The Craving is Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got in the car and he seemed fidgety while I pressed the garage remote and waited for the door to open. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and showed me what he had pulled up on the screen. It was a very explicit shot of his cousin Kristie's pussy and asshole that she was spreading open with her fingers. Seeing her genitals triggered the memory of when she had given me oral sex in the shower and made my stomach flutter.

"Pretty hot, huh?" Matt seemed very turned on. I could tell from how well I knew his body language already that he was practically ready to jerk off right here in the car.

"Do you ever send her pics back?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah I usually send her a pic of my cock. Want to watch me do that right now?"

I shrugged. "Yeah sure, why not?"

I smirked as I watched him pull his fully erect penis out of his shorts and snap a picture of it with his phone. His cock looked as lovely as ever and I realized how horny I was, especially when he sent the pic and pulled his shorts back up and I was not currently touching or sucking or fucking it. The disappointment was palpable as I continued backing out of the driveway.

"You seem horny as ever this morning," I commented as we drove along. "Did you jerk off already?"

Matt shook his head. "No I was kinda hoping to fuck you or Breanna."

I quickly thought about his preference to have real pussy as opposed to taking care of his own needs with porn and was fine with it, but part of me wondered if I was fueling that preference artificially. Was that a bad thing? If he had a steady girlfriend he would prefer her body as well so it wasn't unnatural or anything.

"We should pull over somewhere first then," I replied, "so the coffee doesn't get cold."

Matt was excited at that prospect. I found a secluded spot on a side street and suggested we head to the backseat. We kept our tops on but both of us stripped our bottoms off and somehow got into a comfortable 69 position first. I inhaled Matt's huge cock and buried it in my throat while I felt his tongue on my pussy lips. It didn't really matter that he wasn't very experienced yet with pussy eating because the excitement of the moment was making our sex feel amazing.

I massaged his balls and slurped on his thick shaft mercilessly as if I didn't care if he came in my mouth. He seemed horny enough to want to do it too. We were both moaning and groaning as we found our rhythm. He kept running his tongue up and down the length of my slit and even licked my asshole, sending shivers up my spine. I was lost in a haze of arousal from everything lately and when I felt Daddy's presence in my mind I lost it and climaxed hard on my son's face.

I let out a deep moan and my thighs quivered while the wave ripped through me. I squirted on his face and that seemed to trigger his own orgasm, and I was relieved he wasn't turned off by the accidental fluid. He thrust his hips up into my face and unloaded into my mouth as I gently rubbed his ball sack and kept my suction on his penis strong and constant. His cum splashed my tongue and throat as it shot out of him with surprising force. Ah, to be young and virile, and it was no doubt just the result of his first orgasm of the day after a night of rest and erotic dreaming.

I sucked on him for another minute as we both came down from our highs. We couldn't linger though just to be safe so we were quick to adjust our clothes and make sure we didn't look suspicious. The windows were tinted so even if someone had driven past they wouldn't have seen inside the car. We returned to our seats and I drove away as if nothing had happened, but we exchanged knowing winks with each other. I touched my chin and then pointed at his face.

"Matt, honey, you have some of my...uh, stuff on your face there."

Matt wiped at his face with his hand. "Haha, thanks."

*****

Throughout the rest of the week I went back and forth with myself about how to somehow find out if Tom was amenable to what was really going on in our family. I would run my errands and clean the house and cook dinner and spend time with them as a typical wife and mother but in the back of my mind I was fighting with myself over what to do. A big part of me just wanted to keep going as is, with no changes and no risk of losing everything I had. There was so much to lose.

We went about our usual routines with the kids disappearing throughout the day for work or fun, Tom going to work, me staying home and having probably too much time to myself to think and obsess over things. I masturbated a lot, way more than I was accustomed to when it was just me and Tom having sex and certainly more than I needed to be now that my son was also giving me regular sex. I was full of cum all week long and even let Matt cum on my face once after a blowjob to see what all the fuss was about. I had to admit, it was nice!

Our nighttime routine was beginning to repeat itself: wait until Tom fell asleep and then creep into Breanna's room to watch porn and masturbate and then let Matt fuck me. Somehow the two of them were fitting sex into the mix throughout the day and I was at least thankful that they weren't being obvious about it. I didn't even ask about that because I wanted to give them their own privacy for their own relationship outside of ours. I wasn't too worried that there was a problem between them judging by the way they acted around each other. They were just a normal brother and sister with no hint of anything more going on between them.

Tom had another overnight work trip coming up and I held off telling the kids because I wanted to surprise them with something special, though I wasn't sure what just yet. I had been texting my sister Sarah on and off since our last visit to her and mentioned Tom's trip in passing. I figured she might have some fun ideas of what to do while he was away, sex-related of course, but she surprised me with an offhand comment about wishing he would make a stopover at her house. She had never mentioned anything of the sort before and I was intrigued at what she would possibly have meant, so I pressed her on it later that evening when Tom and I were relaxing in the living room while the kids were upstairs:

"What do you mean??" I texted.

She wasn't quick to respond and for a moment I thought maybe I misinterpreted things. She was divorced and as horny as me on most fronts, and though she and her daughter had wholeheartedly participated in the incest lifestyle like me and my kids, she had never expressed an interest in Tom.

She finally texted back: "My house isn't far from his conference. It would be nice to say hi."

Uh-huh. The sister part of me wanted to tease her about this and see how she would squirm, but the horny side of me was already picturing how it would play out if Tom really did stop by her place to say hi to her and Kristie. Would it devolve into a threesome, as Sarah would obviously want? More than that even, how would I feel about my own husband fucking my sister and niece?

"Are you saying you want to fuck Tom?" I texted.

She texted back very quickly: "Don't be mad, I just need some dick!"

I burst out laughing and Tom gave me a funny look. "What in the world are you two texting about?"

I waved a hand at him. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

He was reading a book like he did most nights to relax with a glass of whiskey nearby. He wasn't one to pry and look through my phone so I felt safe talking openly to Sarah. Honestly if he was persistent enough he could probably unlock it but he respected my privacy and was insecure enough to do something like that. When you gave them all the attention and hot sex they could ask for, what would they even have to worry about?

"Can you loan me Matt for a weekend?" Sarah was texting.

Sarah really was desperate. I'm sure Matt would be up for a weekend sex romp with his aunt and cousin, but that was a bit of an odd stretch and could arouse suspicion.

My reply to her probably wouldn't alleviate her frustration: Is it wrong that I'm wet thinking about you and Tom?

She was typing and stopping for a good minute, probably trying to word things carefully. I honestly didn't care if she said something out of line because...well, what exactly would be out of line for two sisters who have literally fucked each others' kids, and each other, and their own father?

She finally sent her reply: "He probably wouldn't fuck me even if you gave him permission..."

Sarah always did that. She had some self-esteem issues ever since her husband Brian had left her. Being a divorcee and a single mom had done a number on her that wouldn't be healed with a single weekend of sex. I knew she didn't mean to be a damper on things and knowing how she felt only emboldened me to do something on her behalf. I was the strong one and had always looked out for her and protected her.

I set my phone down, even though she was typing more in response, and looked up at Tom. I picked my words carefully: "Would you ever consider fucking Sarah?"

Tom thought he misheard me and the look on his face was basically just a frown as he thought to himself. "Uh, what?"

I made sure my own composure was calm and thoughtful, not giving a pretense of joking or messing with him. I wanted him to know that this was a real conversation we were having and that it was alright to be open and honest.

"If I asked you to do it," I continued, "as a personal favor, and we were both under the assumption that it was strictly a one-time thing, at least initially...would you consider the request?"

Tom closed his book and set it down without taking his eyes off of me. "Are you being serious right now?"

I tried my best to soften my expression and not appear stern or concerned. This was a lighthearted conversation and I was just asking questions. There was no accusation and no undercurrent of suspicion on my part.

"There's no hidden agenda, babe," I said, adding the "babe" on purpose. "This is not a trick and I'm not planning on using your answer against you later. And don't misunderstand; Sarah doesn't know I'm asking you this."

Tom chuckled to himself. "I don't know what to say. I mean...you know I would never-"

"No no, dear. I know. Trust me, I fully understand that this is not something you would do behind my back. I'm just asking a question, as hard to believe as that might be."

"What exactly happened during your visit to her?" he asked. "Did she say something to you about this? I mean I know she's had a hard time since Brian left, but..."

I nodded. "Yes, she has had a very hard time. I was actually very worried about her when we got there. She confided some things in me that are only between her and I but I can tell you that she is so very lonely and desperate for some male attention."

"There are plenty of guys-" he started.

I shook my head. "That's not how it'll work for her, I'm afraid. She won't pursue another man right now because she's trying her best to raise Kristie and make sure her daughter has a decent life. It's taking everything out of her and she needs a vacation of sorts. When we were there it was nice for her but I could tell it wasn't enough. I wanted her to come visit us too but since you're heading her way anyway I just thought...you know..."

Tom just stared at me for a good minute. I didn't say anything more yet. I tried my best to keep my expression calm and happy though.

"Something has gotten into you since you visited her," he said finally. "I've noticed you seem...younger? I don't know how else to say it. I was starting to get worried lately that you were depressed but after visiting her you actually seem more energetic. I'm not complaining about that, of course. You're a wildcat these past few weeks."

I smiled seductively at him. "I'm glad you're happy with the results."

He chuckled. "This thing you're suggesting though...that's on a whole new level. I have never thought about cheating on you, ever, even when other guys I work with talk about it and even hint at me on the topic. I shut them down immediately and pretty much call them out on it."

"This isn't cheating, Tom." I used his name instead of "babe" or "honey" to emphasize how strongly I felt on that subject. "She's family, and while that might present its own complications and taboo feelings, there's something about that bond that changes things in my mind. You know I'm fairly open to sex, and almost anything is on the table."

Tom nodded, but I could sense the conflict in him still. "Every man's dream. But still...I mean, would she even want that?"

I hid my inner squeal of delight because I knew that it was a distinct possibility now, with that small question. He was offloading the burden of the act onto Sarah and that meant he wasn't saying no. He was male, after all, and I knew that no matter how loyal a man was, the prospect of guilt-free pussy was enticing. Even if it was just a fantasy, for now...

"You want me to text her right now?" I asked nonchalantly, waving my phone idly in his hand.

His face dropped a bit as he realized that I wasn't backing down on this and might actually go through with it. "Melanie...are you serious right now?"

I nodded slowly. "She would jump your bones in a heartbeat, with my approval of course."

"But how would you feel if that were to happen?" His genuine concern for me was almost romantic.

I didn't answer right away but let him watch me type something into my phone with a rather pale face. I sent the message and wordlessly set my phone aside and crawled, literally, across the living room floor from my chair to his. He watched me settle between his legs and start massaging his cock through his pants.

"The kids!" he whispered, almost stopping me from undoing his belt. Almost.

"Fuck the kids," I said. The reference to the garage blowjob was not lost on him, and a smile crept onto his face.

I pulled his dick out of his underwear and proceeded to give him one hell of a blowjob. He tried not to moan out loud as I licked and slurped on his penis and testicles before just going to town with my throat, up and down over and over and drooling down his shaft. I alternated deepthroating him and talking dirty as I sucked him off.

"I'm going to masturbate tonight thinking about you fucking Sarah," I told him, making his cock twitch. "It just feels right, and it will help her so much. You don't have to do it and I would never force you, but if you did I would consider it a personal favor for me and her."

Tom groaned and thrust his cock into my face. I could feel his balls slapping against my chin and I yanked my shirt up to expose my breasts to him. If the kids had left their bedrooms for any reason at all they would definitely hear us going at it, and I didn't want to torture the man but embarrassing him, so I figured I would make him cum quickly now and then fuck him later and we could talk more about it during and after.

"I've eaten Sarah's pussy before," I blurted out for some reason when Tom was getting close, and while it was risky, it worked. He grunted and started spurting heavily into my mouth. I felt his cock pulse as it pumped sperm into me and the feeling of it happening made me shiver and almost climax without even touching myself. I went extra hard when he was almost finished cumming and sucked strongly on his shaft, making him whimper in a way I hadn't heard in a long time.

"Jesus fuck babe!" He said that a bit too loud but it didn't bother me in the slightest. If the kids heard their father swearing it wasn't the end of the world.

I smiled and went softer as I cleaned him up and savored the taste of him a bit more. "You like?"

He laughed as he stared down at me blowing him. "You are absolutely insane."

I took it correctly as a compliment and felt very positive about how things had gone so far. I was sure I could persuade him to fuck Sarah now but I wasn't certain that it would be necessary to try to convince him further. He would probably do it all on his own now. That made me so happy!

"She's probably going crazy without me answering her," I said, glancing over to my phone left on my chair.

"What did you tell her?" he asked, straightening in his chair.

"I said you were going to fuck her," I answered boldly.

His eyes widened. "Did you really?"

I left my tits out as I went to fetch my phone and finally checked my messages. Sure enough, Sarah had sent me five or six replies since that last message. I quickly read them before I responded. She was so horny from the thought that she was probably masturbating as she was texting me. She wanted to know if I was serious and if I would really tell Tom about this, to which I only responded: You'll see...

"I mean, I just assumed that you would," I replied. "I could always take it back..."

I was still on my knees on the floor in front of him, and while I straightened my shirt back to normal, I rested my cheek on his leg and looked up at him lovingly.

"What do you think?" I asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

Tom was thinking about it, for sure, but he wasn't ready to commit. "I dunno, babe. It's so crazy."

I batted my eyes at him. "You don't have to answer right now. Just think about it. You know I would never force you to do anything you didn't want."

"Well, you already told her I was going to!" His retort was interesting in that it wasn't a denial or protest, but almost an excuse.

"I got really hot thinking about it and over-promised," I explained, still smiling at him. "Or...did I?"

Tom shook his head and smiled at me. "What are you getting me into?..."

*****

Tom railed me hard that night, especially so considering how spent he should have been from cumming only hours ago. He wasn't usually the type to be vocal during sex but he was very conversational now. I was glad to see that he was so turned on by my suggestion to him earlier.

His cock was so hard as it pounded into my cunt and forced me down into the mattress as his balls slapped against my ass. I laid there like a good girl and took all he could give me. I climaxed very fast once he got going and didn't seem to stop as we talked about him fucking Sarah the whole time.

"She wants it so bad," I breathed while my pussy stretched to accommodate his cock.

"Did you really eat her pussy?" he asked through a ragged breath. "When did that happen?"

I smiled and felt another climax coming as I pictured doing that with her. "It was a sisterly moment and she really needed to cum. I like that you're imagining how and when it happened."

"Oh you little slut!" he smiled and went back to pounding me as hard as he could. "I knew you were naughty but I didn't know how naughty."

I clawed at his back while I came quite powerfully on his cock. I could feel my cream on him and my wetness on the sheets as my ass moved up and down.

"You're going to make her so happy," I whispered in his ear. "Her pussy tastes lovely too."

He grunted sharply and thrust up into me as he let loose and gave in to his arousal. His cock spewed a thick, hot load deep into my womb. I could feel him pulsing and twitching as he shot off inside of me. He let out a long sigh as the most intense part of his orgasm passed and he started to relax while the last bit dripped out of him. I squeezed my cunt as hard as I could around him and hugged him close to me.

"Thank you for doing this," I said, as lovingly as I could.

He caught his breath and just laid there still firmly lodged inside of me. "What makes you think I'm doing it?"

I giggled. "I just hope."

Tom rolled over and relaxed with his cock still at full mast and pointing at the ceiling. I immediately rolled with him and engulfed him in my mouth. The taste of my cream all over him only made me hornier. He was in another world as I started sucking him off right then and there.