The Craving is Back

Story Info
Things continue to escalate to an indecent proposal...
13.9k words
4.74
38.3k
64

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,021 Followers

This is the third story in this series. All persons in this story are 18 years of age or older.

*****

Tom woke up before me on a Saturday morning and began a marital assault on my naked body underneath the sheets of our bed. I awoke to the feel of his strong hands roaming all over my torso and breasts, quite enjoying the way he fondled my hips and reached his fingertips just over the curve of my ass and dug them into my soft flesh. I moaned appreciatively and genuinely looked forward to the sex we were about to have.

As he roughly entered me, just as I liked it, I found myself imagining my son fucking me. This was not the first time such thoughts had entered my mind, and also not the first time while his father was having his way with me. I felt guilt begin to cloud out my reverie and though I climaxed still, with Tom's modest cock impossibly hard as it twitched and erupted inside of my cunt, I knew that it should have been more. It should have been a private moment between husband and wife and no one else. What had I allowed to happen?

As I enjoyed my morning coffee at the kitchen table some minutes later, I kept replaying the moment in my mind. I was still quite wet from the previous activity with Tom and was dripping his cum into my panties. I slid two fingers down into my shorts and over my panties to rub against my mound sensually. The slickness was definitely there and I would have to change my clothes before leaving the house today. I closed my eyes momentarily as I enjoyed the sensation, but was soon taking another sip of coffee absently and returning my attention to the morning news on my iPad. The magic was just not quite there at a level that it was when it was Matt's cum leaking out of me.

What mother thinks of these things? I chastised myself.

Breanna came downstairs just then and barely noticed me as she walked into the kitchen toward the coffee pot. I watched her pour herself a cup and mix some milk into it, admiring how youthful she still was. I had grown to notice her womanly curves and overall beauty even more now that I had seen her use her physical assets in action. How many times was it by now? She had taken at least a dozen of her brother's loads inside her tight pussy by this point, some in her ass too, and at least a few down her throat or on her face. I was too old to understand the appeal of that one, at least from the woman's point of view, but Breanna seemed to genuinely enjoy it happening to her. It was fun to watch, I had to admit. Perverted, but fun.

"Good morning," I finally said to her.

She turned to smile at me with a tired look in her eyes. "Morning. How was the sex?"

I blushed, but didn't deny anything. "Did you even hear your father leave this morning? Maybe he's right around the corner and listening to you."

She shook her head. "I know the rules. Two minutes. He's been gone for longer than that."

She was repeating the rule I had made my children swear to obey if they were to engage in incestuous fornication in this house. Only when their father wasn't around, and never right after he left. There was always the chance he could forget his phone or something and return home for it. Heaven only knows what he would do if he walked into the living room to find his children having sex. Or worse, me having sex with them.

I took a sip of my coffee but kept my eyes on her. "The sex was fine, thank you. How was your sex?"

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Nice try. I'm a good girl. I don't break the rules."

"Oh?" I kept up the pretense that I was skeptical, but this was only a test. I trusted that she wouldn't lie to me.

She matched my skeptical look and sipped her own coffee confidently. "Never. It's too much fun to make Matt wait. We don't even sext or talk about it in any electronic manner. Only verbally, and only in private."

I smiled. "You are a good girl. I never doubted you. Just testing like a mother should."

She giggled and came to sit next to me at the table. She had her phone out for a moment but seemed distracted.

"Is it hard to have sex with Dad now?" The question came out abruptly.

I swallowed but hid my shock. "Why would you think that?"

Breanna shrugged. "I sometimes picture fucking other guys now, besides Matt, and it just doesn't have the same appeal that it used to. That 'kink' isn't there anymore, running around and being bad with boys. I'm being way badder at home with Matt than I could ever be with other boys."

"And just how 'bad' we you before you started fucking your brother?" I purposely kept my language salty and frank to keep up with her.

"Oh, there were blowjobs and the like. A couple of fucks here and there when I was super horny and the boy was special. I'm never too horny to think straight though because I have sex whenever I want it, and I'm starting to wonder if that's a bad thing."

"Is it a bad thing that you won't get knocked up or get some STD?" I countered. "How is it bad that you cultivate a loving relationship with your brother by indulging in sex with him that is entirely consensual and safe? It is safe, right?"

Breanna nodded firmly. "Oh, definitely. I never miss a pill. To be honest, I think he likes cumming 'on' me more than 'in' me and I'm just fine with that. If it's inside me it's usually in my ass anyway."

Yes, I knew that they were frequent partakers of anal pleasures. Matt had a big cock but Breanna had a hungry ass. She absolutely loved anal sex.

"Hey, has he been fucking you enough?" She looked actually concerned all of a sudden. "I'm not sapping his energy too much, am I?"

I gestured the thought away with my hand. "He's young. He took on four girls at once, remember?"

She laughed. "Yeah and it almost killed him. He didn't even cum the next time we fucked."

I sighed as I remembered that trip not more than a week ago. "Your aunt really needed that. Kristie too. What a treat that the whole thing worked out."

"Matt says Kristie has been sending him naughty texts since then. He keeps her number out of his address book though so no one would know who it was."

I was honestly impressed. I would have thought that she might have simply...moved on, I guess. "Pics?"

Breanna nodded. "Really, really dirty ones too. We usually look at them together and then fuck each others' brains out."

"That makes me happy," I replied, sipping my coffee again as if this was a very wholesome thing for a mother to hear about her children and their cousin. "You're letting him jerk off once in a while, right?"

She looked confused, actually. "...Why? Isn't sex with me better?"

"Breanna..." I tried my best not to use that overly nagging tone that my own mother had perfected on me as a child. "All boys jerk off. You shouldn't fool yourself into thinking that you're able to perfectly meet all of a partner's sexual needs. It's not realistic and certainly not healthy. You need to separate his sexual pleasure from your self-worth."

"I mean, I don't consider myself bad at sex or anything. But...wouldn't he just come to me for sex if he was horny? I guess if Dad was home he couldn't."

"Not just for that reason though. Us girls are different in that respect. Most, anyway. We can hold it in and let it build and build until we just devour our man at the next opportunity. Boys need the release. It's more physical for them. They've got all that sperm building up in their balls and after some time, especially if they're around girls or porn, it needs to come out. It's not their fault and it's not shameful. It's just a fact."

Breanna nodded, taking it all in. "I hadn't thought of it like that, but it makes sense."

"If he comes to you," I continued, "then all the better. Take it as a true compliment. But if he wants to look at porn and jerk off, don't ever make him feel bad about it. Hell, join in the fun with him. Let him express himself in that way, and don't take it personally if he prefers to go off in private and relieve himself alone. Make him feel good about himself, make him proud to be so open with you that he'd trust you with that private information. When a man knows that you know he jerks off, and that it turns you on and you're happy for him to do so, you'll get the best sex of your life."

Breanna had a knowing expression now. "So...you caught Dad jerking off?"

Of course she had to go there right away. Kids. "Normally I wouldn't think of answering that question, but for your information, I have never 'caught' your father doing anything that I wasn't already fully aware of. I usually recommend that he take care of himself if I'm not feeling up to the task. It only makes our intimacy better, in my opinion. Some women don't view it the way I do but I swear by that rule. If a man is jerking off behind your back then there's probably a reason, but if you get in front of it and take charge of the situation you'll find things so much better for yourself and most importantly him."

"Wow, you really do love Dad, don't you?" Breanna shook her head in amazement.

I nodded firmly. "Yes I do. Now...where is your brother? All this talk about sex and intimacy is starting to make me thirsty."

The fact that I had a cup of coffee right in front of me clued her in as to my intentions.

"He's probably jerking off right now," Breanna laughed. "Should we go bother him?"

I felt giddy at the thought and the two of us scurried upstairs and toward his room.

Much later in the day, with my son's cum in my stomach after a double blowjob with Breanna, I was out enjoying a walk before Tom came home from fishing or whatever outdoor activity he was enjoying with friends. It was warm with only a faint breeze in the air and I was taking my time as I rounded the bend of a trail near our house. A familiar presence entered my mind and I felt a tingling pleasure from it.

"Hello Daddy," I said.

"My angel..." His deep voice filled my head. "Why are you so troubled today? You've been having so much fun with your children."

I sighed, knowing that Daddy always could tell when something was bothering me. I had been hearing him speak to me for years now since he had passed.

"Is what Breanna said true?" I asked him, speaking only in my mind. "Is sex with your spouse somehow less exciting when you're enjoying a wonderful relationship with your family? It seems wrong but also...inevitable. Does that mean we're doomed to have to stop what we're doing?"

"Sex is an ever-changing facet of an intimate relationship. It ebbs and flows as time takes a toll on both you and your husband. Things change and that's good."

"Is it? I feel like I'm so lucky that I can be there for both Tom and the kids, but is it better for me to bow out and let them continue on as they please? I'm afraid of that. I don't want to lose that. I can always have sex with Tom for as long as he's able, but I don't want to miss out of that part of my children's lives. It's too precious."

"You worry too much," Daddy said. "You shouldn't be afraid of what might come while the things you already have slip away from you. Enjoy what you have now while you can. Plan for the future, by all means, and make choices that contribute to happiness and protect your family. But don't be blind to what's here now for you to enjoy."

I felt tears in my eyes as his reassurance soothed my heart. I was glad to be alone on the trail or else Tom would have noticed.

"Am I a bad wife for thinking of my son while my husband fucks me?"

"Are you a bad wife for loving them both?" His retort was the last thing he said to me before I could feel his presence disappear from my mind.

I lingered even longer on the trail as I thought deeply on the subject. I had been wondering if there was any small chance that Tom could be made aware of what was happening behind his back, and if there was something I could be doing right now to prepare our family for such an eventuality.

I knew my kids were smart but these things had a way of coming out. I was lucky that Daddy and I, and my sister Sarah too, were all able to keep our secrets growing up. Hell, I hadn't even known that Daddy was fucking Sarah at the same time he was fucking me! We were too good at secrets so it was easy to get confident. That confidence could lead all of us to trouble if Tom was to discover any of us in a compromising situation due to our negligence.

When I got back home finally nearing the end of the afternoon, Tom was just pulling up to the house and into the garage. I waited for him to get out of the car and immediately hugged him tightly. I gave him a big kiss and snaked my hand down to his crotch.

He laughed with surprise. "What's this?"

I smiled as I dropped down to my knees and pulled at his pants. "I didn't get enough this morning."

"God damn," he said as he leaned back against his car. "I'm not one to complain! Ever since you came back from visiting your sister you've been on another level."

If only he knew...

I pulled his cock out and it went into my mouth immediately. I gave him the best head I could muster and he was rock hard in moments. I was dripping wet and openly masturbating as I blew him. I slurped and noisily fucked my face into him as he held my head and thrust forward. He was enjoying himself but also hurrying since the kids were inside the house most likely.

"Don't rush," I assured him between slobbers. "They can be surprised if they come looking for us."

Tom's eyes widened. "That's not what they are gonna want to see happening out here, haha."

I ground my nose into his belly and deepthroated him intensely for a few moments, making him groan in delight.

"Fuck them," I said.

"You're insatiable!" Tom grunted and began pumping my throat hard.

I felt his cock stretching my throat but I didn't relent in the slightest. I wanted him cum, as much as he wanted to give it to me. However, I also had the idea to keep talking about our kids. What if I could somehow...hmm...

"What would they do if they saw us like this?" I smiled up at him with saliva dripping down my chin and his cock pressed up against my face.

"We'd never hear the end of it," he said, too engrossed in pleasure to find humor in it.

I let him fuck my mouth for another minute before I continued. "What if they were watching us right now?"

Tom was caught off guard and I could feel him slow down a bit as he probably wondered what I was getting on about. I didn't let him though and I just fucked back at him with my face with the same pace.

"Have you ever thought about getting caught?" I asked.

That might have been too much, as I felt him quite obviously lose some of his muster, but I changed up my technique too and went to a soft suckle as I rubbed at his balls gently. I changed from hungry demon to innocent angel in mere seconds. I wasn't going to let him go without another load, even if our conversation wasn't doing it for him.

"You want us to get caught?" The question was one of surprise, but not disgust. He was interested in whether or not I was being serious, I think.

"If we were to get caught," I said slowly and playfully, making sure his cock was still getting attention, "it's better that it be our kids probably. At least it wouldn't be too embarrassing."

"It would still be pretty embarrassing," Tom replied. "Does that get you off?"

I shrugged, and throated him with a strong suck that nearly brought him off, but I was just going to tease this one out of him now, I decided. That would let us talk while he finished.

"Are you ashamed of your kinky wife?" I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes as I spoke and jerked his wet dick at the same time.

"Never..." He grabbed my head and thrust his dick back into my mouth. "You want to suck my dick in front of the kids, you go right ahead. You're right. Fuck them."

I felt my pussy get hot and flushed when he said that. It wasn't an admission of incestuous intention, but it was certainly something to work with. I wasn't done playing though. This was too good.

"But then Breanna would see your big cock," I said in a tiny, innocent voice, though my actions were anything but innocent. "You don't want your daughter to watch me suck on that big meat stick of yours, do you?"

Tom didn't answer verbally but his groans and thrusts were doing his talking for him.

"She's gonna see you stretch my holes with that big thick penis and then watch it explode all over my face. That's naughty!"

Tom threw his head back and loudly grunted as he began cumming in my mouth. I stopped talking long enough to suck him strongly and inhale his load as greedily as he was giving it to me. I swallowed it hungrily and kept sucking even after he had finished. Then it was back to my innocent dirty talk.

"Fuck them," I said, the filthy words not matching my tiny voice at all and somehow making it even more naughty. "Fuck them while they watch us fuck. Fuck them while they watch you fuck my mouth and cum all over me. Fuck them."

Even though I was repeating that phrase over and over again, "fuck them", it wasn't a command or even a subtle insinuation. I was just saying vulgar things because they sounded vulgar. Tom liked that, I could tell. I was proud that I had found something even after all these years that could spice up our sex life. This was something we were definitely going to repeat over and over until I could see how far his newfound desires really went.

I sucked on Tom's penis for a bit longer until I felt it grow hard again, which was impressive considering his age and that this was already round two for us today. The look on his face told me that he was enjoying this and was actually uncaring if the kids came looking for us at this point. He was too satisfied to worry about that.

I kept eye contact with him as I slowly moved my mouth up and down his length.

"Fuck them," I said a few times, then finally just: "Fuck."

Over and over, taking his penis in and out of my mouth repeatedly. His poor legs were shaking a bit by now but I just couldn't stop.

"Fuck."

More sucking, feeling him throb and pulse, then twitch as I rubbed his balls.

"Fuck."

Finally I buried his cock as deep into my throat as it would go and just rested like them, feeling him caress my face while I nursed on his length. His face was both admiration and deep pleasure.

"I am so fucking lucky," he said softly.

"Let's keep doing this," I said, releasing him finally and finding my own knees aching a bit. "I like to play around like that. Honestly, nothing is off limits. I'll probably go too far and you'll have to punish me."

He smacked my ass and grabbed my tits through my shirt. "I doubt it's too far. I know you're kinky."

*****

After dinner that evening, Tom and the kids were relaxing in the den watching a movie and I was cleaning up in the kitchen. Daddy was with me again but he didn't speak to me. It was just his loving presence and my horny pussy getting hot and wet again. Today was so crazy, and it wasn't even over. I knew that it was extremely unlikely that I would get more sex from Tom, so I planned to do something with Matt it there was even the remotest possibility. It would have to be after Tom went to bed, since that was really the only time we would have. We'd done that before, after all.

I joined them in the den finally and sat between my kids on the floor. Matt was on his laptop doing something and Breanna was scrolling on her phone, yet somehow they were all paying attention to the TV simultaneously. Tom smacked my ass as I bent over in front of him on purpose, making the kids roll their eyes, but it wasn't as if it was an uncommon occurrence. Still, I hadn't really spent time with the two of them yet so I didn't choose to sit next to Tom on the couch.

I glanced at Breanna's phone just out of curiosity but didn't recognize anything I saw in her social media app, so I then ventured over to Matt to see what he was up to. I noticed he was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt and took a brief moment to admire his masculinity. I knew what a nice cock was waiting for me beneath those shorts and had to keep from looking for a bulge.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,021 Followers