The Bottom Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Devin and said, "Stop and take your fingers out."

She shook her head and her arm continues to move.

"Devin, stop touching yourself now."

She hesitated and then slowly her hand came out of the water. Her labored breathing told me how close she was.

"Let's go back to our blanket," I said. I reached one hand to Devin. She took it and with Joyce's hand in mine, we exited the ocean. I led them to our spot and they collapsed.

"That was fun," I said.

"Fuck you," replied Devin. "I was so close."

"Poor baby," I said with mock sympathy. "I will say I am proud that you obeyed. Good girl."

"Fuck you. I think you get off on being cruel." Devin said.

"I'm not cruel. I'm in control. If you don't like it, you're free to do whatever you want. I know you are excited. Just think how good your orgasm will be when I let you have one."

Devin shot me a hateful glance, but she knew I was right. She was beginning to see the attraction of ceding control.

When we returned to our room, Joyce went to the store down the road to get some beers. I went to take my shower. I washed and rinsed quickly and wrapped a towel around my waist. When I reentered our room, I saw Devin with her hand inside her bathing suit.

"I told you not to touch yourself."

Her eyes flashed open. She must have been lost in the ecstasy of finally enjoying her body. She pulled her hand out and wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Devin, you disobeyed me. Didn't you?"

Still looking to the side, she said, "Yes."

"Stand up."

Slowly she rose and stood between the beds.

"Go stand in the corner."

Her eyes caught mine. "Are you fucking serious? Stand in the corner. I'm not some three-year old."

"Devin, you don't get to decide what your discipline is. As a matter of fact, you don't get to decide shit when you're with me. Now, go stand in the corner and face the wall."

I thought this would end our little experiment. I could see the indecision in her face. Would she tell me to fuck off and end it? Or, would she comply?

Devin closed her eyes and kept them shut. After taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, she opened her eyes as she turned and walked to the corner. She stood still.

I walked up behind her and nudged her forward until her nose was inches from the corner. I knelt down and took hold of her bikini bottom. I eased it down exposing a band of white flesh and the top of her crack.

"Oh, fuck," she said softly.

"Spread your legs a little," I said.

After a moment's hesitation, Devin moved her feet slightly apart and opening a gap at the top of her thighs. I pulled the suit the rest of the way down and guided her feet to allow me to remove it. Her ass was all that I thought it would be. I ran my hand over each cheek and marveled at how tight and firm each was.

"Put your hands behind your back," I said. Devin looked over her shoulder, her dark eyes burning.

"Do it, Devin."

Taking a deep breath, Devin put her arms behind her back.

"Grab your wrists with your hands." She complied in effect crossing her arms behind her back.

"Stay like that," I said.

I dug around in Joyce's bag until I found the silk sash she used to cinch around her waist when she wore her sundress. I began to tie Devin's arms.

"Joshua, what the fuck are you doing?" she asked and turned her head.

"Keep your eyes fixed on the wall," I replied. "This is part of your discipline."

Her eyes caught mine. I thought I could see fear, uncertainty and, definitely, passion. I bound her hands so they crossed at the small of her back. Devin resumed staring at the corner.

I moved behind her and undid my towel allowing it to drop. I moved close and let my dick touch her butt. She inhaled sharply.

"Yes, Devin, that is my cock up against your ass. I bet you'd love to touch yourself right now, but that can't happen, can it?"

I could barely hear her response of "No.'

"That's right. You're tied up and your sweet, white ass is all mine. I am naked, but you are not to turn around. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good." I thrust forward slightly and let my dick move along her crack. "You have a perfect ass, Devin. I think I may want to fuck it. Have you ever been ass-fucked?"

She shook her head. I stepped back and slapped her naked butt.

"I asked you a question."

"Sorry," she said. "No, I have never had anal sex."

"Well, think about it." I gently ran my hand back over her cheek that still bore the imprint of my hand. I slipped my hand onto her front and rubbed her belly. She pushed back and her ass ground against my cock. I let my hand move downward and Devin gasped. Just as I touched the top of her trimmed pubic patch, I pulled my hand away and stood back. She moved her ass around trying to regain contact. Quickly, I stepped farther away.

"Keep staring at the wall," I said.

I sprawled on the bed. I had the number for a restaurant we liked in my contacts and called. The first opening they had was for eight and I booked a table for three. I then used the remote to turn on the TV. I found a Red Sox game and began to watch. Ten minutes later the door opened and Joyce appeared carrying a bag with the beer and some snacks. She stopped when she saw me lying naked on the bed. She was about to say something when she noticed Devin facing the corner, nude from the waist down and her hands bound behind her back.

"What the hell...?"

"I caught Devin playing with herself. So, she's being punished."

Joyce stood next to her friend. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Devin said. Joyce noticed the handprint.

"Did he hit you?"

"Spanked me," she said. "I deserved it."

Joyce looked at me. Her face said she was angry, but that changed as she saw my erection. I was stroking myself.

"Joshua, what are you doing?"

"Getting ready."

"For what?" Joyce asked.

"For you to work your magic. You know I love how you give head."

I could see Devin shiver and Joyce's mouth drop open.

"You expect me to give you head with Devin right here."

"Yep. Devin, you're not going to look are you?"

"No."

"See, no problem."

Joyce was torn; I could see it in her eyes. She was thinking she should be angry with me for once again putting Devin in a compromising situation. She also knew that I was aware of her secret erotic fantasy about her friend and seeing her half naked was invading some part of her that she felt was both forbidden and alluring. Finally, she really did love giving head and doing so in such a sexually charged atmosphere would make it that much more exciting.

She looked from me to Devin. The red handprint on her ass seemed to glow. Devin kept looking straight ahead, but we both could see that she was slightly trembling. Joyce moved next to Devin and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Are you really all right?" she asked.

"Yes," Devin said. "I think so."

"Why did you take your bottom off?" asked Joyce.

Before Devin could respond, I spoke up. "She didn't; I did."

Joyce looked at me with her mouth open.

"And, I think Devin felt my cock against her ass, didn't you?"

Devin softly said yes.

"Joyce, describe my cock to Devin."

"What?" my girlfriend asked.

"Well, Devin's never seen it, so describe it."

Indecision played across Joyce's face. She knew if she complied with my request that she would be taking a major step along this new erotic path that lay before us. Joyce took a deep breath and then ran her hand down Devin's back and across her naked rear. She gently rubbed the spot where I'd spanked her. Devin shuddered at the touch.

"Right now, Devin, it's all hard," Joyce said as she continued to rub Devin's bottom. "God, it is big. The first time I saw it hard, I thought there is no freaking way I could take that inside me. But, guess what, it felt so fucking good." Joyce pinched Devin's butt and the tall girl went up on her toes.

"It filled me like nothing I have ever felt before. It was reaching places that had never been touched by another man. When he started fucking me, well, I thought I would lose my mind. The first time we screwed, Joshua started off slow and easy. After a bit, I got used to his size and then he started fucking me hard. Oh, Devin, I thought he was going to split me open. I wanted him to stop and take it out and then I wanted it deeper inside me. Thank god, he didn't stop because when he played with my clit while riding me, I came so hard I passed out. I mean it, I totally blacked out."

Joyce was still fondling Devin's ass and letting her finger trail along her crack.

"When I came to, Joshua was still on top of me and his cock was inside and still hard. He smiled and started moving again. I thought I couldn't take any more, but, it's funny, the human body can endure a lot." As she said this, Joyce let her finger move along Devin's rear opening.

"Honestly, I can't tell you how many times I came that night. I can say it was the best sex I'd ever had and it's been that great since then. After that first time, I just had to measure it. So the next time I made Joshua strip for me and I measured it soft. It was like about six inches. His cock is darker than the rest of his skin and hangs straight down. His mushroom head is a lot bigger than most, even when soft. The other thing I love is that his balls are big and hard. They hang low and are perfect for sucking. Did you ever suck a guy's nut, Devin? God, that is the ultimate power trip. You have his most valuable possession in your mouth. With one bite you could end his life as a man, yet, he is trusting you. Running my tongue around one while it's in my mouth is awesome."

Devin was now pushing back against Joyce's hand as she caressed her butt. "When it's hard, like it is right now, it's over eight inches. Can you even imagine that, Devin? And it's over six inches around. It looks like a soda can. When I take him in my mouth, I feel like my jaw is going to crack. But, I love it. Come here, babe. I want that in my mouth now."

I walked next to the women. Joyce stroked me and looked directly into my eyes. I could see the lust in hers. "Devin, the head is really dark when he's so excited. And, it really feels like there's a steel rod in it."

Joyce guided me forward until my erection touched Devin's naked skin. Joyce moved the tip around all the soft flesh of her butt. Devin was moaning with every touch.

Joyce moved my tip between Devin's crack and guided it up and down. I felt her anus and when Joyce pushed me lower I thought I could feel wetness.

"Is Devin wet?" I asked.

"I don't know," said Joyce, "why don't you find out."

"I don't think I should finger your friend. You find out and show me."

As we talked, Devin groaned loudly and pushed her ass back and my cock slid up to be wrapped in her ass crack. She moved up and down, jerking me off with her ass.

"I've never touched her like that, Joshua," said Joyce.

"Do it," I said and pushed back against Devin. "I know you want to. I'm sure Devin wants it too."

"Yes, please," said Devin, as she tried to control her breathing. "Do it, Joyce."

I watched as Joyce's hand moved in front of Devin. When Devin cried out, I knew my girlfriend's finger found its target.

"Use two fingers," I ordered.

Devin cried out again and pushed back hard on my cock.

A second later Joyce was holding up her index and middle fingers and they glistened.

"You clean one and then give me the other." Joyce's eyes widened, but she sucked one wet finger into her mouth. Her eyes closed as she savored the taste. She lifted her hand and I licked her other finger. It was a sweeter taste than Joyce. In fact, it could be described as intoxicating.

Devin was now constantly squirming. She kept moving her butt against my erection and rotating her hips from side to side.

"I bet you wanna cum right now. Don't you, Devin," I said. "Unfortunately, that's not happening. I am going to cum. Joyce is going to give me a blow job. Just imagine what that would be like. Or, maybe you'd like to imagine me between your legs. Think about my cock sliding inside you. Yeah, wouldn't that be sweet?"

Devin pushed back hard against me and my erection moved between her thighs, riding along her soaked lips.

"No, no, Devin. You can't ride me like that."

I stepped back and applied two strong swats to her ass. She let out a sharp yelp and moved her butt back and forth.

"Joyce, are you ready?"

Joyce nodded and started pulling off her clothes. I asked for her shirt. I rolled the tee into a long tube and tied it around Devin's head. Joyce knelt beside her and I stepped up to let my erection disappear into my girlfriend's open mouth. The sound Joyce made left no doubt as to what she was doing. As she moved her head back and forth, I rubbed Devin's butt.

"Devin, you should see her. God, she is so sexy taking it. Her lips are all stretched out as I pump in and out of her mouth. She is really good. I wonder how she would be at sucking your pussy? Would you like that, Devin? Would you like Joyce to lick you? I bet you would cum hard. Do you want to cum?"

"God, yes, I want to cum. I always wanted a woman to kiss me there; to make me cum. Please, Joshua, let me cum? Let Joyce lick me. Do anything, but let me cum."

I wasn't sure that Devin even knew what she was saying. Her rear kept swaying back and forth, but there was no relief for the mounting tension she felt. As for me, I was racing toward a climax. Joyce was working hard to bring me to the edge.

I slapped Devin's butt and told her to stand still. She tried but kept rising on her toes. Another sharp smack brought her back down on her soles.

"I'm gonna cum, Devin. I want to cum on your ass. Tell me you want me to do that."

Devin bent and pushed her ass out. "Yes, Joshua, cum on my ass."

I pulled away from Joyce's mouth and gave myself a few strokes. I exploded and started shooting ropes of cum on Devin's ass. I pressed my still hard cock between her cheeks and squirted up onto her lower back. Slowly I pulled away and my cockhead stopped at her anal opening. I leaned in and pressed my cock against the tight ring. She pushed back and I felt more ejaculate escape and coat her anal area.

Joyce remained on her knees, sweat running down her face. She watched as I rubbed Devin's rear, working my own fluid into her skin. My finger slid down her crack and I pushed my tip into her anus.

"Oh," moaned Devin.

I pushed into the second knuckle. Devin pushed back. I played with her ass and then removed my finger, stepping back.

"Joyce, would you get a damp washcloth, please?"

She rose and went to the bathroom.

"Devin, I want to keep your eyes covered, but I want you to clean my cock. Will you do that?"

Devin shook her head. "Joyce, is it all right for Devin to wash my cock?"

She looked at me, then at Devin and back to stare at my semi-erect cock.

"Yes, I think she should."

"Devin, turn around."

Taking a deep breath, Devin slowly turned to face us. I looked at the dark strip between her legs. There were drops of moisture clinging to the curly hairs and insides of her thighs glistened. I took her hands and helped her to kneel in front of me.

I asked Joyce to untie her. She then handed me the cloth and I wiped my finger clean. I handed the cloth to Devin and guided her hand to my cock. Devin grasped my flesh with one hand and began to wipe my now full erection with the cloth. She ran her fingers up and down and followed the same path with the cloth. I told her to stop and she sat back on her heels.

"Joyce, did Devin get everything?"

My girlfriend knelt next to Devin and examined me closely. "Looks like she missed a couple spots," she said.

"But, I can't see..."

"No excuses. Put your head on the floor."

I could see her mouth working. She was probably thinking how far she would let this go on.

"Is there a problem, Devin?"

After a long pause, she said no and slowly bent from the waist until her head rested on the floor.

"Joyce, I think you should apply the discipline since she did not perform a task that you could easily do."

"I couldn't see..." Devin began.

"Quiet, please."

I nodded to Joyce. She smiled. I had sensed that she was taking sexual pleasure from this domination of her friend. She moved behind Devin and ran her hand along her friend's naked and exposed butt.

"How many?"

"Ten," I said. "First, though, rub my cum into her ass. Make sure it's all covered. And, then check to see if she is wet."

Devin made a sound but it quickly evaporated as Joyce's hand began smoothing the remnants of my orgasm into her butt and back. Joyce ran a finger down Devin's crack. Pulling her fingers away, Joyce landed a hard smack on her left cheek. In quick succession she applied the hits, alternating between each white globe until the entire backside was pink. All during the spanking, Devin was making low noises. Joyce then placed two fingers at her friend's opening and pushed.

Devin cried out and moved her butt back toward Joyce. After a couple seconds, Joyce removed her fingers and showed me the thick moisture adhering to them.

"Devin needs to clean her own fingers. She should be ashamed to be so out of control."

Joyce helped Devin kneel up straight and placed her juice-covered fingers at her friend's mouth. Devin hesitated and then parted her lips. Joyce coated her lips with the woman's own essence and then shoved the fingers inside Devin's mouth. Devin sucked them. After she removed her fingers, Joyce leaned in and kissed Devin's lips and ran her tongue around them to be sure she received every remnant of her friend's excitement.

I moved forward and taking my soft cock rubbed it along Devin's lips. As she opened her mouth, I pulled back.

"I think we need a nap," I said. I pulled on my boxers.

I led her to the bed. I untied her and quickly stretched her arms above her head. I tied them to the slats in the headboard. She still had Joyce's tee shirt covering her eyes.

Joyce, still naked, and I crawled into our bed, while Devin, her dark bush exposed, squirmed on the bed next to us. Soon the three of us drifted off.

We woke around seven. "Joyce, can you take Devin into the shower and clean her up?"

"Love to," she said. She helped Devin up and guided her toward the bathroom. The sight of my naked girlfriend and the bare butt of the tall and beautiful Devin sent a charge to my crotch.

While they were in the bathroom, I pulled on a pair of boxers. The women came out from the bathroom with towels wrapped around them and I went in. Devin no longer had the shirt over her eyes.

I took my shower and allowed the girls time to dress. I came out once more with a towel around my waist. Joyce was wearing slacks and a dressy tee. Devin had a flower print skirt with a tube top and an un-buttoned shirt over it.

"Devin, are you wearing panties?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Take them off, please."

Devin shot a glance to Joyce and then reached under her skirt. She pulled her hands out with one of them holding a black thong.

I smiled and then undid my towel. The women looked at my naked body.

"Devin, come here and put your panties on me," I said.

Slowly she crossed the room and dropped to her knees. My dick swung before her eyes. I lifted my feet one at a time and let her get the thong over onto my legs. She eased up until my dick was at the waistband.

"Joyce, can you get me inside?"

Joyce took hold of my dick as Devin pulled up the thong. It was stretched to its limit as it sat low on my hips. Joyce pulled the band so she could stuff me inside. All the while Devin kept her eyes fixed on my crotch.

I fought hard for control. I felt if I got erect, I would probably split the thin fabric. My balls were practically falling out the sides of the thong.

I told Devin she could get up and I finished getting dressed in slacks and a button down shirt. We then walked up the road to the Italian restaurant. We were seated at a table by the window with a view of the ocean. Our waitress came and I ordered a bottle of Chianti and some garlic bread.