The Broussard Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no, but..." Bill said.

"Then don't worry about how much it cost me," Ed snapped forcefully.

Bill was frustrated; why couldn't their dad see how Elizabeth was wasting her time on that loser? And if their dad could hear her on her phone with Teddy, talking like a total slut, then surely he'd be a lot less inclined to take Elizabeth's side of the argument all the time.

----

----"You're graduating tomorrow," Dr. Miller sternly addressed Jamie Baggett. "And yet, you don't have a sponsor, you don't even have any phone numbers."

"I live out in Bender," Jamie said defiantly. "There aren't any women alcoholics out there. There aren't even any fucking meetings out there!"

"There are three meetings a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, right down Highway 19, in Kimble," Dr. Miller said. "And if you go south on Highway 19, there are meetings every single day in DeGarde, so don't give me that shit you can't go to a meeting just 'cause you live in Bender."

Cathy had a thought pop into her head and started to giggle.

"Care to share with the ret of us?" Dr. Miller said.

"I couldn't help but think," Cathy said. "I hope she doesn't have a bender when she's living in Bender!"

"Kiss my fucking ass," Jamie spat angrily.

"Again, Jamie, I don't give you a very favorable prognosis of success; you've not done much in here, and haven't laid any groundwork for out there," Dr. Miller said.

"And you're God?" Jamie said sarcastically. "You know everything?"

"No, I am not God, and I sincerely hope that I'm wrong, but I don't think so," Dr. Miler agreed.

"Y'all can all just kiss my ass," Jamie said and stormed out of the meeting room.

"Again, I don't give you much chance for success," Dr. Miller said and flipped her notes over. "And, Cathy, graduating in one week? How do you feel about that?"

"Scared," " Cathy admitted. "I don't even know where I'm going. I'm sure Mr. Hayes' already evicted me."

Jamie packed her suitcase and happily, gladly tossed the damned hospital gown into the toilet. This Lakewood CDU and their stupid rules could all just go to hell. Insisting that the patients all wear hospital gowns so that they'd all be alike, all on the same level, no one better than or less than.

Well, she was a lot better than any of them. She had a husband that had a good paying job, a great paying job and four children that loved and adored her. And a lover, the father of her twins.

Briefly she wondered what Ed would do if he ever found out that Joseph Marcoloni was actually Bill and Elizabeth's father.

"Probably just sit there and cry like a big baby," she thought.

The idea actually made her smirk.

"Wonder if Joey missed me; never called or came by," Jamie wondered.

----

Paul started up the radial arm saw and carefully cut through the maple board. He measured the piece again and nodded in satisfaction. He cut the next piece and again measured the new piece.

The router hollowed out the wood to a depth of one and one half inches. The stencil of the heart guided him as he carefully gouged the hardwood.

After he'd finished the four bottom halves, he started on the four top halves. The belt sander readied all eight pieces for the coats of stain, stain that would give the wood a deep red tone.

He loved working with his hands. Loved working on the classic automobiles he and his father sold. Loved making things out of wood and metal. The University of Louisiana at Monroe had an excellent school of construction projects management. He'd already been accepted and would start the fall semester of 2002.

He wondered if Cindy Jensen ever looked at the wooden heart he'd made for her last year. Knowing her, probably not. It was probably jammed in the bottom drawer of her dresser, under all the clothes she no longer wore because they were two minutes out of fashion.

His cell phone rang and he smiled, as it was Cindy Broussard's number that popped up.

"Hey Cindy, what's up?" he asked.

----

The three girls sat on Cindy's bed and squealed and screamed into the cell phone. Homework done, dinner out of the way, three more days until the Sweetheart Dance, they were excited, on pins and needles.

"Oh, that's right," he teased. "The Sweetheart Dance!"

He faked a cough into the phone.

"Hmm, I think I might be coming down with a cold or something," he said. "Might not be able to make it; y'all wouldn't be too disappointed, would y'all?"

"You're going even if we have to drag your dead body there, Buddy Boy," Pam demanded, which set the three girls off into giggles at that idea.

He slapped at his throbbing erection; just talking to his girlfriends had that effect on him. Glancing at his watch, he realized it was almost eight thirty; he still had a ton of homework to get to.

But he also wanted to spend a few more minutes listening to their voices.

----

"My first client and it's a divorce," Marie complained. "He's going to have his wife served with the papers on Friday; she's in a treatment center for alcoholism."

"Friday? This close to Valentine's Day?" Bob asked. "Kind of cold, huh?"

"Yeah, well, she'd carried on an affair for twenty years," Marie said. "Also, she's been in treatment for her alcoholism, let's see, this is her sixth time."

"Well, you know what they say," Bob smirked. "Third times a charm."

"Yeah, but a divorce?" Marie complained again. "Why'd I have to get a divorce my very first case?"

----

It was a card, a simple card. He thought and thought and finally wrote out his feelings for her; she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen and he just couldn't believe that he was lucky enough to be with her.

Teddy hoped it would be enough. He wanted to get her diamonds and pearls and all of that, but he was tapped out, Matt was tapped out, Billy was tapped out, Jimmy was tapped out. The card, and hopeful enough gas for his car to get them there and back.

Chapter 48

Marie actually cried when she saw the wooden heart sitting on the table in front of her usual seat. The boys were so sweet; they gave her the seat at the head of the table.

Inside of the wooden box, Bob had put a simple card and some hard candy. There was also a card from Paul, just a simple, sweet card.

"For your desk at your new office," Paul said and she hugged him tightly.

It wasn't until the door closed behind him that Marie wondered what Paul was doing up so early.

----

Bill Broussard brought the tray to his bedroom and put the tray on the bed next to his wife.

"Coffee, juice, and scrambled eggs," he said and kissed her. "Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart."

"You're the best," she smiled.

"No, Baby," he said and kissed her again. "You are."

----

Jake carried the tray to the bedroom and set it noisily not the dresser; Beaux was lurking around for any chance to get at the tomato and cheese omelet.

"Where'd you learn to cook that?" Bobbi laughed.

"Been married to you for nineteen years," he smiled. "Bound to learn something sooner or later."

"Well, hurry up and give it here," she demanded. "I've got to get up and fix the girls' breakfast."

"Already taken care of that," he smiled. "They're getting cinnamon oatmeal."

He leaned closer to her.

"I put red food coloring in it for them, its Valentine's Day," he said.

"Jake Broussard, I love you," she said.

"Barbara Broussard, I love you too," he smiled.

"Barbara?" she smiled. "You only call me that when you think you're getting some."

"Hey, tomato and cheese omelet, toast, coffee, if you fixed all of that, YOU'D get some too," he smiled.

"Baby, I'd get me some if I fixed you a bowl of cereal," she laughed.

----

Bill Broussard grudgingly smiled at Paul as he accepted the bag from the young man.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Mr. Broussard," Paul said and returned to the Impala for the other two bags.

"Damn it, boy," Bill thought as he closed the door. "I want to hate you but it's damned near impossible."

He set the bag down on the table where Cindy would fix her bowl of cereal in just about thirty minutes.

Jake Broussard sternly told Beaux to be quiet; Candy and Pam were still asleep as he marched down the hallway to the front door.

"Hello Mr. Broussard," Paul smiled politely as he handed Jake the two bags.

"Damned boy," Jake thought as he smiled wistfully. "I want so bad to just hate you."

He set the bags on the table where Candy and Pam would be sitting in...he looked at the kitchen clock, in about twenty minutes. He'd better hurry up on the oatmeal if it was going to be ready in time.

----

Jamie sullenly fixed breakfast for Elizabeth and Bill. Ed had left early in the morning, long before she was even awake. There was no card, no flowers, and no strand of pearls. In the nearly thirty years they'd been together, dating, marriage, Ed had always remembered to get her a little token of his affection.

She looked around; no one was around. She ducked into the large walk-in pantry and took a big gulp out of her bottle of gin.

She coughed, gagged and nearly vomited, then looked at the bottle and sniffed it. 8

"That little mother fucker," she snarled.

He'd poured out the gin and poured in straight lemon juice. He knew if she said anything about it, it would only mean that she'd drank it; how else would she have known it wasn't gin?

He'd pay for that. She wasn't sure how, but she'd make him pay for it. Pay for tampering with her gin, and pay for forgetting all about Valentine's Day.

True, she hadn't gotten him anything, but then again, she'd been in treatment; when was she supposed to go shopping?

She hoped Joey would like the red boxer shorts.

----

"You only seal it if you're going to mail it," Matt told him as he prepared to lick the flap of the envelope.

"Then what?" Teddy asked. "Just walk around with it flopping open like that?"

"No, butt face," Matt said and showed him. "You just tuck it in."

"Thanks," Teddy said and affectionately punched Matt.

"You're welcome," Matt said and punched him back.

Dick Davis sighed. His least favorite job in the whole world was serving petitions of divorce. If he was serving it to a man, they sometimes wanted to get physical. He would have to add injury to insult and take them down. Then, if the altercation had been serious enough, he'd have to arrest them. If it were a woman at the receiving end, sometimes they'd cry and scream and carry on. He hated leaving them, the emotional basket cases sobbing and weeping.

Once, he had a woman try to claw his eyes out; as if it was his fault her husband was filing for divorce. He'd had to arrest her, kicking and screaming. The funniest thing about that whole incident, though, was the outcome. Her husband bailed her out, took her home, and they'd been together ever since.

Another time, he had the woman drag him into her bedroom and fucked him damned near comatose. He screwed her in all three of her holes. When they were done, she calmly wiped her face clean of his come on one of her husband's pillows, then wiped her pussy clean on another, and used the comforter to wipe the sticky residue of their sex from her raw, dripping anus.

"Thanks," she said, and shoved him out of the trailer.

He'd seen Jamie Baggett around town, knew who she was, knew who her husband was. Even if she offered, though, he'd not be fucking her. She was attractive enough, but he did not like her attitude; as if her husband's job made her better than everyone else.

"And you ain't nothing but a fucking drunk," Dick thought and again checked his equipment.

----

Cindy thought she'd faint when she saw the wooden heart. When she lifted the hinged lid, she found a simple card from Paul, telling her how beautiful she was in his eyes. There were also some earrings, not cheap costume jewelry, but nice gold hoops, and a solid gold crucifix and gold chain. There was also a good-sized handful of hard candy.

He'd signed the card 'Love.'

Bobbi could hear the squeals loud and clear; Candy and Pam were both shrieking about something.

Smiling, she got out of the bed and picked up the remnants of her breakfast. She and Beaux had certainly enjoyed the omelet. The coffee, as usual, however, was way too strong.

Two wooden hearts, two sets of earrings, two gold crucifixes and chains. There was also a good-sized amount of hard candy, which Beaux was sniffing around.

And Paul had signed the cards 'Love.'

"I love him so much," Pam confided to Candy.

"Me too," Candy said and they squealed again.

----

Marie couldn't take her eyes off of the engagement ring. Donald Pelechet and Mark Richards both congratulated her; both also wondered about Bob Robichaux. They knew of the man and his classic automobile sales lot. He was a reasonably attractive man; what did he see in the horse faced Marie Soileau?

----

Bill slapped his forehead; it was Valentine's Day; that meant Elaine would expect something, a card or something.

Elizabeth smiled happily as Teddy stood on her doorstep, card in hand. She pulled him inside and dragged him to the kitchen to meet her mother.

Jamie was polite, as polite as she could be while desperate for a dink. After the introductions were made, Elizabeth dragged Teddy to the breakfast room while she read the card.

"I really wish I could get you, you know, like something real nice or something," Teddy stammered.

"Do you mean it?" Elizabeth asked as she held up the card. "What you wrote here?"

"Well, yeah," Teddy said.

"Then there's nothing you could ever buy me that I'd want more," Elizabeth said and kissed him.

"Whew!" Teddy exclaimed. "You brush your teeth yet?"

"Nope," she laughed and playfully breathed in his face. "But if you REALLY loved me, that wouldn't matter!"

"Love is blind, Elizabeth," Teddy pinched his nose. "Don't say nothing about sense of smell."

"Fine, whatever," Elizabeth laughed and pushed him toward the door. "Get out of here so I can get ready for school."

Bill nearly knocked Teddy over as he raced for the door. He did not feel in necessary to apologize to the little loser. He had to hurry up and run to the drugstore before getting to school, to get Elaine a stupid card, maybe a box of chocolates.

----

Paul laughed when Pam gave him the stuffed bunny rabbit. The fur was a bright red.

"Yeah, Beaux kept wanting to get it," Candy told him.

"It's 'cause I'm a 'snuggles bunny,'" Pam whispered to Paul.

"Ahem!" Sister Andrea cleared her throat, letting them know they were to get no closer, no physical contact between male and female students.

"Yes, yes you are," he laughed and squeezed the bunny to his chest.

"God, I love him so much," Cindy thought as she watched him treat the stupid stuffed animal with affection.

"He's the best," Candy thought as he tucked the rabbit under his arm and headed to class.

"You're going to walk around with that stupid thing all day?" Candy asked, laughing.

"Shut up!" Pam said. "It's not stupid!"

"Well, yeah," Paul said. "I wouldn't want Beaux to get it."

"I love him," Pam thought as he walked down the hall, graciously accepting the jeers and taunts of his fellow classmates. "God, I love him so much."

Elaine was appropriately gracious about the card and box of candy, but it was obvious to her that Bill had run out to get it at the last minute. When Elizabeth showed her the card that Teddy had gotten for her, Elaine was jealous. Yes, the card that Bill bought was twice the size of the little one that Teddy had gotten for Elizabeth, but the genuine love was overwhelmingly evident.

"Aw, Paulie!" Bill taunted. "What a cute bunny wabbit!"

"Hey thanks, Bill," Paul said. "Want to come pet my bunny?"

Bill glared at the students that dared laugh at him.

Chapter 49

Paul checked again; yes, the room at the Ramada Inn had been reserved and confirmed. He'd rented the room with the hot tub/whirlpool in the center of the room.

He checked; yes, the limousine had been reserved and confirmed. He'd rented it for six hours. Limousines were a rare sight in Bender; the girls would feel like royalty, like queens for the evening.

Hashim playfully refused to take his reservation for a table for four that evening.

"Mr. Paul, even we packed to the rooftop, you and girls get table," he said. "Even I put you in the kitchen, you get seat."

"Thanks, hashim," Paul said.

----

"I don't think it was worth all that money," Pam whispered again as they left Miss Helena's.

"Shut up," Candy laughed. "You should see yourself! You look great!"

"So do you," Cindy told Candy.

"And you look so cute!" Candy told Cindy.

"Yeah, I like what they did to your hair," Pam told her as they piled into the Toyota.

----

"Aw, yeah!" Matt enthused. "Aw, yeah! You the man! You the man!"

"Shut up," Teddy said, embarrassed.

"You do look good in a tux," Jimmy admitted.

"Damned thing's tight," Teddy complained.

"Yeah, I told Andy to pad the pants so it'd look like you actually have a penis or something," Matt teased.

"Hey, fuck you!" Teddy yelled. "I got a weenie!"

"Virgin!" Jimmy, Matt, and Billy all proclaimed.

"Uh uh!" Teddy protested.

"Uh huh," Billy said. "See, when you're a non-virgin, it's a cock. Virgin, weenie, non-virgin, cock. Got it?"

"Don't forget the flowers," Matt called out.

----

Elizabeth wondered where her mother was. She'd been there for breakfast yesterday, then wasn't there when she'd gotten home. Dad was quiet about the whole thing, just shrugging his shoulders when Bill asked.

She checked her reflection in the mirror again. Miss Helena's had done a fantastic job, as usual. Her hair and nails and make-up were all perfection personified.

The nearly transparent bra and panties looked extremely sexy on her, as did the thigh high stockings. She smiled softly; the four-inch heels on her shoes would put her about two inches taller than Teddy.

Checking her bedside clock, she decided she'd better hurry, whether her mom was there or not.

----

"You look nice," Carmen grumbled.

"Wow," Elise chimed in. "You look really nice in that dress."

"Uh huh, as much as that dress cost, you're wearing that dress for the rest of your life, you hear?" Carmen said. "Married, even buried."

Even Bill had to admit, she looked very attractive in the dress. And she'd whispered to him over the phone that she was not wearing any panties underneath.

They endured Carmen's insistence on taking nearly a whole roll of pictures on her cheap camera before finally leaving for dinner at Manny's.

----

Ed Baggett was very polite, almost warm to Teddy. He smiled softly as Teddy gawked at Elizabeth, his beautiful Elizabeth. No matter what the DNA tests might show, as far as he was concerned, Elizabeth was his little girl.

They both smiled happily for the expensive camera; Ed didn't really know how to operate it. He prayed that the pictures came out; Elizabeth looked so beautiful in that peach colored dress and Teddy really looked like a fine young man in his tuxedo.

----

"Oh, stop it!" Bobbi hissed as Jake sobbed.

"I can't help it," he said. "My little girl's all grown up!"

Candy, Cindy, and Pam posed and modeled for the numerous photographs that Bill and Bobbi snapped. Beaux started barking as he heard a strange car pull up and Emily looked out the window.

"Oh, my goodness!" she burst into laughter. "That boy's gone all out!"

The driver opened the door and Paul stepped out, resplendent in startling white tuxedo. He carefully carried the three boxes from the Lafayette florist's as he walked to the door.

"Oh, wow!" Paul said as the three beautiful girls in their ball gowns greeted him.

They smiled and posed for more pictures and Bill Broussard gritted his teeth. The viewfinder of the camera showed him the adoring looks his daughter was giving the handsome young man. When Paul asked him to please print him some duplicates, Bill both loved the young man, and hated him.