The Craving is Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt smiled at me as he noticed that I was looking at him. I smiled in return, and there was definitely an energy between us that most families wouldn't have had, but considering how intimately knowledgeable we were of each other by this point...

"Important stuff?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm about to save the world here."

I smiled. "Don't let me distract you then."

I let him go back to his computer screen but also made sure that my hand was out of sight of his father as I snaked it across his leg and toward his crotch. He glanced up at me knowingly but I was pretending to watch TV with great interest as I felt up my own son. Tom was watching some sci-fi thing that was straight to video but intense enough to keep him intrigued. I knew how he got at this time of the evening, especially after some sex had been involved in his day. He was lucky if he stayed awake until the end.

Matt was trying to finish his homework and let me touch his penis, which took some awkward movement to make look innocent. I grabbed his dick and pressed my palm against it, feeling the thick flesh begin to harden under my grasp. I never grew tired of his impressive size. He was larger than Tom, which mattered very little to me when it came to my satisfaction with my husband, but it was a nice feature that I could still admire.

I gently massaged my son's penis until we heard snoring from Tom on the couch. Matt, Breanna and I all exchanged knowing looks and we carefully extracted ourselves from the den and went into the basement together. As we were all getting excited to have some fun together, even though we didn't have a clue what exactly it would entail yet, Breanna seemed to resonate with our conversation from this morning and offered a fun suggestion.

"How about you two bang while I watch some porn on my phone and masturbate?" she suggested, peeling her shirt over her head.

Matt seemed quite open to the idea. "That sounds hot! What are you gonna watch?"

"You pick," she answered, proudly showing off her naked chest for him. "What would turn you on the most?"

Matt, who might have been too shy to answer truly honestly up a few weeks ago when the incest started between us all, was now past any shyness or embarrassment at exposing his fantasies to us. He had fucked his sister in the ass many times already now and they spoke openly about all things sexual without feeling any reservation. I was proud to see them so open with each other and found it enticing to know what they found erotic.

"How about a gangbang?" he suggested. "I know you like seeing big black cocks."

We all found our way to the deepest part of the basement where our storage was, and where someone coming down the stairs and entering wouldn't see right away. If Tom did wake up and start looking for us, he would only hear us making faint noises from the basement entrance and we would hear him coming with enough time to make sure our clothes were on straight. Typically Breanna and I wouldn't completely undress but would just pull our shirts up to let our tits hang out for Matt to stare at. She was apparently very excited after spending the day thinking about what we had talked about, specifically letting Matt explore his masturbatory fantasies.

"Yeah, sounds great!" Breanna started scrolling through a porn site on her phone and searched for the first gangbang video she could find. "What are you guys gonna do?"

Matt was hard as a rock and sprouting beneath his shorts by the time I pulled them down. "You want to cum in my mouth, or pussy?"

"Is it alright if I fuck you doggy and then cum on Breanna's face?" he asked, like a little boy asking for a toy at the store.

I bent low and sucked on him first as I answered: "Please do."

Breanna was frigging herself already as she swapped between her phone screen and the show before her. She was only watching the porn for Matt's benefit, I felt, because she was just as turned on watching me fuck him in person. I found that sweet, actually. She wanted her brother to be happy in a way that she hadn't fully understood before her wise old mom had taught her something about boys.

Matt enjoyed my mouth for a good few minutes before I could tell he was ready to fuck. I was dripping wet by now and needed some cock in me so I hurriedly stood and turned my ass to him and leaned forward against a shelf. I let him guide my butt until it was positioned at the right spot and purred as his thick penis entered my cunt. He was nice and gentle, which was ok for most times, but I actually wanted him to fuck me rough right now.

"Play with my butt," I ordered him as he started a fuck rhythm.

He spit on his thumb and pushed it against my sphincter, rubbing it around until it was nice and wet before sliding it up into me. I closed my eyes and savored the feel of him filling both my holes. I was going to cum quick tonight and I didn't hold back in the slightest.

"Enjoy yourself, Melanie," Daddy said gently in my head, and I was surprised that I hadn't noticed him before that moment. "These are your children, your world. They love you so much and want you to love them back. Show them how much you love them."

Daddy's words spurred me on and I practically fucked myself back at Matt without any thrusting on his part. If this had been one of our first times, he might have cum prematurely from my desperate motion, but he was experienced enough with thrilling sex that he seemed to handle it well. He kept his firm cock buried in me and matched each thrust with almost as much power. I was the one who was quick to cum, and I felt fluid burst from my cunt as I climaxed hard on my son's penis.

"Jesus, Mom," he said. "You're horny aren't you?"

I nodded, still shivering from the orgasm, and smiled at him. "Yes, today has been a very exciting day for me and I was really looking forward to this tonight. I was going to sneak into your room if your father hadn't fallen asleep."

My words, or maybe the sight of us fucking, sent Breanna into overload and she came right then too, staring at the hot sex on her phone and finally glancing up at us with a pleading look right at the peak of her pleasure, like she was begging for us to let her cum. Her face grimaced and she rubbed her pussy hard as her neck flushed and her eyes shut tightly. It was beautiful watching her feel so good, and I clenched my pussy on Matt's cock as I witnessed it.

"You want to cum on her face, don't you?" I said to my son.

He nodded and withdrew his cock from my cunt immediately, probably on threat of exploding any moment now. Sure enough, he walked two steps over to her and barely jerked his cock twice before it started spewing thick white cum all over her. She looked up at him with those pleading eyes and seemed shocked when the first spurt sailed over her face and painted a thick line from her forehead down to her chin. She instinctively opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to catch the rest. She was practically whimpering as she received his load so lewdly. I rubbed at my pussy and savored the feel of my stretched hole along with the exciting image of my children doing something so forbidden and naughty. I would probably masturbate more later in bed after I collected Tom and we retired for the evening.

Matt had been silent during this act but after squeezing out the last of his cum he finally twitched and threw his head back in pleasure, letting out a short grunt and gently jacking on his cock while he stared back down at his sister wearing his load. She licked her lips and smiled at her before tilting her mouth upward and begging for his cock. He obliged and fed it to her, then watched her gently nurse on his meat to suck the last few drops out.

I was fixing my clothes by the time they were finished enjoying each other. After Matt was satisfied with his sister's mouth, they dressed themselves and Breanna left his load on her face while she showed him the porn video she had been watching. Watching them smile and quite openly enjoy this moment together made my heart soar. Finally Breanna used the inside of her shirt to wipe the cum from her face, and happily allowed the soiled shirt to cling to her chest as we went back upstairs.

Tom was no longer on the couch, which made my heart skip a fearful beat, and I could hear him getting ready for bed upstairs now. I didn't let on that anything was wrong (and nothing was, that I knew of yet) so I thought of some random thing that the kids could have been helping me do in the basement if Tom asked, and they returned to their previous activity, Matt to his homework and Breanna to relaxing with her phone. I didn't like this feeling of being guilty of something, but at this point it was too late to pretend I could do anything about it. If Tom were to find out, then it would happen and I would deal with it. Until then I could try my best to love all three of them equally but differently.

When I went up to bed finally, Tom was already climbing under the sheets and only smiled at me.

"Sorry I was out like that," he said, yawning. "You drained me I guess."

I winked at him. "Well get your rest then. Tomorrow is another day."

He was already closing his eyes as he blew me a kiss and promptly fell asleep pretty much immediately.

I did my own bedtime routine and quietly laid next to him in bed for a while as my mind raced. I was feeling bold and I wasn't sure why. I was naked, like usual, and still quite aroused despite all of the sex I was having today. A woman my age should be grateful for so many pleasurable opportunities, I knew. I had something very few other people did. Still, I had this inclination to take things further, to test the waters and see what I could get away with.

I listened to Tom snore lightly and I gently whispered into his ear: "Fuck..."

He didn't wake up, so I continued: "Fuck them. Fuck the kids."

He didn't budge a bit and I would have known if he was faking sleep. He wasn't.

"Fuck our kids, Tom." I wasn't even really whispering anymore, just talking softly. "Fuck our kids. Fuck your daughter and watch your son fuck me. Watch them fuck each other while we fuck in front of them. Let your daughter suck your dick and eat her pussy. Feel her asshole stretch around your cock."

I was getting off on this, I'll admit. I was actively masturbating by this point and finding it a thrill to talk out loud to him and not worry about what impact the revelation would have. I kept at it when I realized I was going to be able to climax while doing this. My fingers were a blur on my clit.

"Fuck...fuck...watch as our son fucks his sister's ass. Stroke your cock while we watch porn together, as a family, with no boundaries and no embarrassment. Ugh, how good it will feel when we just fuck and fuck and never stop...fuck...porn...watch porn with your kids...uhhhh..."

That was it. The porn comment. It made me cum so hard I saw stars. I hadn't felt an orgasm that intense for a long time, even with Matt those first few times. Oh, how lovely the first times were...so forbidden and deviant...

When I could open my eyes again I saw that Tom hadn't changed his light snoring or moved a muscle. That had been too thrilling, I decided, and it only meant danger for me if I went further with it. I had to think of more subtle ways to do this. Talking to him during sex, though not quite so honestly or explicitly, had seemed to excite him. That needed cultivating and had the best chance of success.

Was that even what I wanted? Did I want Tom to start fucking Breanna? Did I want him to become acutely aware of how intimately I was involved with our kids? Did I want him to know that Daddy and I had enjoyed a sexual relationship before my marriage and even after it? That had potential for so much pain. I didn't know if I could bear the risk even knowing what the best outcome might be.

I still couldn't sleep so I went to Breanna's room to talk and found her masturbating in front of her laptop. When I quietly opened her door she didn't even have a pretense of embarrassment or shock, which would have been appropriate if her father had walked in. She knew that he wouldn't do that without being invited though, so it was obvious that it was either me or Matt. Her hand was moving in a circular motion between her legs and her face was staring intently at the screen.

"Hey Mom," she said, a slight huff to her voice.

"Hey baby." I walked in and closed the door behind me, instinctively shedding my robe and sitting naked on the bed next to her.

I could see that she was watching a porn movie with an especially huge cock going in and out of a tight asshole. The shot was very close up and there was loud moaning from the actors. I had never watched porn with either of my children before but I found it fairly erotic beyond the actual images on the screen. The way Breanna wasn't the slightest bit uncomfortable by my presence during this private moment made me happy too.

She sighed raggedly. "I was still horny from earlier."

I nodded. "Me too, but I already masturbated."

"Nice!" She hadn't taken her eyes off the screen for even a second as we spoke. "I'm close. Want to watch with me?"

"Yes," I answered truthfully.

For the next few minutes I was quiet while I watched porn with my daughter. She was starting to pant as she grabbed and pawed roughly at her pussy. Her technique was interesting to see now that I could give it my full attention while not having her brother balls deep as he pounded my cunt. I enjoyed watching her masturbate and though I did not participate in any way I found it very arousing to see in person so up close and personal.

"I'm cumming..." She breathed the words and winced as her orgasm tore through her. The giant cock on screen had pulled out of the actress' butt and the camera had closed in on her gaping hole which was stretched and abused beyond what one would think was enjoyable, but it was depraved and exciting to see. The image must have been especially exciting for Breanna since it had pushed her over the edge. She grabbed one of her breasts with her free hand and squeezed gently, groping herself while her other hand flicked at her clit in just the right way to stretch her pleasure out as long as possible.

"That was beautiful," I said, kissing her on the shoulder.

She let out a long breath as she relaxed and came down from the excitement. "I really like watching porn. It helps too when I'm extra horny and can't fuck Matt. It feels really good to tell you that, actually. It almost turns me on to just tell you something so personal and be so open about it. I feel like I can say anything to you and you won't judge me or be disappointed."

I touched her cheek lovingly. "Never. Always tell me what you enjoy and I will always love you more for it. Why aren't you fucking Matt right now instead, by the way?"

Breanna shrugged. "I figured I'd let him come to me if he wanted. You made me realize that he might still want some alone time for masturbating, like I do I guess. That was really fun. I also don't want him to think that just because we're together we have to fuck. I think I'm going to ask him to masturbate with me next time. It was really arousing to have you watching with me."

"I think he'd enjoy that."

She stretched out on her bed next to me and absently played with her pussy while we chatted. It was so comforting to be naked together like this and so close in proximity. She was so much more attractive than I was, of course, with her youthful skin and tight body, but I didn't feel any shame or embarrassment about letting it all hang out in front of her.

"Were you planning to visit Matt tonight?" she asked me.

I shrugged. "Mostly I just felt like talking to someone. It's been quite a day for me."

I had never told my children about Daddy talking to me from beyond the grave, which I was fully aware was just in my head and not really his ghost, so I couldn't exactly tell Breanna about how it always made me feel when this happened. It was something I guess I needed mentally to deal with the stress of hiding my incestuous side and the cravings that came with that. I was deviant, wrong on so many levels, but a slave to the pleasure that it brought. If I thought too deeply on the subject I could eventually lose myself to the guilt. That wasn't an easy thing to deal with so as a result my mind needed Daddy to comfort me and tell me that everything was alright.

"Did you fuck Dad today?" Breanna's question was without any shame, just interest.

"This morning, and then when he got home I sucked him off in the garage."

She laughed. "Wow, really? That's awesome."

"We usually have sex in the mornings on the weekend. I was feeling extra frisky so the blowjob was my idea."

"You're amazing." Breanna gave me such an admiring look that I felt flattered. "Dad is really lucky to have you."

"That's sweet of you to say. A healthy sex drive can do a lot for a marriage. But he's a good provider and a sweet man so I want to make him happy."

"Do you think he'll ever find out about us?"

Her question caught me off guard and it took a moment to find something to say in return. "I don't know. I hate hiding it from him but I have to protect the family in my own way. It protects him from pain, too. Not everyone looks at incest the way we do."

"Yeah that's true. I mean, before Matt and I ever fooled around I would have been disgusted by the thought at least on a surface level. It's so ingrained into people because of the harm that it can do when it's not done out of love. But it's so beautiful when it's done the right way, more beautiful than almost anything I've ever experienced before. I mean truly, I love you and Matt in a way that didn't seem possible before."

"Are...you saying you want that with your father?" I wasn't sure that's what she was saying but it felt important to clarify that.

She shrugged. "I've never thought about fucking Dad but the same could be said about Matt up to a certain time. Now I can't imagine not doing it. What if I'm missing out on that with Dad?"

I propped myself up on my elbow and looked sternly at her. "That's assuming he's for it. He could just as easily be vehemently against it. It could ruin what we already have and tear our lives apart."

She nodded. "That's the risk, isn't it? When the time feels right, we'll know. If it ever feels right."

We spent the next hour or so talking about marriage and sex, and she asked me all sorts of questions about what an intimate relationship with a man was like. It was nice to be able to share that with her in a way that she could actually appreciate since she was privy to my most intimate thoughts in many ways. I knew from my own experience that sex can dominate a young person's view of relationships and I wanted her to know that a family is so much more than just sex partners.

When I finally returned to bed and fell asleep, I had a rather disturbing dream that felt a little too real. I was in bed next to Tom but Matt was pinning me down and silently but unabashedly fucking me in front of his father. I couldn't tell if Tom was awake but I was panicking and trying to get away from Matt. When I woke up with a start it was still very early and everything was fine, but my heart was racing.

I got up and hurriedly dressed in my workout clothes so I could go for a walk to calm down. I wanted to talk to Daddy but he was staying away from me this morning. I couldn't summon him on command, it just had to happen on its own. I walked the trail by my house again in silence but I still enjoyed the peaceful feeling it always brought me.

When I returned home, Matt was awake and asked if I wanted to go get coffee with him. I was frankly surprised he was out of bed already. That probably meant he was horny, and I was not opposed to having some kind of sex right now since I was feeling the itch as well. But there was no way we could fuck at the house so going on an "errand" would give us the an excuse to be alone. It was such a teenager thing to do but that made me feel youthful so I was happy to oblige.