The Bottom Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,259 Followers

I steered the conversation to topics other than the building sexual tension among us. During our meal we talked about taking a stroll up the beach. The tide had started to ebb and there was a full moon coming up.

After our meal, we crossed the street to the beach. The night air was still hot, but it was cooler by the water. Letting the gentle waves break over our feet we headed north. I took each woman by the hand.

"How do you feel about this afternoon," I asked Devin.

"God, I'm not sure I can describe what I feel," she said.

"Try," I said and then added, "please."

"When you pulled my bottom off I thought I was going to explode. It was so unexpected and so erotic. Then feeling your cock on my ass was unlike anything I've ever experienced. And, I've never been tied up before."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"I got excited," she replied.

I asked Joyce how she felt.

"When I came in and saw you naked on the bed and then noticed Devin without her bottom, I thought that maybe you fucked her."

"How would that have made you feel?" I asked.

"Pissed off big time." We all laughed.

"Joyce, I promised you-I will never have sex with anyone else unless you know about it and approve it. Now, what else do you feel about this afternoon?"

"God, it was so freaking sexy. Giving you head while Devin was next to us was really one of the sexiest things I've ever done. And, watching you rub your cock on her mouth, oh my god that was hot."

"How about putting your fingers inside Devin," I asked.

"That stills seems unreal. Dev, was that too much?"

Devin shuddered and said, "Turned me on, Joyce. I mean big time."

"Have you ever...uh, done anything with a woman?" Joyce asked.

"No," said Devin. "But, I have to say I've dreamed about it."

"Did you ever dream about hooking up with Joyce," I asked.

"Well, seeing her run around apartment nude did give me some ideas from time to time."

We laughed.

"Have you done that, Joyce?" asked Devin.

"A couple times," she said. "Mostly in college and once since then. That was before Joshua and I started dating."

"How was it?" asked Devin.

"Mostly fucking awesome," replied Joyce. She and Devin giggled.

"How about a threesome," asked Devin.

"Joshua?" said Joyce.

"It's ok, tell her," I replied.

"You know Candace?"

"Our downstairs neighbor, Candace?" said Devin. "The red head with the big tits—that Candace?"

"Yep," said Joyce, "and they are enormous."

"But how, when?"

"When you went to Dallas for that hospital convention," said Joyce. "She and I were down doing laundry and she took a bra out of the dryer. I said something about how big and sturdy it looked. She said when you have boobs like hers you need the industrial strength kind.

"I looked at her chest for a second and then caught myself. She said don't worry, it happens all the time. Then she said most girls wanna touch them. I stood there not knowing what to do and she said 'Go on, I don't mind.' So, I did."

Devin was squeezing my hand hard. She asked, "What happened next?"

"I touched her boobs," said Joyce. "Actually, I think I sorta mauled them. They were so big and so soft that I just played with them. I asked if I could see them. She said not in the laundry room. Her roommate had company, so she suggested we go to our apartment. I told her that Joshua was there. She asked if I thought he'd mind seeing her boobs. We stopped folding our laundry, threw it in our baskets and raced up the stairs."

"This is turning me on, you know," said Devin.

"Not the only one," I said. Joyce reached out with her free hand to stroke my erection. "God, Devin, he's like iron. You gotta feel it."

"May I?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

Devin ran her fingers along my hard shaft. "God, this is huge."

"Finish your story, Joyce," I said. Devin had released my hand so we could walk while she ran her fingers up and down my erection.

"I think I've destroyed your thong," I said.

"Who cares?' she replied and squeezed.

"So, anyway, we come into our apartment and Joshua is doing something on his laptop. I asked him if he remembered Candace. He stood and said hi. He asked what was up? So I said, 'I want to see Candace's boobs and she wants to show me. Is that all right with you?' God, Devin, I've never seen Joshua look like a deer in the headlights, but there he was with his mouth hanging open. I told Candace that he was good with it. She pulled her tee shirt over her head, reached around and undid the hooks and dropped her bra. They were the biggest boobs I've ever seen, including all the pornos I've seen. And, they were real."

Devin was stroking and squeezing me. "I want to take Joshua's cock out."

"It's ok by me," said Joyce. "I don't think anyone can see us."

"May I take your cock out, Joshua?" Devin asked.

"Yes, you may," I said.

We stopped walking. Devin unzipped my pants and my cock popped out. She reached inside to find her thong down around my balls. She cupped my balls and then ran her hand up my erection.

"Devin, I did not give you permission to touch my balls. You will be disciplined for that."

"I don't mind," she said. "It's worth it."

We continued walking. My cock was hard and pointed the way up the beach. In the moonlight I could also make out the pre-cum on its tip.

"Well, back to the story," said Joyce. "So Candace is there topless and I started playing with her boobs again. She had big areolas and nipples. I was just exploring every inch. She said she wondered if Joshua was enjoying himself. I looked back and saw the tent in his pants and told her definitely he was. I asked if she wanted to see how much he was enjoying it and she said yes. Joshua dropped his pants and underwear and his cock was as big as I'd ever seen it."

Devin stroked me faster. "As big as this?" she asked.

"Bigger if you can imagine it," Joyce said. Devin stroked harder.

"So, one thing led to another and all three of us were naked and in my bedroom. Candace had this outrageous crop of red hair on her pussy. It looked like she never did anything with it. We were both giving Joshua a BJ and our tongues touched each other. She didn't seem to mind and next thing I know we were making out like crazy. She then kisses her way down and starts eating me. Devin, she was really, really good. Joshua, meanwhile, has put on a condom. He is behind her and pulls her ass up. He puts his tip at her pussy and asks if he can go further. She just says 'Fuck me hard.' The night just continued from there. I can't even remember every combination, but I'm sure we did them all. God, that was hot."

Devin was stroking me fast at this point. "Joyce, I want to suck this cock so bad."

"Not here and not now," I answered. "Are you wet?" Devin said she was.

"Lift your skirt," I said.

Devin let go of my cock and pulled her skirt up. I could see her dark hair. I turned her and grabbed her pussy. She purred like a cat. Her purr turned to a growl as I jammed two fingers inside her. She began humping my fingers. I sensed she was right on the edge and did not touch her g-spot. Slowly I pulled my fingers away.

"No, Joshua, please don't stop. I need to cum. Please." Devin sounded desperate.

"Joyce, I just fingered your best friend," I said, "How does that make you feel."

"Left out," she said and added. "Turned on—turned on big time."

"Put my cock back in my pants, Devin. We're going back to the hotel and I'm going to fuck Joyce. You can watch, but you are still not to cum."

Struggling to gain control of her libido, Devin managed to get my erection inside my pants and zip me up. We quickly walked back to the hotel.

Once in our room, I told the two women to strip. Within seconds they were naked and standing in front of me. For the first time I looked at a totally naked Devin. Her small breasts were covered with goosebumps and her nipples extended a good half inch. She was rubbing her thighs together.

"Devin, please undress me."

Without hesitation she undid my shirt and tossed it aside. On her knees, she opened my belt and top button, yanked down my zipper and tugged my pants to the floor. My cock was hard and standing up. I stepped out of my shoes and she freed my feet from my pants.

"Use your mouth to take off your thong."

Devin leaned in and grasped the band of her thong with her teeth. It had rolled down so it was under my balls. She released the band and licked my balls. I pulled her hair, forcing her head away.

"That's the second disobedient act. Your punishment is going to be severe," I said.

Now, take the thong off."

This time she pulled it down and I stepped out of it.

I asked Joyce to sit on the edge of the bed. I instructed Devin to stand before her, bend over and put her hands on Joyce's thighs. This brought their faces inches apart.

I pulled my belt from my pants and took a position behind Devin and to the side. I reached between her legs and pushed on her thighs. She widened her stance. I could see her pussy lips, engorged and wet. I ran my finger along her lips and she pushed back.

"There will be five of these," I said. "You can stop them at any time by saying 'Enough'. Do you understand, Devin? Just say 'Enough" and it will end."

"I understand," she said. "I deserve to be punished." Joyce moved her head forward and they kissed.

As their lips were pressed together, I levied the first blow with the belt. Devin lurched forward, pushing Joyce back on the bed.

I rubbed the welt and inserted a finger in her wet vagina. I pulled my finger away and sucked.

"You taste very sweet, Devin. I'm sure Joyce would love to lick you until you explode."

With that I landed the second hit. Devin cried out. Her butt clenched and she moved it from side to side. Once more I gently pressed on the welt, taking some of the sting away. Joyce had sat back up and kissed her friend on the lips.

"Honey, say 'Enough'. Joshua won't mind," pleaded with her friend.

"I can take it," said Devin.

I hit her hard for the third time and her knees buckled. I could hear her sobbing.

"Joshua, stop," said Joyce. "This is too much."

"She can stop it any time she wishes," I said as I softly stroked the newly red spot on her butt.

"Go on," said Devin through clenched teeth.

I brought the belt down once more and she let out a sharp cry. I felt I was crossing the line. I wanted to take away the pain. I dipped my fingers inside her and this time purposely found her g-spot. Devin pushed back against my hand as I rubbed her.

"God, yes, don't stop," she begged.

I pulled my fingers out and laid the belt gently across her ass. "That was the fifth, Devin. It's over."

She fell to her knees and her face rested in Joyce's lap. Joyce stroked her hair and bent to whisper encouragement in her ear.

I dug a bottle of aloe out of Joyce's beach bag. I helped raise Devin from the floor. Joyce pulled the covers down on her bed and I eased Devin onto her stomach. I squeezed some lotion into my hand and softly applied it to the ugly welts on her bottom. Devin moved her butt back and forth and made some sounds. When I had covered her wounds, I lay next to her. Joyce moved to her other side. She put our arms around her back and snuggled her. Devin began to cry.

We stayed like that for a long time. Devin's sobs stopped and we fell asleep. It was around three in the morning when I woke and needed to pee. I was in the bathroom when Devin walked in. As I finished peeing, she took a washcloth and wiped my dick clean. Next she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth.

"Devin, no," I said.

"Please, Joshua. I need this. I really need this."

Taking her by her shoulders, I pulled her up and led her back to bed. Joyce was awake.

"I think we've pushed it far enough, Joshua. Give her release," said Joyce.

"You want me to make her cum?" I asked.

Joyce nodded.

"If we have sex, will that be all right?

She nodded again.

"Can you help me?" I asked. Joyce nodded for a third time.

I stretched out on my back. Guiding Devin, I brought her mouth to mine and we kissed. Joyce began to softly caress Devin's rear.

Devin eagerly sought my tongue and I gave her entrance. After kissing for a long time, I pulled our mouths apart and pushed her down my body. Devin grabbed my erection and brought it to her mouth. As her lips descended down my shaft, I saw Joyce moving her fingers in and out of her friend's pussy.

Devin was working hard on my cock. I caught Joyce's eye and made a licking motion with my tongue. She nodded her agreement.

"Devin, sweetheart," I said. She looked up. The sight of her delicate mouth around my cock made my heart swell. "Devin, Joyce is going to do what you always wanted. She's going to lick your cunt. Is that all right?"

Even with my cock in her mouth, Devin smiled. I nodded to Joyce. She bent and moved her mouth to Devin's pussy.

"Devin, look at me," I said. "I want to see you as a woman licks you for the first time."

Devin locked eyes with me. I knew when her eyes widened that Joyce had found her spot. Devin began to suck me again, but it was clear that she could not concentrate on me while experiencing the oral sex from Joyce.

I eased her off my cock. "Devin, I want you to know that Joyce and I have been tested. We both are clean and neither of us has been with anyone else since we were tested. I want to make love to you. Is that all right?"

"Yes, Joshua. I want that so much."

"Joyce, I want to be inside Devin now. Are you ok with it?"

Joyce pulled her face away and I could see the wetness covering her lips and chin.

"Yes, I want that, too. Then you and I can do the same."

"I love you, Joyce."

"I love you, Joshua."

We changed places. Devin's head was now in Joyce's lap and my cock was poised at her pussy. Her ass was still raised and her lips were red and wet.

I pushed my head against those lips. "Tell me if it hurts or if you need lube, or anything. Don't be afraid to say anything. We all want this to be good for all of us."

"Fuck me, Joshua. That's what I want."

I pushed forward, my tip splitting her lips. Devin involuntarily pulled away. I paused and soon she relaxed and I pushed in another inch.

"Oh, that is big," she said.

"I'm going slow, Devin. We'll get there."

Joyce played with Devin's nipples. By the cooing sounds, I knew this was working. I moved ahead burying two more inches into her tight pussy. I remained still. In a bit, Devin began moving her hips back and forth. I moved with her and soon I was three quarters inside.

"Give me a second, Joshua," she said.

I ran my hand up and down her spine. I cringed at the welts on her white bottom. I was regretting that I put them there. I also knew my cock would not be inside her if I hadn't.

"I'm ready," she said.

I plunged until my cock was all the way in. I pulled back until just my tip remained and then plunged again. Devin grunted, but pushed back with her ass. We soon built a tempo that was steady. As I felt her loosen even more, I grabbed her hips and doubled my speed.

She cried out and was breathing heavily through her nose. Joyce kept stroking her cheek and caressing her hair. The squishy sounds of sex echoed in our ears as our noses took in the distinct scent of fucking.

I was getting close. "Devin, are you ready."

"I've already had a bunch of little ones," she said raggedly. "This next one will be off the charts."

"Joyce, can you reach her clit?"

She nodded and moved her hand between Devin's legs. I could feel her fingers as my cock continued to piston. My balls were at the breaking point, and I told Joyce to go ahead.

I thrust as hard as I could and exploded. At the same time Joyce pinched Devin's clit. Devin screamed and pushed her ass back so hard it almost drove me off the bed. I rammed back and continued until my cock began to soften. Devin seemed to have two or three more spasms. When I pulled out, Devin collapsed on the bed, her face resting on Joyce's chest.

I moved up and knelt next to Joyce. She took my spent cock and cleaned it of the mixture of two orgasms. I moved next to her and pulled Devin into my arms. She looked up and smiled. I kissed her lips. She closed her eyes, with a smile still affixed to her lips.

The next morning we all awoke to find the sun streaming in.

I kissed Devin's hair. "Are you all right?"

"Well, my ass feels like it's been peeled raw and my pussy has aches in places I didn't know I had. But, to answer your question, I am most certainly all right." She turned her face up and I kissed her. She ran her tongue along my lips and opened her mouth. We kissed deeply until I heard Joyce clear her throat.

"I think someone else might want attention," Devin said.

I pulled Joyce to me and we kissed as Devin's head rested between us.

"I have to say that was the most incredible thing I ever saw," said Joyce.

"Saw?" laughed Devin. "As I recall you were licking my pussy."

"Yes, I was. And it was delicious. Makes me want more, as a matter of fact."

"Sorry, my turn first" Devin said.

Joyce swung around into a sixty-nine so her pussy was next to Devin's face. She raised a leg and Devin gave her a lick from top to bottom. She repeated this several times and slid a hand up to pull back the hood of Joyce's clit. She sucked the bud into her mouth and Joyce cried out in pleasure.

When Devin pushed two fingers inside Joyce, my girlfriend pumped her groin hard against Devin's mouth. Devin sucked hard and Joyce came hard.

When her orgasm was spent, Joyce sunk down on her back. I turned Devin's face to me and cleaned her of the sweet mess.

We stayed close for another half hour.

"Hate to admit it," Devin said, "But I am starved."

We all agreed we needed to eat. I suggested a group shower and surprisingly there were no objections. It took longer than normal, but again no one complained. As Joyce dressed, I applied a combination of kisses and aloe to Devin's bum. When we were all dressed, we went out and across the road to a take-out stand. We ordered enormous breakfasts and found a spot at a picnic table and sat under the umbrella. Devin had to sit awkwardly, letting her bum hang over the back of the bench.

"Looks like another great beach day," I said.

"Screw that," said Devin. "I believe I'm due a front row seat to you and Joyce. I believe checkout is not until noon. By my estimate, we can have a couple rounds in by then."

"Can I still call the shots?" I asked.

"As long it involves putting that cock in me and allowing me and Joyce to have some fun, I'd say you're in complete control."

"Wait, if you're telling me what you want, how can I be in complete control?" I asked.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out. Of course, you can say 'Enough' and we can just go home."

"I think I've had 'Enough" breakfast," I said. "Shall we go back to the room?"

The next three hours were an orgy—there is no better word for it. Devin watched me and Joyce, I watched Joyce and Devin and the three of us watched each other. It was three tired lovers heading back home. I had a suspicion that home would never be the same again.

***

Joyce and I were sitting on the couch in her apartment and watching some period costume drama on Netflix.

Devin burst in and shouted a hell-o. She went to the kitchen and brought back a glass. Pouring a full portion of red wine, she stood in front of us.

"So, how was the date?" Joyce asked.

"Bad," she said.

"Really, the date was that bad?" Joyce asked.

"Oh, no," Devin replied. "The date was so-so. I was bad."

She took a sip and placed her glass on the table.

"How bad?" I asked.

"Very, very bad," she said. Devin undid her pants and took them off. She slid her green thong to the floor. Her now bald pussy was shining in the light.

Spinning around she backed up until her naked rear was almost in my face.

orie
orie
4,259 Followers