The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The line of fur on her chest is rippling out to her sides. Some patches of skin grow hair faster than others. Her breasts are dangling in front of her and I watch as they grow larger and almost touch the ground. Hair sprouts from her armpits and cascades down her arm and side, meeting the hair from her chest. Her breasts turn dark black and are hidden under a new growth of fur. She digs her claws into the ground in front of her and stretches out her legs.

Melodie's jeans tear like paper down the back. She's hairless below the waist except for the dark black tufts of pubic fur around her cunt. I hear a popping sound and watch a bulge appear at the base of her spine. It thickens and then grows out. One inch, three, five. Long, black fur fans out along its length. From the tail, the fur reaches the small of her back and then up her spine. Muscles bulge and bones pop along her spine and shoulders as the fur makes its way up her back. Her pubic fur covers her pussy completely now and it's hard to see except for the black, wet fur where she's drenched herself in excitement.

Her ass is shaking and growing. Hair explodes all over it - it doesn't flow; her ass immediately darkens with fur. She's stretching herself so hard now and still grunting, "Ruuuaaaaaaa... Ruaaaaaaaa!" Her legs are spread and I watch the jeans tear down both sides of her thigh - jeans dark from her sweat. Her calf muscles are twitching and I watch the lines of her legs shift as the muscles grow in. Her toes have already lengthened and the toenails are black and thick and sharp. Fur races down both legs as if in competition with each other. She howls as her change finishes and then touches her nose to the ground in exhaustion before standing ready. She shakes herself and sweat flies off.

Sarah is having an easier time with it. She takes her pants and shirt off and she's not wearing a bra or panties. Her thick brown pubic hair waves slightly in the wind and her breasts bounce when she shrugs the shirt off.

She blows me a kiss and then falls to one knee with a grimace.

"I wasn't fucking reaaaaaAAAAAAAH!" she yells. Her face cracks first and teeth grow as her muzzle takes shape. Like Melodie, her nose turns black and shines in the sun, wet like a dog. Her lips fade to black and teeth grow in rows along her muzzle.

"Fuuu... fuhhhrck yourrr! I cntrl thshhhhh!" She screams, nearly incomprehensible. She's trying to hold it back and change under her terms but it's too strong. She's digging her fingers into the dirt road and making fists. "No! I'm....aahhhhh!" She's shuddering from the strain. It's hitting her harder and harder as she fights.

"FuuuhhhhhhhhRRRRRRR!" She roars with her eyes closed. Her hands go to her head in fists and I watch blood stream down them as her claws dig into her palms. Her ears grow and the points shoot through her hair. Fur is growing down her forehead to the tip of her nose and then down her face. She spits blood from cuts in her mouth.

Sarah tries to stand but her legs are fighting her. Her breasts are shaking and swinging because of her thrashings. They grow larger and now her areolas darken and then both breasts are turning brown as hair grows from their pores. Both breasts are covered in seconds. I can barely see her large nipples through the hair.

Her pubic hair is getting thicker and a small line races its way up her chest. She gives up trying to stand and crouches on her knees. Her shoulders jump as the muscles take root and expand down her back. A strangely funny thought occurs to me through all of this - it's like those old cartoons where Bugs Bunny tunnels through the ground and the earth is shoved up as he passes. The muscles on her back do the same thing. It's funny but I'm in too much pain to laugh.

She's dripping juice from her cunt to the dirt road where it makes little muddy puddles. She brings her right hand to her pussy lips and rubs herself hard in circles. "rrr...rrrrrrr...rrrrr...rrrrrrrrrr" over and over. She leans forward more and spreads her knees. Her ass cheeks separate and I know she's trying to offer herself to me without realizing it and without being able to get on her hands on feet to do it properly. The wolf has her.

Fur fans out on her shoulders and then straight down her back, like a heavy curtain falling slowly. Her tail nub pops out and is wiggling slightly as it grows. She's excited - hot and wet. Melodie is making mewling sounds and reacting to Sarah's heat. She wants to walk to Sarah but she's not sure what I would do if she got there first.

Sarah's ass grows and fur spreads up and out from her pussy to both sides of her ass and then down her thighs. She's rubbing herself more and more and her juice spreads along her upper thighs and her ass. The black padding on her fingers is rubbing the inside of her pussy and she's jerking slightly every time. Small strings of her juice are flung around her. Her feet grow unexpectedly and push her forward. She puts out both hands to stop herself from falling and then growls in frustration as she's interrupted from her pleasure. Muddy dirt sticks to the thick padding of her wet hand. Her tail curves to her back.

About the time Sarah's face begins its change to a muzzle I feel the changes hitting me. I don't have time to even try getting out of my clothes. I'm already on my hands and knees and I watch my hands turn dark brown while the fingers grow inches longer. The bones crack and pop too quietly for anyone but myself to hear. I taste blood and my hearing goes for a second as my face rearranges itself. My eyes blur and then I'm watching my nose push out in front of me. I lick my black lips and swallow spit and blood. The smell from Sarah and Melodie floors me.

My shirt bursts apart and it feels like my whole body is twitching. Rock hard muscles strain against my flesh and I'm suddenly taller. The pain is intense. Dark brown fur grows alongside my chest hair and it's hot. Too hot. My legs ache. I stretch one and the other as far as they go. Bones crack and move under the skin. When I bring my legs down the toes are longer and the nails cut into the ground.

I feel like someone is banging on my spine with a hammer and then I feel new flesh wriggling against my ass. Small pop-pop-pop-pop noises announce the growth of my tail and my body rights itself. The sensation of having a whole new body part grow is alien until the wolf kicks in and recognizes it. I lean my head against the ground. This is more painful than any other change.

The sound of Sarah's hand slapping against her mound makes me hard and my dick keeps growing. As it does, a line connects it to my body and a thick skin grows over my balls and up the base of my cock. The tip bobs against me and precum drips to the ground. The fur on my belly grows and rubs against the head. It's a strange light tickling feeling. I want to rub myself but my muscles are still growing and shaking. I'm trying to breathe and it's coming out as "Arruuuuffff... arrrufff... aruff..."

Melodie's whining again. She smells our pain and our need. The black fur on her legs is slick and lies flat against her as her cunt reacts to us. I'm almost done. I dig my fingers into the ground and lean my head back to howl. It's a release after the pain and I howl again. On the last howl Sarah's feet push her forward and she catches herself, growling in frustration.

I can't trust myself to stand yet so I push myself with my back feet and slam into Sarah. She rolls, yipping at me but I'm already up. Melodie's whining and moaning anxiously nearby. Before Sarah can stand I have one hand on her neck and another on the small of her back, above her tail. I push hard and she cries out "Whuuuuf" as the air is pushed out of her in a rush. I stick my nose in her ass and lick her eagerly. She starts to struggle so I growl and bite her pussy lips. She trembles under me and more juice flows out of her. The curve of her furry breasts push out to either side of her. She's alternately trying to push herself up with her hands or grab my hand on the back of her neck. She's very strong but I am stronger and my blood is racing. I keep her pined and twist around to position myself behind her.

She struggles harder. I pull at the base of her tail, not gently. She claws the ground next to her and moans. I press my dick against her ass and feel her wetness. It takes several thrusts before it goes in and I howl when it does. Sarah shudders, raising her ass up and back against me. I keep my grip on her tail and move my hand from her neck to her shoulder. She's not resisting me anymore. I slam against her cervix every time I push into her and she cries out. She tries to bury me deeper. I slam in again and again. I want release. She's cumming under me. Again and again. She's howling and twitching and trying to rub herself and I'm still not cumming. I pull out of her and stand. She's panting on her side and her eyes are unfocused.

My chest clears the top of the car. Melodie is looking between me and Sarah on the other side of it. My dick aches. It's entirely wet from Sarah and the fur around my crotch is black. I look at Melodie and she stares back at me. A grumble in the back of my throat turns into a growl. She puts her head down and bends over to walk on all fours. She comes to me and sniffs my cock, whining. I growl again and she turns around. She's burning with her own need; she hasn't touched herself at all this entire time.

Melodie puts her head down and raises her hips. I fall to my hands on top of her. She reaches around to guide me into her but I push her hard to the ground and rake her back down to her ass with my claws. I draw blood with it. Her hands splay out to the side and a fine plume of dust covers her black fur, turning parts of her black fur light gray. Her breasts flatten and I squeeze the side of one with my hand. She's utterly still. Slowly I lean over her and lick the trails of blood I left on her. She wriggles and a husky moan escapes her throat. She's making a puddle of mud on the ground between her legs.

I don't think to use my hands this time, either. I push my cock against her and the head bobs between her ass. She's whining more and more and wriggles her ass against me. I pound hard into her over and over until the tip finds her pussy. She tries to talk but I can't understand anything. I let her go and put my hands on the ground. She keeps her chest down but lifts her ass. I pound hard and fast into her. I can go as deep as I want and she wants more. Her ass slaps against me as we fuck.

Melodie slowly reaches a hand to her cunt and watches me to see if I allow it. I don't care. I've mounted my bitch and I'm rutting. I want release. She spreads her pussy lips and her middle finger finds her clit and rubs hard. My stomach claps hard against her ass and it ripples from the impact. I'm pushing her forward on the ground a little at a time so I dig my claws into the dirt for purchase. She does the same with her feet and one hand.

I'm so close. I bring my muzzle to her left shoulder and bite, hard. I hear bone crunch and muscle tear. Blood floods my mouth and I taste her fur on my tongue. Melodie cries out in pain and excitement. I didn't think she could get any more wet but she does. I cum as she's crying out and the feeling of my hot sperm jetting into her cervix over and over makes her orgasm. Her hips slam to the ground and then up again into me. She can't control her legs and she's jerking against me over and over. Everything goes white.

Release.

When I can see, Melodie is on the ground twitching beneath me. She's making a "Haahhhnnn... hahhhhnnnn" noise. Her shoulder is already perfect again. I stand over her. My dick is hard and dripping. It's pulled against my stomach because of the sheath and its wiping sperm and pussy juice all over me.

Melodie trembles and kneels upright. She reaches for my cock but a growl behind me stops her and she drops to the ground again on hands and knees. Sarah walks over and pushes me back hard against the car. The glass behind me breaks and the car tips dangerously on its side. Sarah's tail is swishing slowly back and forth behind her. I growl at her and she swipes at my chest. She goes down to her knees and takes me in her mouth. I let her do it. She's kneading my stomach with her hand and cutting me over and over. It heals faster than she cuts.

She pulls me completely in her mouth and her tongue rubs and rubs against my sheath and cock. She pulls back and her tongue glides roughly against my stomach, crotch and legs as she cleans me off. Finished, she pads over to Melodie and butts her head against Melodie's side. Melodie turns and offers herself to Sarah with her head still down. Sarah spreads Melodie's ass checks apart with her hands. She dips her head down between Melodie's legs and her long tongue runs from the bottom of Melodie's stomach, over her clit, up her pussy lips and against her asshole. She repeats this over and over. Melodie's ass is shaking but she's not moving otherwise. Now she's just making one long whining "Haaaahhhhhhnnnnnn" sound as she's cleaned off.

Finally, Sarah leans forward, licks Melodie's ear and helps her stand. They both come over to me and I lick their muzzles. Melodie runs her black furred arm up and down my side. Her claws gently scratch me. She pushes my cock against my chest and rubs up and down with the thick, rough black padding on her palm. She whines a question and I gently push her hand away and lick the bridge of her muzzle.


CHAPTER 24

Despite all of the violence, Sarah and Melodie smell like pure contentment. Sarah massages Melodie's shoulders and licks the one I broke. Melodie licks Sarah's nipples and I have to break them apart before we start again.

I hear Amelia walk away from the tree towards us. "My! What an invigorating nap I just had! I slept like the dead!" She's being overly loud on purpose. Melodie half-hides behind Sarah while Sarah puffs out her ample chest and rubs herself lewdly. Amelia's eyes dip down to my sheath and then quickly past. Apparently when I'm limp in this form the sheath completely covers my dick. She's blushing hard and I grin at her.

"Shall we?" She asks. I take the lead and Sarah's beside me. Melodie is just slightly behind both of us. Our fur makes a slight rustling sound as we walk. Amelia takes up rear guard. She talks as we walk.

"The creature appeared to me as a nude male and I have to assume that's his true shape. Well, I say 'male' but he had no genitals." That creeps me out. I shiver. "I had no time to scout but they typically have a guard of some kind - infested humans and other creatures. Those should be easy to deal with. Unfortunately, any human within his grasp is already dead. You should feel no regret in putting them out of their misery."

She kicks a small stone. She's watching the ground and I wonder if she's looking for a replacement ring stone. "Their master is fast and has his own defenses. In the stories adult werewolves were described as being nearly impossible to kill but obviously that's not true. He is the threat, not his lackeys."

I see the farm in the distance. Close to it but still on the road I see a figure lying on the ground. It looks human shaped and it's crawling slowly to the farm. The sickening smells are too strong so I can't smell what it is.

The area around the farm is blackened and smells like burnt wood and shit. There is a tree next to the large barn but it's a dull gray color and leafless. A broken down house is leaning on its side close to it. That creature's stench is getting stronger.

Amelia tells us to watch out for anything. It's getting harder to concentrate on what she's saying the closer I get to the farm so I ignore her. The dark hurt my mate. My mind keeps repeating that over and over and I can't tear my eyes off of the barn. Dark. Hurt. Mate. Melodie goes to all fours and she's growling deep in her throat. Her tail swishes angrily behind her and her furry breasts gently sway. Sarah hunkers every so often like she wants to go on her hands and feet but stays up.

Dark. Pain. Mate. Kill.

The wind dies as we get closer. I can't make out individual smells. Everything is overpowering. There's a small stream through the tiny road and a rusted cattle guard runs over it. The figure I saw earlier is on his side on top of the cattle guard. He's a man. Naked. I growl immediately but it's not the creature. The right side of his upper body is blackened and split as if from first degree burns. His face is ruined but I recognize part of his scent and his face - the man hurt at the mall. Amelia makes a clucking sound behind us with her tongue. The BMW must've been his. What is he doing here?

"I should've known. Poor man. Give me a moment to find something to put him to rest. He's not too far gone, yet." She digs through her pockets.

The man's blackened arm is pulling him forward. His other arm hangs limply at his side. He's babbling to himself. "What? What? Where am I? Barbara? Where are you sweeth... I WANT TO EAT YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT YOU CUNT! Nooooo... Noooo... What's happening to meeeeeeee?"

Sarah crosses the short distance to him. He's still pulling himself forward slowly toward the barn and talking to himself. He's alternating between cursing and crying. Sarah crouches down and her tail brushes the ground in a small line back and forth. The muscles on her thigh flare out and she's sitting back while still on her toes. She reaches her massive hand out to the man's shoulder and he can't pull himself forward anymore. He's sobbing and trying to bite her fingers at the same time.

Sarah reaches over and puts her hand on the back of the man's head. Amelia pulls a small sharp stick with green berries out of one pocket. "Aha! I thought I..." she looks up at Sarah. "No, wait!"

Sarah flexes and the man's head separates from his shoulders. Thick red blood slops out of the hole. I was expecting a jet of blood but I can see why there wasn't any - black is mixed in with the red of the man's blood. Sarah wipes her hand in the dust of the road. The man's head rolls slightly and sticks facedown between two bars of the cattle guard. Melodie sniffs at the corpse and backs away.

Amelia scolds Sarah. "Wasteful! I couldn't have saved him but I could have at least let him go gently. Next time you'll..." She stops.

There's a thrumming. It's not a sound. We feel it in our bones. Shoom. Shoom. Shoom. Amelia steps back and holds her left hand to her chest. She puts her right hand, palm out and closes her eyes. Her lips are moving and I hear a whispering but not distinct words. The shaking gets louder and now the barn is vibrating. Melodie is backing up and growling. The fur of her neck is spiked.

Shoom... Shooom... SHOOOOM... SHOOOOOOOM... suddenly the walls of the barn explode and splinters are hurtling through the air. Sarah roars and goes to all fours. Time slows down for me and I watch pieces of wood fly past my head. Some pieces try to embed themselves in me but my skin is stronger. I bat one particularly large piece out of the air.

There's a thing in place of the barn. A monstrous thing. It stands at least 25 feet tall and it's nude. Its body looks like it's made of a sack of boulders. A limp, huge dick swings between its legs. It roars at us.

I howl at the sky and Sarah joins in. Melodie adds her voice and we're answering the creature's challenge together. I vaguely hear Amelia scream, "Ogre!" behind me.

Sarah digs her legs into the hard packed dirt and launches herself toward it. Melodie follows behind her and they're both streaks with Melodie nosing ahead and then taking the lead. I'm slower but I go down on my hands and feet a second after them. My claws gain purchase and I pull myself along the ground. I can't catch them but I won't be too far behind.