The Broussard Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

Bob cursed the traffic on I-10 as he maneuvered the box truck onto the deadlocked highway.

Twenty minutes later, he hadn't moved more than a mile. The radio in the truck didn't work either, so he had no pleasantries to distract him from his intense dislike of the traffic in the greater New Orleans area.

Finally, he broke free of the Williams Boulevard turn-off and the traffic opened slightly.

----

Paul sat behind Cindy and cursed himself; he'd snuck a glance at her plaid covered ass and his erection was immediate.

Candy's smile wasn't helping either. It was almost as if her brown eyes were laughing at him and at his discomfort.

She blushed hotly as he smiled his dimpled smile at her. Cindy looked at her blush, then looked behind her at the smiling Paul and likewise blushed hotly.

Last night, they'd tried on the patterns for their ball gowns. Miss Bobbi was a genius; her choice in pattern camouflaged their wide hips and also distracted the attention away from their small bosoms. The light blue satin material, she realized, was the same color as Paul's beautiful eyes.

Pam's gown was also a beautiful pattern in a striking red crushed velvet material. The cut had emphasized Pam's breasts so very nicely.

Then all three girls had piled into the Toyota and drove off to Ballard's, heading for their lingerie department.

"Oh, my God!" both Candy and Cindy had squealed when they found bras and thong panties made out of the same material as their gowns. The sets came with matching garter belts and Candy got on her cell phone and called her mother to find out what color stockings her mother thought would look best.

Pam had found a red satin set, then made the mistake of looking at the price tag. She immediately put it back on the rack and just followed Candy and Cindy as they selected their nude colored stockings.

Cindy thought of Paul undressing her thought of him seeing her in the pale blue bra and thong panties, the naughty, sexy garter belt and stockings. She thought of him undressing Candy and him seeing Candy in the same bra and panties and garters. She thought of him undressing Pam, and seeing her.

She frowned; she didn't remember what color bra and panties Pam had bought.

Chapter 43

Teddy scraped all of his money together and bought the tickets for the Sweetheart Dance. That was all his birthday money and Christmas money. The rest of his cash normally went into the gas tank of his clunker.

Elizabeth squealed appropriately when he showed her the tickets and he was glad he'd scraped together his last bit of money for the tickets. Her smile was worth it.

Bill Baggett looked at him darkly and Teddy wished for the hundredth time that he was a little bit bigger. Bill needed a good ass kicking and needed to be told to keep his nose out of Elizabeth's business.

Next to Bill, Elaine sat and smiled sympathetically at Teddy.

----

Bob let out a huge breath of relief as he backed the truck to the house and killed the engine. It had taken him four hours to go one hundred and forty miles.

"Must be love," he thought. "Damned sure wouldn't do all that for someone I liked."

----

Paul blushed brightly; every time he stepped out onto the court three excited squeals could be heard. Coach Brighton gave him a hard time about it, as did a couple of his teammates. He tried to shut them out of his mind and concentrate on the game. But Candy was sitting at an angle that flashed her white cotton crotch at him and his penis, having a mind of its own, began to swell.

"You're girlfriend's cute," one of the boys from North side High School said.

"Thanks," Paul said.

"And she sucks my cock so sweet," he went on.

"Yeah?" Paul said. "Almost as good as your Daddy does?"

The referee pulled the two combatants apart and Paul took his two free throws. There were three squeals as the two balls easily swished through the net.

The boy from North side sat and simmered on the bench. He also wondered why the three girls squealed at that guy; he wasn't the best player on St. Thomas' team.

----

"God damn," Tammy complained as the van navigated Johnston Street. "How many of these fucking meetings we got to go to?"

"There's only three times you have to go to a meeting," Dr. Miller said.

"Yeah?" Tammy asked. "When's that?"

"When you want to, when you don't want to, and eight o'clock," Dr. Miller smiled.

"Cute," Tammy muttered. "Real fucking cute."

Cathy scoured the parking lot, looking for Ray's car. He'd said he was on duty that night, but she hoped he'd be able to make the meeting anyway.

The realization hit her like a ton of bricks. They'd made love one night, only one night, so it wasn't solely a physical thing. When she'd sat and listened to him sharing his story at that other meeting, she'd felt a spark of recognition, a connection. She looked forward to his calls, to his visits.

She was in love.

The van lurched to a stop and they stood up, prepared to get off the van.

"I need to talk to you tonight," Cathy told Dr. Miller as they filed off the van.

"It better not be about moving you to another room," Dr. Miller warned.

"Then move me to another room," Tammy demanded. "Her scoring's driving me crazy."

----

"And hair, and nails," Cindy Broussard was telling Bill and Emily as she finished her dinner.

"Wait, wait, wait," Bill said. "Shoes. And hair, and nails, and I just spent seventy four dollars on drawers?"

"Bill, women's lingerie is not called 'drawers,'" Emily laughed. "Besides, Bobbi's making their dresses, so we're saving money right there."

"Yeah, Dad," Cindy said. "That's at least four or five hundred bucks right there."

"Four or five hundred?" Bill asked. "What? You're the queen of England all of a sudden?"

"No, Dad," Cindy smugly said. "I'm your little princess."

She had him there.

----

"No, we beat North side," Pam concurred and blushed at the smiles of Miss Bobbi and Mr. Jake.

"And how many baskets did Paul score?" Jake asked Candy teasingly.

"Eight," Candy squealed proudly. "But they only gave him one point for these two that he did.

"'Cause those were free throws," Pam said. "See, this guy and he got into a fight, and the referee gave the fouls to Paul."

"You're a basketball fan?" Mr. Jake smiled.

"Yeah, what midget isn't?" Pam smiled.

"Oh, we're going to need shoes," Candy said and shoveled another forkful into her mouth.

"Got a better idea," Jake said. "I can get some paint to match; we'll just paint your feet."

"Ha ha," Candy said. "You're just so funny."

"You thought that was funny, huh?" Jake asked Pam and she giggled.

"Oh!" Candy squealed. "And hair and nails! We're going to have to do our hair and nails too!"

"Oh! I can shave your head for free," Jake squealed back.

"Stop encouraging him," Candy said and kicked Pam under the table.

Pam picked up her plate and followed Bobbi into the kitchen.

"Miss Bobbi?" she asked.

"Yes, Sweetie Pie?" Bobbi asked.

"Miss Bobbi, I can't go to the dance," Pam said.

"What?" Bobbi asked. "But why not? Your dress is just about done!"

"But Miss Bobbi, I can't make you and Mr. Jake buy all that other stuff!" Pam said. "That's a lot of money."

"Think you'll have fun?" Jake asked from the doorway of the kitchen.

Pam shrugged her shoulders.

"Think you'll have a good time with Paul and Candy and Cindy?" he went on.

She hesitated for a moment, then nodded her head yes.

"Then don't worry it's a lot of money," he said. "Sweetheart, you're only going to be a young woman for a little while more; enjoy it."

"Thank you, Mr. Jake," Pam said, lip quivering.

"It's all right," he said and left the kitchen before the women could see his moistening eyes.

"Now that that's settled," Bobbi said and took her plate from her hand. "We still have to hem the three dresses."

----

Bill Baggett wormed a finger in and out of Elaine's wet slit, and then tried to introduce it to her tightly clenched anus.

"No, Bill, stop that," Elaine protested and slapped at his hand. "I told you, I don't want it up the butt. That's just gross."

"Fine, fine, whatever," Bill snapped and wiped his finger clean on his pants leg.

"Tell you what," she snapped. "You want me sticking something up your butt? Huh?"

The last time they'd fucked (she was beginning to realize it wasn't 'making love') he'd tried to stick his cock into her rectum. He seemed to take her refusal as a challenge instead of just accepting it as a refusal.

"You're getting it up the ass, bitch," Bill thought to himself as he started the car. "Sooner or later, I'm getting me a piece of that ass."

"You rented your tux yet?" Elaine asked him as she popped a breath mint into her mouth.

"What?" Bill asked. "Aw shit! I got to rent a fucking tux for this stupid dance?"

"Hey, butt head," Elaine spat. "You just got to rent a tux. I've got to buy my dress; they don't rent them, you know? Oh, and hair and nails and shoes, okay? So don't give me this 'I got to rent a tux' crap."

By the time he pulled up in front of the Simone house, both had calmed down slightly and kissed for a few minutes before she got out and ran for her front door.

"Mom's out," Elise announced when Elaine let herself in.

"Oh?" Elaine asked. "Where?"

"Casino, I think," Elise shrugged and continued to flip through the channels on the television.

The television was on its last legs. Most of the channels were fuzzy, if they came in at all. Mom had a repairman come out but he took one look at the back of the set, stood up and shook his head no. It cost Carmen Simone eighty bucks for the repairman to tell her that parts were no longer available for a twenty four year old television.

"Just like everything else your father gave me," Carmen had spat, unmindful of her two daughters' feelings. "Not worth a crap!"

"He gave you us," Elise had said playfully.

Carmen just stared at her youngest for a long moment, then stomped up the stairs.

----

Cindy Jensen giggled again. That total dork Andy Richards had asked her to the Sweetheart Dance. He'd come up to her in Study Hall and stood in front of her until she looked up from the book she was pretending to read.

Blushing hotly, stammering like an idiot, he came out and asked her to be his date to the Sweetheart Dance. He just stared at him, not saying a word, until he finally turned around and walked off. Then she and Elaine looked at each other and burst into laughter.

She hadn't seen Andy Richards for the rest of the day, even though she knew she had two more classes with the loser.

She left her room to see if there would possibly be any food that wouldn't require a whole lot of prep time.

"Damn it, getting sick of eggs," she thought as she scoured the pantry and the refrigerator.

But all that she could find were a couple of eggs. The freezer was crammed full of venison, but that was all frozen, and pretty gross as far as she was concerned.

Chapter 44

"So what do you think?" Dr. Miller asked.

"I think its love," Cathy admitted. "I mean, I know I'm a lot happier when he's around and I'm, you know, I'm looking around for him when I go to meetings."

"Just remember," Dr. Miller warned. You can't put your sobriety on him."

"What's that mean?" Cathy asked, defensively.

"I mean, you're all in love, and it's all wonderful and everything's great and suppose he decides 'hey, it's been fun, but see you,' are you going to get drunk over it?" Dr. Miller asked.

"No!" Cathy snapped.

"Sure?" Dr. Miller pressed.

"No," Cathy repeated.

"And why not?" Dr. Miller asked. "Do you have a sponsor? Do you have a network of friends you can call? Sober friends?"

Cathy sat back and looked at Dr. Miller. She was beginning to see that there was a lot more to being sober than just not drinking. She slowly smiled and Dr. Miller returned the smile.

"I guess I better get off my fat ass and get busy," Cathy finally said.

"Yep, I guess you better," Dr. Miller, said and Cathy left the office.

'Patient 112459 came in to tell me she is in love. We discussed the impact being in love may have on her future sobriety and patient has agreed to start looking for a female sponsor. I will forward this to CPS case worker.'

----

Paul closed his eyes and imagined Candy's hot mouth sucking on the head of his cock. He imagined Pam's small hands kneading his heavy balls.

Then Cindy's hot mouth was slurping at his cock head while Candy looked on. Then the two Broussard's kissed each other and pawed at each other's breasts while Pam slurped hungrily on his meat.

"Son of a bitch!" he grunted as he shot his wad into the tissues.

Once he could breathe again, he hit the speed dial number on his cell phone.

"Hello?" Candy's excited voice came on.

"Hey, been thinking about you," he said and smiled as she squealed and chattered on and on about her dress and the shoes she had her eye on and the best thing was it had a matching purse.

"Well, it's not really a purse, it's a clutch, but it matches and everything," she prattled.

"And I found me some shoes to wear," Pam was telling him and he lay down on his bed and listened to Pam go on and on about nothing in particular.

"Love you," he told them both and hung up.

The phone hadn't rung twice before Cindy Broussard picked it up and was excitedly telling him about the dress, about the shoes, did Paul think she'd look cute with a perm, or maybe slightly shorter hair, she'd been thinking about maybe parting it in the middle, instead of on the side.

"Baby, no matter what you do, you'll still be beautiful," Paul finally told her when she ran out of steam.

"You're just saying that," she accused.

"No, no I'm not 'just saying that,'" he assured her. "No matter what you do, you'll still be beautiful."

He was slowly stroking himself as he envisioned her reaching behind herself, spreading her ass cheeks wide for him.

"Love you," he said, smiled as she enthusiastically pledged her love for him and hung up.

Two more strokes and he were spurting into the wad of tissues again.

----

Elizabeth was grateful her period was almost over; she hated this time of the month.

"And it'll be long gone by the time the Sweetheart Dance comes around," she thought as she rinsed her hair of the conditioner.

She picked up the razor and made quick work of her underarms and legs and debated for the thousandth time whether or not to shave her pussy. Elaine shaved hers; Elizabeth decided to ask her about that.

And Bill was pounding on the door, whining about needing to piss. Why did he always have to pee when she was in the shower? And why couldn't he just go downstairs and use the half bath under the stairwell?

Chapter 45

Marie looked at Mickey Ross in amusement. They'd obviously picked the youngest Assistant DA to break the bad news to her; as soon as her internship was over, she was out.

"Must suck being low man on the totem pole," she thought as she listened to him hem and haw and beat around the bush.

She had already submitted her resume to the two law firms in Kimble (there were none in Bender) and the one law firm in DeGarde. She'd been afraid of opening the e-mail she'd gotten from the Law Offices of Pelechet and Richards; supposed it was a rejection? True, Lafayette was only forty miles away from Bender, but commuting back and forth every single day, that was four hundred miles a week.

"So, we were hoping, when your internship is over," Mickey was finally getting to the point of this little 'meeting.' "That you'd consider staying on with us?"

"Wait?" Marie asked. "What?"

"We're well aware of the work you put into preparation and the hours you put in," Mickey droned on. "Attention to detail, it comes naturally for some, others have to learn it..."

"You're asking me to stay on?" Marie asked.

"Well, um, yes," Mickey said.

"But, but," Marie stammered. "Half my stuff's already in Bender!"

"Where?" Mickey asked.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Ross," Marie smiled sincerely. "But since I didn't expect any offer of a permanent slot, I've already made plans to move to Bender."

"Bender?" Mickey asked. "What the hell's in Bender? Where is it, anyway?"

"The most wonderful man in the world," Marie smiled. "And its northwest of Baton Rouge, in case you're ever out that way."

"Damn it!" Mickey said. "I told Charlie we should have made our position known two months ago!"

"But I hope I can count on you for a good reference?" Marie asked.

"If I tell you 'no,' will you stay?" Mickey asked and smiled.

----

Every time Andy walked by, Cindy Jensen burst into laughter, the thought that she would stoop so low as to go anywhere with him was beyond laughable; it was ludicrous. The Sweetheart Dance was the pinnacle of the few social events that St. Thomas Aquinas held each year; it even overshadowed the Homecoming Prom. If one were to attend it, one would only attend it with the right person.

"So, you'd rather not even go?" Brian asked her, wiping the smug look off of her face.

"Fuck you, wee head," she spat.

"Of course, Janice's looking for a date," Kay laughed; targeting the girl that everyone was sure was a lesbian.

"That's not even funny," Cindy hissed hatefully.

"Yeah it is," Brian said. "And if you had any sense of humor, you'd know that."

----

Silk," Pam said. "I mean, real flowers are all nice and stuff, but they don't last very long. Silk, I can cheep it forever and ever, you know?"

"Uh huh," Cindy and Candy agreed and Paul promised that he'd have silk corsages for them.

----

Teddy paled as he overheard Paul and the Broussard sisters and Pam talking. He'd not thought of flowers. He'd already bummed twenty bucks from his older brother Matt and another fifteen from Billy, his oldest brother.

"Don't even think about it," Jimmy said when Teddy knocked on his bedroom door.

Mentally, he ran through the list of things he could sell.

His prized Gibson Les Paul guitar. It was the only thing he had of any real value. Everything else was either hand-me-downs or second hand. He'd saved every penny for nearly three years and his father had matched him, dollar for dollar and he finally had the seventeen hundred bucks the music store in Lafayette wanted for it. But it was a beautiful honey burst, just like the guitar that Jimmy Page played.

He felt Elizabeth's hand on his thigh and looked over at her beautiful face.

The guitar would have to go. He still had the old battered acoustic in the closet; a new set of strings and it was good as new.

----

"So, you're staying in Metairie?" Bob asked, groaning as he thought of reloading the box truck and driving all that way back to Metairie.

"No, Bob!" Marie said.

"I mean, I can drive..." Bob said.

"Bob, you live in Bender," Marie reminded him.

"Yeah, well, Hank's been after me for years to come work for him," Bob went on. "He's up the street in Kenner, so..."

"Bob, I'm moving to Bender," Marie firmly said. "I've got an interview with Pelechet and Richards next Monday and another one with Prejean, Richards, and Welcome on Tuesday, is Richards a common name in Bender?"

"Yeah, it is a pretty common name, but Honey Bunny, most people around here pronounce it REE Chards, not Richards," he said.

'My man was willing to give up everything and move to Metairie to be with me.' Marie wrote in her journal. 'My period's late; I hope it is what I think it is.'

----

"Hey you," Cathy smiled when Ray walked into the meeting room and walked over to her.

"Hey you too," he said, returning her smile.

"I need to talk to you; it's pretty important," she said and toyed with a button on his police uniform.

"If we go sit outside will you get in trouble?" he asked her.

"No, probably not," she said and sought out Dr. Miller's eyes for approval.