The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts fall forward to surround my dick. My dick is wet from her mouth so her breasts slide back and forth over me. The fur grows more slowly on her tits and I feel the short hairs scratching my body. She brings a hand forward and I watch the muscles in her shoulders shift as she slowly crawls over me. Her breasts slide over my dick and up my stomach. She shudders when her clit touches the base of my dick. She's thick with fur on her crotch.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she brings herself forward. She's pressing down as she does it. Her clit traces a trail up my dick. She changes position slightly and I suddenly feel her pussy lips around me. She's burning hot. Her teeth are lengthening and her ears are growing to points slowly. Her body is in no hurry for the change.

"Ohhhhh... lover.... " Her voice is rougher. She brings her head down to my chest and her tongue is long again. She rubs her forehead lightly against me. I feel the light fur of her face against my chest hair. Her tongue dips out of her mouth and rasps against the hair on my chest. "Mrrrrrrraaaaarrrrrrrrr..." She moans. She's rubbing herself slowly back and forth on my dick and licking languorously around my chest and neck. I can see the start of her tail coming up from the curve of her back.

She leans in to kiss me but her tongue is too long. I come close to choking on it so she backs off slightly. It's more like she's licking my mouth but I lick her back. I reach my hands around to her ass and grab a handful. I spread them apart and the bulge of my dick dips inside of her. Her back arches. "Jesus!" She screams. Her ass is hairy with fur and larger than before.

I knead her ass cheeks with my hands -- rubbing them in circles and pulling them apart. Her ass is fantastic. Large enough to grab and dig into but still strong. She's rubbing herself on me faster and faster while on her knees. My dick almost slides into her every time she pulls forward.

Sarah crawls over to me and leans her ass over my face. "Eat me out." She says. Her voice is husky and she's still fingering herself. Almost her whole lower body is slick. She's changing like Melodie and I can feel the beast in me rousing.

She brings herself down on my mouth and I don't hesitate. I bring my hands up and under her ass to spread them apart while I lick up and down the inside of her pussy. The fur of her crotch scratches my face. She's got her left hand on the ground holding her up while she rubs her clit in circles with the right. She's pushing hard against my mouth and I have to find time to breathe now and again. Thank god my lung capacity went up with the change or I'd probably be dead by now. The bridge of my nose rubs against her clit in interesting ways.

Melodie finally brings herself up and impales herself on me. "FUCK!" She screams. It sounds so alien coming from her. She slams herself hard down onto me. I bite Sarah's pussy accidentally and she shakes from a sudden orgasm.

"Not...not... Jesus! ... Not yet!" Sarah yells. Her legs are vibrating and she has to hold herself up with both hands, now. I don't stop. I reach the middle finger of my right hand around and plunge it into her ass. She SHRIEKS but it turns into a roar. I think there's a very small chance my ear drums are bleeding. I still don't stop and she's pushing even harder into me and grunting.

Melodie is pounding herself on me harder and harder. Am I this rough with them when I'm doing it? Jesus. It feels like Melodie's trying to break my legs. She grabs my left hand and shoves it on her tit. She can't talk so I just squeeze, twist and pull at her nipple. She's growling hard while her ass slaps against my legs over and over. My fingers play through the fur on her breast as I tweak her nipple.

I can feel my tongue going deeper into Sarah. Small changes. She's trying to pull herself off of me. "I can't... I can't... stop..." I don't think her legs are working. I let her go and she literally falls off of me.

Melodie slams my wrists down to the ground. She's snarling at me now. She leans in and bites my throat. I feel blood and then immediately her rough tongue lapping it up. She brings herself down one last time and throws her head back, howling as she orgasms. She grinds against me. The fur on our crotch and stomach is wet from her. She leans over me to put her tit in my mouth. I hold out for a few more seconds before her shaking and grinding make me cum.

Melodie goes still and shoves herself down hard on me. "All of it." She pants. "Give me all of it. Ooooh... lover...." She settles against me and we're both slick from sweat. I feel the hairs over her body receding back into her. "All of it..."

Melodie eventually rolls over to her side and hugs my body tightly. I ask Sarah if she's still alive. She tells me to fuck off and that I broke her vagina. I laugh.

We're all breathing hard. Sarah rolls over several times and scoots against me. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep any time soon. "Is anyone else hungry?" I ask. My stomach is trying to eat my backbone.

Melodie sits up on her elbows. Her breasts sway down to the ground. "Actually... yeah. I ate earlier but..."

I pat her on the hip. "Sorry, get used to it. Being hungry all the time comes with the new body. Part of the deal, I guess."

Sarah is up and digging through my clothes. "Hey -- didn't you buy your own clothes?" I ask her.

She looks at me briefly. "Fuck you. You think I'm going to chance having those ripped, too? Dream on."

Melodie rolls onto my stomach, pressing my dick between us. Her breasts are incredibly soft. I want to grab them and just knead them over and over. She kisses my chest, neck and then full on the mouth. Her voice goes breathless. She's rubbing herself on me a little. "I'm going to go clean up." She whispers into my ear. Her warm little tongue licks a trail up to my ear before she bites my earlobe. "I don't think I've ever had as much cum in me as tonight. Mmmm... I can feel it in me..." She's rubbing faster now. I can tell she's out of it because curse words and dirty words do not come naturally to her.

"Melodie, sweetheart. I'm going to eat you if you don't get up. And I don't mean oral sex here." I push her gently. She's panting but her eyes focus slightly.

"Oh! I'm... Oh!" She stands up and staggers off to the bathroom. Both of our juices are leaking down her leg.

Sarah's grinning. "That girl... I don't think she knows what she got into. Well, what we got her into. I almost feel bad about it. She didn't ask for it, did she?"

"No, she didn't." I tell her. "But I think it was a matter of time. You smelled her in that forest the same as me. She was waiting for us. The same as I was waiting for you. It was going to happen. For what it's worth, I don't think she minds."

Sarah laughs. "No, I guess not. Jesus but those tits are amazing. I want to smear my face in them."

Melodie has to borrow my clothes, too. She asks about going to her apartment to pick up her own clothes but we remind her she won't fit into them. We plan another shopping trip for tomorrow instead. She's almost in the car before she remembers shoes. I ask her why she bothers and she tells me she doesn't want to look like a homeless person. It's a good point. Not that anyone would confuse her for that but appearances matter. My old shoes actually fit her nicely. My large old t-shirt barely contains her tits. She finds a gray one so her breasts don't show so strongly.

I offer Melodie the front seat of the car but she insists on sitting in the back.

"Hey -- you know you're welcome to be with us, Melodie. You don't always have to hang back or ask our permission for things." I tell her. Honestly, she's making me feel bad. The wolf in me shrugs. I get a mental image of the alphas charging at the head of the pack with pack mates following behind, respectfully. Yeah, great. But she's human, too.

"No, no. It's fine. I just... I was shy even before all of this happened. Don't feel bad about it. I'm a guest and..." Sarah interrupts her.

"No, you're not. You're not a guest and you're not our bitch to order around when we feel like it. Look, this is new to us, too. All of these changes and new feelings..." Sarah rolls her shoulders. "I... You're a part of us. Yeah, I feel more strongly about him than I do about you but you're closer to me than my own family now and I love my dad almost more than anything else. You're..." She looks over to me. "Help me out, here."

I look back at Melodie. "We're not human anymore, Melodie. This change did something to us. All of us. I've never felt as deeply for Sarah as I have for anyone or anything else in my life." Melodie looks down but I continue. "Or you." I tell her. She smiles shyly at me. "I just met you tonight but you're hooked into me. Yeah, it's because of what we are. I was forced into it... almost like... like... well, like mind rape. I wasn't given a choice. Something came along and was like, 'Oh, here's Sarah. You would die for her now. Get used to it!' and then shortly after that -- 'Here's Melodie! You don't know anything about her but you love her more than your own mother! Have fun!' They weren't my own thoughts or feelings but they're part of me. Whatever makes me love you, both of you, is part of me. I know that if something happened to me, both of you would be there. Its love, trust and respect all rolled into one."

Melodie looks at me and the corner of her mouth curls up in a half-smile. "I understand now. I thought it was just me. Something... something holds me back when it comes to you two. I'm not scared of anything or anyone but... When we were running in the forest and I was ahead of you both, a voice warned me to step back. It told me... well, in a way it told me that you would both keep me safe and I should let you go first. That I should guard from behind. There was... a picture in my mind. A puppy with its mama and daddy. The puppy found a snake and was curious about it without knowing it could kill with its bite. The parents stepped in and killed the snake before that could happen. That's how I feel with you two. Like you said: trust, love and respect. I will follow you both in your footsteps and keep you both safe because I know you'd do the same for me."

I step up to Melodie, pulling her close. She's so warm. My heart swells just being near her. "I love you, Melodie. That is my own choice." We kiss tenderly.

"You talk too much, but yeah, me too." Sarah says. She pulls Melodie from me and kisses her, too. Melodie is awkward at first but then melts into her arms. Sarah pushes Melodie against the car and their breasts flatten against each other dangerously. Sarah brings her hand up to Melodie's hair, makes a fist and pulls down hard. Melodie's head jerks back and she makes a surprised noise. Sarah brings her teeth down to Melodie's neck and bites. Melodie squirms against the car and brings her right hand up to Sarah's ass. Her hand trails up to Sarah's back and then down again to squeeze her ass more.

Sarah pulls Melodie's shirt up over her breasts and cups her left tit before covering the nipple with her mouth. Melodie grabs Sarah's head with both hands and cries out. I see Sarah's teeth biting the nipple. "D...don't... not here... ohhhh... not here... Someone will see... ohhhhh..." Melodie is running her dark, small hands through Sarah's brown hair, pulling her against her own breast. She doesn't look like she wants Sarah to stop.

I start to walk to them both but Sarah breaks off and looks at me, her expression fierce. "Back off. This is girl's night out now." I grin at her and back off so she goes back to Melodie. She puts a hand on the sides of Melodie's large, heavy breasts and presses them together. She reaches her fingers around to Melodie's nipples, pinching both of the nipples between finger and thumb, rolling and pinching and pulling. Melodie is breathing hard and fast, her thick nails scratching lines of paint from Sarah's car.

Slowly, Sarah brings herself down, kissing Melodie's flat, rock-hard stomach. She goes to one knee in front of Melodie's crotch and unbuttons the borrowed blue jeans. "Ohhh... please..." Melodie moans. She pushes her hips out slightly to Sarah's mouth and her own hands go to her nipples, playing with them.

Sarah brings her mouth forward and bites Melodie's zipper between her teeth. She pulls the zipper down inch by inch and then brings the pants down with her hands. Melodie reaches down to help with her panties (black silk, borrowed from Sarah) but a sudden growl from Sarah stops her.

Sarah nuzzles her face against Melodie's panties, over and over. Her cheek rubs Melodie's mound and she dips her mouth between Melodie's thigh and pussy. I see a darker spot slowly forming on the bottom of the panties and the scent from Melodie is hot and wet. I massage my dick casually with my hand while I watch. Sarah brings her left arm up to cradle the small of Melodie's back while her right hand rubs and massages Melodie's left thigh.

Sarah grinds her nose on Melodie's clit and Melodie squirms against her. I see fine black hairs working their way out of Melodie's skin. The hair under her panties thickens and spreads, slowly ever so slowly. I see sweat beading on Melodie's forehead. Her breasts are larger and her nails have sharpened. She's twisting her own nipples painfully. She's not moaning anymore. She's making a deep husky "Rrrrrrrrrrrrr..." sound with her eyes closed.

I hear small popping sounds and see Sarah's tail push her pants down slightly as it extends from the base of her spine. Her ass shakes slightly and I hear small threads breaking as she splits her ... my jeans in several places. It looks like she's flexing muscles all over her body. Sarah growls lightly as her trapezius muscles bulge and a line of muscle pops down either side of her spine. The shirt she's wearing tears as her body nearly doubles in size.

I'm going to start keeping track of how many of my clothes she destroys. I swear she's doing it on purpose.

Sarah is biting at Melodie's pussy lips through the panties. The panties bunch up and get caught between the lips. Her right hand has moved up to Melodie's ass and she's digging hard into her flesh. I see her pink tongue rubbing and sliding over the darker flesh of Melodie's labia before black fur covers it. The panties are shifting around with the growth of new hair. Sarah licks up Melodie's pussy lips before getting her teeth on the waistband of Melodie's panties. She gets some of Melodie's fur in with the panties but she doesn't care. Sarah's teeth are lengthening as I watch and a fine coat of brown fur is covering her. She pulls down with her mouth and the panties slide over Melodie's growing body. Having crotch fur pulled out must hurt but Melodie's hips buck again and she cries out wordlessly.

The panties come down and Sarah pushes Melodie's thighs apart. Her thumbs pull apart Melodie's lips, exposing the pink opening. Sarah's tongue is longer now and she drags it roughly up Melodie's cunt. Melodie brings her left hand down to pull at Sarah's hair. Sarah shoves her mouth hard into Melodie and I hear the wet smacking noises as she sucks on her, drinking her juices. Melodie is shaking hard now. It looks like she's trying to pull her own nipple off. She's crying out in pleasure and pain. Melodie's tail is starting to grow out.

Sarah moves her head in little circles as she fucks Melodie with her tongue. She brings her right thumb up to Melodie's clit and rubs it through the thin covering skin, over and over. Sarah's face is changing shape slightly and I see her tongue deep inside Melodie.

Melodie is rocking the car back and forth. Her own hand comes down to press hard against her clit and she rubs herself furiously. Her orgasm is hard and fast. She pulls Sarah's head hard against her cunt and braces herself against the car, denting it. She's trying to talk or howl or something but it just comes out as a high pitched shriek. She's practically bouncing against the car and I wonder if we'll be car shopping tomorrow.

Sarah stands, shrugging off Melodie's hand and brings her knee into Melodie's crotch as they kiss. They turn their heads to make their half muzzles work. Melodie is grunting into Sarah's mouth as Sarah's knee grinds against her pussy. It looks like the only thing keeping Melodie standing is Sarah holding her up. The fur on Sarah's thigh is slick and flat with Melodie's juices.

Finally, they break apart, chests heaving as they pant in the night air. Melodie goes to her hands and knees with her head down. The thick black padding on her hands has started to grow in but didn't get very far. I see it receding slightly while she catches her breath.

Sarah smiles at me as her own changes back off. She inspects the rips and tears and looks up at me, still smiling. "Oops." She says but she's not sorry at all. What the hell. I can't fit into those clothes anyway. I should just get two cardboard boxes and label one "To Be Ripped" and the other "Already Ripped" -- that should solve this problem.

Their change back happens relatively quickly and when they're both back to normal, Sarah helps Melodie up. They kiss again, deeply.

"You ruined my panties." Melodie tells Sarah.

Sarah grins back. "The first of many, I imagine."

I look at both of them. "So..."

"So, I'm still sitting in the back." Melodie says, grinning.

Sarah smacks her on the ass and goes in to find some non-ripped clothes.

CHAPTER 19

It doesn't take us long to find an all-night diner. It's not in a great part of town but what's there to worry about? One of us alone could handle nearly anything and we're the only ones there anyway.

I order a cheeseburger. Melodie contemplates a salad but Sarah puts a hand on her arm and tells her to get a burger, too. We all do.

We talk about normal things while we eat in our booth. The women sit across from me. One of them tries to stick her foot on my crotch but their leg is too long now. Melodie blushes and I'm surprised it was her trying. I grin at her.

Melodie loves baseball and tries to get us interested but neither Sarah nor I are into sports. Sarah knows some of the teams because of her father but he never pushed it on her. She was apparently too busy running around outside like a wild child. Definitely a tomboy. I don't even know the rules of the game.

Melodie looks at me in pity. She reaches over and pats my hand. "You poor, poor boy." She tells me. Sarah laughs and laughs and then makes up stories of how I was locked in my room my whole childhood. I was apparently only allowed out for school and my parents fed me watery soup with two crackers for every meal. It was a harsh, sheltered life. Apparently. According to Sarah.

Our food is gone as soon as it arrives. Melodie licks the hamburger juice from her fingers but then blushes when she realizes what she's doing. "I don't even eat greasy food." She complains. "I should want a salad but... I don't. I want another hamburger." She ends up ordering another one after struggling with herself.

"So much is different already." Melodie tells us. "I never even slept naked before. I always slept in panties and a shirt. But when we were going to bed earlier, I couldn't think of sleeping in clothes. It just felt unnatural. Actually..." Her voice drops and she leans forward. "Wearing clothes even now doesn't feel quite right."

"So take them off." Sarah tells her. "Neither of us would mind. Would you, Mr. Can't-Keep-His-Dick-In-His-Pants?"

"Hah. Last I checked, you were the one trying to get me to fuck you and that cashier girl." I reach out to squeeze her tit but she bats my hand away.

"Cashier girl?" Melodie asks. "Y'all didn't tell me anything about that. What happened?"

"Nothing. Nothing fucking happened. That's the problem." She glares at me. "Dumbass."

1...910111213...15