I love her. And I love YOU." Cherys held my hands in hers. "Think about it, it would be perfect." Her voice picked up in both pitch and speed. "If we got married, we could go into the outside world as a couple. No one would look at us weird and our baby would be treated just like all the other kids. No teasing or awkward friendships. To the outside world, we could almost be normal."

"To the outside world."

"We'd still be 'us' at home. The three of us, together always, just like the way it's been since college. It would be like a dream come true for me, the best of both worlds. My husband, my family, my two loves. And we could have even more children."

"How many do you want?"

"Three. Definitely at least two, but I want to make sure I have one of each sex."

"You HAVE thought that far ahead."

"Thought about it, yes. But I don't want to pressure you. Not yet. I know this is all very sudden. But wouldn't it be great?" She was so excited she was practically vibrating in my arms and she pecked me quickly.