The Broussard Sisters Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only complaint she would have ever gotten is that she knew only too well how to keep the dollars coming out of the customer's hand into hers. She could keep a guy on the verge of ejaculation for the thirty minute they'd paid for, and knew how to keep a woman juiced, ready for release, but never giving it to them until she had at least two hundred in her hand.

"Okay," the woman smiled and waddled over to Tyrell.

----

Candy wiped the damp cloth across the envelope and put it into the stack of envelopes that were ready to go out. Pam slapped another stamp onto another envelope and slid it next to Candy, who took it and wiped the cloth over the flap.

Cindy sighed in satisfaction as she put the last flyer into the last envelope and slid it to Pam.

"And one hundred," Candy announced as she completed the cycle.

"Okay, let me get them down to the Post Office," Cindy smiled. "Want to take a ride?"

"No, not really," Candy admitted. "I mean, I'll go if you want me to, but..."

"No, that's why I asked," Cindy smiled and picked up the one hundred invitations.

"How many you think will show up?" Pam asked quietly.

"I hope all of them," Candy said.

"Well me too," Pam said. "But how many do you think?"

"Be lucky if we get half," Cindy admitted.

She leaned close to them, even though it was just the three of them in their kitchen.

"Don't tell Paul this, but you know how everyone's being; all catty and stuff," she whispered.

"Yeah, that's what I mean," Pam admitted.

"So I guess we better be grateful for the ones we do get," Cindy said.

"Yeah, maybe," Candy sighed.

The men smiled as Paul pulled up in the battered old pick up truck. They'd learned; when Senor Paul finished a job; he bought them all beer and food from Manny's and they celebrated the completion of the job.

"All right then, who wants tacos?" he asked as he put the tailgate down on the truck and pulled out the large bag of still steaming food.

"Senor Paul, he want me to build him a bridge from here to Mexico, I do it," one of the men said to his brother.

"Me too, he good amigo," his brother agreed.

--------

"Hey, Rayne, you get an invitation to Shapes Fitness Center?" Elise called out to her coworker as she rang up Mrs. Hebert's purchases.

"Hmph," Mrs. Hebert sniffed. "I'm certainly not expecting one."

"Oh, really?" Elise asked. "Gee that's a shame. Not only do they have aerobics classes, but they also have a kitchen where you can learn how to cook healthy stuff. And they have a masseuse there too."

She leaned close to the woman.

"I got one in the mail yesterday; I am so excited! I mean, they only invited one hundred women, see, it's an all women's gym, so you don't have to worry about you know, looking your absolute best for all the guys that are standing around; I hate that about other gyms, you know? And they sent out only one hundred invitations and I got one!" Elise enthused.

"Oh, really, it's only women?" Mrs. Hebert asked, curious.

"Oh, I don't know," Elaine huffed as she tried on the cross-trainers in the shoe department at Babbage's. "See, I just joined that new gym, Shapes, did you get an invitation? They only invited one hundred women, see it's all women, like I want a bunch of guys looking at my big old ass, Trey put that down, NOW, and I'm trying to get the right shoes, you know?"

"Um, no, no, I didn't get an invitation," the salesgirl admitted. "When did yours come in?"

"Oh two days ago; I am so excited," Elaine smiled. "Trey what did I tell you? I been going down to DeGarde, but I hate it; there's all these guys and I'm happily married, but try telling any of them that and Charles LaPointe the Third I mean it!"

"I am so excited," Marie told Darlene, the receptionist. "Saturday, I'm going to the grand opening of Shapes, down in Bender, finally do something with this belly; I mean, having babies will do that to you, did you get your invitation? You live in Bender, you should have, you didn't?"

"No, no, that's that new building right they're on the corner?" Darlene asked.

"Yeah, and not that you need it, I swear, I hate you, how do you have two kids and still look that great?" Marie asked.

"Honey, when I get home and get out of this girdle, stand back?" Darlene laughed. "It's that new building right there, huh?"

"Yeah, sorry you didn't get an invitation; it's invitation only, I think, I mean the Grand Opening," Marie said as he finished putting the documents into her briefcase. "I'm sure after the grand opening, you can join, I think, no, I'm pretty sure you can join."

"No, I don't mind showing it now, but I can't show anything on Saturday night; that's the Shapes Grand Opening. See, it's an all-women's gym they're opening right here in Bender, I can remember when Bender had a grocery store and that was it! Oh, when they put in the street light at 19 and 52, we were excited about that, Carol, did you get an invitation to the Grand Opening? It's this Saturday night, well, you probably didn't since you don't actually live here in Bender yet," Carmen told the couple

"You're kidding; you didn't get an invitation to Shapes Grand Opening?" Emily Broussard asked Amanda Marcoloni. "Oh, I am sure it was an honest mistake; I'll call Cindy and tell her to hand write one for you."

"Oh don't bother," Amanda said smugly.

"Oh it's no trouble," Emily smiled. "It is an exclusive all-female gym right here in Bender..."

"Exclusive" was the word Amanda needed to hear.

----"

What in the hell is going on?" Candy asked Pam as she hung up the telephone. "That's like the hundredth woman that's called, demanding an invitation to our Grand Opening."

"Yeah, about fifty of them said that they was on our list, but didn't get theirs or misplaced it or something," Pam agreed.

"You are kidding me," Cindy said as she entered the living room, hanging up her cell phone. "That was Amanda Marcoloni giving me all kind of hell for not inviting her and her daughter Madison."

The landline rang again. Candy pushed it toward Pam.

"Your turn," she told the girl.

"Hello?" Pam asked. Then shook her head in disbelief.

"Girls, I think we're going to need some help," Cindy admitted.

"I think we're in over our heads," Candy agreed.

"What do we do?" Pam asked, also afraid.

"Pam, your buddy Trish," Cindy said.

"Miller?" Pam asked. "Yeah, she moved back to Natchez, why?"

"Her degree was in Athletics like mine, right?" Cindy asked.

"I think so," Pam said.

"Call her, see if she's found a job yet," Cindy ordered. "I'm going to call Celine; her degree was in Business Administration."

Trish actually laughed aloud when Pam's number showed up on her cell phone.

"Hey, midget," she cheerfully said. "I hate you; I've been going to church for five months now and I still don't got a job."

"I hate you too," Pam laughed. "Wait a minute, did you say you're going to church?"

"Yeah," Trish laughed. "You know what did it? All these people trying to shove their religion down my throat, and then there's this little shrimp that never once tried to force her religion on me, just showed me how much her friends and family meant to her and I couldn't deny, there was something to that little bitch; she was happy and I wasn't."

"Trish, you have no idea what that means to me," Pam said sincerely.

"Yeah, well, I still don't got a job," Trish complained cheerfully. "So big flipping deal, huh?"

"Do now; pack your bags, Baby, you're going to Bender!" Pam laughed.

"Bender, where in the hell is that?" Trish laughed.

"I'm serious; Cindy and Candy and I, we all opened up this gym here in Bender, it's in Louisiana, right before you get to Lafayette, you know that, I told you that before, and the grand opening's this Saturday and we already got about a hundred and fifty people coming to the Grand Opening and we need your help," Pam said.

"In three days?" Trish asked.

"What, got something better to do?" Pam asked.

"No, I guess I'll see you on Saturday," Trish agreed.

"You'll be staying in my room," Pam said.

"Okay," Trish agreed happily and hung up.

"Hey, Mom?" Trish called out. "Guess what? You're getting your whole house back; I'm leaving!"

Celine looked, stunned, as Cindy's phone number popped up.

"What now, God?" she asked. "Fire me, give me a repair bill that wipes out my entire savings, and now this?"

"Hello?" she asked, wary.

"Celine, hi, it's Cindy," Cindy said.

"I know that; I saw the number," Celine said guardedly.

"Listen, I, we need your help," Cindy said, then outlined what was happening in the small town of Bender.

"Well, what did the projections say?" Celine asked.

"The what?" Cindy asked.

"The, oh come on, Cindy, don't tell me you and Pam and Candy just said, 'I know, let's open a gym' and didn't do any feasibility studies or budget preparation?" Celine asked.

"Um, yeah, yeah, that is pretty much what we did," Cindy admitted.

"And how much are you going to charge these women?" Celine asked.

"Oh, my God," Cindy groaned. "I hadn't even..."

"I'll be there in, the grand opening's this Saturday?" Celine asked.

"Yeah, this Saturday," Cindy said.

"Damn it, that doesn't give me any time at all, does it?" Celine asked. "Fine, fine, we'll draft up a rough model and consider it a work in progress," Celine said and hung up.

The manager wasn't getting a thirty-day notice as the lease specified, but Celine had not expected to get her security deposit back anyway. She'd refused to sleep with him and he'd used that against her. Requested repairs were not done, the only reason he had not jacked up her rent was she had a lease.

The furniture was all second hand, she had no sentimental attachment to any of it. The only thing she did have any attachment to was a small doll, a tiny red headed doll. That was the first thing she packed.

Two hours later, she dropped the keys into the Rent Deposit box and pulled out onto Dresden Drive.

----

Fourteen hours later, she pulled up in front of Cindy's house.

"Celine," Cindy smiled widely and ran up to greet the girl.

"Don't," Celine said, holding up a hand. "Don't hug me or kiss me unless you mean it; I've had a long drive, I'm exhausted, I stink, and I just am not going to be able to handle it if you're just playing games with me."

"Celine, nothing's changed," Cindy said cautiously. "I'm still in love with Paul, and with Candy, and Pam and with you."

"But there is room, you do have room in there for me?" Celine asked, beginning to smile.

"There always was, and there always will be," Cindy smiled. And held her arms out to Celine.

They hugged tightly, then Cindy pressed her lips to Celine's.

"Welcome home, Celine," she whispered.

"Say that again," Celine begged.

----

Gordon noticed something odd. Terri wasn't being bitchy whenever their paths crossed. She was avoiding his eyes when they did bump into each other. She never asked about Elizabeth either.

He thought back; the attitude change came about on Tuesday, when he'd told her about Elizabeth being pregnant and trying to claim that the child was his.

"But we used condoms," he said aloud.

"Condoms aren't fool proof," Mike answered. "If they were, someone like you'd never be able to figure out how to use one."

"Huh?" Gordon asked, not catching the joke.

"Fool proof," Mike repeated. "A fool like you wouldn't know how to...Jeez, man, how fucking dense are you?"

"Oh, that was so funny I forgot to laugh," Gordon said. "So, on the count of three, let's all laugh. One, two, Hahaha, couldn't wait."

"Gee, anyone ever tell you you funny?" Mike asked. "'Cause if they did, they were lying."

----

"No, it has to be light snacks, healthy snacks, you know, healthy finger foods for the reception," Pam was arguing with Trish.

"Hope y'all have plenty of toilet paper," Paul said.

"Aw, holy cow!" Cindy yelled. "This is too much; I quit!"

"Okay, so the month to month membership is thirty five dollars," Celine tried to get Cindy's attention.

"That baby?" Paul told Candy. "That baby better be a boy; one more female in this house and I will lose my mind."

"Aw, is there any of it left to lose?" she teased.

"Okay, Trish, one more time," Pam yelled at the laughing woman. "We're trying to show them that eating healthy isn't about sacrificing taste; all you're doing is loading on the fat and carbohydrates!"

"Pam, nobody wants tofu on a cracker," Trish argued.

"It's not tofu on a cracker!" Pam screamed. "It's, get out, get out of my kitchen! Go to your room!"

Trish laughed uproariously at the indignant woman and picked her up.

"I cannot believe you just tried to send me to my room!" she laughed.

"Put me down!" Pam demanded, threatening the tall woman with her spatula.

"It better be a boy," Paul said, rubbing Candy's belly.

----

They watched as the water sprayed in a thin line from the reservoir tip of the condom.

""I can't believe they make condoms this small," Mike said, trying to lighten the mood.

"I don't know whether to laugh or cry," Gorgon admitted.

"Begging would be my first suggestion," Mike said, giving Gordon a sympathetic hug.

Chapter 100

"And, yes, all of this food was bought here, at Early's Grocery store," Pam was saying as she brought out another cookie sheet from the oven. "So, eating healthier isn't about changing where you shop; it isn't about spending loads of money on stuff your family won't eat; it's just about learning what to look for on the label, go ahead, grab one while they're still hot."

She opened the broiler door and slid another tray in, then set a timer.

"Now, when I was growing up, the broiler was where my Mom hid the candy she didn't want us kids eating; the broiler was never turned on."

"That's where I keep my pots, you know, the ones I don't use all that much," Elaine admitted.

"Well, broiling is a great way to bring out all the flavors in food, and here's the really great thing about that," Pam smiled and reopened the oven door to slid another batch of the small crab cakes in. "It's also a healthy way to prepare food."

"Now," she said as she set another timer for the oven. "The first woman that makes fun of me needing a step stool to cook on the stove has to wash dishes; is that clear?"

"Yes," the women laughed.

"But this is not just a test kitchen to show you how to prepare healthy meals," Pam went on, opening the door to the broiler. "Here you can also prepare a little something to snack on while you work out; there are tables and chairs there for y'all to sit down, eat a salad, some fresh fruit, rest and rejuvenate, then get back to it."

"Here we have the exercise equipment, as well as the free weights," Cindy was pointing out to her group. "I know most of you don't want to 'bulk up,' you want to slim down, but the free weights are a good way to build up strength, stamina. It's not going to do you any good to look great if you're flopping all over the place."

The women tittered at her as she demonstrated 'flopping all over the place.'

"We're here to assist you, to guide you along as you achieve your personal goals," she went on. "There is no such thing as 'One size fits all;' some of you want to lose inches in the buttocks, others don't."

"I'd like to meet the woman that doesn't want to lose inches in the buttocks!" one woman called out and all the women laughed.

"And that's what we're here for; we can show you how to achieve that goal. Safely, effectively, with minimal chance of injury. You've all heard that saying, 'No pain, no gain?' Exercise, healthy living doesn't have to hurt; in fact it should feel good, you should feel good," Cindy went on.

"The Aerobics class is called 'Step Aerobics;' you can see the steps stacked up over here by the mirror," Trish was showing the studio. "It's a low impact, high results form of aerobics; you will be able to see the results within weeks."

And how long before we can look like you?" one woman called out.

"One step at a time, lady," Trish smiled. "First, let's get you off that couch."

"There is the sauna, and here we have the massage room," Candy smiled as he patted the table. "Now, the massages are for thirty minutes; I do not do deep tissue massage, just muscle massage, designed to get the circulation to all the key areas of your body."

"Why only thirty minutes?" some one asked.

"Because there will be someone else waiting their turn," Candy smiled.

"But is it possible to get a one hour, you know, two back to back thirty minute massages?" the woman persisted.

"If there is no one waiting, then yes, I think we can arrange that," Candy admitted. "And over here, the padded benches are for your 'cool down, after a massage you really need to drink some water, re-hydrate, and cool down before just jumping into your car and driving home."

"The showers are partitioned, as you can see, for your privacy, but they are open for convenience," Celine was pointing out. "Now, those of you that sign up for our yearly membership will be given your own locker and a lock. Those of you that sign up for the month-to-month membership will be able to use these lockers over here; we ask that you provide your own locks. Shapes will not be responsible for lost or stolen property in this area and any locks that are left overnight will be cut from the lockers and the contents will be held for thirty days, then discarded."

"But the month to month members will be able to use the showers right?" the sales clerk from Babbages asked.

"Of course," Celine smiled. "The main difference between yearly and monthly, besides the savings of thirty five dollars, so it's like getting a whole month free, is the month to month members will have to pay for the massages; yearly members are entitled to one massage per week."

"What about towels," the girl asked,

:You can bring your own, if you'd like," Celine smiled. "Shapes does provide these, right over here."

"Is there going to be a pool?" one woman asked. "The Y in Lafayette has a pool."

"We did look into that; there is a lot to be said for hydrotherapy as well as water exercises," Celine thought fast. "But in an effort to keep the membership costs low enough so that those that need it could afford it, we decided to wait before adding a pool. You have any idea what insurance runs on those?"

"So when y'all do add a pool?" the girl asked.

"You can count on dues doubling," Celine said, already planning on asking Paul about putting an indoor pool; the interest was there.

----

"What?" Elizabeth hissed when she saw Gordon standing on her doorstep.

"I um, I don't know how to, um, Elizabeth, I'm sorry," Gordon stammered.

"Yes, you are sorry, you're the sorriest mother fucker I ever seen," she said and slammed the door shut.

----

"I do not believe this," Cindy said as the five of them trooped into the house.

"Cindy, that's like the fiftieth time you said that" Pam complained.

"Two hundred and twelve members," Cindy said.

"No, two hundred and twelve YEARLY members," Celine corrected her. "There were twenty Month to month members that signed up too."

"We sent out one hundred invitations; you have any idea how many women actually showed up?" Candy asked no one in particular.

"Two hundred and seventy four," Celine said.

"That's a lot of tofu and crackers," Trish teased.

"Trish! I swear, I'm going to..." Pam screamed.

"Pipe down, shrimp; I'm teasing you," Trish laughed and squeezed the girl.

"How did we send out one hundred invitations and get two hundred and seventy four women to show up?" Candy mused aloud.

"Good thing y'all didn't send out two hundred invitations, huh?" Paul asked as she dropped his beer can into the trash.

"That goes into recycling," Pam demanded.

"Damn, sorry, forgot," Paul said and dug the can out of the trash.

1...345678