The Creation Of Shanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was crying with happiness.

They made love slowly, softly, sharing each other that night. He was a little worried, she still hadn't adjusted, and he knew it was sometimes painful for her. He expressed his concerns as they spooned together, but she insisted that they just needed practice.

The next morning he sat her down.

"I looked it up online, we went about this all wrong. We should have gradually gotten you used to progressively larger aids. It would have been much easier for you if we had."

He showed her the sight, a tutorial on the use of butt plugs, from small to large, to aid the transition into womanhood. She noted the name of the site, run by a transsexual organization, so she could learn more.

"As much as I love your tight little bottom, I'm going to hold off making love to you for a little while. Here, we're going to start with this."

It was small, about three inches, with a tapered head and a bulbous body that dropped off dramatically into the base. Her eyes widened.

He was gentle, used plenty of lube, and worked it into her, pulling her panties up and adjusting them.

She was shocked when she realized he wanted her to keep it in.

"It'll help, baby, I promise. Try it for awhile, if it gets too uncomfortable we'll take it out. Please babe, try it."

She felt like everyone could see it when they went to breakfast, but it was just nerves. She checked in the mirror of the bathroom, and was relieved it was just her imagination.

Once she was in the car and wiggled into a comfortable position, she was used to it. They drove for about two hours, and was just about to doze, when Mike ran his hand under her dress, stroking her erect clitty. She pushed back against his hand a little with excitement, which reminded her what she was sitting on.

She was starting to wonder if he was going to let her orgasm this time, when suddenly the plug started slowly vibrating. She gasped and her eyes widened.

Mike grinned.

"Remote control, baby, variable speed. Do you like it? Let me turn it up a bit."

It got faster, he was still stroking her beneath her dress, and she was almost there.

"Please honey, if you don't stop I'm going to have messy panties."

He turned it up as high as it would go, stroking vigorously. She sat up, screamed, and collapsed.

Instead of stopping he kept rubbing, and kept it on high, and five minutes later she gushed again.

She was spent, and flopped back against the seat.

Moaning weakly, she begged him to turn it off.

"Please, I'm gonna pass out. If I leak on your upholstery and stain it, it'll be your own fault."

He turned it off, grinning. She was asleep in twenty minutes.

About an hour later she sat up, sniffing.

"You smell that?"

He could, plus he had been seeing the signs for the last mile.

It was a peach orchard, winding down at the end of the season. The smell was intoxicating.

He just grinned when she started begging. Her favorite fruit in the whole world was peaches. She never had one until she came to America, and was addicted. If she couldn't get fresh, she would get those little cups you find in the coolers at the market, or consume a whole jar of preserves at one sitting.

"Sorry, honey, we're running behind. I don't think we have time. They smell great, don't they?"

She actually had tears in her eyes when he turned into the parking lot. Her face changed into a look of joy. She almost jumped out of the car before remembering.

Mike laughed.

"Go on, jump out. But before you get too far, maybe you'd like to change undies, and remove your training aid. I think its' been long enough for a start."

That shocked her back into reality. She rummaged around in one of her cases before going into the restroom. Luckily it was empty, and she locked the door and cleaned up, cleaned her 'aid', donned new panties and put the evidence into a plastic bag and into the trunk of the car.

There was a late bearing variety, and she actually got to pick her own. She wobbled on the ladder in her heels. Mike offered to help but she wanted to do it, so he sent her back to the car to change footwear.

He was waiting for her in the orchard when he noticed a small girl of about seven standing at a ladder, looking up at a giant peach.

She noticed him and he smiled at her.

"That's a big one, isn't it?"

She shook her.

"It's the biggest in here. I'm not supposed to talk to strangers. Aunt Moira said so."

"Your aunt is a wise woman. The world is full of meanies. You should listen to her."

While he was talking to her Shanna came back. The little girl saw her but she put her finger to her lips. She slipped up quietly and jumped on his back, yelling.

It took all his control to keep from hurting her on instinct. She realized it and starting apologizing before he cut her off. He had her in a bear hug, grinning.

"You know what giants do to punish people who sneak up behind them?"

The little girl shook her head no, trying decide if it was bad.

"They're sentenced to five minutes with the dreaded TICKLE MONSTER!"

Shanna screamed "NOOOO!", but it was too late. For about two minutes he had her wiggling to no avail, before he released her.

The little girl was giggling. He had drawn a crowd, all obviously siblings, three girls and a

boy. The girls were in their teens, and the boy was maybe five.

Everyone but the small boy had red hair, and his was auburn. Shanna had stopped laughing, but was smiling as she shook her finger at the little girl.

"What did you learn today?"

The little girl had spirit.

"I learned not to talk to strangers, and not to sneak up on giants."

The children joined in the laughter, then told Jan, the little girl, it was time to get back.

"But I didn't get my peach!"

The oldest girl pointed out that it was too high on the tree, even for her.

"I'm sorry, Jan, we just can't reach it."

Shanna looked at the little girl and then at Mike.

"Jan, do you know what happens when someone your size can't reach something?"

She shook her head no.

"You borrow a giant! Would you like to use mine?"

Jan smiled, then very politely asked.

"May I?"

"Please be my guest."

Shanna led her to Mike.

"My giant, this fair maid requires some assistance. Would you help her get the magic peach?"

Jan held her hands up, but Mike got behind her and lifted he by her hips as high as he could. He had to stand on tiptoe, but Jan got her peach.

They left the orchard together, Jan riding on Mikes' shoulder while keeping up a nonstop conversation with Shanna. A woman, another redhead, met them at the edge, eying Mike warily.

"There you guys are, I was starting to get worried."

Jan held up the large peach to show her.

"Aunt Moira, this is Lady Shanna, from far away. And this is her giant, Mike."

She patted Mike's head.

"Will you help me down now?"

He sat her down gently.

The woman visibly relaxed.

"I'm sure you have a story to tell, young lady. Would you like to invite your friends over to our table?"

Jan grabbed his hand and starting pulling, but was brought up short when her aunt admonished her.

"Jan! Manners!"

She let go his hand and went to Shanna.

"Would you please join us? You can bring your giant."

Shanna acted like she was thinking.

"All right, I'd love to, since I can bring my giant. Can't leave them alone, they wander off, and get into all sorts of mischief."

There were several picnic tables pulled together under some pecan trees. A man, about five ten, with a bald head and a goatee was sitting in the shade.

The redhead made the introductions.

"Wiley, this is the Lady Shanna and her giant, Mike. Jan found them, and don't worry, I told her she couldn't keep them."

"Shanna, Mike, this is my husband, Wiley Patterson. I'm Moira, and you've already become acquainted with the kids. I presume you're English, Shanna, how did you come to be here? And Mike where are you from?"

She started to answer and realized she didn't know where Mike came from, originally. Mike sensed it and stepped in.

"I'm originally from Atlanta, and Shanna was raised in London. We live in San Francisco now.

I detect a bit of accent from you, Moira. Where are you from originally?"

"I was born in Ireland, we moved to America when I was ten. Wiley is more of a local boy, from North Carolina. We moved up here for business, but we like the area, it's home now."

Shanna was looking from Moira to Wiley, frowning, when it came to her.

"Faerie!" she blurted.

Wiley grinned, it was harder and harder these days to stay unnoticed. The price of success.

"Yes we're part of that group. I hope you like our music."

Mike actually laughed.

"Like it? She would listen to you guys nonstop if I would let her. We saw you last night. You may have noticed Shanna, she was the one jumping up and down screaming while you played."

Shanna punched him in the ribs.

"I wasn't that bad."

They talked, eating homemade peach ice cream.

Shanna and Moira seemed to hit it off right away, while Mike talked to Wiley and the kids. He was impressed when Mike told him he worked for Dream Realty. He motioned for Mike to follow him as he got up.

"I didn't want to say anything in front of the family, but we're looking for a larger house. All the kids live with us now, their parents passed away recently and we're the only family they have in a position to take care of them. In fact, the show you guys saw last night was our farewell performance, their dad was my brother in law and our drummer, and we didn't want to continue without him. Can you recommend anyone to help us? We need quite a large house."

Mike frowned, remembering something Shanna had told him about the band. The man and wife had been killed tragically as a result of a love triangle.

"I"ll help you all I can. We're licensed in all fifty states, I'll use the office when I get back, see if I can find you something."

Wiley shook his hand.

"Thank you, Mike. Wait until you and your wife have kids, it changes your whole outlook on life."

Mike felt great empathy for a man willing to do what Wiley did for family.

"To be honest, I can't wait until we have kids, but we're in the beginning phase of our life right now, so it'll most likely be a few years."

They exchanged private email addresses and Mike gave him a business card and wrote his private number on the back.

Moira and Shanna hit it off, and after the inevitable photos they said their goodbyes, but not before Shanna ordered a case of fresh peach preserves to be shipped home.

It was funny, she didn't hesitate when she asked Mike for his card, and paused for a second.

"Excuse me" she said to the clerk, "we just moved in together and I still have trouble remembering the address. Would you give it to him, honey?"

Mike pretended to grumble, telling the clerk he was most likely going to have to put a GPS on her so she could find her way home for awhile. Shanna blushed and poked him in the ribs.

.................................................

The fishing lodge was high end, offering a lodge or private cottages. The guests were assigned a guide and a private section of stream for the day. There were amenities for the wives and girlfriends, a spa, shopping excursions, a small bar and a pretty robust night life in the nearby town.

They almost didn't make their reservation. Twenty miles from the lodge the car started spewing steam and they had to pull over. They couldn't get reception because they were surrounded by mountains, and Mike had an uncharacteristic fit of pique. Cursing the car, the shysters that sold it to him, and anybody even remotely connected to it.

Shanna watched in amazement for a bit before she started giggling. He stopped his rant to stare at her.

"You think this is funny, being stuck in the middle of nowhere? The last house we passed is a good two miles away. We have to walk back, unless you want to stay with the car while I go for help."

Shanna didn't like that alternative at all, and slipped out of her heels and into sneakers. They hadn't made half a mile when a black Crown Victoria pulled up behind them. A tall, lanky man got out and approached them. He automatically noted Mikes' defensive posture, putting Shanna behind him. This guy has had some training, he thought, as he stopped just out of reach. Mike had formed the same opinion, thinking he moved like military or police sometimes do.

"How ya'll doin'? That your pretty little hot rod just down the road? Oh, I'm Detective Mark Smith, county sheriff department."

Mike noted the badge on his belt and relaxed.

"I'm Mike Hogue, this is my girlfriend, Shanna. Yes, I'm afraid that's our car. Could you call a cab and AAA for us? It would be a life saver."

Mark grinned as Shanna shook his hand.

"I can get you a tow truck pretty easy, but we don't have taxi service out here. Where ya'll headed?"

"Sunrise Trout Lodge."

Mark whistled.

"Ya'll must be high rollers, that is one high dollar establishment. You're lucky though, I have to go right by there on my way to the Sheriffs' Office, I can drop you."

They accepted his offer with thanks. Once they settled in, with Shanna in the back. Mark teased her a little to get them to relax.

"Mike, you got anything you need to say to her, now's the time. She can't get out until I let her, and the cage will keep her from slappin' you up the side of the head. Go ahead, get it off your chest."

Shanna glowed while they laughed.

"I don't think so, sooner or later you would have to let her out, and she's pretty feisty for her size."

Mark kept glancing at Mike until he slapped the wheel.

"Got it! I know who you are now. My karate club watched you in the Olympics. Bronze, pretty good for an alternate. The Bronze match was a thing of beauty, I thought that Polish guy had you there a couple times."

Mike seemed embarrassed, it had been years since anybody brought it up.

"You must have the memory of an elephant, and you're more right than you know. He almost did have me."

He pulled over as a wrecker approached. Mike got out and handed him the keys. Mark cautioned the driver.

"Bobby, be damned careful with that car, it ain't got a scratch on it. On top of being as big as he is, I know for a fact this guy knows karate."

The young driver gave him assurances, telling him the garage would look the car over and determine what was wrong with it first thing in the morning.

He also said he would stop by the lodge on the way back so they could retrieve the luggage.

Mark dropped them off at the front desk.

"I don't know if you have anything planned tonight, but I know my wife would love to meet you. We always go to the Split Fence on Thursday for the kareoke, would you like to join us?"

Mike knew Shanna loved to sing, and they had been to kareoke bars several times in the past.

"We'd love to. I need to rent a car and get directions."

Mark waved that off.

"I don't think you can get a car tonight, I'll send my wife over about eight if that's all right.

She'll be thrilled."

They settled into their cottage. Mike met his guide and they discussed the stretch of stream he would be fishing, and his preference in tackle.

He asked Shanna if she would be fishing, and both were surprised when she said no.

After he left, Mike began to question her.

"I thought you liked to fish?"

Shanna laughed, loving the moment.

"Oh honey, I never liked to fish. I was just doing what women have been doing since the beginning of time, pretending to like something so they could spend time with their man. I'm so happy I don't have to do that anymore. The thought of standing in a cold smelly creek trying to catch a slimy fish I've got no interest in eating never once appealed to me. Don't worry, I'll be with you, I'll just be on the bank relaxing with a book, while you play in the water.

Okay, honey?"

What could he say?

Shanna decided to wear her slinkier black dress, she was feeling sexy. Her silver choker and ring seemed to glow from within.

Promptly at eight Marks' wife and her best friend showed up to collect them. Mike introduced Shanna and went into the bedroom to change, deciding to dress up a little to match Shanna.

Marks' wife was a brunette with pleasant features.

Her friend was a tall, attractive blond, easily five ten without the five inch heels. Shanna felt dwarfed beside her.

"Hi, I'm Sherrie, this is Val, my friend. Mark sent us to fetch you. I'm sure we'll have a good time, do you guys sing?"

Mark came back laughing, listening to the conversation.

"Shanna can, I'm lucky if I can carry a tune in a five gallon bucket."

Shanna looked askance, they had sang together to the radio in the car, and he had a very good voice.

"Don't sell yourself short, honey, maybe we can do a duet, show them something new.

Val looked Mike over before licking her lips.

"I'd love to see something new, wouldn't you, Sherrie?"

Shanna flushed slightly, not liking the attention she was showing Mike.

"Excuse me, I've forgotten something."

She went into the bedroom, returning almost immediately.

"All ready now. Shall we go?"

Sherrie drove a Mustang, a nice car but lacking in leg room. Shanna almost growled when Val suggested she drive and keep Mike in the front seat, saying Sherrie and Shanna were so much more petite they would fit more easily in the back.

It was an uneasy ride.

The Split Fence had a rustic look, a huge room dominated by a large stage. They had full bands on the weekends, kareoke was a recent addition, designed to bring in a crowd during the week.

It was about half full, and a man was fiddling with the mike and a computer, setting up. Mark joined them, apologizing for being late, a cops' work was never done.

He had been a cop long enough to size up any situation, and he didn't like the way Val was touching Mike and the way Shanna was reacting.

He tired to steer the conversation into neutral subjects.

"Good news, Mike. Your thermostat had stuck. It was easily replaced. Your car is good as new, you can pick it up first thing in the morning. I hope the drool marks are gone by then, Bobby loved it."

Mike was happy, thinking it was something much more serious. Mark turned to Shanna.

"So, Shanna, how did Mark manage to catch a beauty like you?"

Shanna looked right at Val.

"It was easy. I'm the best piece of ass he's ever had, and I love to spend. He's filthy rich, has a ten inch cock and can go all night. It was a win win for both of us. The fact that we're madly in love with each other is just a bonus."

Sherrie choked on her drink while Val's eyes widened. Mark looked shocked for a second before grinning.

"Well, honesty is always the best policy. Still, too much information."

Val rose to the occasion.

"I agree, although I find at times people tend to embellish things a little, or don't have a good basis for comparison. Sometimes a new experience can broaden ones' horizons, change their perspectives. Don't you agree, Shanna?"

Shanna rose up to her full height and was about to explode when Mark took her hand and led her to the stage to sign up to sing. The man was enamored with all things British, and at the sound of her voice fell in love. They went over playlists and she picked two songs plus another as a duet.

Mike wasn't a fool, and Vals' blatant attempt to seduce him amused him. Sherrie noticed his grin.

"Whatcha thinking, Mike?"

"OH, I was just thinking, if Val and I had been fucking for the same amount of time we had been talking, she would be on her third orgasm by now, fourth if we had indulged in a little oral first."

Val was speechless for a few minutes before recovering. Sherrie was desperately trying not to scream with laughter, and managed to sound like she was choking.