The Broussard Sisters Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul, we need a swimming pool an indoor swimming pool," Celine demanded. "Oh, and another wall of lockers; I sold all the lockers already."

"Paul, we're going to need more parking; we got two hundred and fifty two members and there's hardly enough room for us to park," Cindy demanded. "There's no room for our members to park."

"Paul, I think the ceiling in the dance studio needs to be twelve fee, not ten," Trish demanded.

"Paul, is it hard to run a gas line in; one of the women wants to learn how to cook on a gas stove; that's what her mother in law has; she's living with her mother in law and..." Pam demanded.

"That better be a boy," Paul said as he patted his wife's belly. "Hear me? That better be a boy."

----

Orville Jackson slammed on the brakes as a rock struck his windshield. Another one bounced off and he looked over to the left.

Bill Baggett actually smiled as Orville Jackson read him his rights.

"Fine, fine, take me to jail," he cheerfully said.

----

Elizabeth looked at the caller ID box before answering the phone.

"Hey, Robert," she said in greeting.

"Yeah, working as a dancer here in Atlanta, at Daddy's on Grant Street; it's right around the corner from the airport," Robert said.

"She have any idea you a detective?" Elizabeth asked. "She gave me the slip once before; I don't want..."

"Nah, she thinks I'm this harmless little retard," Robert laughed. "Hell, she even gave me a free lap dance 'cause I'm sweet."

"Then that better not be on your expense sheet," Elizabeth laughed.

"Nah, it ain't. She works Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays there. On Saturday morning she goes to the park and sits and watches all the kids playing. She is one sad girl; I mean she ain't never smiling," Robert said.

----

"No, Dad," Bill said into the telephone. "No, don't get me Marie Robichaux; she's too good. I just wanted to call; let you know where I am, let you know I'm going to be all right. No, no, don't get me a lawyer. Dad, I want to go to jail; it's probably my only hope."

Dick Davis smiled sadly as he led Bill to the back and locked him into a cell by himself.

"It'll be all right," Bill smiled to him.

"Yeah, son, it'll be all right," Dick agreed.

----

Daphne smiled; Big Eddie's snoring was at monstrous proportion tonight. But it was so good to see him able to sleep. He would never admit it to his kids, but worrying about them kept him up at nights.

"Big Eddie, you are one Hell of a man," she thought to herself and snuggled up against him.

----

The air was just beginning to turn cooler; the leaves were beginning to change color. It was a beautiful day as she looked around the park.

The merry go round was her favorite. The children squealed and shrieked, especially if a bigger kid would stand there and spin the contraption really fast for them.

TeddiAnn would be four years old in just a few weeks.

She tried to push the thought out of her head, but it crept back in. Her daughter would be four years old.

She felt someone sit down next to her, but did not look over. She was used to men sitting next to her, trying to pick her up. Usually she ignored them until they got the message and walked away.

"Looks like they're having fun," Elizabeth commented.

Missy felt like she'd been punched. The world swam in front of her eyes and she couldn't breathe.

She could not react when she felt Elizabeth take her hand into her own.

"I miss you; I've been looking for you for almost four years now," Elizabeth confessed. "Missy, come home. I need you."

The End of TBS 10

1...345678