The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull out of the woman and she tries to push back against me. She's so horny and eager. I hold her steady and push back in. It's hard to know when to stop but she doesn't seem to care about how deep I am. I pull her back and bring her head down to Sarah's cunt. Sarah presents herself to this woman. I guess the woman never explored with other women. She's eager but sloppy and it takes her a moment to figure out what she needs to do. It probably doesn't help that I'm fucking her at the same time. The woman grabs a handful of the fur above Sarah's pussy with one hand and uses the other to find Sarah's pussy lips. Soon she's fingering Sarah and biting her clit. The woman is making "haaah haaaah" noises between breaths.

I watch Sarah as I pump in and out of the woman, stopping short so I don't break her. She still tries to push me deeper. Sarah looks back at me and the corners of her muzzle turn up. Now I'm really sure that's supposed to be a grin.

Suddenly I hear a wet slap and look down to find myself fully buried into this woman's cunt. She's twisting her ass to get me deeper. I pull out, half-way horrified that I broke her but she makes a disappointed noise in her throat and pushes back into me. I wasn't ready for her so I don't keep her in place but again, she buries herself completely against me and her ass slaps against my pelvis. She's got her mouth buried in Sarah's pussy but I hear muffled screams of pleasure coming from her.

I can see clearly in the dark of the forest so I see the black nub above the woman's ass. I watch in wonder as it grows. Pitch black, thick hair is growing on it and a patch of black hair is spreading from the small of her back. She was shaved before but black hair is sprouting all over her cunt and down the inside of her thighs. I hear a pop and her shoes are laying in pieces around her feet. The toes are growing out and her toenails are black. I'm startled enough that I forget about everything else. The woman reminds me what we're doing by eagerly bouncing her ass on my cock, sliding me in and out of her.

I roar and grab her hips again. She's larger now. Her ass is still padded but I can feel the muscles developing under her skin. Her tail is long and utterly black with thick, heavy fur. A line of black hair is bristling out of her skin and up her back. When it reaches her shoulders it fans out and fine hairs erupt all over her body. I reach around with a hand and feel thick fur below her belly. I pound in and out of her harder and harder and she meets each thrust with her ass slamming back into me.

My finger rubs her clit in time with the pounding. She leans back from Sarah and I see the muscles standing out on her forearms. She pulls her head back. Her face is already changing into a muzzle. She lets out a "Haaaaaaaaaaa...ooooooowwwwwllllllllll!" and her mouth grows out to a point.

Sarah lies down on her back in front of the woman and the lady wastes no time. She bends over Sarah and starts lapping at Sarah's pussy with her new tongue. The woman brings her ass up and I bend down over her for a better position to mount her. She's making "ruff... ruff" sounds every time I pound into her and she reaches one hand up to play with Sarah's breast. Sarah massages her other breast and tweaks her own nipple.

Soon I feel her trembling under me and I pound faster. The woman digs her muzzle into Sarah's cunt and I see her shaking her head back and forth. Sarah cums first and liquid squirts out onto the other woman's muzzle. The woman follows shortly after and howls again, twice. I howl with her and I cum so much that some of it jets out of her and over my legs. She tries to push into me but she's weak from her first change and she collapses onto her forearms and knees with her head down. Her tongue is lolling out of the side of her muzzle and she's panting hard.

I bunt my head against hers and lick her face. She tries to lick me back but can barely lift her head. Sarah gets up and walks on all fours to the woman's cunt. She brings her muzzle down and laps up my cum and the woman's juices. The woman trembles and whimpers but stays up. I join in and lick her all over. She's streaked with sweat from the effort and her fur lays flat against her. I clean her back, arms, and face. She makes little crying noises when I lick the sides of her breasts. They hang loose and heavy below her.

Sarah finishes with the woman and kneels upright. Her long tongue makes a circuit around her mouth as she cleans her own face. The woman's new jet black tail falls limply to the ground and her ass is shaking from the after effect of her orgasms. She licks my hand as I'm cleaning her off and I gently bite her.

Sarah comes over to me and licks the side of my muzzle and I make a low grumble in my throat. She settles on the ground next to me, lying on her side. I wrap my arms around the woman and lie down with her. She's shivering but she holds me tightly and licks my ear. Her breasts are slightly smaller than Sarah's and they aren't quite as firm but I love the way they press softly against me. I lie on my back and have to adjust myself a few times to keep my tail from being uncomfortable. Sarah pulls herself close to me and lays her muzzle on my shoulder. The woman does the same on my other side. They drape their arms across me and Sarah brings her leg up and over mine. I'm very conscious of the wet fur of her crotch against my thigh.

Over time the changes recede. The woman grips my body hard as her fur pulls back into her skin and her body shrinks. I make soothing sounds. The woman changes before us but not much more. Sarah reaches for the woman's hand and clutches it tightly.

"Welcome, little sister." She tells her.

The woman cries softly and says, "Thank you... thank you..."


CHAPTER 17

I'm amazed at how comfortable it is lying on the forest floor with Sarah and this woman against me. I've got my arms under their necks and wrapped around their bodies protectively with my hands resting on the sides of their breasts. The woman's arm is dark against my chest hair and she's rubbing me gently over and over. I lean into her hair (wild now from the change and the sex) and rub my face against her. She sighs and holds me tighter.

"Melodie." She tells us. "My name is Melodie Pierce." Her voice is gentle and sweet.

We introduce ourselves and spend time explaining what happened. She doesn't ask me to apologize for what I've done and I don't offer it. Mostly she listens to us talk what's happened since Thursday but she asks a question now and again. She doesn't notice that she's stronger and bigger so when I tell her that our bodies are different even when we're not changed, she pulls her arm off of me and looks at it in the dark.

"It's ... it's night time but I can see everything so sharply." She says, amazed. She turns onto her back and traces her forearm muscles with a finger. "Good Lord. And it doesn't go away?" She flexes and the muscles stand out. She does this several times. "Wait, everything?" She sits up and her breasts, which were lying to the sides of her chest, fall down and together. She stares at her left tit and her eyes are wide and white against her beautiful dusky face. She picks it up with her hand and moves it around. She's lifting her breast and massaging it gently as she explores. "Damn." she whispers. I can tell she doesn't curse often.

I expect her to be skeptical when we mention Amelia and everything we learned from her but she shrugs and says, "If this is real then why not that as well?" She's practical, at least.

She lies back down and snuggles up against me again. When we're done explaining everything she tells us about herself. She's 27 and a legal clerk studying to be a family law attorney. She has a younger brother and sister but they're living near her family in Louisiana. She came to Oregon for a job and stayed because she loved all of the trees and mountains. She never knew how much she loved nature until she left Shreveport. She's a kindred spirit and I guess that's why she changed. Her scent was familiar, in a way. She says she comes here often after a run and likes to just sit and read or write in her journal.

Sarah's reaches over me and rubs Melodie's arm while she's talking and Melodie purrs deep in her throat. I don't think she notices that she's doing it. She tells us she was dating a man casually but it wasn't going anywhere. She thinks he has a problem with anger and was planning on telling him this week that she was done with him. It's hard for her, she says, because she's a little timid. She laughs a deep sultry laugh and tells us she doesn't feel exactly timid now.

We lie together quietly like that for a long time. Our scents are mingled together and we're just listening to each other's breathing. Melodie is tracing gentle patterns in my chest hair with her finger. "Y'all..." she starts and her voice is quiet."Y'all won't leave me, will you?" She asks.

Sarah reaches and puts her hand against the side of Melodie's face. "No. We're together if you'll stay with us."

Melodie rubs herself against Sarah's hand. "Oh, yes. Yes, please." I hug them both tight.

Eventually we sit up and try to decide what to do next. There are claw marks in the tree trunks around us and the air smells heavily of sex. It's exciting but we need to move on.

Melodie cocks her head, wrinkling her nose. "I can't smell much beyond all this sex but... did anyone else smell that? Something rancid. I guess I'm just getting used to this, still." She touches her nose a few times and shakes her head.

Sarah looks at me and I stand slowly, taking deep breaths through my nose. I don't... wait, there it was for a second -- the same smell from yesterday when we picked up Sarah's car.

I make a slow circuit around the tree, looking everywhere. My nostrils flare. Melodie's right -- it's hard to make out anything other than the smell of our recent sex. All the desires, the mixed juices and the changes are overpowering. The sickly smell keeps slipping away when I think I've found it.

Melodie watches me curiously. "What...?" I hold up my hand to stop her.

Sarah stalks from tree to tree. She has her eyes closed as she moves and her nose is in the air. She stops at a tree about ten feet away. She rests her hand on the tree and I see claws growing out to dig into the thick trunk. She brings her foot up against the base of the tree. She's rumbling low in her throat now. Fine hairs slowly grow up her arms. Her leg muscles are vibrating as she crouches slightly.

I can't see or smell what she's found. The damn smell keeps moving.

"I think..." Melodie begins but suddenly Sarah launches herself to her left, using her leg against the tree as leverage. I bolt immediately after her.

Sarah's arms are straight out and she's snarling. She's almost to a huge oak tree when I see a faint reddish glow in the branches above her. She latches onto the tree with her claws and climbs fast. Her muscles are a work of art as she shoots up the tree. Shoulders to arms to back to ass to legs, all in a line. Her breasts swing and slap together.

Bark showers down over me as I follow her up. The glow shudders violently for a moment before winking out. Sarah is only seconds behind it but it's already gone.

"Son of a bitch!" She yells in disgust. Her teeth are sharp and her face is ever so slightly elongated. Light fur covers her body. She's got one hand on the thing's branch and another anchored above her. The claws on her feet are sunk deep into the trunk. Her tail was starting to grow out but has stopped. "I almost had the goddamned thing!"

We're 20 feet up the tree but she pushes herself off and falls to the ground, tumbling into the impact. She grunts slightly. I follow her down and my body automatically does the same thing. Neat.

Melodie's watching us with huge eyes. "Was that... was that one of those things?"

Sarah growls. "Yeah. Seems like it. Fuckers are following us. I thought I smelled something back at work. That's fucking creepy. We need to go."

We stand and gather up the pieces of our clothes and Melodie's backpack. I suggest burying the clothes until we can come back for them. We'd move easier without them. Sarah and Melodie agree and she even puts her bag away. I keep the house keys but leave everything else.

I look at Melodie. "You'll come with us, then?"

Melodie looks back at me steadily. "Anywhere." She says. Sarah hugs her and bites her ear. Melodie shivers.

The women are beautiful and so very different. Sarah is pale and stands just over six feet tall. Her breasts are large and perky and the nipples point slightly up. She has a thick patch of brown hair above her cunt and her muscles bulge slightly even when she's not using them for anything. She's got slim hips for her height and her ass is nice but tight against her. She stands tall and proud, challenging everything around her.

Melodie is dark and beautiful but her eyes dart furtively around and she keeps her head down more often than not. Her new body is just under 6 feel tall and she has a smaller frame. Her muscles are defined but they don't bulge. Her breasts lay lazily and large on her chest with her nipples erect and pointing straight out. She has an almost delicate oval face with full, thick lips. Her nose is neither large nor small and curves down slightly at the tip. Her hips are wider than Sarah's and her ass is bigger but mostly more rounded. She has a small patch of pure black hair over her pussy now.

Melodie's watching me and her eyes are hungry. I can smell her getting wet and I tell them both we better go before we spend the night outside. Melodie sighs in disappointment but follows us. I can't smell anyone nearby so we dash through woods. Melodie is even faster than Sarah but when she realizes she's ahead of both of us, she slows down and follows slightly behind me and to my left. I think back to what Amelia said about alphas and I wonder if it's that or her shyness that keeps her behind. She could smoke both of us if she wanted to.

At the end of the park we gather and figure out a plan. You'd think there'd be no problems sneaking around and making it back to the house in the middle of the night but there are street lights and some people stay out late. I take the lead with Sarah and Melodie follows. We run from building to building and stay low to the ground.

I don't have to use hand signals or talk to tell them when to stay or when to follow. They can smell and hear people as well as I can and they smell when my scent is alert or not. It takes us 15 minutes to cross the mile to our house. I curse the motion sensitive porch light when it comes on. A note on the door tells us the mattress delivery people were here but couldn't deliver and will try again tomorrow. I completely forgot about them.

Nobody showers. We're comfortable with ourselves and we're all tired. I offer Melodie the spare room and she takes it, hesitantly. Sarah and I take the main bedroom and we make ourselves comfortable on the broken mattress. We both hear Melodie shifting around in the other room until she finally knocks on the frame of our door. She's looking down at the floor when she talks to us. "Can I sleep with y'all? I'm... I was used to sleeping alone for the longest time but now... I can't. I want to be near both of y'all." I get up and pick her head up, kissing her hard on the lips. She opens her mouth to me and our tongues twist around each other. I hug her tight against me.

Sarah pushes the bed to the corner and pulls out some extra sheets, blankets and pillows to lie on the floor. We all stretch out on them. It takes a bit to find a good comfortable spot. I lay against Sarah's back with my arm over her hard stomach. My dick rests against her smooth, warm ass and she teases me briefly by grinding into me. Melodie lies down behind me and rests her hand on my hip. I feel her soft breasts against my back and she presses her forehead against me, kissing my shoulder briefly.

"I never knew. I never knew something could feel so natural and perfect. I ... thank you. Both of you." She says.


CHAPTER 18

Somewhere around thirty minutes passes. I've been lying here between these two beautiful women, trying not to think of sex. I'm not doing such a great job. Both of them are still awake but breathing softly.

I think about random things before making the mistake of thinking about dogs. I swear to god the wolf in me brought it up to just fuck with me. Instantly a connection is made between dogs and doggy-style and then, naturally sex. I can feel that thing I do now, the very, very slight vibrating of my body and I know I'm putting out pheromones.

Melodie's breathing quickens. I hear her heart rate accelerate before Sarah's heart kicks it up a notch. Melodie moans against me. Her arm slides over my hip as she grabs my dick. I can feel the slightly rough padding we all have now when we're human. She's rubbing her face against my shoulder and pumping my dick with her left hand.

"I want... Ohhh... I want it..." She's moaning.

Sarah rubs her ass against my hard dick and Melodie's hand, up and down. She's fingering herself with both hands. "Haaah... haaah... haah.... You bitch...haaaoohhhh... I was almost aaaahhhsleep..." She's pushing her hand hard against herself.

"I can't help it! I just..." Now Melodie's rubbing her chest against me. "I just can't... I never wanted sex this much..." I feel Melodie's soft pubic hairs against my ass. She's already slick. "Is this normal? I ... oh..oooohhhh..." She's rubbing her crotch on me and it's pulling her pussy lips slightly. "I can't even... can't think..."

Sarah's having just as hard a time -- she's grunting "Urrrrr... urrr...." as she rubs herself. Her right hand makes its way up to her tit and it looks like she's trying to give herself a bruise the way she squeezes herself.

"I'd say I knew this was a bad idea but that'd be a damn lie." I tell everyone.

I push Sarah gently forward and roll onto my back. My dick stands at impressive attention. Melodie is up immediately. She's got both hands on my cock and she's rubbing her face all over it. "Can... can I...?" I start to tell her 'yes' but she's not asking me -- she's asking Sarah.

Sarah's hips are making erratic little jerks as she gets into it. "Fuck... he's... shit shit... he's your man now, too... haah haah haaahhhhshit..."

I bring my hand to Melodie's face and she rubs against it. Her hair is thick and strong. She brings her nose down to my balls and licks her perfect pink tongue up to the tip of me. I watch her tongue grow as she does. Halfway up, her tongue is probably three inches out of her mouth. When she reaches the tip it's a good five inches out of her mouth. Her teeth are sharper and her fingernails are thick, black claws.

She holds my dick with her left hand. Her right hand presses down on my lower stomach. She's much stronger now. She brings me into her mouth and she's able to fit almost my whole length -- even with her huge tongue. She's making a rumbling purr sound and clawing my stomach. Her soft, huge breasts rub against my thighs. Her nipples are like little boulders scratching up and down my legs as she sucks me off.

She's better at it, this time -- I barely feel her teeth. She starts off with a slow rhythm, pumping her hand fast and hard. She wants me to cum in her mouth.

I'm clenching the sheets. Super smelling is not your friend when you're surrounded by two women in what can only be described as 'heat.'

"Melodie, sweetheart -- I want you on me. I want my seed in you." I tell her. She moans with my cock down her throat. Slowly she pulls her head up. Her eyes watch me the entire time. Hungry eyes. Her tongue is slightly shorter but still longer than it should be.

She kneels astride me. Her legs are spread apart and her own juice is making little trails on the inside of her thighs. Her large, lazy breasts hang on her chest. They seem bigger than normal and they bulge wonderfully to her side. She growls low in her throat and goes slowly down to her hands and knees. I can see the fine black hairs erupting over her body. She's getting into the change.

1...89101112...15