The Book of David Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. "It does sound wonderful. But I have to admit, you've surprised me. I wasn't planning on anything quite like this, and I'd have to think about it."

"Right, right." She leaned her head down to my shoulder, and we both were lost in our thoughts for a little while.

"Of course, we'll have to tell our parents that I'm pregnant very soon," Cherys said softly. "Wouldn't it be great to tell them we were engaged as well?"

My mind flashed to a vision of me and Cherys, standing at the altar dressed to perfection. Standing between us would be the cutest little boy, our son, holding up a velvet pillow with our wedding rings sparkling in the sunlight. I pictured our house with the white picket fence and the suburban lawn. Everything would be perfect. "It would be great..." I mused.

The door opened just then and Danielle walked in, her shoulders sagging after a day at work. "I'm home," she announced wearily.

Cherys opened her eyes and sat up from her position resting on my chest. My eyes similarly fluttered open and our smiles gradually came down from our pleasant daydreaming.

"Hi sweetie," Cherys said as she stood up. "What should we make for dinner?"

***

"You ready for this?" I set down my coffee cup and then reached out and squeezed Danielle's hand. We were seated at our usual Starbucks, getting a last fill-up before we started the drive home. Tonight was the night we would be telling our parents about Cherys' pregnancy.

Danielle didn't answer me right away, still staring at her own cup. But when my question finally made it into her brain, she gave me a wan smile and looked about to answer. Then suddenly, she jerked her hand out of mine and glanced around the room as if to make sure no one saw us holding hands.

"Danielle?" My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at her with concern. "You okay?"

She looked around again and then leaned towards me, dropping her voice. "You shouldn't hold my hand, David," she hissed quietly. "I don't want people to get the wrong impression."

I grinned, thinking about our lovemaking just this morning. "Don't you mean the 'right' impression?"

It was the wrong thing to say. Her face took on a pained expression and she looked away from me. Just then, Cherys came back from the restroom and sat down beside me, easily slipping her hand into mine and squeezing gently while she patted her rounded belly. "I hate you two," she said without any trace of real anger, focusing on my other hand around my coffee cup. "Good lord I miss coffee..."

"It's not like you can't have ANY. The doctor just said you have to limit your caffeine intake." I patted the top of her hand with my free one.

"Limiting means not having it unless I really HAVE to." Cherys glanced down and patted her belly again. "Besides, if I drink coffee I'll make your baby mad at me, and then your baby will make me regret it."

I chuckled. "Didn't you just get OUT of the bathroom?"

"Exactly. I drink coffee and the baby'll have me scurrying back in there with diarrhea." Cherys laughed while leaning over and kissing my lips. "C'mon, let's go."

We started getting up and looked at Danielle, who was kind of pensively glancing back and forth between us. Cherys stopped her motion first. "What?"

Danielle shook her head and then got up. "Nothing, nothing."

We headed out to the parking lot. Standard procedure was for Cherys and Danielle to sit in the backseat together so Danielle could assist Cherys if she needed anything. But when I closed my door, I realized that my sister was sitting in the passenger seat beside me.

Here, hidden from view by the rows of cars around us and specifically the gigantic SUV parked beside me, Danielle grabbed my head in her hands and laid a fat kiss on my lips.

"Mmm..." she groaned as our mouths writhed against one another. And then just as suddenly, she backed away. Opening her door again, she got out and moved around to the backseat. Once she closed shut the door, she buckled her seatbelt and muttered, "I hate you two."

While her words were identical to Cherys' previous complaint about caffeine, there was actually an annoyance in Danielle's voice when she said it.

Cherys and I glanced at each other for a second before turning our attention back to Danielle.

My sister sighed, "I'm jealous."

Jen's words about stealing Danielle's girlfriend immediately jumped into my mind. But before I could blurt out anything, my sister continued. "I'm jealous that you two can make out whenever you want. If I want to show Cherys my affection, we'll get weird stares from everyone around us. If I want to make out with David in public, I might get thrown in jail or something. It's not fair."

Cherys put her hand on Danielle's leg. "I've never cared when people stare at us, sweetie."

"And we can't get thrown in jail for making out," I told Danielle. But then I glanced at Cherys for confirmation. "Can we?"

Cherys laughed. "No... I don't think you're breaking any laws, as long as you two don't try to get legally married or have a kid."

I chuckled and started the car. "One thing at a time. For now, we have to go tell our parents that we're going to have a baby."

***

Surprisingly, Cherys' parents took the news rather well. They had been aware of Cherys' desire to have children and for years had been hoping that maternal drive would push Cherys back into a heterosexual relationship. So having her turn up pregnant wasn't the biggest surprise.

That I was the father DID surprise the heck out of them, but amazingly, Cherys' parents were especially pleased with that development. After everything we had gone through together with Ellie, her parents had always thought fondly of me. They were also impressed with the notion that I would be around to be a father figure in the child's life. Cherys' parents had worried about a child growing up with only lesbian parents. And finally, they were especially pleased with the knowledge that half of their grandchild's DNA would be from my family instead of an anonymous donor.

I think we were also helped by Cherys holding my hand the entire time, putting ideas into their heads that they may just yet see their daughter walk down the aisle at a traditional wedding. That Cherys was holding Danielle's hand right on the other side was something they'd gotten used to. Perhaps they were even subconsciously ignoring Danielle, instead daring to hope that down the road it would only be their daughter, her husband, and their grandchildren, just like they'd always dreamed.

In all, they wished us luck and made us promise to keep them involved. Cherys' mom was already making plans to move in with us for a month after the birth, an idea that had Danielle and I squirming a bit at how we would hide our illicit relationship when that time came.

Just before we left, Cherys' father came over and shook my hand. "You're a good man, David. I know you'll do what's right by my daughter."

His tone was easy and I shook his had vigorously, but he held his grip onto me for a few seconds longer. I looked in his eyes and only then realized what he was subtly asking me.

I glanced over at the girls and saw that while Cherys was just beamingly happy at getting a measure of acceptance from her parents, Danielle had caught the implications behind Cherys' dad's question.

Would I make an honest woman out of Cherys? And if so, no matter what Cherys, Danielle, and I thought we were getting into, how would marriage change our relationship?

***

After the acceptance by Cherys' parents, we assumed that Danielle's and my parents would be easy. After all, it wasn't their daughter who was pregnant.

We thought wrong. Our mom was confused when we told them the news, and our dad was downright angry. This time, when the three of us were holding hands, it was Cherys reassuring us.

"This was a bad idea, David," my dad warned me.

"Why?"

He waved at Cherys and Danielle. "You're interfering in their relationship. They've been together forever and now you're throwing a monkey wrench into everything."

I rolled my eyes. It was ironic, my parents were upset for all the same reasons Cherys' parents were happy. Cherys' parents had been thrilled that I was bringing a male element into their daughter's life and my parents were mad I was messing with a solid couple's relationship.

"It's our relationship to mess with, daddy," Danielle stated. Cherys nodded in agreement while consciously trying to let Danielle and I handle our parents.

My mom bit her lip. "But have you really thought this through? Danielle, I don't want you to get hurt."

"How would I get hurt?"

My mom looked down and then glanced at me before fixing her gaze on Cherys. "Cherys dear, do you love my son?"

The gorgeous brunette blinked several times in surprise. "Yes. I do."

Mom looked back over at Danielle. "That's all it takes." She looked away dejectedly as if the world had already come to an end. My father shook his head slowly in disapproval. They didn't have to ask if Cherys was continuing to sleep with me. We all knew.

"What?" I half-shouted in confusion. "It's not like I'm going to steal Cherys from Danielle."

"I did it," my Dad said quietly.

"Huh?" All three of us younger folk exchanged confused glances before returning our attention to Dad.

He reached out and held his wife's hand. "I stole your mom from another woman."

Danielle and I sat back, stunned at this little bit of information about our parents we had never known. Cherys, on the other hand, leaned forward in curiosity. Then the story came tumbling out.

Mom had grown up bisexual, dating boys but playing with girls. It was the sixties and lots of people were experimental. She met her girlfriend in college and they were together through their late 20s. Mom's lover was fully lesbian, but Mom herself started getting the itch for a man.

About two years after they all graduated, Mom began sleeping with Dad. He was a mutual friend from college who'd long had a crush on Mom. He knew the rules: he was there for physical pleasure, a fuck-buddy, and nothing more. Mom and her girlfriend were the couple.

But Mom wanted a family, and lesbian relationships just weren't socially acceptable in their day. She fell in love with Dad and even though he didn't intend to steal her, Mom chose him.

Mom's ex-girlfriend won't even talk to them now.

"She's your sister, David," Mom pleaded. "You don't have the choice of not speaking to each other."

"It wouldn't come to that, Mom. This is different." My voice was confident and patient. My parents just didn't understand.

"This isn't a situation like yours," Danielle put in. "For one thing, this is a different time. Cherys and I can raise the baby without the same social stigmas you would have gone through. And let me ask you guys a question: Did mom's girlfriend love Dad?"

Our parents looked at each other and Mom answered, "No."

"I love David," Danielle said clearly. There was just a slight hitch in her voice as she tried to hold back some of the emotion, but I don't think my parents noticed. "He's my brother. We understand each other."

My parents stewed on that for a bit. "Fair enough," my dad said. "It's a different world today and you are different people. I'm not saying it can't work out. It's just that three people... well, it's complicated. For now, you're just the baby's father. But in the future, will you also be Cherys' husband?"

The three of us looked at each other, gauging how much to give away. Danielle was the first to answer. "The thought had occurred."

"I'll bet Colleen would be thrilled with that," Mom muttered, referring to Cherys' mother. Then she looked up at Danielle. "And what would that make you? Third wheel?"

"What? No!" Danielle answered.

"Cherys can't be married to two separate people at the same time," Dad warned. "Attention gets divided and you and David will wind up fighting over your mutual wife." But even as he said it, Dad suddenly sat up straight and looked back and forth between me and Danielle rapidly with an awkward question in the back of his mind.

He suddenly fixed me with a very stern gaze and I could already hear the question in my head: 'Are you sleeping with your sister?'

I steeled my spine and looked at him confidently, not betraying any emotion or overreading his expression. I'd had practice deflecting Jen's inquisitive stares before. My dad would never ask that question out loud unless he really suspected something, and I didn't give away anything for him to suspect.

But then Danielle was speaking, and Dad's stare melted away. "What do you want us to do? Get an abortion?"

"No, no," Mom was fussing. She leaned across the coffee table and put her hand on Cherys' knee. "We're very happy for you, dear. You're carrying my grandchild and for that I couldn't be more pleased."

Dad nodded his agreement to Cherys, which visibly relaxed her. Then Dad sighed and looked at me. "What you've done for your sister and Cherys is very special, and I trust that you won't shirk your responsibilities as a father. All I ask is that you think about the consequences of your actions." He looked at all three of us.

Then Mom fixed her attention on Cherys, causing her to start squirming nervously again. "It may seem a romantic notion to be married with a husband and children and all that, Cherys. But we can't always have everything we want." My mom choked up at the memory of her lost love.

And then Dad's gaze swept over to take in all three of us. "Before you get married, think about how it will change your lives. And you said it yourselves, we live in a different world. Even if the law won't let Cherys and Danielle be married officially, you know in your hearts what commitment you have together."

He looked over at me. "And David, take some advice from someone who has been there. No matter how pure your intentions, every moment you have with Cherys is a moment she's not having with Danielle. Don't go too far."

***

That night, the three of us lay in bed together. Cherys was in the middle, Danielle facing her as they caressed softly while lost in their own thoughts. I was doing some thinking myself as I spooned behind Cherys, my hand idly stroking her thigh.

We spoke quietly in the night, promising each other to never be jealous, promising that our mutual love would be eternal. So what if it hadn't worked out for our parents? They were different people, and Mom's ex-girlfriend and Dad didn't have the kind of relationship Danielle and I had. We were different. We could make it work.

We promised we would be together forever.

But things don't always work out the way you plan.

***

SPRING (April 2006)

"This is SO frustrating!" Danielle gave up trying to contort her body into the awkward position. "Promise me you'll never get this fat unless you're pregnant again. We can't sixty-nine with your belly in the way!"

Cherys giggled and sat up, rubbing her rounded belly and apologizing. I leaned against the doorframe to our bedroom, surveying the two beautiful women. While they had stripped themselves naked below the waist, both hadn't yet bothered to remove their bras.

"Ladies, why don't you come out here. Cherys can take care of Danielle and I'll make sure Cherys' other end is well-occupied."

The girls looked at each other and Danielle commented, "Well, I guess having a man CAN be useful for something..."

Cherys looked thoughtful for a moment, answering to Danielle, "You go out there first. I'll be right out in a minute."

It actually took three minutes before Cherys joined us. Meanwhile, Danielle was seated on the couch with her legs spread wide, slipping her own hands into the cups of her bra while I knelt on the floor, cramming my tongue as deeply into my sister's snatch as I could possibly go.

"Oh, David..." Danielle crooned with her other hand on my head, guiding me with a firm grip.

"I can take over now," Cherys' voice sounded off behind me. I gave one long lick from base to the top of my sister's slit, causing her to tremble in pleasure, and then I backed away. Cherys was quick to take my place, and Danielle grinned as she compared the different oral techniques.

"Ooh, cherie... I am in LOVE with your tongue..." My sister moaned.

Presently, Cherys had herself perched on all fours, her nicely padded ass waving in my direction. She'd put on some weight around her hips as expected with the pregnancy, but that just made her fleshy jiggliness all the more pleasing to my hands.

At first, I knelt behind Cherys, my tongue paving the way to make sure her juices were flowing satisfactorily. And once I was satisfied, I settled in behind her and guided my shaft into her wet folds.

Cherys groaned as I pushed into her, and then she went back to munching on her girlfriend. For a few minutes, there were no sounds save for pleasurable whimpers and the rhythmic slapping of my hips against Cherys' buttcheeks.

That relative silence changed when I dug my right thumb into Cherys' winking rosebud and I felt the digit easily slip inside. Cherys gasped at the new penetration and I gasped in realization: Cherys had lubed her asshole before coming out to the living room.

Well, I wasn't about to pass up an invitation like that.

Cherys was just bringing Danielle to a wriggling climax when I pushed my left thumb into her anus to join with my right. And as I heard my sister squealing her release, I pulled Cherys' butthole open with my thumbs, exited her pussy, and then rammed my cock forward into her ass.

Cherys' wail joined with Danielle's, and my own growl joined the vocal cacophony as I shoved inch after inch into Cherys' lubed rectum. And once I hit bottom, with my short and curlies rubbing against her asscheeks, Cherys pulled her head up and grunted, "FUCK I wasn't expecting you to do it that fast."

"Wish I'd taken my time?" I asked, wriggling my cock in her ass.

"Hell no! That was great! I just wasn't expecting it, that's all." And with that, Cherys pushed back with her hips, directing me to start pumping.

Meanwhile, Danielle slipped off the couch and sat on the floor beside her girlfriend, turning Cherys' head to hers so they could kiss. Danielle deftly unsnapped Cherys' bra and helped her remove it.

Then Danielle lay down on her back perpendicular to us, allowing her to reach Cherys' pendulous breasts with her mouth and hands.

"Mmm... suck my tits, sweetie. Ohhh they're so sensitive!" Cherys moaned. "Mmm... Fuck my ass, David! Don't you just love how tight my ass is for you? Plow my shitter, you fucking stud!"

Together, my sister and I tag teamed our lover. I reached my hand around to strum Cherys' clit while I pistoned my cock in and out of her tight anus. Danielle turned her head so she could spar tongues with Cherys and simultaneously pinch and fondle the gorgeous brunette's titties.

The sensations were just too much for Cherys to handle. In short order, her back tensed up and she arched it, bowing her spine downwards while shoving her breast into Danielle's mouth and pressing her ass back against my invading rod. And when she came, instead of an ecstatic release, she just kind of let out a strangled moan, tears streaming down her face as her whole body vibrated.

Her ass muscles also clamped down tighter than anything, an incredible friction that slowed down my reaming of her bunghole and pushed me over the edge as well.

For a brief moment, the air seemed to still around us, like a vacuum absent of any noise. And then we blew. Cherys finally gasped her release as she dumped a load of girlcum out of her pussy to start dribbling down her leg. Her chest shuddered as she let out a long breath. And her hips twitched even as I was pouring out my cum into the depths of her bowels.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh..." I grunted as I spurted away, my voice joined by Cherys' "muuuuuhhhhhh" as her limbs gave way.