The Craving is Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't going to cum again any time soon so I wasn't seriously trying for that. After a minute or so of playing with him it became just a casual handjob and occasional lick as we continued talking about how to proceed with the plan.

I knew that Sarah was all for it and would abide by any rule we wanted, but I found it more thrilling to avoid setting any. I trusted her, and Tom, completely. I didn't worry that some boundary would be crossed because...well, what boundary could they cross that I hadn't already? It would be outright hypocritical of me to expect them to conform to some contrived idea of how to have sex. They were fucking adults and would figure out the details on their own, and if I was lucky I would be privy to the details when it was said and done.

Once Tom was snoring soundly, and I was on top of the world knowing what was most likely to happen, I couldn't sleep yet and had to visit my kids. I would gladly accept Matt's cock if he wanted to fuck me but I was hoping to watch them fuck instead.

I crept down the hall to Breanna's room and was grateful to see that Matt had already beaten me to the punch. When I opened the door quietly and looked inside, the two of them were already going at it on Breanna's bed. I entered the room and closed the door behind me, getting their attention in that moment and giving them pause.

"Hey Mom," Matt said from beneath his sister as his cock was buried balls deep inside of her pussy.

Breanna just smiled and resumed her fuck motions. She rode her brother firmly and seemed even more enthusiastic now that they had an audience. I settled onto the floor next to the bed and sprawled out on my side and opened my robe to expose myself to them. I didn't say a thing as they fucked right in front of me.

Breanna was starting to clam up as her orgasm was approaching, and Matt grabbing at her tits only helped the situation. She became more frenzied in her bucking movements and Matt was giving it to her just as hard.

"How was your sex?" Breanna asked me just then, almost out of the blue.

The question was humorous but I knew she was asking to involve me so I didn't feel ignored. She probably got off a little bit more talking about sex while she was having it, too.

"Wonderful," I said. "But I'm glad to see you two having fun."

"Uh...uh...good, that's good..." Breanna was either talking to me or Matt as she started getting lost in fuck, and I couldn't tell which one.

Finally she lost it and slowed her movement as she grimaced. Matt pinched her nipple and she cried out, stifling herself with a hand over her mouth but thrusting into him still as she rode out the pleasure. Matt held up considering how sexy it was and how great it must have felt to have his sister's quivering pussy cum all over his cock. He thoroughly enjoyed the sensation but wasn't about to bust just yet. Breanna finally sat back and braced her hands against his legs, sliding her pussy up and down from that lower angle in a slow, teasing motion.

"Wanna cum on Mom?" she asked him.

He nodded enthusiastically. "Yes I do."

Breanna dismounted her brother and Matt stood up from the bed as I knelt in front of him with my robe and mouth open. He started jerking his cock just above my face while Breanna moved behind him and surprised us both by reaching for his ass and spreading his cheeks before diving into his asshole with her tongue. Matt's expression showed how erotic he found it, and it must have felt amazing because his jaw went slack and he wasn't jerking his cock so feverishly while he focused on feeling his sister rimming him.

"Oh fuck, Bree..."

I reached for his balls and gently rubbed at his sack to help him along. I knew he wouldn't be able to take such an assault for long and his face was telling me everything I needed to know. I loved watching it contort with pleasure before he winced and suddenly his cock started spewing all over me. I opened my mouth wide again and let it fall all over my face and chest. He grunted over and over as he came heavily while Breanna kept lapping at his hole. Even when he had finished and there was no more cum shooting from his cock, he was standing there experiencing intense pleasure from what she was doing to him.

I licked my lips and tried my best to look as sexy as possible. When he finally opened his eyes and saw me, his brow furrowed and he gasped just like he did when he was jerking off to porn and saw something incredibly naughty. I loved that sound!

"Holy fuck, that was awesome!" Breanna released him finally and was beaming behind him as he turned. "You're amazing."

She leaned forward again and sucked on his cock for a few moments to get the last drops out. "You made me cum so good, I just had to do something."

I scraped Matt's cum off my face and chest with my fingers and ate it all, which he seemed to appreciate. When things were calm again they both relaxed on her bed while I stayed sitting on the floor in front of them.

"I guess I missed most of the fun," I said, since I had walked in on them just finishing up.

"We waited as long as we could," Breanna explained. "It's my fault. Porn."

I laughed quietly as I imagined the two of them watching porn together and Breanna unable to contain herself around him. That was actually sweet, I thought.

"Speaking of," I replied. "Any new stuff from Kristie?"

Matt nodded and fetched his phone from her bedside table. "Oh yeah. Here."

He opened his text chain with her and let me scroll through the pics. Lots of asshole and pussy shots, and a few of her entire body. She was a beautiful girl and her deviant nature was especially enticing.

"Is she fucking anyone?" My question might have sounded strange without any context, especially coming from a typical housewife, but between the three of us it was completely expected.

"Same as always," Matt said. "Anal only. Wonder what she's saving it for."

"I'm sure next time we visit she'll change her mind," Breanna added. "Why else would she be sexting you?"

I handed his phone back and felt the urge to tell them what I had been cooking up with Sarah and Tom, but I really wanted to surprise them once it was finalized. He was leaving in two days and unless something changed I was sure it would happen. Also, aside from that exciting prospect, I would have two full days with my children and I wanted to have some incredible sex and open conversations with them. I loved bonding with them in this way and I knew it wouldn't last forever. These moments where they were adults but still here in my house were fleeting. I wouldn't lose this connection entirely, hopefully, but this was the peak of our sexual adventures.

"Your Dad has an overnight this week," I said, not spilling the beans entirely and also not telling them anything they probably didn't already know. "What should we do while he's gone?"

"Fuck," Breanna said, smiling. "A lot. I actually had an idea..."

Matt gave her a knowing look. "Were you serious about that?"

I glanced between them with a curious expression. "What's the idea?"

Matt shook his head and rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything. He let his sister explain.

"I thought it would be really sexy to make a porn," she said, and before I could laugh at her or discount the idea she quickly quipped: "Like, one of those with the camera below our faces. There's lots of people that keep their faces hidden but still shoot incredible scenes."

I kept my initial amusement hidden and just looked at her with wide eyes. "Oh. That's an interesting idea. Um..."

"Not because I wanna be a pornstar or anything," she continued, "but because I think it would be really hot to make something that people jerk off to without even knowing that we're related. Like...we make them spank it to incest without them even realizing. I think that would be hot."

"Plus, you get off on making porn, right?" Matt pried.

She shrugged. "Yeah, I do. I'll admit. It's something that interests me. Guess I watch too much of it then, huh?"

I shook my head. "I don't think that's the issue. There's no such thing as 'too much' porn unless it harms your relationships. It's certainly not doing that right now. It's something we all enjoy, a lot. I'll admit that I never really watched it before but now I think it's pretty damn hot. I only worry that somehow it will get back to you and someone will find out who it is on the screen."

"Ugh, it's making me horny just thinking about it," Breanna said, reaching for her pussy and starting to rub at it. "You'll see once we do it. I won't put it online until you approve, how's that?"

Matt was just laughing, even though he would likely be an integral part of whatever movie she made. His cock would be seen by people online, just like her pussy and tits, and asshole probably. It did make me wet to think about, but my motherly instincts were on guard.

"Let's...think more about it before then." I watched my daughter masturbating as she thought about it and that only made me soften more. "Do you want to get off again?"

I knew the answer to the question before I finished asking it. Breanna grabbed her laptop immediately.

"Let's watch some anal," she said, practically giving us orders.

Matt settled next to her in front of the laptop and casually stroked his cock while she brought up a porn site. I rested my head on the mattress while still sitting on the floor, enjoying my position as spectator while the two of them were the most involved in any further activity. It was arousing in a very relaxing way to see my daughter play with her pussy and to watch Matt's spent cock slowly grow back to life and become impossibly hard. Witnessing the two of them being so close and intimate like that, like two lovers being naughty together, while still acting like brother and sister was somehow amazing and beautiful to me. It warmed my heart to see them interact like that. Breanna was glued to the screen and they were sitting so close their sides were touching as they masturbated. The porn was hot, but seeing them doing this was hotter.

As Breanna came hard again, even grabbing her brother's leg tightly as she did so, Matt was becoming horny again as well and would need to fuck again. I was getting tired though, as I was the oldest one in the room, and wasn't sure I was up to any more activity. Breanna was all too happy to lay in front of him on the bed and let him plow her ass in the prone position while I watched. She had lube in her bedside table and Matt generously slathered it on his cock and her butthole before gently entering her anus and sliding his length all the way up inside of her.

My neck felt flush as I watched them have anal sex right in front of me. Breanna was focused, her eyes closed and her mouth open, no doubt enjoying the feel of her brother's cock rubbing downward through her anus against her pussy walls. I knew how that felt so I could appreciate what was happening. I could keep from squeezing my breasts as I watched them fucking. Matt's strong arms held him up as he drove his cock into his sister below him, making her ass jiggle with each thrust.

Breanna came again and she must've clenched her asshole hard on Matt's cock because he was right behind her, suddenly impaling her hard and exploding inside of her butthole.

"Fuck! It's so good..." He was raggedly grunting with each spasm. I could tell how intense it was by the concentration on his face as he filled her ass with his cum.

Breanna's face was resting on the bed while he finished inside of her and finally stopped thrusting. She had an expression of pure bliss from the orgasm or the butt-fucking or the whole thing.

"That felt so fucking good, bro!" She reached her hand up and touched his face, still pinned beneath him. "Don't you dare fucking pull out."

It really turned me on that he rested his full weight on top of her back and kept his big cock inside of her ass like that. I could imagine how he felt inside of her, sliding all the way balls deep inside of her butt, her hole stretched around the base of his shaft and her insides squishing and clenching onto his shaft. Maybe that was what I needed to do lots more of during our special time coming up. Breanna certainly seemed to enjoy the hell out of it.

"You like this, right Mom?" she asked me, watching me touching myself.

"Very much," I answered. "I think I need to get in on that next time. You both make anal sex look better than porn already does."

Matt kissed Breanna's neck and tensed his cock inside of her. "That's where we learned how to do it. It's educational at the very least."

We all laughed at that. I was so in love with my kids right now I just wanted to eat them up. I was the luckiest mother in the world right now and it was only going to get better.

When I finally went back to bed and fell asleep, my thoughts were on Tom and Sarah and all of the pleasure they could give each other. Somehow encouraging that made what I was doing in secret more tolerable, though it didn't completely erase the guilt I felt. I knew that I was still going behind my husband's back, in a way that affected his own family, much less. It remained a gigantic secret that could threaten every good thing we had right now.

Daddy spoke to me again, either as I drifted off or in my dreams.

"Melanie...my baby girl. You make me so proud. Don't worry so much about the future. If love is what drives you, then everything will work out."

Daddy's reassurance was very soothing and I slept soundly the rest of the night. I hoped he was right...