The Case of the Sneaky Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue working with my fingers as my tongue laps her nether lips. I feel a tremble deep inside her and wonder if this means she is getting close to orgasm. Then I remember what she did to me and I slither my tongue up to caress her clitty. The feel of that short, hard nub under my tongue is another wonder but not as much as Zoe's reaction when I press hard and drag my tongue across it: she grabs my head as her hips buck before grinding against my mouth and chin. I repeat the hard lick and she is gasping, "Oh fuck yes... mmm... yes... fuck, more... yesss... aahh... Sarah, lover... fuck... eat me... ah, yes..." I purse my lips and suck her magical love button. "Oh, Jesus... oh, nnnnnnnnnnnnn..."

My fingers feel her convulse inside as her muscles clamp them. I feel a warm flow against my chin and open my mouth, receiving the nectar she is giving me, my reward for bringing my lover to climax. Finally, her orgasm subsides and her hands release my head. Thrilled and ecstatic with what I have done I return to lie beside her, my body gliding over her sweat-slick skin.

"Hello, you," she says, smiling contentedly. "Sarah... how do you feel after doing that?"

"Zoe, nothing that felt so right can be wrong, I'm sure of it. I, I'm in fucking ecstasy!" I tell her excitedly. "Seriously darling, I loved it: the taste, the feeling, the sensation of you cumming with my fingers inside you... everything!"

"Good, because I really loved you doing it to me. Now, in just a moment I'm going to return the favour and then, perhaps we can make each other cum at the same time, then after that..."

"Zoe, are you planning for us to sleep at all tonight?" I ask. "You know that there's tomorrow night too, and the night after and the night after that and... well, we have all the time we need to make love in every way. Zoe, I'm not running out on you again, ever."

"Sorry, it's just that I've wanted this for so long." She smiles at me and I lean forward to kiss the nearest cute dimple.

"Okay, I understand... but maybe we could just settle for two orgasms each tonight?" I suggest. She kisses me hard and long.

"Only two orgasms, eh? In that case, I think we should try something new, if you're up for it," she says, grinning as she wriggles out of my arms. She slips off the bed and I watch her beautiful naked form as she crosses the room to pull her discarded shirt aside and rummage in her rucksack. She turns and holds up two objects. "Here we are: one dildo," she raises the ribbed powder blue shaft in her right hand, "and one vibrator," as she holds up the smaller, smooth, pale pink object in her left hand.

"Oh wow, another first for me!" I exclaim, "or do they count as two firsts?"

"What, you've never used a dildo or vibrator?"

"Um, no. I mean, I've thought about it but I've always been too embarrassed to buy one," I confess.

"Oh, I didn't buy these," she laughs, "these are from the sex toy company I did the ad work for. I told you I got free samples; at least, I did after I persuaded the advertising director that perhaps she should let me try out some of their products to help inspire me. She thought it was a great idea!" I look at her in amazement.

"I think buying them would have been less embarrassing," I suggest. "Did you have to tell her afterwards what you thought of them?"

"Of course; in fact, after we use them tonight we'll have to fill in a short questionnaire..." she sees the look of horror on my face as she skips back into bed. "I'm kidding, Sarah!" she laughs and I sigh in relief before smiling sheepishly.

"I'm sorry, my love; I'm so uptight about sex stuff, aren't I? I wish I was more open and adventurous, like you." Zoe presses her body against mine and strokes my hair.

"Sarah, my wonderful sexy woman, you are amazingly adventurous or we wouldn't be here now, would we?" I smile fondly; she has a point I guess. "And I wouldn't be doing this!" There is a muffled humming and, suddenly, a fantastic tingling travels along the length of my cunny.

"Oh, god that feels so good," I exclaim. "That's the vibrator, isn't it, you sneaky, sexy girl."

"Uh huh. Now, lie back and let me make love to you, Sarah my darling." I comply and the delicious tingling continues as Zoe moves down. I feel a gently probing pressure on my cunny.

"Hang on a moment, darling," I say as I sit up before pulling pillows behind me for support, "I want to watch you fucking me with those."

"Is that because you're going to want to do the same to me?" she asks, a hopeful smile appearing.

"Absolutely, but also because the idea of seeing you stuff that inside me is just so amazingly erotic I want to watch," I smile back before looking down. The head of the dildo is just nestled between my labia, just below the tip of the vibrator that Zoe is resting against the upper half of those same, wet lips making them shimmer with the vibrations. She pushes gently and I feel myself being penetrated; the thickness of the dildo means that the feeling is perfect as my vaginal walls are stretched to give me a wonderful sensation of fullness. "Oh yes Zoe, my gorgeous lover, fuck me!" I beg softly.

"I love you so much babe," she replies as the side of her hand presses against my vulva where it holds the shaft now buried deeply inside my body. She twists and pulls back and the ribs on the shaft play over my inner walls, sending amazing sensations through me, before driving it back into me with another twist. She starts a steady rhythm and the room fills with sounds and scents: the hum of the vibrator, the delightful squelching and slurping of my cunny and the smell of my oozing, dripping juices.

I begin rocking my hips in time with her thrusts and this presses the vibrator harder against my sensitive clitoris. Within a few thrusts, my orgasm explodes inside me as I grasp my boobs, squeezing my nipples. "Nnnnnnnn--ahhh! Oooh!" I throw my head back and gasp as I ride the climax.

I finally open my eyes and look down into Zoe's loving gaze as her head rests on my right boob while she licks the dildo clean of my nectar before raising her mouth to mine. "Did you call me 'babe' just now?" I ask, smiling as our mouths separate.

"Yes," Zoe replies, a little defensively, "you are a babe." That she finds me so adorable is incredible to me.

"Zoe, darling, I'm seven years older than you; I'm not sure I still qualify as a babe at my age," I point out.

"Your age doesn't matter, it's how I see you, how I feel about you and Sarah, you are such a babe!" I lean in and kiss her again.

"Thank you, my gorgeous, cute darling woman. Right, time to swap places," I tell her when the kiss eventually ends. "I'll take those," I say as she lets go of the dildo and vibrator. My mind is working, trying to come up with something that should be good for her whilst not just copying what she did to me.

I move between her legs and she lies with her knees raised and splayed open and I have an idea. I shimmy forward and lift each foot, in turn, to rest on my shoulders. She is wantonly displayed to me now, her vulva before me is split by the deep red cleft of her cunny that gapes wetly from my recent licking and fingering, while below I can see the puckered star of her anus. I look up and see her smiling face. "Do you like the view, babe?" she asks huskily.

"Oh god, you are so sexy and beautiful Zoe," I reply as I fumble with the vibrator. It occurs to me that I should have asked her how to operate it but touch and a quick glance reveal that the rear section twists to turn it on. Oh, and two levels of vibration too, I discover.

I turn it to the lower setting, then trace the tip along Zoe's nether lips and hear her give a little moan of pleasure. I continue running the vibrator from end to end, along her cunny and back. After several repetitions, I decide to experiment and as the vibrator reaches the bottom of her slit I continue, trailing it slowly down across her perineum, making her squirm. The tip brushes her anus and she gives a squeal. "Oh Sarah, that was... different."

"Good different or bad different?" I ask.

"Do it some more and I'll tell you!" she grins.

So I do it some more and see her cunny begin oozing: thick, slightly milky love juices dribbling down. Wow! I cannot resist and lean forward to lap her delicious cunny cream. "Oh, fuck, Sarah, you have no idea how wonderful having you doing that to me feels," Zoe whispers, "the woman of my dreams eating my pussy -- yet again... oh yes!" My tongue runs across her clitoris making her gasp. I take the dildo and press the bulbous tip to her gaping cunny and she is so wet that it slips in easily. I am nervous of hurting her so I slide the shaft in gently but she reaches down to place her hand over mine as I hold the dildo. "I will not break, my darling," she tells me. "The first time you were gentle and it was fantastic; this time I want to you fuck me hard." With that she grips my hand and pulls sharply, ramming the dildo into her hot sex. "Mmmm, like that, lover."

I take her cue and begin pumping the shaft hard and fast, using the same twisting technique that felt so good in me. "Cum for me, Zoe, my sexy lover." I play the vibrator across her pucker and she begins to gasp and moan loudly as she writhes and bucks, playing with her nipples as I did. After just a few minutes I can tell she is getting close and move the vibrator to play it over her clitty.

"Oh, fuck Sarah I'm gonna... cummm... ahh... aahhh...aaahhhhh!" she cries out. Her heels dig into my shoulders as her bum rises off the bed. The dildo slips from her cunny and I see her gush; the hot liquid ejaculating from her cunny sprays straight into my face. I open my mouth and taste as a second squirt follows before she drops back. Spasms still make her tremble in slowly decreasing waves. I turn off the vibrator and drop it beside the dildo before lying alongside my girlfriend, my lover and my best friend. "So good," she whispers as she begins softly kissing and licking my cheek and nose, lapping them clean of her squirted cum. I reach to caress her nipple, "No!" she exclaims, "Too sensitive, my love." So I reach down and pull the covers up over us before holding her tight in a cuddle.

"Zoe, my darling, I love you," I tell her as I kiss her nose and forehead. To my surprise, I see she is crying. "What is it?" I ask anxiously.

"Sarah, this is so perfect and I love you so much. You're never going to leave me again while I sleep are you?"

"Zoe, I promised I wouldn't and I promise again. I was so mixed up about what I felt for you last time, but not anymore. I have never experienced lovemaking like tonight: it was so sensual, so intimate, so exciting and wonderful and," I caress her cheek, "just perfect -- like you are."

"So even though your Mum's really not happy about you being gay..."

"Zoe, when I told today you that I want to be with you, I meant it. Tonight I crossed a line and made love to you, properly, fully. I'm a lesbian, Zoe, I know that, I accept it... and however hard she finds it, Mum will just have to accept it too.

"Thank you, Sarah, I think I needed to hear that." She snuggles into me and I kiss the top of her head. "I'm so lucky: my dream has come true," she says sleepily.

Tuesday 17 April

"Mum?" A voice penetrates my sleep and I crack open one eye. Zoe is snuggled against me, our arms still around each other, her head on my shoulder. Beyond Zoe I see two pairs of eyes peeping round the door.

"Morning Tina, morning Chloe," I reply sleepily and the eyes become two smiling faces. My hand rests on Zoe's bum under the covers and I give it a little squeeze.

"Wazft?" she mumbles. She looks so cute as she wrinkles her nose before opening her eyes, blinking. "Hello sexy!" she says and there's the inevitable giggle behind her. "Oh, shi... sorry," she says, her eyes wide as she realizes the girls are in the room.

"We don't mind, do we Tina?" says Chloe happily. "Anyway, you need to get up, sleepyheads. Legoland, remember?"

"We'd not forgotten, had we, Zoe?" I reply smiling.

"Well, are you going to get up then?" Chloe demands.

"Um, Chloe," whispers Tina, "I don't think they're wearing anything." Zoe's clothes lie scattered the floor where she discarded them and our bare shoulders are visible.

"So if the two of you wouldn't mind pushing off downstairs, we'll see you down there in a couple of minutes," Zoe tells them and I agree as, remarkably, Chloe actually blushes. When the door closes we take the opportunity to kiss.

"You know, lovely as going to bed with you was and fabulous as making love to you was, there is something that is just so perfect about waking up with you," I tell her and that's the cue for some more kissing. "Come on, I suppose we better get up or the girls will be back wondering what's happened to us. Welcome to life with kids; embarrassing situations provided free."

"Sarah, I've known since I saw the photo in your purse that, if I ever managed to be lucky enough to be your girlfriend, you came as a package with the twins. That first morning, when I bumped into Tina on the landing, I was so nervous but they were just... lovely. Sarah, I love being with you but being with Chloe and Tina is fantastic too, even when it gets embarrassing. Actually, given that they walked in on us together, they were very cool with it all."

"They want us to be together, I told you. You're so good with them, Zoe; much better than Roy ever was."

"Sarah, that's the second time you've told me that; are you asking me to... to replace him?"

"Zoe, my beautiful girlfriend and lover... I know that it's early days yet, you know, after just one night together, but... well, the role of 'other parent' is definitely available and the girls seem very open to the idea of 'Zoe Mum'..." I tell her as look into her eyes.

"I'd love it, really I would, but... can we make this work? I mean, I've no experience of being a parent: what if I thought you were doing something wrong?"

"Zoe, you have the instincts to be a parent, I've seen that. And I know I do things wrong but it's so hard being the one to make all the decisions on my own all the time. Having someone to share that with would be a relief and, you know, we can always talk about things we disagree on." I'm conscious that I've crossed over from simply offering step-parenthood to trying to persuade Zoe to take it on. "I'm sorry, I mustn't push you into this, my love."

"Thank you, both for the offer and for not pushing. Let's see how it goes, both us as a couple and as a family. Come on, let's go to Legoland." Zoe throws back the covers and almost jumps out of bed. "How are you on roller coasters?" she asks, pulling on a long tee shirt as I slip into my bathrobe

"I'm okay with them, if they're not too scary. Let me guess: you love them?" Her excited grin answers my question. "Oh, goody; über cool Goth-punk Mum scores again! Come on then, let's get breakfast and hit the road," I say, "but I warn you, I'm not backing out of anything; you're not going to out-cool me again!" We come together, arms slipping around each other.

"You're always a cool mum, Sarah," she assures me, just before our lips meet.

"Oh no, not again! Can you two stop kissing now? Tina and me want to get going!" Chloe complains from the doorway. Zoe and I grin at each other.

"Welcome to parenthood?" Zoe quips, making us both laugh.

=====================================

EPILOGUE

Saturday 9 February

I stand looking at the array of Valentine's Day cards in the shop. "Aaagh! There are too many!" I complain.

"Mum, I don't think it really matters," Chloe answers, "I'm sure Zoe-Mum will like it just because it's from you." She picks up a card and reads the cartoon on the front, smiling and chuckling, as I read it over her shoulder.

"Hey, you're not supposed to understand that at your age!" I complain.

"Mum, it's just about sex. You should hear what some of the kids talk about at school." Somehow, that's less comforting than Chloe obviously thinks it should be.

"Is everything alright at school? You and Tina aren't getting any hassle from other kids?" My fear of them being bullied because of Zoe and me has never really gone away.

"No, Mum, we're fine. We've been careful and only told a few close friends and those that knew from primary school have been good and aren't, like, spreading it around. Our friends think it's, like, quite cool actually, Tina and me having two Mums. Are you and Zoe-Mum both coming to parent's evening next week?"

"I think so... though... you know it will mean all your teachers will then know about you having two Mums. Is that alright?"

"Mum, you worry much more about people knowing about you and Zoe-Mum than Tina and me do. Yes, Mum, it will be fine. Actually, it could, like help coz if other kids say homophobic things and stuff then the teachers can't like pretend it doesn't matter." I nod; she has a point there. "Anyway, you should be proud of being with Zoe-Mum and being a couple. Zoe's family think the two of you are, like, really good together and even Granddad does, though he won't say it in front of Granny."

"I know, and I am proud of being with Zoe; remember that I told people at work and friends about Zoe and me months ago. I'm not ashamed, I just worry about you and Chloe being bullied because I'm gay, that's all." I give her a little smile before turning back to the multitude of red and pink cards, trying to find one that sums up how I feel, how much I love Zoe. "You're right though, Chloe: I should stop worrying so much shouldn't I? Anyway, I doubt many kids would say things as horrible about us as your Dad did."

I think back over the past ten months and all that's happened: vile, threatening letters from Roy when he found out about Zoe and me; Zoe and Mum falling out and only slowly coming to terms; coming out as gay at work; re-mortgaging to buy out Roy share of the house; meeting Zoe's family and in-laws, her nephews and nieces for Tina and Chloe to meet; our family holiday together in Spain in the summer; the girls starting secondary school; Zoe and the girls sat together around the table cutting out photos to make a montage of our life together as a family; the highs and lows of everyday life with the girl's laughter and their pre-teen tantrums... and, throughout it all, Zoe's love and hugs and kisses, her smile and care, her blue eyes, pink hair and those dimples...

"Mum? You okay?" Chloe interrupts my reverie.

"What? Yes, sorry; I was just thinking about all that's happened since we stood holding the banner on the station platform. Actually, it all really started a year ago tomorrow when Zoe sent me that third Valentine's card so I want to get the right card."

"How about this one: 'To my girlfriend. A gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful girl.' Does that say what you want?"

"Pretty much," I smile, "Thanks, Chloe."

As we leave the shop we turn right onto the high street. "Now, Chloe, you wanted to buy a top, didn't you? Was there a particular shop you wanted to visit?"

"Yeah, it's the little boutique down at the end," she answers a little shyly. "They've got some leggings too..." she adds, obviously bidding for a complete outfit. The girls are growing up and not just physically. They're no longer keen on looking identical and Chloe now wears her hair much shorter than Tina. I guess Chloe is looking for her own style and, as we near the shop, I can see the style she's chosen to try, the inspiration for it and the reason for her shyness.

"It all looks very... punk, doesn't it?" I smile; both girls love Zoe but somehow Chloe is that little bit closer to her. Chloe looks at me nervously. "Chloe, it's okay; how can I object given how I feel about Zoe-Mum, hmm? Is this why you wanted to come with me rather than with Zoe?" She nods. "Come on then, let's have a look."