The Creation Of Shanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slapped her bottom and pulled her into the shower, where he stroked her again until she squirted all over the shower wall from the three fingers pushed into the hilt. She slept most of the day, car seat pushed down as far as it would go, worn out. Mike would reach over and stroke her thigh every once in a while, and she would sigh in her sleep. If she was awake, she would pull his hand up and kiss it gently.

It was the longest day on the road so far, pushing to make their destination in one day.

It was her pick. They were in Arkansas. Tomorrow they were going to pan for diamonds, something she had seen on television and always wanted to try.

He had teased her relentlessly, sliding his hand under her dress, stroking her clitty until she was close, then stopping. He kept her in a constant state of arousal for almost two hundred miles.

They settled into their room, taking a quick nap. Shanna set the alarm on her phone. There was no way she was going to let this night get by her.

Following directions she had been taught while in Vegas, she had Mike stop at a drug store for supplies. He jokingly asked if she was going to get condoms. She teased back, saying she thought about it, it was too early to think about kids, but she definitely wanted at least two when the time was right.

He got really quiet, thinking, while she went inside.

She bought three enema kits and a strawberry scented douche. This night was going to be perfect, she was going to see to it.

They were as awkward as teenagers at dinner, eating lightly. Neither thought a full meal was a good idea.

At last, they were alone in their room. Mike took his shower first, at her urging. She knew it would take her a good bit to get ready. She showered, made sure she was hairless, did two enemas and used the strawberry douche. She brushed and teased he hair to as close to perfection as she could get it. Her gown was thigh length, black silk and lace so shear it looked like gossamer. The panty was so tiny it was almost invisible. She kept her necklace on, liking the contrast, so she put the ring back on too. She told people in her life later she considered it her first engagement ring.

She cracked the door, preparing to make a grand entrance, when she heard him snoring.

"Mike!"

He immediately broke into laughter.

"Right here, babes. You were in there so long I decided to take a nap."

By now she knew he was teasing her.

She still huffed.

"Really! It makes me wonder why I took so long to get pretty for you. I should have just showered and came out naked."

"Now, baby, don't be like that. Everybody knows the best part of a present is unwrapping it."

As she came into the light his breath caught.

"You're so beautiful! How did I get so lucky?"

The smile she gave was like a ray of sunshine.

She seemed to glide across the room, catching his face in her hands and pulling it up to give him a smouldering kiss.

When she let him go, she gave him a serious look that he couldn't understand.

"I want you to ask yourself that question every day for the next fifty years. Maybe someday I'll give you the answer."

It was exactly the right thing to say. His eyes brimmed with tears of love and want. He pulled her next to him on the bed, touching her everywhere, softly at first, but harder and more urgently as his need rose. He found the thong and ripped it off. The gown came off in shreds.

You just wasted four hundred dollars, she thought, not caring the least.

She had lubed her bottom generously, When he felt it he looked at her.

"I want to always be ready for you, anytime, anywhere. I'll never refuse you."

He had her on her back, withdrawing his fingers. She had been playing with his cock, first sucking and then stroking. She brought it to her entrance.

"Would you like me on my knees?"

He shook his head no. "I want to look in your eyes as I do this, so you can see the love in my eyes while I look back and see the same. All right?"

For the first time since she had met him, he seemed nervous and unsure of himself.

"Baby, if you're the least bit uncertain, say stop, and I will."

It almost ruined her mood.

"What? You've been pawing at me like a stallion after a mare in heat since the first time you saw me in a dress. Now you're uncertain? I'm not.

This little filly is in heat, and needs to be bred. If you're not the right stud, put me back out to pasture. I'm a woman now, who needs a strong man. If it's not you, get off me right now."

She had touched a nerve, insulted his manhood. He reacted by thrusting forward, burying the first inch into her tight little hole. She screamed, the pain was intense.

He held her like that for about a minute before kissing her, hard.

"Still think it's not me?"

She was gasping and crying, but was stubborn. She knew it would be painful, she just wasn't prepared for how much. Still, she knew if he stayed she would have to learn to accept his size.

"Is that all you got? I was expecting a man. Come on, slam it home. Make me squeal like the little bitch I am. Go on, make me your woman, your bitch, your lover!"

Even consumed by his lust, Mike knew he could hurt her badly if he gave in. Instead he grabbed her head and pulled it up to his lips, kissing her deeply. She responded by trying to suck his tongue off. He pulled off and held her neck in a vise lock, forcing her to look at him.

"You've been my bitch since the night you crawled into my sleeping bag, my woman since you crawled into my car. Now, I'm making you mine! That's why I asked. Once we start again, there's no going back, do you hear me. You're mine, for the rest of your life. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

She felt a twinge of fear, then excitement. Finally, she surrendered, lying back.

"I understand. I accept. I'm yours, forever. I promise. Now would you please go back to fucking me?"

She said it with every ounce of love in her body, stroking his strong arms, knowing she would be safe in them for the rest of her life.

He understood, and slowly, slowly eased into her.

He stopped at about seven inches, rocking back and forth in short strokes.

It was the most intense pain she had ever felt, but when he hit her prostrate and kept going, she became almost mindless. She squirted twice in the first twenty minutes, before steadily sending out droplets. It felt like she was in constant orgasm.

He would slip into her another half inch and set her off again.

Screaming "Oh God, fuck me honey, fuck me hard! Breed your little filly, give it to meeeeeeeeeee."

She lost coherent thought when he finally bottomed out. She came to her senses, realizing by now he was pounding her, hard. The sensory overload made her pass out again. She came to again just as he gave a mighty lunge, holding her in place. She realized she had her legs wrapped around him and was trying to thrust back. Her poor abused little clitty gave one more feeble squirt, and she passed out for good.

He collapsed beside her, sweat pouring off him.

Finally getting his breathing under control, he looked over at her unconscious form.

She was so beautiful! He finally understood the difference between fucking and making love. He rose, cleaned himself, drank a liter of cold water, and gently wiped her bottom, feeling a twinge of guilt when he saw the redness. Forty minutes later, she was still slightly gaped open. There was a small amount of blood, but he didn't think he had hurt her.

He gently spooned next to her and covered them with the sheet. He kissed her neck softly, and whispered "I love you, Shanna Hogue" and passed blissfully into slumbers.

He was pleasantly surprised when she woke him at four, still spooned to him. She had been stroking him to hardness, and now she was trying to fit him into her again.

"Shanna?"

She giggled in the dark.

"Darn, I wanted you in me when you woke up. Since you're awake, would you do the honors? You fucked me into submission, made me yours in no uncertain terms. Now I want you to make slow sweet love to me, so I can make sure it's real. Please baby."

He kissed her shoulder.

"Do you have the lube?"

You won't need it love. I've been leaking cum for the last five hours. It's a swamp down there."

He eased into her slowly, gently, until she started humping back, trying to get him deeper.

She cried out a little when he bottomed out but didn't stop rocking. They continued for thirty minutes before she started getting sore. She pulled off him and rolled over.

"Take me from behind, lover. I want to know how it feels. Just be gentle until I get used to you."

It was so incredible tight he exploded in minutes. She knelt under him gasping, her little clitty still leaking spasmodically.

"Honey, I think I need a clean up."

He shoved the towel he had used earlier underneath her, and went to get clean washcloths.

He wiped her gently, and she lay down with a clean towel under her.

They were supposed to get up at seven, but neither heard the wake up call, and they slept until ten thirty.

He woke to her kissing him, swirling her tongue over his cheeks. When he woke, she grinned.

Good morning, my man. This girl loves you. Deeply. Truly. Forever. But she wants you to feed her, and take her to look for diamonds. So up, up, up!"

She giggled when he stood up, his morning erection swinging back and forth. She grabbed it.

"I didn't mean that kind of up, but it's very nice. Time for a shower."

She led him by his cock to the shower, stroking it occasionally.

They showered, touching, lathering each other. He was behind her, and starting pushing her towards the wall. She turned, kissing him.

"Not this morning, my man. I'm so sore, I'm glad we're not traveling today. Let me relax, I'll be back in form by tonight. That being said, I have a goal to accomplish by next week. Will you help me practice?"

He was more than willing, he was down right enthusiastic. He had his own troubles walking.

They dressed in jeans and tees, this was going to get messy. They were escorted to a plowed field, with rented tools and minimal instructions.

They got muddy, it had rained the day before.

Shanna fell twice, getting mud all over her. Mike laughed until she pulled him down when he was trying to help her up. He retaliated by wrapping her in his arms and rolling and rolling through the furrows.

They were there for four hours before she finally found a diamond. It was tiny, a small muddy thing, but she was as proud of it as if it had been fifty carats. Mike wanted to know if they could go home now. He had the foresight to bring extra clothes, so they washed up and changed.

She insisted they take it to the onsite jeweler. He said it was about a third of a carat, but he could mount in a small ring if she wanted. Mike was reaching for his wallet before she asked.

The jeweler looked at the no limit card. He could smell a sale.

"If you and your wife would like, I have some custom pieces I could show you, as examples of my work. They're all a bit bigger, but you'll get the idea."

Shanna had become enamored with jewelry since Mike had bought her the necklace and ring, and looked at him with begging eyes. He smiled and nodded his head.

She turned to the jeweler.

"We're not married...yet, but I'd love to see the pieces."

Mike noticed the 'yet' and smiled. Well he did say he owned her, he guessed she owned him back.

The man showed them several rings and necklaces in varying carats and cuts but nothing outstanding. He looked them over, trying to make a decision.

"I've got a few more pieces in another room, but I'm afraid they may be too expensive for your tastes. Still, if you see something you like, I could make a less expensive model."

Shanna took the bait like a largemouth after a spinner, insisting they be allowed to look.

He was right, they were expensive, but by far his best work. Shanna tried several pieces on, admiring them. She went really quiet when they got to the wedding sets, his bread and butter.

She was looking at a ring, engagement and band set, in platinum. She looked up at Mike with an odd expression.

He pulled the card out of his wallet, handing it to her.

"Look. If you see something you like, buy. I'm probably going to ask eventually, keep it safe until then. Just act surprised when I give it to you."

He left her with her mouth hanging open, asking for a private word with the jeweler.

"Here's the deal. Show her what she wants to see.

She can go fifty thousand, but no less than thirty. Don't tell her how much she can spend. Tell her this exactly. Pick out the one she likes. Then pick out the one she thinks I would like. Then ignore them and get what she thinks she deserves for being with me. Tell her it's a test. I'm going to get a soda and wait in the car."

She was in the room for forty five minutes. The kiss she gave him when she came out should have melted the upholstery.

"I" kiss "Love' kiss "You" kiss, kiss, kiss.

She wouldn't tell him what she got, but she did give him his card back, and a receipt for forty seven thousand eight hundred and seventy two dollars. He looked at it and flipped it into the console.

They rode for a few minutes in silence.

"Mikey?"

Mikey? Only she would call me that, he thought.

"Yes honey."

"How rich are you? I'm not completely comfortable with what you're spending on me."

He laughed.

"Since when? Baby, I've been buying you stuff since three months after you started working for us. Now it bothers you?"

"I know, but not like this. I'm not straining you, am I? I could take the rings back."

Her knuckles were white, she was gripping the bag so hard. It would break her heart if she had to take the rings back.

He patted her hand.

"Honey, I made two million from endorsements after the Olympics. I made four million off the TV show I was in. I made another fourteen when they broke the contract and cancelled the spin off. I still get residual checks."

"I bought fifteen per cent of Dream Realty for fifteen million before it went public. I own thirty four million dollars worth as of the last stock quote."

"My commission and bonus from selling that island came to two point two million. I declared that mad money, so if I want to, I can spend as much as I like."

That doesn't count my other ventures. I own four upscale apartment buildings, six houses that average about three to seven hundred thousand.

Now, will you stop worrying about money? Yes dear works for me."

Shanna sat back, amazed, before whispering 'yes dear' into his ear, followed by a tongue.

Although she hated to admit it, her 'little pussy' wasn't quite recovered from the past nights' activities, but she insisted they practice her other skills twice before they went to bed.

Shanna was shocked the next morning when she found Mike gone. He left a note.

"Honey, I have to go back to San Francisco to deal with an urgent problem. I should be back no later than ten tonight. There is a little money for you in the hotel safe, and they have instructions to get you anything you need. Go hang out by the pool, go to the spa, and relax.

Love you."

..................................................

His urgent business was confronting Donna. He wanted to make it quick and painless as possible.

He was fond of Donna, so he was generous.

He knocked on the door of the address he was given. He had two off duty police officers with

him to insure nothing got out of hand.

Donna answered in a robe. She looked at Mike and nearly fainted.

"M,M,Mike," she stuttered. "What are you doing here?"

I'm here to tell you Shann..er, Shane knows. He has pictures going back six months. Why didn't you just tell him it was over?"

She was crying.

"I didn't want him to find out, it would hurt him so bad. He just can't satisfy me anymore. Now that he knows, what am I going to do?"

He was hugging her by then, after all, she was his friend.

"He's filing for divorce, Donna. I had a long talk with him, even now he doesn't want to hurt you. He's prepared to let you walk away if you agree to his terms."

"He isn't going to drag me through the mud, is he? It would kill my teaching career."

The ramifications of her actions were just starting to filter through, bringing a fresh round of tears.

"Donna, DONNA, look at me! He isn't going to drag you through the mud if you cooperate. He's being quite generous, actually. He's filed under no fault, so all you have to do is sign them without any whiff of improper behavior surfacing."

"You have to move out of the house, but you were going to have to anyway next month. He's got you a nice one bedroom in one of my buildings, it's yours for a year, free. He'll also give up twenty five percent of his salary in alimony for the next two years or until you remarry. Free rent, a check coming in every month, it's a good deal. Take it. It won't end well for you if you don't."

"You don't own real estate, the car is in your name and he gives up any right to it. Sign the papers, Donna, let everyone involved get on with their lives."

"Think about it and return the papers, one way or another. And Donna, you're still my friend, don't forget where I am if you need anything, all right?

I have to go now, so this is goodbye for awhile."

She noticed the guy lurking in the background, too afraid to come out and support her.

"One more thing, the use of the apartment hinges on the guarantee there will be no one living there but you. Sneak a lover in, and the deal is off and you're on the street, understand?"

He hugged her one final time while she cried, and was back on a plane in forty minutes. He slipped into bed with Shanna just before midnight local time, kissing her smooth brow.

"Your old life is done now, my love. Time to build a new one." He spoke quietly and she didn't wake.

She automatically spooned to him, and he went to sleep with the smell of her hair in his nostrils.

He explained his absence the next morning.

"It's over. She cheated with him, you cheated with me. She had a six month head start, but it equals. You took the high road. She gets a free apartment for a year, and twenty five percent of your salary for two years. It's a good deal for both of you."

Even though she knew she could never go back to being what she was, she still cried. They had been together for almost four years. They had loved each other once.

He rocked her gently until she stopped.

"I know it hurts, but you've got a whole new life ahead of you. Who knows, in a couple of years you can be friends, go shopping, tell wild stories about your men. I'd like to hear that conversation!"

Despite everything, she smiled. He was right as usual. It would be fun to get together later. As much as Mike would have liked to hear the conversations, she wanted to see her face when she realized who the girl was that tamed Mike Hogue.

Still, she was quiet for most of the day.

They were driving through to the East coast. Mike wanted to trout fish at a very exclusive and private reserve, famous for the size of their fish. Shanna wrangled one more destination, Nashville. She loved American country music, as Mike learned from her choice of stations. He wasn't that interested in music, so anything was fine with him.

They decided to go to Nashville, and see the Grand Ol' Opry, the Mecca of country music. He called around and found a business contact that got them tickets. It was the second happiest he had ever seen her. She sang along, jumping up and dancing in the aisle when one of her favorite groups, Faerie, played. The band was led by a stunning redhead and a athletic looking black woman.

When they sang their biggest hit, Erins' Song, she sang along, looking at Mike while she sang,

"I love you this much, I long to feel your touch, the worlds' not big enough, to show you just how much, 'cause I love you this much."