The Book of David Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, the only sound was Danielle laughing and struggling to get the dead weight of Cherys' chest off of her face.

Exhausted or not, Cherys' maternal instincts kicked in right away and she rolled onto her side to avoid laying flat on her belly. The sudden rocking motion to the side dislodged my cock from her ass and I flopped onto my back, panting heavily.

By the time I caught my breath, Danielle was beside me with a wet washcloth. Without caution, she reached down and started cleaning me off, her hand moving back and forth in a wraparound scrubbing motion. It felt good, and despite having just cum, I could feel myself starting to stiffen up again.

I looked at Danielle with a grateful smile on my face and sudden memory came back to me. The first time Danielle had done this for me was immediately after I took Ellie's anal cherry. Then, Danielle had freaked out after realizing she'd been so intimate with me, her little brother. But today was a different story.

Danielle felt my hardening in her hand, and after a few minutes her scrubbing motion turned into more of a jacking off motion. I looked into her vermillion eyes and saw that she remembered as well.

I was seated upright on the floor with my back against the couch. And when Danielle took the washcloth away, my new erection was pointing to the ceiling. We communicated with nothing but our eyes, but Danielle got the message and with a little smile, she straddled my hips and guided my cock into her pussy, sitting down until I was fully embedded inside my sister.

But just as we were about to get rocking and rolling, Cherys' moan shook us out of our reverie. "David..."

I turned my head. "Ugh, your baby is hurting my back."

More likely, our slightly too aggressive assfuck had hurt her back. I sighed, seeing Cherys in pain and immediately started to feel my cock deflating, no matter how heavenly Danielle's pussy felt.

"And my hips, they've been bugging me for weeks," Cherys bitched.

At first, Danielle looked at Cherys with an are-you-kidding-me expression. I was already buried in her twat and she was ready to go and her girlfriend was cockblocking her. But the look passed. What could we do? Cherys was pregnant and in pain.

"I'll make it up to you," I promised Danielle. She nodded with understanding, even if there was some annoyance. After lifting Danielle off my cock, I lifted Cherys onto the couch and began to massage her aching muscles.

Danielle looked at the two of us with a strange expression on her face, conflicting emotions running through her eyes. And then without another word, she turned and left the room.

***

"Mmm, that smells good..." Cherys circled her head above the plate like a bird of prey readying itself for the kill. "I feel like I could eat the whole cow."

"That's because you look like a cow," I drawled, then braced myself.

Right on time, Cherys' arm whizzed out and slapped my shoulder. "Jerk..."

I grinned and glanced at Danielle, who was still slightly sulky. Not even that little crack could lighten her mood. "Headache still bugging you?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Danielle pushed her fork around her lemon chicken. "I still don't see why we couldn't go out for sushi like I wanted."

Cherys took on her imperiously annoyed tone. "C'mon, could you really do that to me? It's not fair that I can't have sushi or drink alcohol or all these things and it would KILL me to watch you guys enjoying those things when I can't participate."

Danielle rolled her eyes. "YOU wanted to have a baby. And it was okay for us to drink in front of you last week."

Cherys looked hurt. "That was last week. This is now. Please?"

"Fine, fine." Danielle went back to pushing her food around her plate like a bored teenager.

My eyeballs clicked as they went back and forth between the girls. I kept my mouth shut and tried to be invisible, lest I invite the wrath of one or both of them. The timing couldn't have been much worse. Danielle was obviously PMSing and Cherys had been subject to wild mood swings for the past few weeks.

As if to punctuate those thoughts, Cherys' mood turned on a dime from sullen to perky as she speared a piece of medium-well steak with one hand and squeezed me with her other hand. Danielle saw our hands intertwining and she glared at me as if I had done something new to piss her off.

But before I could react, a new voice broke in. "Aww... aren't you the cutest couple?"

We looked up to see a middle-aged woman, her husband and three kids following the hostess to their table nearby. Cherys was just beaming as the woman approached and held her hand towards Cherys' belly, waiting for the approving nod before she reached down and rubbed Cherys' tummy. "When are you due?"

Cherys squeezed my hand again and replied, "Early September."

"Do you know if it will be a boy or girl?"

Cherys shook her head. "We'll find out in two weeks."

The woman lovingly caressed Cherys' belly. "Well boy or girl, you'll have a strong, healthy baby for sure."

Cherys grinned. "I hope so."

The woman then turned to me and pointed her finger. "You take care of her, you hear?"

"I will," I smiled confidently. And then the woman went on.

I glanced over at Danielle. From the look on her face, my sister's mood had not improved.

***

One of the reason's we'd gone out for dinner was because Danielle's job had her flying out the next day. She would be doing presentations at some bigwig conference and wouldn't return home until Saturday.

The day I dropped her off at the airport, Cherys' hormones started kicking up again and we wound up screwing like bunnies from the moment I came home from work.

By the time we came up for air, we each found we had three missed calls from Danielle. Nothing serious, she'd just arrived and wanted to let us know that she was safe. But she wasn't too happy we'd not been picking up our phones.

The next day Cherys sucked me for half an hour, keeping me on edge until I finally blew a massive load all over her round belly at her kinky request while she rubbed the hot jism into her skin. The day after that, I completed the trifecta in one session: cumming in Cherys' mouth in the living room, in her pussy in the kitchen, and her ass in the bedroom.

By the time Saturday rolled around we were rather fucked out. And with the free weekend time Cherys and I decided to go for a walk around a nearby lakeside park.

"Such a beautiful day today," Cherys glowed as we padded slowly down the sidewalk. A flock of mottled ducks and even the occasional big geese were puttering around the grass where little children were running about throwing bread pieces in every direction.

A couple of teenagers on bicycles whizzed by us at hypersonic speed, and Cherys squeezed my hand tighter and clutched to my side in surprise. But even when the bikes were gone, she stayed in close to me. I didn't mind; the warmth of her touch felt really good.

As we continued walking, we passed a little family having a picnic beneath the shade of a big tree. Mom was unpacking the sandwiches while a little girl scrambled around Daddy's lap. A toddler boy ran in circles around the picnic blanket, holding a toy airplane in his hand and making blubbering buzzing noises with his lips.

Cherys squeezed my hand momentarily and nodded in their direction, a smile coming onto both our faces. And in that moment, I felt absolutely complete and whole in my life. Here I was, with the most gorgeous woman I'd ever seen or could imagine. She was in love with me and she was carrying my child. I saw in her eyes the desire to be just like the family on the picnic blanket.

We could be together forever, raising our family. Everything was perfect.

But as we kept walking, a flash of white to my left caught my attention and I realized that everything was not perfect, not yet at least. Cherys saw it as well and let out an adorable "Aww..." while fluttering her free hand over her chest.

Someone was having a wedding in the park.

A white lattice arch had been erected with a picturesque view of the lake. Rows of white folding chairs were arrayed for about forty people, with a long white cloth runner and vibrantly-colored flowers everywhere. The bride and groom were currently holding hands and stared lovingly into each other's eyes while the minister mumbled his speech out of range of our hearing.

Cherys and I slowed our walk down to a virtual crawl and I nodded in the direction of the wedding. "Is that how you always pictured it?"

"Something like that," Cherys answered softly. "When I was little, I always wanted the church wedding. You know, the vaulted ceiling and the dark wooden pews and the elevated stage. But yeah, when I grew up, I wanted the outdoor wedding."

"With a beautiful view of the water?"

Cherys giggled. "Yes, but not a lake. Lately, I've been thinking of a beach wedding."

"Beach?"

"You know. You, me, Danielle, with just a few friends and family. We fly off to some tropical destination and we're all barefoot in the sand."

I pictured it and smiled. "Sunset or midday?"

"Sunset," came her quick answer.

"Archway and the white folding chairs?"

"Yes. And the white runner."

"Wedding gown or string bikini?" I grinned.

Cherys slapped my shoulder again. "Neither!"

"Ooh, naked..."

A moment later I was rubbing my shoulder where she'd slapped me... again. "Perhaps I should switch sides before you bruise this arm. I'll let you smack the other one."

Cherys laughed again. "White dress, but short and summery. Flowers in my hair." She sighed and by now we had passed the wedding ceremony and were continuing our circle around the lake. "And I want all three of us exchanging our vows. I mean it ALL THREE OF US. You and I might be the only ones who can do it on paper, but I want us together for the ceremony."

I nodded. "Does that mean our parents will know about Danielle and me?"

"Maybe. We need to talk about it. But we have time."

"What?" I was a little surprised. "You're not in any hurry to make this all come true just yet?"

"Oh, I want to get married alright. But I don't want my wedding photos to be with this... *basketball*... sitting on my waist." She patted herself. "No offense, baby," she mumbled to her belly.

We walked along for a bit. I paused and asked, "Do you think Danielle will go along with all these ideas?"

Cherys shrugged. "I think so. She isn't nearly as picky about wedding stuff as I am. I don't think she ever expected to get married."

I nodded and we walked on. We would circle all the way back to my car in another ten minutes and then it was off to pick up Danielle from the airport.

I sighed. "I'm worried about Dani. She's been really down lately."

Cherys nodded. "I know, I see it too. But some of it's just PMS. She always gets cranky at that time of the month."

"Not like this past one."

Cherys waggled her head. "True. But her job has also been a lot harder than usual. This trip has really been stressing her out. Relax, David. Give it time. Once her period's done she'll be right back to normal." Cherys squeezed my hand again and looked up at me. "Give her a good shagging. That always cheers me up."

"I hope you're right."

***

It turned out that Danielle's flight was delayed for three hours. By the time she landed at the airport, she was in a foul mood. And to make matters worse, she was still in the early stages of her period and she was cramping badly.

I tried to be as supportive as possible. Soon, everything would be back to normal, right?

***

SPRING (May 2006)

"David! David! Bite them!"

I bit my teeth down on her nipple, sending Cherys into orbit.

"Fuuuuuck!" her body trembled, her mouth open as she groaned over my shoulder, the orgasm quaking through her. Meanwhile, my hands were clamped onto her hips, now rather more padded than usual and providing easy handholds as I pulled her down to my crotch while my cock spit out wad after wad of cum into her already saturated pussy.

When we were done, Cherys grinned at me weakly and then set her cheek down on my shoulder, panting softly. I stroked her naked back and reveled in the delight of holding her in my arms.

After we caught our breath, Cherys turned and kissed me before sitting up straight. "Better enjoy that while you can. Soon, the only ways you'll be able to fuck me is doggy-style or with me on top."

I let my hand drift down to palm her ass. "What, like that's a bad thing?"

"Yeah. Because then you won't be able to get your teeth onto these things." She leaned forward and rubbed her swollen tits into my face, clearly the biggest breasts I'd ever seen and only getting bigger.

"The horror!"

Danielle's voice cut in. "Are you trying to knock her up with twins now?"

We both turned our heads to see my sister leaning against the wall, fully clad in her pajamas. It was still early on this Saturday morning and Cherys and I had gone out to the living room to avoid disturbing my sister.

"I'm sorry sweetie," Cherys said. "Did we wake you?"

Danielle just kind of rolled her eyes and waved us off, grimacing and rubbing her own temples.

"Still have the headache?" I asked.

Danielle frowned and nodded, and my heart went out to her. Between her recent bouts of melancholy and the headaches she blamed on work-related stress, I was starting to get really worried. When people claimed headaches for weeks on end they either had migraines or there was something else really wrong.

Cherys looked down at our joining, where I was slowly going limp inside of her. She elevated until I fell out, followed by some of our leaked cum. She grabbed some tissues and her robe and then went to clean herself up.

When she returned, Cherys touched Danielle's arm. "Come on sweetie, let me rock you back to sleep."

Danielle looked at her lover for a moment and then biting her lip, she shook her head. "You go ahead. I want to talk to my brother for a minute."

Cherys looked at me, then shrugged. She headed back to our bedroom while Danielle came to join me on the couch. She didn't even notice my nakedness as I tidied myself up and then wriggled back into my pajamas.

"How many times was that this week?" Danielle asked while I was pulling my shirt over my head.

"Hmm?" I didn't understand.

"How many times have you had sex with Cherys this week?"

"Oh, I don't know. Every night. And a couple of mornings. You were there for a few of them. You know pregnant women really do get hornier."

"It's not fair," Danielle pouted.

I looked at her oddly. "Huh?"

"I've been on my period all week," my sister complained. "You think it's hard for Cherys to watch me eat sushi when she can't? How hard to you think it is for me to hear you two fucking like rabbits when I can't?"

I smirked, remembering the many, many years I listened to the two of them screwing each other through the bedroom wall. "Your period never stopped you before. You had to keep your panties on but you were always happy to join in, and you did join us what, three times this week?"

"Three times I've been with both of you. That means you and her were alone together at least what, ten times? But for me? Zero times alone with Cherys. I've tried to initiate when it's just us two, but she doesn't want it," Danielle spat.

"What?"

Danielle took on a pained expression. "She hasn't been alone with me once this week. Not once. Even the two times you were out with Kevin and Jen, she always wanted to wait for you to come home." My sister looked at me with venom in her eyes. "But if I wasn't in the mood, or I was asleep, or whatever, the two of you could sneak off and fuck each other's brains out without even worrying about me."

"What are you saying?"

"Dad was right." Danielle looked at me with cold fire in her eyes. "You're stealing my girlfriend from me."

"I am not," I laughed that off. "Danielle, Cherys has always loved you. I'm just a convenient dick right now when she gets the urge."

"Convenient dick? What's with all these marriage plans? That sounds a little more permanent than 'convenient dick'."

"Danielle, I never committed to anything. And besides, all that talk was about a three-person marriage. Her, me, AND you."

"It's funny how you put it that way," Danielle snapped.

"What way?" I was starting to get frustrated. My sister was making a big deal out of nothing.

"Her, you... and oh, yeah, let's just throw in Danielle like a cherry on top. *You* would be the married couple. *I'd* just be along for the ride. That's not how it was supposed to work David. This baby was supposed to be mine and Cherys'. How did I end up the third wheel?"

"You're not!" I blurted automatically.

"Really? Whenever we're at a restaurant, its you and her holding hands like a billion other couples in this world. Nobody blinks because you're a guy and she's a girl. She used to hold my hand, David. We got weird looks but we loved each other and it didn't matter. Ever since she got pregnant, its like I don't exist outside of this house."

"Now Danielle, I think you're overblowing this."

"I am not!" She was screaming by now, and in the corner of my eye I saw Cherys creeping into view down the hallway. I glanced over for only a moment, but Danielle caught it.

With flaming rage she spun and shouted at Cherys, "YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!"

Cherys looked visibly shaken by her girlfriend's rage. But in a calm voice and with her hands palms out soothingly, she managed to say, "Dani, you don't mean that."

"The fuck I don't! You're cheating on me! With my own brother!"

"Dani, we've both been sleeping with-"

"I'm not talking sex!" My sister interrupted, and then like a marionette with its strings cut, she suddenly sank to her knees on the floor.

For a few seconds, she just knelt there with her shoulders hunched and her head down, shaking so hard she couldn't even cry. And then in a quiet voice of despair, she wailed, "You love him more than you love me."

Cherys crossed the room quickly and dropped to the floor beside her girlfriend. And then Danielle looked up through tear-stained eyes at the love of her life. "I'm jealous, Cherys. At first, I was just jealous because you two could be so affectionate in public. I wished I could be affectionate with ONE of you in public. But lately, I'm jealous BECAUSE you're affectionate with each other, period."

Danielle turned her cold green gaze on me. "She's supposed to be MY girlfriend, not yours."

I wanted to deny what she was saying. But the more I thought about it, the more I could see it from her point of view. "Dani, I... we..." I looked at Cherys, who had the same bewildered expression on her face. "We never intended..."

"Intentions or not, you're stealing Cherys away from me." Danielle spat coldly.

***

After another twenty minutes of Danielle venting her frustrations, she finally stood up on shaky legs and went into the bedroom, leaving Cherys and I in the living room looking utterly defeated.

Danielle was right. I loved her as a sister, and I immensely enjoyed the physical pleasure we brought to each other, but I never thought of her like a wife. In all the scenarios I pictured for our future, I was Cherys' husband and Danielle was along for the ride.

I couldn't pretend to know what Cherys was thinking. But from the expression on her face, it was clear that she felt a good bit of guilt over me and over her neglect of Danielle over the past few months.

No matter how I tried to spin it in my head, defend it to myself, one thing was abundantly clear: I was pulling Cherys away from Danielle. This had all started with me being the third wheel in their relationship. Just like my dad before me, I was around for the sex and I wasn't complaining about that role. But the longer we spent together, the more I fell in love with the dream of being with Cherys and the more I made Cherys fall in love with me.