The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,062 Followers

"Bah." I tell her. "It worked out in the end. I got something a million times more fantastic than that lady."

Melodie grins at me. "What's it like for you two?" She asks.

I think about it for a moment. "It's... I feel more angry. Almost all the time. Or, not angry but at the point of violence. Ready for it. Wanting it to happen. It's like an adrenalin surge for me and I'm constantly at the point of fight or flight only I won't be choosing 'flight'."

Sarah shrugs. "It's not quite the same for me. I feel ready but not angrier. Well, a little but not much. I took a couple Jeet Kune Do classes when I was younger and our sensei often told us to 'be like water' and not to go looking for a fight but to be ready to react to one. I catch myself looking around more. Constantly. I automatically gauge people and there's a nearly continuous monologue in my brain telling me that 'this part of the room is good but not the other part because the exit is right here' or 'if you have to kill everyone here, this is the order you do it in.' I'm not consciously doing it. I just feel ready for whatever might happen."

Melodie considers this. "I guess I'll see how it does for me. Already, though, I watch out for both of you. Kind of like Sarah, I'm watching everything but I also feel on the edge of violence. I think if someone were to say something bad about either of you, I'd have a hard time controlling myself. And that's not me. Not normally. I've always been more gentle."

I take Melodie's hand in mine. "Me, too. I was always way more laid back. When we met Amelia one of my first thoughts was whether I'd have to kill her. The same with the idiot in the mall. I would've laughed off the guy in the mall before all of this. Or just ignored him and kept going. I actually thought about killing him. Although part of that was just all the people being around me. I felt like everyone was watching me. It makes my skin crawl."

Melodie squeezes my hand back. "It's powerful." She tells me. "When I changed... it was hard to think straight but I feel like I'm wrapped up in a steel trap, waiting to spring on anyone that that messes with me. These muscles are incredible and they're just waiting to be used." She moves her fingers and twists her arm around, watching the new muscles of her arm move. "And I feel so warm all the time. Not too hot or anything, just warm. That's one reason why clothes feel so strange on me. I feel like I don't need them. And the sex... good lord." She waves her hand in front of her face as if to cool herself down. "I always thought I had a low sex drive. I was interested but I could live without it. Now it's hard to think of anything other than how much I want it."

Our conversation passes like that back and forth. I thought Melodie might be quieter but she joins into the conversations seamlessly. I wish we could stay there for hours.

It's getting late so we pay our bill and head out into the cool night air. Sarah is telling us how she broke her last boyfriend's collar bone and we're all laughing about it. The poor guy just didn't know when to quit.

Without warning, the earth moves and there's an ear shattering sound. I expect all of the glass around me to break but it doesn't. Instead, blood explodes from the cook's ears and he crumbles to the ground. I can't hear anything but I'm guessing he's dead.

All three of us are on our knees with our hands on our ears. It doesn't help at all. In front of us is that same reddish light from the forest. It's blurry in a strange way.

That sound is killing me. I can barely think and I want to curl up into a small, tight ball. Sarah is flat on her stomach with her eyes closed. She's in pain and there is blood trickling from her ears.

I'm almost completely down when I feel Melodie's hand on my leg. She's on her side, curled up. Her arm is shaking as she reaches for me. Her mouth is moving but I can't hear her. Blood is leaking from her ears and the corner of her eyes. The blood from her eyes is mixed with her tears.

I pound my fists on the concrete. No! It was hard enough watching Sarah get hurt but I'll be damned if I let both of them die.

My fingers are growing. I feel the fingernails scratch against the concrete parking lot as they turn into claws. My muscles are bunching and moving around. There is sweet silence for half a second as my face rearranges itself. The sound gets even worse but slightly dull in a way, too.

I feel my pants rip down the sides and back as my leg muscles take. My dick hangs loosely below me but is pulled up and against my stomach as my sheath forms. Fur grows along my body in fits and starts.

I stretch to my hands and feet. I can take the pain better. My shirt rips down the front and back as my chest and shoulder muscles finish growing. Dark brown fur covers my entire body.

I see Sarah and Melodie behind me. Blood is pooling around their mouths. I roar and stand. The sound goes up a pitch and both women jerk in response. My lips are pulled back in a snarl. I take a step towards the thing.

I can see it clearly now. It looks like a huge crow. Above the beak is a single, large red eye. The beak itself is riddled with holes. I can see small black bugs crawling around its body.

I take another step. The pain is going away now. Sarah and Melodie. Down. On the ground. Hurt. I take another step. The monstrous crow takes a step back. Its claws sink into the ground and thick black smoke curls up from the concrete around the thing's talons.

I hunker and growl. The insane shrilling noise skips a beat. The crow takes another step back. The air around it begins to shimmer. Smoke is pouring from the concrete now. It's trying to leave. The human in me is glad -- if it leaves then Sarah and Melodie live.

The wolf in me doesn't wait. I leap at it, claws reaching straight for the thing's neck. It tries to jerk its head back but I'm too fast. I've got one hand around its beak and the other around its neck. The sound cuts off as soon as I get my hand on its beak. I feel steam coming from the holes perforating it. It's jerking in my grasp and burning my hands. I can feel it even through the black padding.

I don't pause to wonder if it can still vanish; I rip its fucking head off.

I drop the pieces and turn to my mates. Sarah is sitting up and wiping the blood from her mouth. Melodie is still down but alive. My hearing is coming back slowly.

I walk to Melodie on hands and feet and lick her face. She reaches up weakly to scratch my ears. "Good... good boy." She pants. Her voice sounds like it's coming from the bottom of a tin can. "But don't... don't lick my face. That's a disgusting habit." She's shaking but she's laughing and crying at the same time. Sarah joins in and I bark at both of them. I laugh but it comes out as "Hurr... hurr... hurr..." which only makes them laugh harder at me.

I'm just glad they're alive.


CHAPTER 20

The crow-thing had a long range - we count five crashed cars as we drive home. We stop at the last one because the couple in the car are still alive. I stay in our car (my clothes are gone) but Sarah and Melodie check on them and then call 911. We don't wait for the police.

It's taking a while for Melodie and Sarah to heal. They both say they mostly feel fine but they're weak and have pounding headaches. I feel fine but I keep it to myself. I guess changing took care of the aches and pains for me.

Bed has never felt so good - not even an improvised bed on the floor. The women strip for it but I'm already naked. I fall asleep on my back with Melodie on one shoulder and Sarah on the other. Sarah wakes me in the middle of the night to tell me I'm snoring so I roll over, against Melodie. She wriggles against me in her sleep and I pass out again spooning her. Sarah presses up against my back.

I wake slowly. Dim light shows through the window and I'm still in the same position with Sarah behind me. She's growling softly with each breath out. Melodie is not in front of me but I smell her nearby and hear her moving around the kitchen. I never felt or heard her get up and I'm a light sleeper. I hear her muttering about there not being coffee and then she becomes very still.

I pull myself from Sarah and walk to the kitchen naked. She smiles brightly when she sees me. "I heard you wake up." She drawls. The "I" comes out like "Ah" and it makes me grin. She points to the cupboard. "You have no coffee." She tells me bluntly.

"I know. I don't drink it." I grin and mimic her from last night. "It's a disgusting habit." She shakes her head at me and looks around for something else.

She's nude and I watch her explore the kitchen. Her body is so sleek. The muscles in her shoulders flex as she reaches for things and she's not used to the new size of her breasts yet - she keeps rubbing her arms against the side of them. The sides of her breasts swell out magnificently on her chest.

She looks back at me and grins. Slowly, she turns to the cabinet under the sink and she has her back to me. Slowly, ever so slowly she bends over and opens the door to the cabinet. "I wonder..." she says slowly. I can see the sides of her mouth pulled back in a grin. "I wonder if there's any coffee in here." Her ass slowly comes up and the cheeks spread slightly. There's a clear liquid around the lips of her pussy. "Hmmmm..." she says in a slow drawl. Her heart is racing and her full breasts dangle in front of her.

I admire the view for a moment and then walk over to stand behind her. My dick rests on her lower back and I reach around her hips and find her clit. Melodie takes a sharp breath and grabs the edge of the counter with her right hand. "Mmmm...." she moans. I grab her tit with my other hand and pull her into a standing position. She puts a hand over mine and rubs herself with me. "Y'all ruined me." She says dreamily. "I never... ohhhh... I always... mmmm... yessss... I was a good girl. Always missionary for me. Oh. Oh. Go slow. Never even thooohhhh... thought of being with a woman. I've never even had a man's co... penis near my mouth. And never so much sex before." She's slick with juice and it's hard for me to rub slowly. I find the folds of her pussy and rub them while the palm of my hand presses against her mound. She's clenching and unclenching her fist on the countertop.

"Now..." she moans. "I want you to f... take me from behind. I want it bad. I want to feel you behind me like yesterday. Please. Please. Like a dog. Please. I'm so hot." Her breath is hitching. I stop playing with her nipple and I grab the base of my cock. I pull it down her back. The head dips between the cheeks of her ass and rubs her asshole. She squeals and her ass shakes a little. "No. Not... not there. Not..." I keep going and the tip rubs the outside of her pussy. "Yessssss..." she moans and rubs her ass against me.

I enter her slowly and her breath hisses out between her teeth. I can fit myself all the way into her. The muscles in her vagina grip and rub me as I push deep. "Ohh... lover. Go slow, lover. Ohhhhh..." I pull out slowly and push in again. She grinds against me when I'm all the way and spreads her juice between us. Her ass is slick from it. I want to push hard and fast but I take my time with her. I take my hand from her cunt and grab her breasts. My hand is slick and slides around her but I massage and knead at the soft flesh. She licks my hand several times.

"Can you.... ohhhh .... ohhhh goooodd... bite me. Oh oh oh, yesss... mark me. Bite me again. Yesterday. Fu.... like yesterday." I lean forward and take her shoulder between my teeth. She tilts her head to the side so I have more room. She moans and shudders. "Ha....harder." She pleads. I bite in and taste blood. She groans and almost collapses but I hold her up and against me. The taste of blood and sweat is intoxicating and I start pumping harder. She slams her ass back into me and the slapping sound is loud and sharp. "More. Mooore."

She's slowly getting taller and I see fine black hairs growing on her back. She's changing again but it's not fast at all.

Melodie presses hard against the front of her mound and the head of my cock rubs her deep inside. She breaks a chunk of the countertop off by gripping so hard and she's trying to talk but can't anymore. She's grunting in time to my thrusting. Her tail grows out and against me. I pull on it and she moans.

Her changing is making my heart pound harder. I rake my fingernails down her back. Deep red lines mark her between the growth of hair on her back and little spots of blood well up along them. It's too much for her suddenly and I feel her whole body shake as she cums. She breaks two large glass jars as her hands fling out and I see the fingers are tipped in black claws. The muscles and veins of her forearm and standing out.

The inside of her cunt is changing. It's hard to explain but I feel the muscles shifting around. She gets bigger but she's still tight. I watch her pussy lips grow and then they're hidden by all of the fur spreading around her crotch. Black hair grows out from the small of her back and down her ass. The hairs grow and then thicken as if the muscles growing in her ass are pushing them out. She's sweating -- from the sex or from changing or both. She's got a half-muzzle and her tongue is hanging out. Fur is marching up her stomach and over her breasts in a line.

My own orgasm makes me curl my toes and pull harder on her tail. I feel my dick tense over and over as I cum inside her. Her mouth works but only barely - its changing shape more as she's cumming. "Yeeeaaaaasssss... Give me allll of youuuuuuuaaarrrrrrrrrrr!" I hold myself in her and my dick spasms with every jet of sperm. Every time I twitch she shakes again. My sperm is dripping out of her cunt and down the fur on her thighs.

The fur on her back is thick and her muscles are bunching. The padding on her hands is pure black. She's taller than me when she's changed. Melodie leans her upper body against the countertop and pants as her muzzle develops. She has her eyes closed and there's a small bit of drool in the corner of her mouth. Her eyes open and, unlike ours, they're fully golden.

Only then do I notice that Sarah is in the room with us. She's pulled back a chair from the table and is hunched in it, left hand deep inside her pussy and the right hand pinching a nipple. She's watching both of us. "That was fucking hot." She says.

Melodie stands to her full height and the tips of her ears come close to brushing the ceiling. "Aaaahhhrrrraaaaaaa...." she tries to say. She gets down on all fours and her tail is tall and proud. She starts to pad over to Sarah but Sarah shakes her head. "No. Clean him off first." Melodie stops and turns to me. My dick is still hard and throbbing. I'm covered in my own semen and Melodie's juices.

Melodie growls and turns to me. I guess I never noticed how huge our tongues get when we're fully changed. She digs her nose between my legs and huffs. The top of her nose comes back wet with our juices and she reaches her tongue around and over. The tip reaches and she licks the bridge of her muzzle off. She bends back to me and holds my legs with her hands. They're huge and the padding on the bottom of her hands is very rough. I lean back into the counter and watch Sarah. Sarah is watching Melodie and her hand is pumping faster now. Melodie's tongue lashes out and slides roughly from my thigh to the bottom of my stomach. And again. And again. Sarah is grunting and pounding her hand in and out of herself.

Melodie kneels directly in front of me and her tongue caresses my balls lightly. She rubs her nose against my cock and then licks the tip of her nose off. Now she drags her tongue up my length, stopping at the top. She pushes herself forward and takes me in her mouth. "Fuck. Fuuuuck." I tell her. The feeling is very different than I expect and I jerk to my toes. She goes down on me and her nose touches my crotch - I'm big but she has me all the way in and some room to spare. She's grumbling at the back of her throat and it vibrates the head of my dick. I'm still sensitive from my own orgasm and I yell out from it, "Goddamnit!" Melodie whines because she thinks I'm mad but I grab her head and jerk her back and forth on my dick.

Sarah's cumming and her feet drum on the floor while she screams out. I'm not going to cum again for a while but it feels so damn good. Melodie doesn't have control of her teeth down quite yet and they slice me sometimes but her mouth is so warm and large. Her tongue cradles my dick and she licks the small cuts.

Finally, I put her off of me. She tries to go back on and I know I couldn't stop her if I wanted to - not when she's changed and I'm not. I pull her back and tell her, "No. I'm done for now. It's too much." She whines but then looks at Sarah.

Sarah has her arms spread to her side and is watching Melodie. Her crotch is soaked and small drops of her cum are dripping slowly onto the chair and floor. Melodie growls and walks over to her on all fours. It's my turn to watch as Sarah is cleaned. Her legs jerk every time Melodie's tongue rubs her pussy. "Fucking... Jesus!" She says. "That tongue is amazing. It feels completely different when I'm like this. Ohhhh fuck. Yes."

When she's done Melodie licks Sarah's breast. Sarah cradles Melodie's head against her and rubs the side of her face against Melodie's muzzle over and over.

Melodie tries to help clean up the mess in the kitchen but her hands are ungainly as they are and she's not changing back yet. She finds a full length mirror in the hallway and I watch her turn this way and that in front of it. She flexes her ass and it jumps up and down in response. She barks out a laugh. She's particularly fascinated by her tail and she keeps petting it. Then, she leans to her side on one leg and watches the tail compensate for the movement. She leans the other way and her tail moves again. She does this several times.

I hear a loud, long scratch and look over to find her looking at me with huge eyes. She smells afraid for a moment and I get a picture of a pup biting it's mother's tail. One of the claws on her feet has taken a chunk out of the hardwood floor. I shake my head and wave her off. She smells happier and goes back to examining the black padding on her feet.

Sarah helps me clean up. "I told you back at the mall that I was wondering why the thing with the cashier girl didn't bother me. I guess Amelia was right. We're a pack, now. She's one of us now and I love her. I only just met her and I love her." I pull her in for a quick kiss and then go back to sweeping up salt.

"I feel different about her than I do about you." I tell her. "I... it's hard to explain. My heart would die if you died. For her... well. I would kill anything that hurt her but I stand by you first. I would mourn her death for a long time but I would live through it." I look at Melodie and grin. She's doing a handstand and her tail is wagging. I wince as it brushes a picture off of the wall and crashes to the floor. She's immediately down on the ground on all fours before she notices the picture. Then, she slowly looks up at me and if a wolf could look sheepish, she would.

Sarah nods. "We're going to have to do something. Our lives can't be just this. I don't... I don't want to live like a hermit in the woods. Granted, the sex is incredible every single time and when we were out jogging yesterday I felt so alive. I just... I'm not ready to give this life up for that." She pauses. "Yet."

I sit on the floor of the living room and she sits with me, in my lap. Melodie walks over on all fours and lies down against both of us with a "Hrrmph." She can't quite make herself comfortable in the shape she's in but ends up on her side with her chest twisted flat. Her breasts flatten and bulge out wide to her sides. She rests her muzzle on her forearms in front of her. I run my hand through the thick fur on her back and she rumbles in contentment. Tufts of fur above her cunt stick out from the surrounding fur on her body.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,062 Followers