The Broussard Sisters Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers

----

His backpack held their worldly possessions. A few stained clothes, her dilapidated purse, a pair of shoes of hers and a bible.

As he was leaving his mother's house, she had handed him a bible. He didn't know why he still had the bible with him; he'd never opened it once.

Bill Baggett looked at the house, his mother's house. He had lived there for twenty-one years of his life. He had been happy there, for a short time, he had been happy there.

His mother's car was in the driveway. He started to walk up the driveway toward the door, but something pulled him back and he began to walk down the street again.

A few more blocks and he came to Highway 19. He turned south and trudged slowly toward his father's condominium.

"And Sissy says his fleece is pink and purple!" TeddiAnn said, exasperated.

"That's not right?" Ed asked.

"No!" TeddiAnn yelled.

"Let's look it up," Daphne suggested and pulled out the book of nursery rhymes.

"Wonder who that is?" Ed asked as the doorbell chimed.

Elizabeth sat there, looking incredibly beautiful. She'd let her dark curls grow out, framing her round face and dark eyes. She also looked like she'd put on a few pounds and those few pounds looked great on her. Her breasts were larger than he remembered, as were her hips.

The look of disgust on her face cut into him and he looked away in embarrassment.

"Dad, sunny's dead," Bill said, choking back a sob.

"Sunny, who the hell is Sunny?" Ed asked.

"My girlfriend!" Bill said, hurt.

"Oh Jesus, I'm sorry," Ed said sincerely.

"Dad, I need, you remember you said one time, you'd pay for a treatment center?" Bill rambled.

"Uh huh," Ed said, on guard.

"I'm ready," Bill said and started crying, long, loud sobs.

"Honey, I'll be back as soon as I can," Ed said and grabbed his car keys.

----

Paul very easily picked up his bride and carried her across the threshold of the new house.

"I love you," she whispered into his ear.

"Love you too," he whispered back and continued to walk with her.

"Baby, you can put me down now," she laughed.

"I will," he said and carried her to the bedroom.

"Oh, you put up the old bed!" she cried out as he laid her down on it.

"Uh huh," Paul smiled and unknotted his tie.

"Something's wrong," she said as she felt around on the bed.

"What?" Paul asked, confused.

"No Cindy and Pam," she laughed.

"Oh, well, we can go get them," Paul suggested as she kicked his patent leather shoes off.

"Nah, not tonight," Candy laughed as she tried valiantly to reach the zipper of her gown.

Paul sat down on the bed behind his ride and slid the zipper down.

"Oh!" Candy gasped as she felt his mouth touch her bare skin.

"Oh!" she moaned as he bit down on her shoulder and eased her bra straps off of her shoulders.

"Oh!" she moaned as he unhooked the bra and continued to ease her dress down.

"No condoms tonight," she whispered as he pulled the dress off of her. "We're married now; we can take that chance."

"Yes ma'am," he said as he pulled her white thong panties over her hips.

----Cindy and Pam lay on Candy's old bed in Candy's old bedroom and snored loudly. The

bridal bouquet lay on the desk; Cindy had snagged it as Candy tossed it. Their shoes were on the floor, but both still wore their bride's maid's dresses.

"Where?" Bill Broussard had asked Bobbi as he pulled the drunken Pam out of the rear of his car.

"Here, I guess," Bobbi shrugged and opened the front door of the house. "Might as well put Cindy in there too; I'll deal with their hangovers tomorrow."

"Thank you!" Bill said excitedly.

Emily had drunk just enough champagne to make herself quite frisky. She had coyly suggested to Bill that she felt like taking a bubble bath tonight. With Cindy out of the house, they could make a little bit of noise.

Jake looked in at the two girls, shook his head, and then shut the door again.

"So, when do I crank up my old Glen Campbell records?" he asked Bobbi.

"Never," she laughed. "I didn't get drunk and make a fool out of myself; why are you punishing me?"

"Hey!" he protested. "Glen Campbell's some good stuff!"

Chapter 97

Elizabeth looked up and realized it was eleven forty nine, almost time for lunch. On Monday, the plate lunch special was red beans and rice and sausage. She loved the food, just didn't love the side effects. Red beans gave her gas, horrible, eye watering gas.

She did have a lean cuisine in the freezer in the lunchroom, but she wasn't really in the mood for that. Or she could drive home for lunch but knew there wasn't much at home either, a few cans of soup and some stale, probably molded bread.

"I might be a little late getting back," she told Brenda, the receptionist as she walked to the door of the office.

"Uh huh," Brenda replied, not really caring.

She pulled up to the small office on Bertrand Drive and entered the small lobby.

"Help you?" the middle aged woman asked, after she'd given Elizabeth an appraising look.

"Yeah, Gordon here?" Elizabeth asked.

"Oh, you his daughter?" the woman asked.

"What?" Elizabeth asked,. "No, no, I'm a neighbor of his; Elizabeth Baggett."

"Wait here," the woman said and Disappeared behind a steel door.

Elizabeth looked at the display model while she waited. The price tag made her screw up her face and she touched the keyboard lightly. She stepped back in alarm as the computer began talking rapidly. The middle-aged woman laughed at Elizabeth's stunned expression.

"Jaws," the woman explained. "It's a screen reading program for the blind and visually impaired."

"Oh!" Elizabeth said and listened more carefully.

The speech was indecipherable to her.

"You understand any of that?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah, you hear it enough times, you begin to make sense out of it," the woman smiled. "The majority of our customers are blind. Gordon's laptop is twice as fast as that; sounds like a machine gun to me."

Gordon came through the door, confused look on his face.

"Oh, hey!" he said, surprised to see her there.

"Hey," Elizabeth said cheerfully. "Was in the neighborhood; there's a deli right down the street, saw the office here and thought I'd see if you'd like to go to lunch or something."

"Oh!" Gordon said, brightening. "When Linda said there was some girl to see me...?"

"I told you, Elizabeth Baggett's here for you," the woman said curtly.

"Yeah, she told you Elizabeth Baggett's here to see you," Elizabeth said playfully as she tugged him toward the door. "How many Elizabeth Baggetts you know?"

"Fifty or sixty," Gordon said but allowed him to be dragged to the door.

----

Candy insisted on using her cane as they strolled the deck of the cruise ship, but Paul or Cindy or Pam was always right next to her.

"oh!" Candy and Cindy and Pam squealed in surprise as the ship's horn gave out a great blast.

"So what time is lunch?" Pam asked Paul.

"Lunch!" Paul laughed. "Pam! We just finished breakfast what, ten minutes ago?"

"Nuh uh, it's been at least an hour!" Pam argued.

"Come on," Cindy laughed. Let's try out that pool."

"I can't help it if I'm always hungry," Pam grumbled as Cindy dragged her to the in-deck pool.

"Not a whole lot of newlyweds take their sisters with them on their honeymoon," a middle aged man commented to Paul.

"Yeah, well, really didn't want to be without them," Paul shrugged as he looked out across the ocean.

He turned to Candy.

"There's nothing but blue water as far as the eye can see," he told her and she smiled. "I mean I'm looking out and that's all I, oh, wait, I see another ship, but he's way, way out there."

"It as big as this one?" Candy asked and listened as Paul described the ship to her.

The middle-aged man eavesdropped for a moment as Paul talked to Candy and patted Paul on the arm before walking away.

----

Bill vomited heartily; why did they insist that he eat at every meal? He told them he wasn't hungry, he told them it made him sick, but still they insisted on making him sit with everyone else, making him eat.

"Group," Kenny, his roommate said from the doorway.

"I'm sick!" Bill yelled at Kenny.

"They said tough, get your ass to Group; they'd put a mop bucket in there if you need it," Kenny shrugged.

A few minutes after Kenny left, a burly orderly came and walked Bill down to the Group meeting room.

"And?" the counselor shrugged when Bill complained about being sick. "Never stopped you from getting fucked up, did it? Never stopped you from getting high, or getting drunk, or looking for ways to score, did it?"

----

Daphne stopped by Jake's station and smiled warmly at the man.

"And how was the wedding?" she asked.

"Oh don't get him started!" Bill Broussard called out. "I swear, he starts crying again, he's walking home!"

"It was beautiful," Jake smiled, the tears beginning to form in his eyes. "They're off on their honeymoon right now, cruise to the Bahamas."

"The Bahamas!" Daphne said. "Oh, I'd love to go there!"

"I'd love to take you," one of the men on the line offered.

Daphne did not even acknowledge the man's comment, just chatted for a few more minutes with Jake about his daughter's wedding, then continued on toward the large office she and her husband shared.

"Yeah, like she'd ever leave Big Eddie for you," Bill sneered at the younger man.

"Hey, can't blame a guy for trying, huh?" the kid said.

"Shit, boy," Brian called out. "Woman like that'd kill you!"

"Die happy!" the kid called back.

"How's it going?" Daphne asked quietly.

"He's sick, throwing up a lot, but they said that's normal," Ed said.

He looked at his wife as she settled down at her desk.

"But you know what?" he mused. "Last night was the first time in a long time I was able to sleep the whole night through."

"Worrying about your baby will do that," Daphne agreed.

"Uh huh," Ed said. "I ever tell you I love you?"

"Been at least ten minutes," Daphne said and pulled up the inventory roster.

----

"Mommy's going to have a baby," Trey announced to his grandmother as she looked up from her listings.

"I know!" Carmen said. "She told me all about it!"

"Hi Mom," Elaine said as she lugged Richard into her mother's office.

"What's up?" Carmen asked.

"Nothing," Elaine said and eased herself into a chair. "Charlie's sleeping; he had to work a double so I thought I'd give him some peace and quiet."

"By disrupting mine?" Carmen teased.

"Uh huh," Elaine smiled. "You mind?"

"Not at all," Carmen agreed. "Uh uh, Trey, get out of that! You need to ask Mommy if you can have one of those!"

"Go ahead, ONE," Elaine agreed as Trey dug out a bite sized candy bar from the jar Grandma kept on her desk.

----

Pam looked expectantly at Paul s they paused in front of the door to the suite.

"Um, hey uh Pam, I'm, this is our honeymoon," Paul stammered as he unlocked the door.

"Go ahead," Candy said and pushed the small girl into the small suite.

"You sure?" Paul asked Candy.

"Oh come on, Paul, it's not like we were going to stop just because we're married!" Candy laughed.

"Cindy!" she screamed out loud.

"What?" Cindy screamed in reply, right next to her.

"Oh, there you are!" Candy laughed, and pushed Cindy into the suite. "Come on Paul, quit dawdling around in the hallway!"

Paul shrugged his shoulders and entered the suite. Both Pam and Cindy were already out of the bikinis and Cindy was kneeling between Pam's splayed legs, licking and sucking at Pam's furry slit. Candy struggled with the knot at the back of her own bikini and sighed happily as Paul deftly untied it.

Paul eased his swim trunks down over his erection and walked on his knees across the bed toward Pam and Cindy. He pushed his cock against Pam's lips and she opened her mouth and began to suck hungrily on it.

Candy knelt behind Cindy's haunches and began to lap at Cindy's drooling slit from behind.

----

Elizabeth looked around before stepping out of her apartment. She locked the door behind her then walked rapidly to the stairs. She looked around again then traipsed up the stairs and knocked on Gordon's door. She cautioned herself to avoid knocking as if there was a fire, but it still sounded somewhat frantic to her ears.

"Hi," she smiled as he answered the door. "It's me."

"I um, I can see that," he stammered and let her in.

Mike was pouring himself a cup of coffee, looked at Elizabeth and poured his coffee into the sink.

"Oh shoot!" he said. "Look at the time, got to go, see you later bye."

Elizabeth smiled as Gordon swallowed nervously several times, making his adam's apple bob up and down.

"So, what exactly do you like about Catholic Schoolgirl uniforms?" she asked.

"I uh, well um I like the..." he stammered.

"Is it the short skirt?" she teased, twirling around so that the skirt flared out slightly.

"Uh, yeah, that's one thing," he said.

"Or is it the nice starched white blouse?" she asked. "I always wondered about that; seemed to me the cotton was pretty thin in them."

"Uh yeah, I always liked that, liked them too," Gordon mumbled, clearing his throat.

"I mean, in the right light, you could tell if a girl was wearing a bra or not; can you tell I'm not wearing a bra?" Elizabeth said, unbuttoning one of the buttons.

"I uh, I'm not sure," he said.

"Might have to get a little closer," she suggested and walked toward him.

"Oh yeah, yeah, can tell now," he said, seeing her dark nipples through the thin material.

"Or is it the white cotton panties they always made us wear with them?" she asked and kissed him hungrily.

"Uh huh," he husked and squeezed her tightly to him.

"Oops," she whispered in his ear. "I'm not wearing any."

The layout of the apartment was the same as her own so she knew which door led to the bathroom and which one led to the bedroom.

"I hope you have condoms," she said as she pulled him toward his bed.

"Top drawer," he said and began to undress himself.

""No, no, leave the shoes and socks on," he groaned.

She squealed in surprise as his semen jetted out and splattered onto her blouse.

"Oh!" he gasped, horrified. "Elizabeth, I am so sorry!"

"About what?" she laughed and unzipped her skirt.

He lightly pushed her onto his bed and crawled up between her legs.

They struggled briefly, but Elizabeth won out and wormed around to take his cock into her mouth. He groaned as she managed to swallow him down her throat and yelped as she began to hum around his shaft.

"Mmph!" she screamed as best she could when he lightly bit down on her clitoris.

He licked and sucked at her heavy pussy lips then attacked her clitoris again.

"Put a condom on," she weakly ordered and he did so.

There was a business card stuck in the door of her apartment when she returned and she saw Mike's name and 'Call me' scrawled on it.

"Listen, hey, I uh, I know this is none of my business," Mike stammered when she did call him. "But listen, Gordon's one of the nicest, he's my best friend and I hate just standing by and watching him get hurt and if you're just playing games you need to be honest and up front about it and..."

"I'm not playing games," Elizabeth quietly interrupted him. "Believe me, last thing I want to do is hurt him."

"Okay," Mike said. "It's just that, I've seen it happen too many times before; you know Terri, that little stuck up bitch? In two oh nine? The one that likes to run around in that red thong? She dragged him around for about a month then just shit all over him!"

"I'm not Terri," Elizabeth reminded him. "Look Mike, I'm still getting over my boyfriend dying; last thing I want to do is hurt anyone."

"Oh Jesus, sorry, how'd he die?" Mike said. "Forget it, none of my business."

"Burned to death, factory fire," Elizabeth said. "Four years ago, still hurts like you wouldn't believe."

"Elizabeth Fucking Baggett," Mike almost laughed. "Ed Baggett's daughter!"

"Yes," Elizabeth agreed, waiting.

"I was one of the paramedics!" Mike said. "I was there the night it happened!"

"Oh," Elizabeth said quietly.

"Okay, you pass," Mike laughed, relieved. "Yeah, you can hang out with Gordon."

"Well, glad I pass inspection," Elizabeth said quietly and hung up.

----

"Damn, Pam!" Paul laughed as she waved their waiter over for more of the dessert.

"What?" Pam protested. "I'm hungry!"

""Yes ma'am, it's the sea air," the waiter politely agreed and brought the diminutive girl some more of the soufflé. "Makes some people very hungry. Do you wish for another drink?"

"See?" Pam stuck her tongue out at him.

"Makes some people horny," Candy whispered in his ear, rubbing his leg underneath the table.

"Well, then we're moving to the sea," Paul smiled and kissed her.

"Yeah?" she asked and kissed him.

"Yeah, I like a horny wife," Paul said.

"You're not really that hungry, are you?" Cindy asked quietly.

Pam looked at Cindy for a long moment, then shook her head no.

"No, but I can't stand it!" she hissed, hot tears springing out. "Sitting by, watching them!"

"I know," Cindy offered.

Hey, where's she..." Paul asked as Pam jumped up from the table and ran out of the dining room.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," Cindy said and got to her feet.

----

Elizabeth knelt by the side of her bed and tried to pray. Nothing was coming, though. Finally she sighed.

"Teddy, I'm sorry," she said aloud. "I'm lonely, I'm horny, and if it had been me that died, you'd already be long gone."

----

"And we'll be arriving in New Orleans at three; how long it takes to get home?" Pam asked.

"Two hours, three if there's a lot of traffic," Paul said.

He handed out the ice cream cones then took his seat next to Candy. Pam got up, then sat down on the other side of him. He smiled down at her and she looked up into his blue eyes.

"New Orleans? Then Baton Rouge? I think we can count on lots of traffic," Cindy mused aloud.

"I'll drive," Candy offered.

"Oh no you won't!" Pam shrilled.

"Now, when we get home, you want to go home, or...?" Paul let the question hang.

"I want to go home," Pam said and clutched his arm tightly. "I want to go home with you, and Candy and Cindy."

"That's what I wanted to hear," he admitted and kissed her softly.

"Thank you," she whispered to him and leaned her head against his arm.

The announcement for their flight was called and the flight attendant at the gate made the announcement that if there was anyone with special needs, they could board first. Candy yanked Paul back down into his seat.

"I don't have special needs," she said. "I have you, and I have Cindy, and I have Pam, and even if I didn't have y'all, I got my cane right here."

"Okay," he shrugged. "Now, anyone need to go to the bathroom, y'all will want to do that before we get on the plane."

"Why?" Pam asked.

"'Cause, the cabin pressure, if you got to pee, it will cause you to swell up and you'll pop," he said with a straight face.

The three girls sat and mulled that over. Finally Pam slapped his arm.

"That's not true!" she shrilled. "You made that up!"

"Took you long enough," Paul laughed.

"I swear, we have kids, they are going to be so screwed up thanks to you," Candy laughed and also slapped his arm.

"You want kids?" Pam asked him.

"Lots of them," he said.

"No, I mean, not just you and Candy," she asked.

"I want lots of them," he repeated.

"She shivered in delight.

----

"Well, Bill, it must really be difficult for you," the counselor said, no expression on her face.

"What?" What you mean?" Bill asked.

"Well, no one here's impressed with who your daddy is, no one gives a hoot about your education, or your potential, or anything. You're just another junkie, just another addict, just another punk," she said and smiled slightly as he scowled at her.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers
1...345678