The Broussard Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wit squeals, Candy and Pam raced to their bedroom to get their swimsuits; Paul had told the Broussard's that they would most likely be going out to Brian's house immediately following the dance and Brian had a large hot tub. Cindy ran next door to get her swim suit, completely missing the fact that there was a large white limousine sitting in front of Candy's house.

"Jake Broussard, if you don't stop crying," Bobbi hissed, close to tears herself.

We're going in a limo?" Pam gasped as they stepped outside into the night air.

--------

Bill Baggett kept looking at Elaine as they ate. She really did look beautiful tonight. There were a few other couples from St. Thomas at Manny's and he nodded in greeting to those that deserved greeting. He also noticed, even as attractive as some of the young ladies looked, they did not compare with Elaine tonight.

----

"Be about thirty minutes," Hashimsaid apologetically to Teddy and Elizabeth.

Teddy was mortified; it had not occurred to him that Bombay's might be busy on Saturday night.

"It's okay," Elizabeth whispered to him, but he was still embarrassed.

"Ah, Mr. Paul, hello beautiful ladies!" Hashim greeted the quartet?

"Hi Hashim," Cindy, Candy, and Pam squealed excitedly.

"Got you large table right over here," Hashim pointed to the large table.

They sat and Paul looked around at the very busy restaurant. There were no empty tables, and many of the couples and groups looked as if they weren't nearly ready to end their meals. He looked back at Teddy and Elizabeth, waiting.

"Girls do you mind if Teddy and Elizabeth join us?" he asked. "I mean, I want y'all all to myself, but..."

He couldn't help but laugh as they squealed and chattered. He got to his feet and walked over to Teddy and Elizabeth.

"Hey, we'd love it if y'all would join us," he said. "I mean, I know y'all want to be alone and all, but..."

"Want to?" Elizabeth asked, deferring to Teddy's choice.

"Sure, thanks," Teddy said. "That'd be great."

Hashim rolled his eyes at Paul.

"When I die, I pray God let me come back as you, Mr. Paul," he said.

----

Bill grudgingly posed for the photographer and agreed to pay for four copies, one for himself and three for Elaine.

"See, I want to send one to my dad, and one for my mom, and one for me," she explained, as if Bill cared why he was spending twelve dollars a copy.

Janice handed them each a ballot slip so that they could vote for the king and queen of the Dance.

"Don't vote yet, though," she advised. "Not everyone's here yet."

"But I already know I'm going to vote for her," Bill told Janice and quickly penciled Elaine's name in the space for queen, and voted for himself as king.

The music was thumping at an unbearable volume and they joined the few couples already on the dance floor.

----

Marie giggled uncontrollably. She and Bob were playing hide and seek, like a bunch of kids. They were both naked, though; Paul would be out of the house until the wee hours of the morning.

She knew he had to be in here, she could sense him. She checked the closet and squealed as he pulled her into the dark recess, then shut the door.

"Tag, you're it," she laughed and hugged him tightly.

"How much?" Teddy asked Paul when Hashim brought Paul the check.

"How 'bout I get this one?" Paul asked.

He knew the Lemoines, knew that they didn't have a whole lot of money. It wasn't that the Robichauxs were rich, but they did better than most. He could easily afford the one hundred and fifty eight dollar meal.

"Um, okay, thanks," Teddy, said. "How 'bout I get the tip?"

"Damn, wish you'd said that before I already wrote it in," Paul said easily.

"Bye, beautiful ladies!" Hashim called out. "Next time you leave him home, come see poor lonely Hashim, okay?"

"Aw!" they sighed, each giving him a friendly hug before leaving the restaurant.

"Aw, too cool!" Teddy said as he saw the limousine.

The driver jumped to attention and opened the door for the quartet.

"See you there," Paul called out as he climbed into the limousine behind Candy, Cindy, and Pam.

"Can the driver see us?" Pam whispered as the door closed.

"I don't think so," Paul said. "Why?"

In answer, she jammed her tongue into his mouth and kissed him frantically. He felt Candy's, or Cindy's hands on his arm and chest as Pam's own small hands rubbed his chest through his tuxedo shirt.

"Me next," Candy whispered in his ear and he reluctantly pulled away from Pam's hungry kiss.

"I love you," Pam whispered as he sucked Candy's hot tongue into his mouth.

"Mm Hmm," he murmured and she continued to rub his chest as he and Candy kissed hotly.

Reluctantly, Pam got up and sat down on the rear-facing seat and Cindy slid over next to Paul.

Candy relinquished his lips and looked over at Pam. She got up and sat down next to Pam and put her arm around the smaller girl's shoulders.

"Got a kiss for me?" she whispered in Pam's ear and Pam smiled and kissed Candy's pouting lips.

"By the way," Paul said when he and Cindy finally broke free. "I kind of lied to y'all."

"What?" all three demanded.

"We're not really going to Brian's party, unless y'all really want to go smoke a bunch of weed and get all drunk and stupid."

"I brought my bikini for nothing?" Candy shrilled.

"No, we're going somewhere else, that's all," Paul, laughed. Believe me, there's a hot tub there and everything.

"Where?" Cindy whispered, and then shook her head no. "No, it doesn't matter where, anywhere is fine."

----

Elaine mused to herself; Bill was being unusually attentive, affectionate tonight. Maybe it was the expensive dress, maybe the extra attention to her make-up and hair; but she really liked the softer, gentler Bill.

Then she saw his face darken; he was looking at the door. She looked over and saw Teddy and Elizabeth enter the gymnasium. Her mouth opened in shock; Elizabeth was wearing her dress, the dress that she'd wanted.

Then she burst into giggles; if she'd bought that dress, she would have been outraged that she and Elizabeth were wearing the same dress.

"I owe you one, Squirt," Elaine smiled.

Teddy smiled widely as he looked around. He could see the admiring glances his date was getting. He casually put the claim ticket for the two photographs that Elizabeth had ordered from the photographer out front. At first he was embarrassed when she paid for them, but the photographer smiled and told him that it was rare for the male to pay; it was the females that wanted the silly pictures anyway.

The photographer knew he'd hit pay dirt when one young man and three women came into the hallway and approached him.

"I'd like one each of me with each one of them, then one with all three of them, then just all three of them without my ugly ass in there messing it all up, then give them whatever they want," Paul said and put his debit card down on the table.

They weren't the prettiest girls he'd ever seen, but their happiness was quite evident. The young man was a very handsome young man, and his own happiness was quite evident in each of the pictures.

Janice smiled as Paul and the three girls came toward her table and gave her the four tickets. She gave them their ballots and smiled as Paul quickly penciled in 'Candy Broussard, Cindy Broussard, Pam Ham' for queen and then put Teddy Lemoine for king.

"I don't think you can vote for three girls," she laughed and laughed louder when all three of his girlfriends squealed out.

"I think I better," he smiled and dropped the ballot into the box.

Pam yanked on the sleeve of his tuxedo and he looked over at her.

"Do you know how to dance?" she whispered urgently.

"No, not really," he answered. "Why? Do you?"

"No," she admitted.

"Ain't stopping anyone else," he said and nodded toward the dance floor.

She had to agree; most of he teenagers were just jumping around to the loud music. They smiled as Teddy and Elizabeth waved to them, on their way to the dance floor.

Paul smiled down at her; Pam said she didn't know how to dance, but she was shaking it pretty good. Her smile lit up her face; her happiness and excitement was evident.

The song ended and he herded her back to the table and took Cindy's hand and pulled her onto the dance floor.

At nine thirty, the music came to an abrupt end.

"All right, all right, if I could have everyone's attention," Brother Dominick boomed as he rapped his knuckles on the microphone. "Everyone, please, everyone."

There were the usual lame jokes, usual comments about how nice everyone looked, how loud the music had gotten over the years. Then he finally got around to announcing the king and queen for their Sweetheart Dance.

"King, well, no surprise, Paul Robichaux," Brother Dominick called out and three squeals drowned out the good-natured ribbing and jeers.

"And now for your queen," Brother Dominick said and everyone held their breath. "Now, there were a lot of votes for this young lady or that one, but the one girl that got the most votes..."

He was milking it for all it was worth.

"But when all the votes were counted, it finally goes to...Elaine Simone!" he said and there were cheers all around.

"They picked the right girl," Paul graciously told Elaine as they danced around for the sappy song.

"Thank you," she smiled up at him. "And they picked the right guy for King."

Bill Baggett glared hatefully at Paul Robichaux, and Teddy Lemoine, at anyone he felt deserved it.

"You should have won," Teddy declared and Elizabeth squeezed his arm

"Let's go," she whispered in his ear.

"Brian's?" he asked and she shook her head no.

""I'll tell you where," she said and steered him toward the door. "Oh, get our pictures, okay?"

The moment the song ended, Bill shoved Paul out of the way and started to dance with Elaine.

"Yay, Paul," Candy, Cindy and Pam all squealed and he laughed as they admired the cheap plastic crown.

"But I don't want to go yet," Elaine whined as Bill dragged her to the door.

He'd looked around and noticed that Teddy and Elizabeth were gone. That could only mean one thing. He was going to head them off before they went out to the Basin; Teddy was not going to get his sister's virginity.

"Y'all ready?" Paul asked them a few minutes later and with elated, yet suppressed squeals, they agreed.

"Thank you, sir," the photographer said and Bill just grunted.

"Thank you sir," the photographer said to Paul and he smiled his own thanks as he looked over the photographs.

"God, y'all are just so beautiful," he said and they sighed, looked at each other, and burst out in elated squeals.

No, they weren't the most beautiful girls the photographer had ever seen, but their happiness was quiet evident as they walked away, chattering, squealing, and laughing.

Teddy was sure he'd not heard right. But she repeated it again.

"Acadiana Motel, Highway 19," she said, blushing hotly.

"Eli...really? You sure?" he stammered.

"Yes I'm sure," she said. "I love you, you love me, I want us to make love, to be together."

He nodded his head yes and pointed the car toward Kimble, Louisiana and the Acadiana Motel. He almost smiled; he was glint to come home tonight swinging a cock, not a weenie.

Bill looked around at the Basin but there was no sign of Teddy's car. Elaine kept whining about the whole fucking thing, giving him a headache.

"Yes sir," the driver said as Paul gave him the address to the Ramada Inn in Lafayette, Louisiana.

He smiled and doffed his cap as Paul pressed the hundred-dollar bill into his hand and told him it would be the last stop of the night. Paul's Impala was already parked in the parking lot of the Ramada Inn.

Chapter 50

Teddy took the room key and opened the door. Elizabeth entered the room, then he followed her and closed the door and made sure it locked behind them.

"I love you so much," she whispered to him and kissed him hotly.

"I love you too, God you're so beautiful," he said.

"You got condoms, right?" she asked and he patted his jacket's inner pocket.

Andy had made him blush and Matt laugh when he said "You got the essentials in the inside jacket pocket."

He'd looked and there were three condoms and a single use size packet of KY Jelly.

"Knock them dead, Killer," Andy said and slapped Teddy playfully on his rump.

"Ooh, the clerk said there were movies in each room," Elizabeth said from the doorway of the bathroom. "Turn on the television."

He found the remote control and turned on the television. At first he wasn't sure what they had; it was just all these limbs and jumbled bodies.

"Oh my," Elizabeth said as she looked at the screen.

The image showed one girl sucking on one cock, squatting over a second cock, while a third one pounded her anus.

"I'll turn this off," Teddy said and reached for the remote control.

"Uh uh," Elizabeth said and started making out with him, unhooking his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

----

"Mother fucker!" Bill screamed, looking around at the few cars parked at Brian's house.

Teddy's car was not there

"Bill what's the big fucking deal?" Elaine asked. "So she fucks him, so what? We fuck all the time."

"Because she deserves better than him," Bill roared. "She should be saving herself for me!"

"Wait, what?" Elaine asked. "Your sister should...you want to fuck your own sister? Bill, that's fucking sick!"

She didn't feel the first blow. She really didn't feel any of them, but did feel the warm stickiness begin to seep onto her dress, her pretty dress.

----

Paul unlocked the door and ushered the three nervous girls inside. They squealed as they spotted the three vases of flowers he'd put in the room earlier that day.

He smiled as they picked and chose their own vase. The distraction was perfect; it gave him time to walk over to the tub and flip the switch for it.

"I love you so much," Pam gushed as she hugged him tightly.

"I love you too," he admitted and kissed her softly.

Cindy felt Candy's arm go around her waist as they watched Pam and Paul kiss. She put her arm around Candy's wais, just enjoying the feeling of being close to the girl she loved, watching the man she loved.

Pam pulled Paul over to the ridiculously large bed and gently pushed him down on it. Wordlessly, she got to her knees and began to pull his shoes off. She pulled his dress socks off as well.

"Unhook me," Candy whispered in Cindy's ear and turned around, her back to Cindy.

Cindy worked the zipper down Candy's back, then hugged the girl from behind.

Candy gasped as she felt Cindy's lips touch her bare shoulder. Then Cindy's hands were cupping her small breasts and thumb and forefingers pinching down on her hard nipples. Cindy's teeth lightly bit down on the bare shoulder, and then kisses war planted on her back, shoulders, and neck. The pinching grew more insistent.

Uh!" Candy grunted as she came quite hard.

Cindy peeled the dress from Candy and draped it over a chair. She turned, blushing, and smiled at Candy, who was just now getting her breath back.

"I love you," she admitted and Candy smiled.

"Come here," Candy demanded and Cindy walked to her.

Candy pulled Cindy into an embrace and slid her tongue into Cindy's moot. Cindy ran her fingernails up and down Candy's back, lightly scratching the smooth, soft skin.

"Let's get you out of this," Candy murmured and uncapped Cindy's dress.

Paul was in heaven. Pam's hot mouth sucked and slurped at his cock, just as he'd fantasized over and over. She knelt on the bed next to him, nude except for her garter belt and stockings and moaned as his fingers spread her hot wetness and stroked up and down the puffy pussy lips.

Pam, I'm going to, Baby, I'm, oh shit!" Paul groaned as he looked over and watched Cindy and Candy making out and undressing each other.

Pam gulped greedily as Paul filled her mouth with his sperm. Her small hand kneaded his heavy balls, her other hand jacked his cock firmly, milking him for all of his juice.

"Your turn," he insisted and lay her on her back.

She gasped as she felt his mouth glue itself to her pussy. She had been pretty close to orgasm as his fingers teased her pussy lips and clitoris, but when his tongue brushed her clitoris she screwed her eyes shut tightly and screamed as her juices pumped out of her and into his mouth.

She let out a strangled cry as she felt a hot mouth tug and suck at her left nipple. Then another mouth started licking at her right nipple. And soft hands, loving hands touched her face, her shoulders, and her belly.

"Aah!" she screamed and blacked out for a moment.

Candy sighed. Paul was so handsome and his body so masculine, so sexy. Her eyes traveled down his muscular chest to his washboard abdomen to the large (She assumed it was large, it was the first one she'd ever seen and it looked pretty large to her) penis that stood proudly out of the thicket of light brown curls.

And Cindy looked so beautiful, so sexy as she licked Paul's nipple, her small hand stroking softly at his large cock. Cindy must have sensed Candy's eyes on her because she looked over and smiled happily and waved Candy closer.

"I want you," Cindy whispered and thrust her tongue into Candy's mouth.

Candy reached over and unhooked Cindy's bra. She felt Pam's small hands unhook her own bra and felt a small orgasm as her pussy rubbed against the bedspread of the large bed.

Then a larger orgasm racked her body as she felt Paul's large hand ease her thong panties down. His fingers teased her tightly clenched anus for a second before trailing further down and spreading her drooling pussy lips.

She watched Cindy put Paul's cock into her mouth and snick her head down until all of the cock disappeared from sight. Their eyes met and she knew she loved Cindy Broussard with all of her heart.

Then she felt Pam's hands rolling her over and she pulled Pam to her for a deep, loving kiss.

----

Elizabeth grunted and thrashed in orgasm; the moment she'd revealed her hairless pussy to Teddy's gaze, we'd been a mad man, sucking and slurping at her heavy pussy lips until he found her throbbing clitoris.

"Enough, enough, too much!" she gasped and pushed his sucking mouth away from her pussy.

She pulled him up the bed and they kissed frantically. She cooed as he toyed with her breasts.

On the television a girl was screaming about how much she loved it up the ass.

Elizabeth reached down and stroked Teddy's cock and he groaned as he came all over his belly.

"Aw, you made a mess!" she laughed, then bent he head and began to lick the semen from his belly.

She stroked his cock while she cleaned him up; he had not lost his erection. Finally, she'd cleaned his belly of his semen, and then she bent to take his penis into her mouth. This was rewarded with more of his semen.

"Hold it in your mouth," Teddy croaked and she looked at him, quizzical.

He jammed his tongue into her mouth and sucked his own semen from her tongue. For some reason, this turned her on so much she felt an orgasm well up in her. She came as she rubbed her hairless pussy against his thigh as they kissed.

Bill sighed with satisfaction; there was Teddy's car, parked in the Acadiana Motel's parking lot.

He screeched to a halt, blocking Teddy's car in just in case he and Elizabeth tried to make a run for it. He started off on the ground floor, banging on doors, yelling for Elizabeth.

Elaine looked around, not an easy thing to do. Her left eye was completely swollen shut and her right eye was not far behind. She could see the bright fluorescent lights of the motel office. She willed her broken fingers (They'd been broken when she put her hands up in a futile attempt to protect her face) to pull the door handle of the car and sobbed in relief as the door popped open. Her thumb made her gasp as she tried to get her seat belt undone and she reached over with her right thumb and managed to get the belt off.