The Bottom Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,253 Followers

"Yes, very, very, very bad," Devin said.

"I guess something that bad deserves punishment," I said.

"That's up to you," she replied. After a pause, she added, "Master."

*****

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. If you would like to leave a personal comment, you can respond through Literotica or you can always email me from your email at the contact on my profile. If you choose to vote, it helps me understand what you like or don't like. I debated about putting this in the BDSM category, but ultimately decided to go for Group Sex. Do you think I made the right choice? I am eager to hear from you. Was it too tame, too much—let me know? I am deeply grateful for editing and review by Perry. If there are mistakes or glitches, please know that the fault is with me, not Perry and not the stars.

orie
orie
4,253 Followers