The Bottom Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you and she ever..."

"No, you pervert," Joyce said and lightly punched my arm. After a pause she added, "Devin is really hot. The truth is I have fantasied about her and if the opportunity ever came around, well... Does that bother you?"

"Nope," I said. "I do think she got into being controlled and having you watch made it even more erotic for her. I wonder what she'll say tomorrow?"

"Guess we'll have to wait," said Joyce as she ran her hand along my shaft. I began to respond to her touch. "In the meantime, I think you were going to do something with your head between my legs."

"I believe you're right," I said as I began to kiss my way down her body. "And I think I might also have something else to do after that."

"Really?" said Joyce, feigning ignorance. "What might that be?"

"Fuck you senseless."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she said, spreading her legs.

I never minded going down on Joyce after we had made love. After I brought her to orgasm with my mouth, I turned her over and took her from behind. I was able to last long enough to extract one more orgasm from her and, of course, from me. We fell together on the bed and slept the sleep of the nicely fucked.

By the time I awoke the next morning, Joyce was already in the kitchen. It was not unheard of for me to just wear my boxers around the apartment. Devin had seen me like this many times. I wandered out following the aroma of fresh coffee. Joyce must have heard my approach and was finishing pouring a fresh mug for me.

Devin was standing at the counter minding the toaster. I took the coffee and sipped my first shot of caffeine for the day. Devin glanced at me and smiled. She was wearing a long tee shirt that I had given her. At six foot one, Devin appreciated when I would donate something long to her wardrobe. I was six foot three and had plenty of oversized shirts that I could spare.

Devin fixed two pieces of toast with butter and orange marmalade. She turned and set the plate before at the kitchen island.

"Thanks," I said, "What's the occasion?"

"Don't need an occasion to give you some toast," she said putting two pieces of bread into the toaster.

Joyce fixed her usual breakfast of yogurt and walnuts and sat across from me. Devin prepared her own toast and stood next to Joyce.

"Not sitting?" I asked.

"A little sore," she said and smiled. She lifted her shirt. Underneath she now wore a pale yellow thong. The red marks on her cheeks told the tale of what we did last night.

"Oh, uh, yeah, about that..."

"It's okay, Joshua," said Devin, dropping her shirt to cover her butt. "We were all wasted."

"Definitely wasted," I said. Trying to move away from the subject of my spanking of Devin, I asked, "So what's the plan for today?"

"Well, you and Devin have to get your cars from the bar," said Joyce. "Then I thought we could go to the beach. It's supposed to be really hot today."

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I was thinking about York Beach. It will be a little cooler in Maine and I checked and found we could get a room at our favorite hotel there. So, I took the chance and booked it. That way we can spend the day at the beach, have dinner and not worry about driving back."

Both Devin and I agreed with Joyce's plan. It wouldn't be the first time the three of us shared a room. The only drawback would be that sex with Joyce would be out of the question. I was hoping that she was still in the same sexy mood as last night. I figured now that the three of us were sharing a room I'd have to put my libido on pause.

We took our showers and finished dressing. Joyce said she would fix a lunch for the day and get our beach stuff together. I called for a ride and Devin and I headed out. Sitting in the back seat of the car, I remembered how close our bodies were last night.

"No problem sitting now?" I asked.

"Not too bad," Devin said. "This seat cushion is softer than our kitchen stools."

We both started to talk at the same time. Looking at each other, we laughed. I told her to go first.

"That was quite unusual for me last night," Devin said.

"Hope you weren't offended," I said.

Devin glanced at our Uber driver and shrugged. I got the message that she didn't want to have this conversation in the car. We rode the rest of the way to the restaurant in silence. As we stood by our cars in the lot, I told her I needed to go to my place and pick up my bathing suit and other stuff.

"Why don't I follow you? We can take my car to the beach and you can leave yours at home."

Following that plan, we arrived at my place and I pulled into the underground area and Devin parked out front. We met in the lobby of the condo building and rode the elevator to my floor.

Inside the apartment I asked if she wanted anything. She asked for orange juice. I poured us each a tall glass and we stood in the kitchen sipping it.

"So, Devin, were you upset?"

"God, Joshua, it's hard to explain what I was," she said.

"Try."

She took a breath and began to talk.

"I've never allowed anyone have that much control over me, let alone spank me. I was sorta freaked by it," she said.

"Didn't hate it, though, did you?"

She sipped her juice before answering. In a soft voice she said, "No, didn't hate it."

"As a matter of fact, you were turned on," I said.

"No way!" she replied with fire in her eyes.

"Yes, you were. I saw the wet spot between your legs. And, I bet you went into your room and got yourself off. I also bet it was a big one."

Devin could not hold my gaze. She looked off out of the window in my kitchen.

I decided to push it.

"Devin, look at me."

She kept her eyes focused outside.

"I'm not going to tell you again," I said firmly. "Look at me."

Slowly her head turned and we locked eyes. She searched my face in vain for a smile or an indication that I was kidding her.

"You masturbated last night, didn't you?"

Taking a deep breath and letting it out, Devin said, "Yes."

"Good," I said. "Now, I'm going to pack. Make yourself comfortable. Just remember, Devin, do not lie to me. You must answer my questions fully and truthfully. Understand?"

She nodded.

"I need you to speak when you answer me," I said.

She almost smiled and then said, "Yes."

"Remember, Devin, I may choose to discipline you again. You will also submit to discipline whenever I call for it. Do you understand that?"

"Yes."

"Good. One last thing..."

She looked at me.

"You are not to masturbate or have any sex without my permission. You need to ask me beforehand. Understood?"

"You mean I'd have to ask you if I want to masturbate?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"Uh, that's kinda creepy."

"No, it's giving up control, Devin. Something you said you wish you could do with a man. Don't you want to have someone strong directing you?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, I'm confused."

"Let's make it simple, then. When you are around me, I am in control. You don't have to worry about anything except obeying my instructions. It couldn't be any simpler."

"What about when we are not together?"

"You do what you want."

She thought for a few moments. "But, I still need your permission to have sex?"

"Oh, yes, that applies whether we're together or not."

"Still kinda weird."

"Yes or no, Devin. Do you agree to these terms?"

"What do I get out of it?" She smiled when she said that.

"You get to test your desire to have someone take control. You can then stop fantasizing about a man—a lover—having that sort of control over you. I see it as a safe way to explore your desires that have been pushed far into the background. Then, when I do give you permission to play with yourself or have sex, it will probably be the best it has ever been."

I could see her considering the proposal.

"What about Joyce?"

"Did you hear us last night?" I asked.

"I don't listen to other people..."

"Devin, did you hear Joyce and me fucking last night?"

"Yes."

"Joyce was turned on big time by what you and I did. She's not sure she approves, but she did get excited. I think she will be okay with this plan. If not, then we can all talk about it."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, when I am with you, I give you control."

"And, if I decide to discipline you?" I pushed.

"I will, uh, submit." Her face had turned crimson.

"Are you excited now?"

Taking a deep breath, Devin nodded.

"Put your hand in your pants and then show me."

I feared I might have pushed too hard, too fast. Devin looked at me and stared at the floor. Then, slowly her hand snaked underneath her shorts. I could see her small breasts rising and falling beneath her shirt as her hand dipped lower.

She gasped as I imagined she reached her core. I watched as her arm moved back and forth. She withdrew her hand and I saw the moisture on the tip of her middle finger.

"Lick it clean," I commanded.

She pushed her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean while emitting a low moan.

"Good. Now, I'll get ready. Remember, you're not to touch yourself again until I give you permission."

Devin nodded.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry. Yes, I understand."

I turned and went to my room to pack. As I changed my clothes, I carefully avoided contact with my erection. I was afraid one touch would start me on a path that could only end with a climax.

By the time we arrived back at the girls' apartment, Joyce had everything ready. We loaded Devin's car and headed north. In a little more than an hour we were pulling into the parking lot at the hotel, located right along Long Sands Beach. I checked us in and we drove around to our room in the newer section out back.

Our room had two Queen-sized beds and from our window you could see the water further up the beach. I said I'd change first and disappeared into the bathroom.

I emerged with my bathing suit on. Next I pulled on a tee shirt and grabbed one of the beach bags. I told the girls to meet me out front and I would get the umbrella from the car.

Ten minutes later we were walking up Long Sands Beach to find a spot to call our own. The tide was all the way out and that left a large expanse of sand exposed. We spread our towels and I put up the umbrella. We decided on a long walk along the damp, hard sand.

As we walked, I explained to Joyce what Devin and I had discussed.

Joyce stopped walking. She directed her question to Devin.

"You really want to do this?"

Devin looked at me and then back at Joyce. "I know it sounds strange and so unlike me, but there is something inside driving me. I think I have to see where it goes and what my limits are. Doing it this way gives me a chance to experiment and still feel that I can keep my dignity. The only hesitation I have is what you think about it."

"God, I don't know what to think," said Joyce. "I mean the choice is yours, but it does feel so strange. You are such an in-control person. Do you really want to let someone else dominate you?"

"I'm not thinking of it as domination," Devin said. "It's more of letting go and giving someone else permission to direct me. Last night was eye-opening. I never experienced anything like it or felt anything like what I felt."

"You were turned on?" asked Joyce.

"God, yes," said Devin and giggled.

"Tell her what you did," I said.

Taking a deep breath, Devin said, "I masturbated."

"Oh, my god, Devin. I can't believe you just said that."

"Well, it's true. And, listening to the two of you fuck only made it more exciting."

"You could hear us?" Joyce said.

"Hard not to hear. You were screaming."

It was Joyce's turn to giggle. "Well, it was sort of awesome last night."

"It was for me, too," Devin said. "I can't believe I came as hard as I did by just using my fingers. I think it was the best sex I've had in ages."

"Tell her what I made you do at the apartment this morning," I said.

Joyce stopped walking and looked at Devin and me. "Did you fuck her?"

"No, I'd never do that, at least without you knowing and agreeing to it," I said. "Trust me on that, Joyce."

"What are you talking about then?"

I looked at Devin and nodded.

"He made me finger myself and then clean my fingers," she said with downcast eyes.

'Fuck!" Joyce said. "You really did that?"

"Yes," replied Devin.

"So, now what?" asked Joyce as we continued our walk up the beach. "And just for the record, that last bit turned me on. Shit, you really did that? Fingered yourself in front of him?"

Devin nodded. She added, "Now, I think I want to see if it was just a one-time thing or if I do like giving up control. This seems like a safe way to experiment, but, only if it's okay with you. I would never want anything to come between us."

The three of us walked along in silence. I was nearest the breaking waves and Joyce was next to me. I watched as she took Devin's hand.

"You are my best friend," said Joyce. "If it's so important, then I think I can go along with it. I have to admit that it makes me a little uncomfortable. I mean this borders on sexual activity. You aren't suggesting that you and Joshua have sex?"

"I hadn't thought that through," Devin said. "He's your boyfriend, and just like Joshua I could never do that unless you were in agreement. If it makes you that uncomfortable, then let's just not go any further."

We all walked along trying to absorb the import of what Devin was saying. After a bit, she continued.

"Joyce, I hope you can agree. I got really turned on last night and this morning with just the little control I gave him. If we did that sort of thing some more, I think that I would probably explode if I didn't have sex or get myself off. I just worry that it would ruin our friendship, Joyce."

"Could you ever share a boyfriend with me or another woman?" Joyce asked her.

"Honestly, I don't know. And, I feel bad about even thinking about it since it puts you in an awkward position. I'm not really suggesting that we share Joshua, although to be honest it is not an unattractive idea. But, I think it's making you uncomfortable. Let's just drop it."

"Devin, let's not drop it, but let's say we need to think upon it. Maybe we could start slow, along the lines of last night, and leave the having sex part out of it for now. I think I could deal with that. Besides, I also got turned on last night. When Joshua was running his hand on your butt and put a finger inside your panty, I got really hot. So, maybe we both have something to learn. Maybe I'm finding out I'm like the world's biggest voyeur."

At that point we had retraced our steps to our blanket. We ate the lunch that Joyce had packed. Settling down, I told Devin to put sunscreen on my back. Joyce gave me a strange look, but said nothing.

I stretched out on my stomach as Devin covered my back and legs. Without moving I said, "Now do Joyce."

"Oh, it's okay," said Joyce.

"Devin will do it," I said.

Devin rubbed Joyce's legs. At first Joyce seemed tense, but as Devin's long fingers glided over her calves and thighs, I could see my girlfriend relax.

"Better get a little inside her bottoms, in case they move."

Devin hesitated and then moved two fingers beneath the waist of Joyce's bottom. She moved deeper and I could tell she was touching the skin of Joyce's cheeks. Joyce made a sound and squirmed. Devin's hand went deeper and Joyce wiggled more. I assumed Devin was touching Joyce's butt crack.

Devin removed her hand, then began to apply lotion to Joyce's back. I told her to undo Joyce's bikini top.

Joyce opened an eye and looked at me, but I just smiled. Devin unhooked the back of Joyce's suit and spread sunscreen all over her friend's back.

"Get the sides as well," I instructed.

Devin moved her hands along Joyce's sides, stopping just short of her breasts.

"Continue," I said. "All of her sides."

Devin looked at me and I removed my sunglasses. I stared at her and waited. Slowly she took up her application and let her fingers travel along the exposed sides of Joyce's large breasts. My girlfriend inhaled sharply as Devin's fingers caressed the tender flesh.

"More," I said.

Devin ran her fingers along the side of Joyce's breast and let her fingers go underneath. Joyce's groan let me know Devin touched her nipple.

As Devin's hands moved away, I could see Joyce moving her hips back and forth, making contact with the sand underneath the blanket.

Devin next covered herself in front with lotion. She worked on her back until she covered most of the parts.

"Give me the sunscreen," I said. "I'll get the rest." Devin turned her back to me and I rubbed her back. When my hand touched the band of her bikini bottom, she stiffened. I hooked my finger inside and stretched it out. I looked at her white butt with some tale tell red marks. Devin was holding her breath. I released the band and resumed my position on my stomach.

We stayed on the beach for a couple hours, spending time in the sun and under the umbrella. At one point the girls walked together up to the small bathhouse to use the ladies room. When they returned we decided to cool off in the waves.

The Maine waters are always chilly, but today they were warmer than normal. After getting wet, we were able to stay in and play in the waves. At one point, Joyce grabbed my crotch. She laughed and tried to swim away. I caught her ankle and pulled her back. Wrapping one arm around her waist, I slid my free hand inside her bikini bottom. As my finger entered her, she cried out. Devin looked at us.

"What are you two up to?" she asked.

"Nothing," said Joyce.

"Actually, Devin, I am fingering her. Think she likes it?"

Devin stared at us with her mouth open. As my finger found Joyce's special spot she let out a low gasp.

"Devin, put your hand inside your suit and finger yourself. I want you and Joyce to look at each other." I didn't smile or indicate in any way that I was not serious.

Devin hesitated and then took a breath. I could see her hand disappear under the water. When her mouth closed and she licked her lips, I knew she was obeying me.

I continued to explore Joyce's interior. She stood up on her toes as my two fingers probed her. In spite of the temperature of the water, my fingers were bathed in sweet warmth. Joyce's mouth opened as the tension built inside her.

Devin kept her eyes locked on Joyce. She, too, opened her mouth to take in big gulps of air as her excitement rose.

"Come closer," I said to Devin. She made her way over to Joyce and me. When she was inches away, I put my free hand on her arm and slid it down. I felt her wrist inside her bikini bottom. Her gaze switched to me as I traced my finger down along her hand and felt her middle finger disappear inside her sex. I let my finger run through the short hair behind her moving hand.

"Good girl," I said. "Don't stop until Joyce cums, but don't let yourself get off."

Devin closed her eyes in frustration as her passion mounted. "I need a response," I said.

"Yes," she said softly. "I understand."

I took my hand away from Devin. Leaning into Joyce's ear, I said, "She's fingering herself. Look how sexy she is. I want you to think how it would be if both of our fingers were inside her. That would be so sexy, Joyce, wouldn't it?"

Joyce moaned and reached back to grab my hips to steady herself. She closed her eyes and I knew she was close. My thumb pressed hard on her clit. "Look at Devin. Watch her as you cum."

Joyce opened her eyes and stared at her friend. Joyce started to sag as her pleasure mounted. She reached out and put her arms on Devin's shoulders to help support herself. As they stared at each other, I slid a third finger inside Joyce and worked her clit with my thumb. She took a deep breath and held it as the orgasm ripped her body. She shuddered twice and fell back against my chest, her nipples hard behind her bikini top.