The Broussard Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a sponsor the other day; she's got fifteen years of sobriety," Cathy said as they sat on the stone bench in front of the small school house the meeting was geeing held in.

"That's great!" he smiled.

Actually he was quite relieved. He'd been afraid that Cathy was just going through the treatment center in order to get her children back. He had some very strong feelings for the pudgy young woman, but he wasn't about to jeopardize his sobriety by being in a relationship with a drunk. The news that she actually had a sponsor, one with substantial sobriety, was very encouraging to him.

"Yeah, she's kind of hard-core, says everything's out of the Big Book with her," Cathy said.

""Good, good," Ray smiled and nodded in greeting to another police officer.

"Um, what I wanted to talk with you about," Cathy started and stopped, then started again. "I talked with Dr. Miller and with my sponsor, and they both tell me I should be honest and up front with you and let you know what's going on with me."

"Um, okay," Ray, said, nervously.

"Ray, I realized something the other night; I was looking all over for you," Cathy said. "You said you were on duty and wouldn't be at the meeting, but I was still looking for you and I was looking for you because I'm in love with you."

"That's it?" Ray asked. "That's what you had to tell me?"

"Um, yeah," Cathy said, tears beginning to pool in her eyes.

This was what Dr. Miller had meant; she couldn't pin her sobriety on Ray, on his approval, on his love.

"Cathy, I already knew that," he said and took her hand in his. "And I hope you already know I'm in love with you too."

Dr. Miller rolled her eyes playfully, but couldn't hide her smile as an elated Cathy bounced back into the meeting and took her seat.

----

"If I hear one more word about how much this is costing you," Emily Broussard warned Bill.

"Damn, Honey, money doesn't grow on trees," Bill said.

"Baby, I know that, and I know you were saving up for a bass boat, but this is Cindy's happiness we're talking about," she said and held him closely. "Come on, I'll make it up to you."

"You're going to make up for a bass boat?" he said. "I can't wait to see this!"

"You might have to call in sick tomorrow," she whispered in his ear as she cupped his balls in her hand.

----

"It's this real pretty peach color," Elizabeth told Teddy.

She lowered her voice.

"Shows off my boobs and all," she said and giggled as Teddy groaned into the phone.

She lightly scratched at her pubic mound. There was still some stubble, but she'd pass the razor over it again tomorrow. Elaine, that goof ball, really didn't know the first thing about shaving her pussy, other than lather it up and drag a razor through. She'd actually slapped her forehead when Elizabeth had asked about putting baby oil or lotion on it to minimize the itching.

Teddy strummed the guitar strings with his left hand as he listened to Elizabeth talking. He curled his fingers around the smooth neck and formed an E chord, then an E7 chord. He was going to miss this guitar, but as Matt was always telling him, he sucked at playing it.

Chapter 46

"Son of a bitch!" Paul groaned as he and Bob struggled with the cast iron bed frame.

"Yeah," Bob grunted in agreement.

They'd managed to slide it out another few feet and Bob was feeling around with his feet for the padded piano dolly.

"Nicky's supposed to be here helping," Bob grunted.

"He said he's on his way," Marie said as she looked into the dark interior of the box truck. "But it looks like y'all got most of it done already."

"We're here!" Candy shrieked and tried to climb into the box truck.

"Hey Snow White," Bob teased. "Three of the dwarfs are here."

"Not funny, Dad," Paul smiled. "They're not dwarfs, they're 'height challenged.'"

"Honey, use the ramp before you hurt yourself," Bob demanded and Candy, Cindy, and Pam dutifully walked to the end of the ramp and climbed into the box truck.

"Hey," Paul said and kissed Candy.

"Hi," she smiled.

"Hi," he said and kissed Cindy.

"Hi Paul," she said and stepped aside.

"Hi," he said and Pam stood on tiptoes for her kiss.

"Okay, okay, now that we got all that out the way," Bob groused.

"Yeah, what you want us to do?" Candy asked.

"Girls, the hard stuff's inside," Marie called up and the three of them tramped back down the ramp and followed Marie into the house.

"Where's this thing going?" Paul asked when they managed to get the heavy frame onto the dolly.

Hard stuff's inside, my ass. "Spare bedroom," Paul grunted and slowly backed up to the ramp.

"Damn it!" Paul thought as they entered the house.

Cindy was bent over, digging around in a box. All that was visible was her plump ass and lightly freckled legs. Her cut-off shorts molded themselves across the ample expanse of her ass. Paul's cock began to swell at the thought of easing those shorts down, thrusting his cock into her tightly clenched anus.

"Lovely view," Paul said and Cindy squealed in laughter.

"Shut up," she giggled and tried to straighten up. She was trapped inside of the box.

Paul groaned again; Pam was kneeling on the floor, unwrapping whatever Cindy had dug out of the box. Her breasts threatened to spill out of the front of the loose tee shirt. Paul recognized it as the tee shirt he'd given to her. She sensed his eyes on her and looked up and smiled.

"Marie and Candy were busy dusting off the bookshelves. The cut-off shorts that Candy wore had worked themselves up, exposing the bottom of her buttocks. She looked over and smiled as she made a production of pulling the shorts out of the crack of her ass. She giggled as Paul groaned.

"Love you," she mouthed and returned her attention to the shelves.

"Need to take a break?" Bob smirked.

"Shut up," Paul said. "Like you don't ever have that problem.

----

"Hey Matt," Teddy called out as his big brother walked past the open door of his bedroom.

"What you want, butt face?" Matt asked.

"Hey, listen, I'm selling my guitar," Teddy said. "Can I borrow about fifty bucks until it's sold?"

"Selling your... Why are you selling your guitar? Teddy, you love that stupid piece of shit," Matte asked.

"Man, shut up, it's not a stupid piece of shit," Teddy defended.

"That doesn't answer my question," Matt said and jumped on top of Teddy and started tickling him.

"Get off me, you big homo," Teddy yelled.

"Matt, get off your brother," Mr. Lemoine ordered.

"You heard him, you big ugly fag, get off me," Teddy said.

"Teddy, why've you selling your guitar?" Matt asked again.

"'Cause I want to get some flowers for Elizabeth, and a stupid corsage, and I don't got no money left," Teddy said.

"I'll give you the money for the flowers," Matt said and reached for his wallet. "Got your tux yet?"

"Tux?" Teddy asked. "Man, what's wrong with my blue suit?"

"Teddy, this is a tux occasion," Matt said and stood up. "Get your keys, little girl."

"What?" Teddy asked. "Why?? Where're we going?"

"Get you a tuxedo, get your flowers, maybe get your skirts altered; you need some more miniskirts?" Matt said.

"Damn it, Matt, I don't have any money," Teddy whined.

"And you'll pay me back, dumb ass," Matt said. "Teddy, this is a HUGE deal, you got to go all out for this."

----

"Yeah, they're all down at Paul's, helping them move some stuff," Jake said. "Bet if we needed them to move a piece of paper, we'd get nothing but whining and crying."

"Yeah," Bill agreed and sipped his coffee.

That was one thing Emily had on Bobbi; Emily knew how to make a good cup of coffee. Bobbi's was always too weak. And God help them if Jake made it. You could use his coffee to paint the walls.

"This Sweetheart Dance, it's a real big deal, huh?" Bill asked Jake.

"Yeah, it's the biggest, even bigger than Homecoming," Jake agreed and thought back to their own Sweetheart Dance.

>>>

Barbara Breaux was, bar none, the most beautiful girl at St. Thomas, probably in all of Bender. Jake screwed up all of his courage and, with his buddies watching, walked the twenty miles across the noisy cafeteria. The beautiful blonde smiled up at him as he stopped at the table where she held court. Looking into her brown eyes, he tried, but nothing came out.

"Hi Jake," she finally said and smiled widely.

"Hey yourself, beautiful," he tried to say, but still nothing came out.

"Why don't you sit down?" Barbara said and Patsy moved over a chair to give Jake some room.

"You know the Sweetheart Dance is coming up?" Barbara said and squeezed Jake's hand tightly. "I'd love to go to that!"

"Well, then maybe you and I should go to that," he finally found his voice.

"Really? Jake, you really want to go? With me?" Barbara asked excitedly.

"There's no one else I'd rather go with," he said honestly.

"You got the tickets yet?" she asked and Jake admitted he did not, but would have them before the end of the day.

She was making her own dress; had started making it shortly after New Year's Day in anticipation of being asked. Mike Lapointe probably assumed she'd be his date; she'd been his date for the Homecoming Prom and they went out on dates from time to time, but there was nothing serious between them. Not that Mike wouldn't have loved to be serious between Barbara's legs; he'd tried often enough and hard enough. Barbara had told him quite firmly she was waiting for 'Mr. Right' and Mike Lapointe was not Mr. Right.

(Patsy Ham had felt terrible about trying to steal Mike away from Barbara, but he was so handsome, with his dark curly hair and blue eyes. Plus that, he didn't make fun of her for being a midget, treated her like she was completely normal.

But the moment he'd pulled his pants back up, he didn't look at her twice.)

Jake couldn't take his eyes off of the beauty that came down the stairs. Her mother and Patsy had helped with her hair and make-up. She was stunning; he couldn't believe she was going to be his date.

"Stop gawking, boy," her father gruffly ordered.

They danced a few times but Zack had been ordered by Brother Dominick to keep the numbers fast; no slow songs. Brother Dominick and Coach Jones kept circling the dance floor, making sure that no one got too close, too amorous.

"Let's go," Barbara whispered to Jake.

"Oh, okay," Jake said, disappointed.

True, he couldn't dance worth a hoot, but he was enjoying being the envy of all the other guys there. Normally, they looked right past him; he was a nobody in their eyes. But he was there with Barbara Breaux and she looked absolutely breath taking tonight.

"Didn't say we were going home," she whispered then giggled as his jaw dropped.

"Let's go!" he agreed and they left.

She directed him to The Basin; he'd heard about it, but had never been there, wasn't sure what was the right place to park and what was not.

They kissed for a few minutes and she pulled back and smiled at him.

"You've kissed a lot of girls, huh?" she playfully accused him.

"No, you're the first," he admitted

"Stop it, I am not!" she laughed and slapped his arm.

"Barbara, I swear, you are," he admitted.

"Really?" she asked and started kissing him again.

"Really," he said when she pulled away from him again.

"And I better be the last," she whispered in his ear, and then pulled him down on top of her.

<<<

"They can't go," Jake ordered as he barged into the sewing room.

"Jesus Christ, Jake!" Emily complained. "Give me a heart attack!"

"What?" Bobbi asked.

"The Sweetheart Dance," Jake said. "They can't go."

"But why not?" Bobbi asked.

"Baby, you remember ours?" Jake asked, tears beginning to fill his eyes.

"Yes, Sweetheart, I do," Bobbi said and squeezed his hand firmly. "But Sweetheart, we can't hold on to them forever. Candy's eighteen now, and Pam's nineteen."

----

"I swear, Miss Marie," Pam said as she scraped her plate clean. "You're almost as good as Miss Bobbi."

"Well thank you," Marie smiled.

"Yeah, my Mom's the best," Candy agreed. "But you're a pretty good cook to."

"Well, got to keep my man happy," Marie laughed and patted Bob's belly.

"I can think of another way to keep my man happy," Pam thought as she looked across the table at Paul.

When he smiled like that, when he looked at her, she just knew she was in love with him. She didn't miss his looks at Candy or at Cindy, and did feel a slight twinge of jealousy. She also hated herself for feeling that little bit of jealousy; there were there first. If anything, they should be mad at her, resent her intrusion. Instead, they welcomed her wholeheartedly.

----

Matt laughed, as Teddy stood, very uncomfortable, as the obviously gay man measured him for the tuxedo.

"Next Friday?" Andy asked Matt.

"No, this Friday," Matt corrected.

"That's what I meant," Andy said.

"Um, how much?" Teddy asked.

"Nothing," Andy said and smiled. "Hey Matt, where you getting the flowers?"

"Where you think?" Matt asked.

"Go right across the street, tell them I sent you," Andy said. "Hey Teddy, be a dear and make sure you dry clean the tux before you bring it back, okay?"

"Okay," Teddy agreed.

"Yeah, I'll make sure he does," Matt agreed and the two brothers left the store.

"He's a homo and a half, huh?" Teddy snickered when they reached the street and looked both ways.

"The word is gay, Teddy," Matt said.

"How you know him anyway?" Teddy asked as they walked rapidly across the street.

"He's my friend," Matt said.

"Really?" Teddy asked. "You friends with a fag?"

"The word is' gay,'" Matt repeated. "Fag or faggot is kind of a dirty word, makes it sound like something to be ashamed of."

Teddy's eyes opened wide, comprehension setting in.

"Teddy, I've already told Mom and Dad," Matt said and looked at his baby brother.

Andy watched through the window as his lover and his lover's younger brother talked. He smiled in relief as he saw the two brothers hug each other tightly.

I don't care if you're a big old fag," Teddy declared. "You're still my favorite brother."

"You're my favorite brother too, even if you do smell like a big old fart," Matt said and steered him toward the flower shop. "And your guitar playing sucks."

----

"If I hear one more word out of you," Carmen warned hoarsely. "You're not going at all."

Elaine huffed. It wasn't her fault that the dress was five hundred and eighty nine dollars. The peach color had really emphasized her blonde hair and her light tan, as well as her brown eyes. Plus, the low cut front slowed off her boobs to their best advantage.

"It's ten percent off if you apply for a Ballard's card," the sales girl offered.

"Honey, it'd have to be a whole hell of a lot more than that," Carmen spat.

"Hey, this one's pretty nice too," Elise, offered and Elaine looked at the pale yellow dress.

It wasn't as perfect as the peach one, but it was nice. Carmen still did not like the three hundred and twenty nine dollar price tag, but grudgingly agreed to it.

"Thanks, Squirt," Elaine said.

"Don't call me that!" Elise squealed.

Chapter 47

Marie interviewed with Pelechet and Richards and had an offer of associate before twenty minutes had elapsed.

"Talked with Mickey," Donald Pelechet admitted. "He and I were at LSU together."

"Mickey Ross?" Marie asked.

"Uh huh, hadn't changed much," Donald smiled. "Still takes him five minutes just to say 'good morning.'"

"That's Mickey," Marie agreed.

"Anyway, he said we'd be nuts to pass you up; they were real disappointed to lose you," he went on. "And for Mickey to say ANYTHING nice about someone, they had to really impress him."

Donald stood up. "Come on, let me show you your office."

He turned and looked over his shoulder at her.

"That is, if you take the job," he said hopefully. "I think we'd benefit from having us a big city lawyer here."

Marie called Bob from the parking lot of Pelechet and Richards and gave him the good news. She was here to stay; she had a job, she had a home, and she had a man.

"Not necessarily in that order," she laughed.

"Honey Bunny, I don't care what order I fall in, just as long as I'm in there somewhere," he laughed.

----

"God, Pam, that looks so good on you!" Candy squealed as Pam stood in the fitting room at Ballard's.

Pam fidgeted with the thong back of the panties; they were digging into the crack of her butt, even though she was trying them on over her own cotton bikini briefs. Cindy and Candy both giggled at her consternation.

"But it's digging into my butt," she whispered hotly.

"It's supposed to," Candy said.

"I'm supposed to walk around all night with this thing digging in my butt?" Pam asked.

"You get used to it," the sales girl smiled. "After a while, you forget it's even there."

"No way," Pam declared, but, looking in the mirror, had to agree that it was pretty sexy on her.

The strapless bra was bright red, matching the panties and the garter belt and the sales girl had found stockings in the petite section. The bra pushed her breasts together and squashed them upward, giving her some very nice cleavage indeed. She looked at the reflection from the side too and couldn't help but admire the profile it gave her. She was pretty sexy in this get-up.

"She'll take it," Candy assured the sales girl.

"Candy, it's a lot of money," Pam whispered again.

"And what'd my Daddy tell you?" Candy said and dug around in her purse. "Huh? He said don't even look at the price tag."

"Shoes, bra, panties, stockings," Cindy ticked off the items on her fingers. "And we're going to Miss Helena's on Saturday for hair and nails and we're all set!"

"How much is Miss Helena's?" Pam asked.

"I've never gotten out of there less than eighty bucks," the sales girl said as she put the receipt in front of Candy to sign.

"Eighty bucks?" Pam said in shock.

The hairstyle the sales girl wore didn't look like it was worth eighty bucks to Pam. She bit her tongue before she said anything though.

"Eighty bucks?" Pam said again as they piled into the Toyota.

"That is a bit steep," Cindy agreed.

"But it's supposed to be so worth it," Candy assured them as she started the car. "Everybody buckle up."

"You're driving, we have to," Pam said from the back seat and giggled as Candy stuck her tongue out at her.

----

Elizabeth couldn't resist; she pulled the dress out and looked at it again. The peach color was absolutely perfect and the cut of it was fantastic. Daddy had blown a gasket at the five hundred and eighty nine dollar price tag, but what was done was done.

She wondered if her mom would be out of the treatment center in time to see her in the dress. If not, she'd have to make sure to get a couple of photographs of her and Teddy.

"You're going to wear that dress out before you even get to put it on," Ed Baggett said teasingly from the doorway of her bedroom and she screamed in surprise.

"Sorry, sugar booger," he said. "Didn't mean to scare you; door was open."

"It's such a pretty dress," she said and hung it back in to the closet again.

"Six hundred bucks, it better be," Bill said from behind their father.

It really irked him that she was putting out all this effort on getting all dressed up for Teddy Lemoine. The scrawny little shit didn't deserve the beautiful Elizabeth.

He smirked again. He'd seen Teddy's older brother and that fag at the tuxedo shop. He remembered Matt from when Matt went to St. Thomas. They didn't think he saw them, but when that queer that worked there went into the back, Bill had seen them kissing each other.

He couldn't wait to pop that one out on Teddy; his big brother was a big homo. That ought to take him down a few notches in Elizabeth's eyes.

"It your money?" Ed barked at his son. "Huh? Did she spend one dime of your money?"