The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Helena, it's... uh... I just... I just can't think straight." Derek pleaded. The gravity of the situation was now hitting him. The reality of what he was doing. Like having his face splashed with water, he suddenly saw where he was and what he was doing with clarity. He was balls deep in his wife's grandmother. His wife's grandmother! He was about to start fucking with his wife's grandmother. This was so wrong. So fucked up. He felt lower than dirt. Like a sick, twisted freak. The scum of the Earth. He had to escape. He had to get out. He felt ill.

He had been playing with fire. He had been toying with the serpent. Letting it coil around him. Letting him think it was all good, that everything was just fun and games. But now the serpent had attacked, and he realized how foolish he had been. How foolish he had been to even toy with a predator, who's only instinct was to attack.

"There's no backing out now, Derek. There is no escaping this. You're in too deep. Life is full of choices. And you made all the choices here. You are where you are because of you. You are about to have sex with your wife's stacked grandmother because you let it happen. Because you are the type of guy who ends up on a bed, under a woman like me. You boys are so naïve to think that you are meant for some young, pretty, idiot girl. Some men just aren't meant to settle down with the cute, young and vibrant girl. Some men end up with the old lady. Some men end up having their worlds rocked by some girl's grandmother. For some men, the best pussy they'll ever get is with a slutty old lady. Some men come to realize that they are built for this kind of sex, the kind between a mature woman like me and a young buck such as yourself. And quite frankly, in my experience, just about all of the young men I've come across with were built for this level of fucking. And when they realize this fact, they flee. They run scared. They run away from the truth. They fear the truth, because it is programmed within them to not want this. They spend the rest of their lives running from the pleasure they felt. You're not supposed to enjoy this. You're not supposed to want to see your wife's grandmother naked. You're not supposed to want to fuck her with your thick, meaty, young dick and fill her up with the cum stored in those great big balls of yours. But these things happen, whether it's right or wrong. Society, fate, time, they all tell us it's wrong. But as you must know, sex ain't good unless it's wrong. You need to accept this Derek. Accept what you're built to be. These things have to happen, to get what we both want."

"No!" Derek said, his arms rising from the bed in an attempt to push her off. No amount of scientific progress was worth this. It was not worth satisfying his intellectual curiosity to commit the terrible sins required.

But there would be no fighting off Helena. Her years of training in self-defense and martial arts protected her from such a pitiful effort, especially against a boy who had never been in a physical altercation is his life. She smoothly grabbed his wrists and planted them back down to the bed. She stared at him fiercely.

"Face it Derek..." Helena began, smiling smugly. "You're fucked."

"NOOO!" Derek cried out. Helena then lifted her hips, causing them both to look down at their union, where his beefy cock met her tight, grandmotherly cunt. They both watched as the fat dick stuck in her small cunt was revealed to the world, coated in her juices, her plump lips only holding in the first inch or so of cock. It was absolutely pulsing and throbbing with a mind of its own. It disobeyed Derek's pleas. It wanted back fully in the warm confines of Helena's cunt. It needed it. Helena paused there, teasingly, achingly holding her hips steady, her wet cunt teasing the young man. She held his gaze before slowly, achingly lowering herself again.

"No no no no no no no no no no..." Derek called out as inch after inch of thick cock disappeared in her tight, welcoming cunt. He felt the tip of his cock dig deep inside her, leaking her juices, coating him, easing passage into her holy confines. Her ass hit his thighs as she came to a stop, his dick buried in her cunt again. He looked down to see the plump lips of her cunt stretched again to the max around his dick, smothering it and squeezing it like never before.

"You are woefully outclassed here, Derek. That cunt, your wife's grandmother's cunt, is a highly trained sex organ. It would be impossible to go some 30 some-odd years without training it to be a finely tuned instrument built for pleasure. This cunt has traveled the world and sampled the finest meats out there. It knows exactly what it's doing. It knows exactly how to bring pleasure. It knows exactly how to drive men to the edge. It knows how to make men addicted to it. Not that it needed much help. Cline women have impeccable genetics. So there is no shame in becoming another victim to it. So many have fallen victim to its charms. There is no shame in admitting my pussy is the greatest thing you have ever felt. That my pussy is already bringing you more pleasure than your precious wife ever has. There is no shame in admitting that these titties, these round, perky, firm FF jugs are the greatest thing you have ever seen. There is no shame in admitting your wife's grandmother has the hottest body you have ever seen. There is no shame in admitting that your wife's grandmother is the sexiest creature you have ever come across. There is no shame in admitting you want this body to yourself. You want to experience its full potential. I know the truth. I can feel how much you are truly enjoying this. I can feel that fat dick pulsing. Throbbing. Dripping with pleasure. But... cry out if you want. If you feel you must. Beg for your wife's love and forgiveness. Do whatever the fuck you need to justify this in your own mind. Cause this fuck's gonna happen. I will cum hard on your fucking cock and you will cum by the gallon in all of my holes. You will fuck me in front of your passed out wife and humiliate her in the process. You will help me conquer time and fate, whether you want to or not." Helena said, ending her insane speech.

With that, she popped her hips up again, exposing Derek's now soaked dick again. She held herself at the tip again before dropping again. She felt some of the fight leave his arms. Helena repeated the motion, achingly slow. Again. And again. And again. And with each bounce, the resistance in Derek's arms faded. The arms desperate to fight off Helena so he could rejoin his wife, the last chances Derek had to rejoin his wife and live a relatively normally life, were weakening. Derek's will to fight the pleasure was weakening.

"Call out to her." Helena whispered. "Beg for her forgiveness. Tell her how much you love her. Tell her how much you care."

"Heather!" Derek called out to his passed out wife. He looked across the room, at his passed out wife through the open bathroom door. He saw she had fallen to her side in the doorway, her head resting on the cool floor uncomfortably. "Heather... honey! I'm... I'm sorry. Ughh! Heather, oh fuck, I love you so much. I... ugh... aahhh shit! Hon, I never meant for this to happen. I'm so sorry. Ahh! AH!"

"God, I wish you were awake." Helena called out, looking over her shoulder at her passed out granddaughter. "I so wish you could see this. I so wish you could see what your husband was doing while you are passed out. I wish you could see how one little fuck-up could ruin your life. There were so many times you came to me, begging for me to explain how sex works. Begging me to explain the how to pleasure a man. So many times I wished I could just bring a young man home and just show you in person how a real woman fucks. Just to make you understand. Just to get it through your thick skull. But I knew that was over the line. I knew you would be disgusted and horrified by what you would have seen me do. I knew it would turn you off from the whole concept of sex. To see a master at work, there was no doubt you would feel as inadequate as you are. You'd become as chaste as a nun. I tried to be a good grandmother, and look where that got us. I wish you could just open your eyes and watch what I'm doing to your soul-mate. I wish you could see my perfect, firm ass fucking your husband into submission. I wish you could see my magnificent breasts bouncing as I ride him. I wish you could see your grandmother for the filthy slut she truly is. I wish you could see your husband for the perverted asshole he really is. I wish I had just showed you what it takes to fuck years ago, because it is so much harsher to do it now, on your wedding night."

Although Heather was passed out, the words were still hitting her ears. The words were still invading her drunk, dream-addled mind. Hearing her grandmother's voice caused her to be the subject of her dreams. She was half-dreaming half-remembering all the times she stayed over with her grandmother. She could never tell anyone how much she idolized her, and to a point, how jealous she was of her own grandma. Girls her age should be idolizing movie stars, or pop-starlets, not their own grandmothers. But most didn't have a grandmother like her, who was so posh and rich and elegant, who was so checked in and clued in to culture and society. It was rare to have a grandmother who still dated, and it was even rarer to have a grandmother who tended to date men close to her age. It was rare to have a grandmother who got more men than her granddaughter. And so while part of her definitely idolized Helena and wished she could be like her, there definitely was some jealousy there. How could her grandmother be so successful at landing men and her not so much? She was cute. She was fun. Why couldn't she land a date, yet her grandmother could? Why would any guy prefer a grandmother over a young, vivacious woman? She couldn't exactly tell her friends that she was jealous of her grandma. They would just think less of her.

Heather's dream was an alternate version of real events. She had spent many summers with her grandmother at one of her many villas, but she typically spent time at Helena's villa in Italy. Often, Helena would leave Heather at home for the evening with one of the housekeepers when she would go out. It was only a few years ago, but Heather was still too young for a night on the town. So Heather was forced to stay in and watch Helena prepare for an evening out. She was always dressed so elegantly and she always looked gorgeous. Heather remembered sneaking out of her room when she heard Helena get home. She would watch in awe when she saw the guy Helena brought home. They were typically not too much older than Heather was, maybe college guys. So, she would watch as her Grandmother returned home, a hot Italian college guy in tow. Heather watched as the guy would get handsy, trying to make a move on Helena. Helena would always push them away holding them off, but grabbing them and leading them to her bedroom across the house. And that would be the last Heather would see of them. The man was always gone by morning, and she would never see the same guy twice. Typically, Helena's first move was to lead them to the bedroom, but occasionally she mixed it up. She would sometimes lead the men out to her swimming pool. She would put on a shockingly revealing bikini and join the underwear clad men at the pool. But eventually, of course, the two would end up in the bedroom. It would bother some girls to know her grandmother was getting laid by gaggles of gorgeous, young Italian guys, but Heather was ever curious. She never stopped watching her grandmother at work.

This led her to her dream. Heather watching from the shadows as her grandmother sauntered out to towards the pool to join her new boy toy. Typically, her bikini would be revealing but always decent. But in this dream, that was not the case. Heather watched with wide eyes as her grandmother sauntered towards the pool, sipping a martini, in a bikini that could not be described as anything else but indecent. Filthy. A bikini no grandmother should wear. Heather looked at the tiny triangular patches of orange material stretched to the max to contain her voluminous breasts. She could see a hint of her grandmother's hardening nipples through the material. She could see vast expanse of voluptuous, firm, pale flesh. She saw the tiny bottoms her grandmother wore, and how they barely covered her womanhood. As Helena turned towards the pool, Heather's eyes widened. Exposed to her vision was her grandmother's round, perky ass-cheeks, practically uncovered by the thong she was wearing. The material was barely visible, the tiny orange string disappearing between her full ass-cheeks. She didn't know her grandmother wore thongs. Heather never wore thongs. They felt weird and made her feel dirty. And what made this stranger was that she remembered her grandmother telling her explicitly to not wear a thong. That a thong would give guys the wrong impression about her. If she were to wear a thong, it would make guys think she was a slut. But, if that's how she felt, why was Helena wearing one?

Helena sauntered out to the pool. Heather padded over a window so she could look down at the large, expensive, fancy looking pool in the backyard. She looked down just in time to see her grandmother dive smoothly into the water. She swam elegantly, as if she was born swimming. The boy toy watched her, the smooth athletic motion of Helena swimming an alluring tableau for the young man. She swam for a few minutes before stepping out of the pool, the water causing the stretchy material to mold to her body more. Helena walked gracefully towards the young man watching her. Heather couldn't see his face, but she could tell he was watching her grandmother's jiggling tits. She watched as Helena bent over in front of the young man to grab a towel. In doing so, she pointed her practically bare, thong-clad ass straight at him. This caused the guy to step up behind her, pressing his crotch into her inviting ass. She elegantly stood up straight as the man put his hands on her hips. He leaned down and began to suck at her neck. The couple spun around till they started to face the house. The man's hands rose from her hips, up her flat belly, towards her massive breasts. And as his hands reached her breasts, as his hands slid under the cups of her tops to squeeze her grandmother's big titties, his identity became evident. It was Derek, her husband. As her husband tweaked her grandmother's nipples, Helena looked up, towards the house. Till her eyes met Heather's, knowing her granddaughter was watching. And how did Helena react to this sight?

She smiled.

"No, Grandma." Heather muttered in her drunken slumber. "Not Derek."

But this didn't stop Helena in the dream. She lifted her bikini top, exposing her giant breasts to her granddaughter with pride. And her muttered pleas were not going to stop Helena in real life as well.

Helena was continuing her slow bump and grind on Derek's cock. She was still slowly, achingly rising and falling on Derek's cock. Her tight, clasping cunt was gripping his dick like a vise, smothering it with pleasure with every bounce, each rise and fall like a loving stroke of his pulsing meat.

"Helena... please!" Derek begged.

"Please what?" Helena said angrily. "Please... stop? Is that what you want? Or is it please... keep going, Helena? Is it please go faster, Helena? Is it please fuck my cock, Helena? Is it please fuck my cock till my balls are so swollen with cum that I just have to explode? Or is it please fuck me so hard that my wife can hear our moans in her nightmares?"

"Helena... I can't handle this." Derek pleaded, seeking mercy. Helena laughed condescendingly.

"Hon, this is nothing." Helena said. "You haven't seen Helena Cline at work. But I think you can handle this. You're already sticking your huge dick so deep into your wife's grandmother. I've been with so many guys who couldn't make it this far. I think you can handle more than this. A lot more. Looking at your body, I think you can fuck for a long time. A long, long time. You're ashamed to admit to dear Heather that you are capable of so much more. You don't want my sweet, innocent granddaughter to know that you crave base, disgusting, brutal, marathon sex. You let her keep thinking she was satisfying you when you knew you were capable of more."

"No." Derek called out softly, her teasing bounces almost numbing him to all sensation.

"I will show you what you're truly built for. I will show you what you can handle. I will show you your limits. Cause you're about to see what fucking Helena Cline is all about. So you'd better fucking hold on. This is gonna get rough."

Derek looked through his pained, lidded eyes to see Helena slap one hand onto the headboard, followed by the other. She gave Derek a wicked sneer as she rose to the top of his dick and paused.

Helena then unleashed the demoness.

In one fierce thrust, she drove herself down, forcing her granddaughter's husband's cock deep inside her. She began to rise and fall at a faster and faster pace, turning up the heat on the young man's dick. The slow bump and grind was over. The real fucking had begun.

The slow bump and grind had evolved into quick, energetic bounces. But this didn't last long. Those quick, energetic bounces got faster and faster, till they weren't merely quick anymore: they were furious. The collision of their bodies went from light slaps to meaty thwacks as her round, fleshy ass collided with his thighs.

"UGHHHHH!" Derek grunted as Helena's bounces got rougher.

The hot-bodied grandmother was now riding her granddaughter's husband's jutting cock like a bucking bronco, riding it from knob to root, coating it with her juices. The bed began to creak and shake under them as Helena's ass drove him into the bed.

"UGH... Helena..." Derek winced out, begging for mercy under her intense bouncing. But there would be none coming from the sexy grandmother.

"What... you can't handle this?" Helena asked condescendingly, barely breaking a sweat, her firm breasts bouncing as she rocked him.

Every few bounces, Helena would grind on his dick, flexing her cunt muscles and her ass, tightening her cunt around him. She would do this for a few moments before resuming her brutal bouncing.

"Helena... please... stop! I can't handle it!" Derek pleaded. Her ass was just slamming into his thighs, creating a deep, dull ache in his legs. He was a fit guy and was used to this feeling, the feeling of a dull pain after exertion, but this was at a whole new level.

"But you haven't cum." Helena spat out at him. "You're still fucking me. You're still rock hard. If you couldn't handle this, then... ugh fuck yes! If you couldn't handle this, you would already be finished. If you were just a mere boy, you would have fired off your little load and I'd be done with you. But you're no mere boy."

She was right. His dick was still throbbing and pulsing, clearly enjoying his wife's grandmother's effort and exertions, despite what his mouth was saying. His mouth was begging for mercy, but his cock was begging for more. It was begging her tight, mature cunt to fuck him even harder, soak it with her juices, and use her brilliantly tight cunt muscles to push him over the edge so he could cum like a cannon and fill up her nasty cunt with sticky cum. His body wanted this. His body wanted hard sex. His mind just had to catch up.

"You should be thanking me, Derek." Helena gasped out, speaking easily despite her frantic bouncing. "Most men would kill to be where you're at. Under me. Ugh, fuck. I've had men pay me thousands of dollars just to put their nose in my cleavage! So, ugh, that cock's so fucking big! So, to be asking for me to stop is like a slap in the face. It's like telling Picasso to stop painting. The damage is already done. You're already fucking your wife's grandmother. The damage is done. All you have to do is lie there and take it."