The Daddy Thing

Story Info
Husband discovers wife's daddy fixation.
12.8k words
49.3k
120
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a married woman who has sex with someone other than her husband with no crazy revenge. If that kind of story isn't your thing, you are welcome to look away.

*******

Brooke and I grew up together two houses apart on a quiet little street in a suburban area. Our mothers had been friends, and we played together a lot as children.

Our friendship survived the socialization of school. It survived my obsession with sports and hers with beauty pageants, something her mother pushed her into. It survived the natural growth of two young people into adulthood. It even withstood her dad's death, her mom's remarriage, her mom's death and finally her abandonment by her stepfather.

In fact, our friendship blossomed into love, and we started going steady in junior high just before her mom passed on from cancer. She grew into a gorgeous young woman with shiny brown hair worn in thick waves well down over her shoulders, brilliant green eyes, the face of a model and the most amazing radiant skin. Every guy I knew in high school tried to steal her from me, but none succeeded.

Her 5' 6" body is amazing, and I remember watching her at the community pool being stared at by young boys and older men alike. I was so proud watching her glide around looking so regal and lovely, yet so unbelievably sexy. Her large boobs stretched any bikini to the limit, and her ass and legs toned by dance had all eyes turned in her direction.

I used to pick on Brooke about the leering guys like our chubby hairy science teacher, because I knew she couldn't stand him. The old goat was spellbound and drooling whenever she was in his presence. Sometimes, I even caught her stepfather giving her an unparent-like gawk. I started calling her Double Take cause no guy could do with just one look.

At first, she found it funny, but then around the time her mom died, she began to get violently angry about the male attention. She started dressing down and gave up the pageants. I didn't understand it then, but learned to keep my mouth shut.

We learned about sex together too, although I did a great deal of outside reading. Thank you Internet. Also when her mom died, Brooke insisted that we sleep together to strengthen our bond. From my perspective, our bond was pretty damn strong, but I didn't argue. I loved her body and giving her pleasure. It was amazing to see her boobs bounce while I made love to her, or her belly muscles ripple as she came from the attention of my tongue or cock.

Neither of us were scholars or wealthy, so college was out of the question. When we graduated, I took a job working for my uncle's friend's construction company, and she got started working at a cosmetics counter in a fancy department store. After saving for two years, we were able to move out of my mom's house and into our own apartment. It wasn't much, but it was clean, close to work and had a pool.

I guess it's tough starting out for most people, but we didn't get off to a great start. Since Brooke worked evenings and me days, we didn't get to see as much of each other and the sex was slowing down.

I enjoyed work which was mostly strip mall store build outs and office building renovations. I worked with a good bunch of guys, who taught me well. There were two older men I worked with most of the time on the same crew, named Archie and Dom. They trained me and didn't give me too much shit for being the new guy, though they did refer to me only as "Kid."

They always talked about women and sex, and as I was still learning, I listened a lot. I would sometime ask them questions, and they would joke that I could bring my young wife around, and they would show me.

One night they invited themselves to my apartment after work. We picked up some pizza and beer and went to my place to watch a basketball game. I knew what they were up to, but played along. I had already shown them a picture of my wife in a bathing suit, so they had an interest in seeing the real thing.

They stayed long enough to get a good look at Brooke when she came home at about 10:30 p.m. She was wearing the tight white knit top and pencil skirt she wears to work every day as sort of a uniform. I could see my friends mouths drop open. Dom was openly staring at her 36DD boobs when he was introduced. She was obviously unimpressed by my new friends and spent the evening in our bedroom.

After that, the jokes about teaching my wife a few things about sex just accelerated. I would always laugh at them, and one day Dom asked me what the fuck I was laughing about. I told them outright that they had no chance at all with Brooke. She didn't like fat old guys.

I told Dom that even if she could get around short, stout, and bald, the unshaved, unbathed appearance and yellow teeth would not interest her. I then turned to a smiling Archie and told him anyone with a face like a bloodhound had even less of a chance. They were not pleased by that response.

"If that little piece of ass had a real man instead of you, Kid, she'd change her tune pretty fucking quick, I'm sure," Archie boasted. "What the fuck does a little kid like you know?" I just smiled and walked away. "Young pussy is wasted on young punks," he shouted at me.

After that, the beer after work thing became a regular feature of our day, like happy hour. I was getting free dinners and beer, so didn't complain. I also got a kick out of watching those two fawn over my wife. Dom was particularly attentive when she was around and his obsequiousness just made her loath him more. She would often complain about the infatuated rodents infesting the house.

Life at the store wasn't as good for Brooke. She had a boss who had developed on interest in her. One night she came home and pulled me into the kitchen to complain that Gerald the night manager was spending a great deal of time at the cosmetics counter and dropping hints about what a great lover he was.

On that particular day, she had requested to work days, so we could see more of each other, but Gerald said he just didn't see how he could lose her. She indicated that it was said in such a way that left no doubt he could make adjustments for the right payoff.

"How could you tell?" I asked naively.

"Jesus honey. He was rubbing his dick into my ass at the time," she said raising her voice.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. The old pervert sneaks up behind me two or three times a day and pushes me against the counter pretending to teach me something. Then he grinds his cock into my ass. Every day he says something to me just a little bit dirtier and more suggestive than the day before." Her voice kept getting higher and louder, and I was sure the guys could hear all of this.

"How long has this been going on?"

"Two years, since the first week I worked there." Jesus, my sexy 20-year-old wife was getting sexually harassed by her 45-year-old married boss, and she never mentioned it to me!

"Why didn't you say anything, and why are you still working there?"

"Honey, are you blind? Men come on to me all the time including YOUR friends and coworkers. That little asshole Dom is always touching me," she said pointer her thumb towards the living room. "For Christ's sake, where else do you think I'm going to get a job in this shitty town?"

It was like a light went on in my head. I had a million questions that shouldn't be asked and was quickly on my way to a boner. All I could think about was my wife having sex with every dirty old man I've ever seen stare at her.

I spent the rest of that night and many more calming Brooke down whenever she had a run-in with her boss. Yet, I continued on almost blissfully at my job. Although now I had to listen to conjecture about whether or not my wife's boss was tapping Brooke.

Apparently, Archie had gone down to the store to get a look at the guy and sarcastically reported back that he wasn't much competition for me, since he was so old and way out of shape.

Something else happened at about that time that changed things. Almost every day at work Dom and Archie would pass a bag to each other that they would then drop in their trucks. One day I asked Dom what it was all about, and if they were running drugs. He informed me that Archie had the greatest porn collection ever going back to the 70s and they were just sharing DVDs and videotapes.

Later that day, I asked Archie if I could see some of these movies. He said he couldn't understand why a young guy with a hot wife needed to see pornos, unless she was tired after all those nights with her boss.

But that night as they entered my apartment, Archie had the bag under his arm, and it appeared to be quite full. I asked to see it, but he told me to sit down and learn.

"First I need to know what you would like to see?"

"Such as?"

"Well I know you like big tits; that much is plain. But what else gets you off? Romantic sex, interracial, anal, rough sex, MILFS, or young girls? I'm talking porn genres here."

"I don't know. I've haven't seen much porno," I admitted.

"Just a babe in the woods. Well I guess you're going to watch these with Brooke, so what does she like?"

"Big dicks, I'll bet," Dom chimed in. "Chicks that look like that like the big one."

"Again, I don't know," I said.

"No surprise here Kid," Dom laughed. "You're fucking clueless."

"OK, we'll just have to try the sampler," Archie said. And we did sample everything in his bag for four hours. There were lot's of comments throughout the screen performances. And lot's of laughter. And then Brooke walked in while a black guy was fucking the shit out of a little blond on our TV set. She gave me a brutal look and marched into our bedroom, slamming the door.

"You are fucked, man," Dom announced. "None of that sweet pussy for weeks, I think." The guys left shortly after, but the unwatched videos remained behind.

The argument that ensued was legendary. We yelled. She threatened. I said I was a grown up and could do whatever I wanted to. She cried. Doors were slammed, and I slept on the couch.

The next day at work the guys insisted that I not give in. They said once I did, I'd be whipped for life. That night, I was watching videos by myself when she came home - not so much as I was horny, but to make a point. She gave me a sad look this time and then went into the bedroom. The door didn't slam this time.

A few minutes later, Brooke came out of the bedroom wearing just a sexy little teddy. You could have knocked me over with a feather, as they say.

"I'm sorry about last night," she started off. "You do have a right to free speech, or porno, as the case may be. I am not a prude as you know. I was wrong to be angry. I just had such a lousy day at work and was not happy to see those two pervert friends of yours here watching porn and laughing."

"You are forgiven," I said. She turned toward the screen to see a tame Vivid video playing. Peter North getting a BJ from Dasha on a bed in a nice room. It was all very classy. My wife dropped into my lap and watched the video with me.

After a while, Brooke said it wasn't so bad. She started kissing me again and then got off my lap and slid to the floor. Smiling up at me, she opened my pants and pulled out my cock. I was a little surprised and hoped I'd finally be getting that long-awaited blowjob from my wife, but instead she was jerking me and watching the TV.

I asked if she'd like to try what Dasha was doing. She slowly leaned down and kissed the head, but then looked up and said, "You wish."

Peter was screwing Dasha on the TV screen, and I was getting a hand job from the hottest chick ever. Pretty cool. My cake and eating it too. Just before I was about to come, she jumped up, ran to the TV, turned it off and giggling ran into the bedroom. Let's just say it was a great night of sex with my hot horny wife.

Things started to get better at home after that. I'd bring home different videos of Archie's choosing every night, and we'd watch them. Afterwards, we made love. This went on month after month. Life was perfect.

One day, I went down to surprise my wife at work and bring her some dinner from McDonalds. When I was about to enter the store, I saw my wife's boss heading into the cosmetics counter. I suddenly had an idea and decided to wait and see what would happen, my heart racing. He came up to her and said something and she gave him a radiant smile. She turned toward the counter, and he came up behind with an arm on either side, pinning her to the counter. Too my surprise she was the one moving, grinding her ass against him. As he moved away, I took off and went home on shaking legs.

The guys started asking me how it was going at home. Did Brooke watch the videos too? Did they make her horny? Did she copy what she saw on the screen? I know I shouldn't have talked about it, but Archie threatened to stop supplying the videos. So, like an ass, I told them everything.

Oh yes, there was bragging involved, and I was loving it. I had these two older, more experienced guys hanging on my every word. They started giving me advice. Take her from behind in the living room or kitchen. Slap her ass a little, not too much at first, just to express dominance. I tried everything they suggested, although the ass slap almost got me banned from the bedroom.

The guys started coming over later and staying longer. I could tell right away that Brooke didn't like it. She called Archie a neanderthal and Dom a slimy fat little lizard. At first she would disappear when they came, but eventually just stayed by my side either in her work outfit or pajamas.

Archie would take control of the DVD player when he came over, announcing what movie or scene he would show next. Both guys would comment on the performances, who had the best tits or ass, gave the best blow jobs or was the hottest fuck.

Usually, Brooke was very quiet during these evening, but sometimes she got angry with some demeaning statement the guys made. That only made them use more words like slut, bitch, whore, or even cunt. She would then verbally spar with them until she walked out in a huff. She started referring to Archie as the Porn Pusher.

She almost brought everything to a halt one time when he brought a Meatholes video in where girls are mentally destroyed and roughly face fucked. It was introduced as Dom's favorite. She told him that he was disgusting and no women should ever be treated in such a manner, which made Archie laugh. However, I was able to get him to put that one away and smoothed things over. Strangely, we had great sex that night, and she spent a lot of time playing with my cock, as I said she hardly ever does.

One night we were talking about the top five sexiest porno performers. Each of us made a list and the guys insisted that Brooke vote as well. Reluctantly and surprisingly, she agreed. As she made her list, she kept whispering to me, asking me what the actor's names were.

When the time to reveal our lists came, the guys insisted that Brook go first. With great fanfare, she stood and in her flimsy nightshirt and announced her choices. They guys smiled at her bouncing boobs as she gleefully announced her favorites: Peter North, Rocco Siffredi, Sean Michaels, Dredd and Lexington Steele.

"Anybody notice a trend developing here," Archie said. "Nothing but big dicks, and in all colors. Do you like a big one honey?"

"I have no interest in big dicks," Brooke said with a sneer. "My votes went to the men who seem to be gentlemen. That's what a girl likes."

Archie turned his head to me and smiled. "Sorry Kid. She outed you, but it's not something we didn't already know." Brook gasped and sat down beside me, her eyes seeking forgiveness. At that moment I'm rationalizing in my head that five thick inches is a good size.

Dom piped in with a comment about Rocco, saying that maybe she hadn't seen some of his best stuff. Not always a gentleman. Archie promised to bring a collection of her favorites the next night, so she could judge for herself.

I revealed my choices next: Christy Canyon, Celeste, Amy Reid, Tera Patrick and the late August Ames. There were the expected comments about my fixation with big tits, which made Brooke blush. But, the guys agreed it was a good selection of female stars through the years and gave me high marks.

Dom went next and selected Briana Banks, Puma Swede, Amy, Eve Lawrence and Brittney Skye. He said these chicks were not only pretty, but would do just about anything to get off, just the way he likes them.

Archie picked Briana, Jenna Jameson, Rocki Roads, Stacy Valentine and Ron Jeremy. We were all a little surprised at the Ron vote, and I thought Brooke was going to throw up when that vote was cast. Though, I did notice that she didn't turn away when one of his scenes came on.

Archie qualified his Ron vote saying he only liked the old fat Ron and called him a personal hero. "Us old fat guys with big dicks have to stick together, right Dom?" Brooke said he was an idiot and that a woman would have to be paid very handsomely to sleep with Ron.

"And they often are," he said.

The next time the guys were over, Archie brought a gift for Brooke all nicely wrapped. She opened it excitedly and saw that it was a dildo that was proclaimed to be the spitting image of Ron Jeremy's cock. Everyone laughed and even my wife was smiling.

"I know how much you like a big cock and since you don't have one here at home, I just thought ..." She tossed the sex toy at Archie. He ducked and it hit the wall and fell behind the sofa. No one went to retrieve it.

That night, an old argument about Briana Banks came up again when we were watching one of her finer works. Both our guests agreed that Briana was the greatest porn star of all time. There was quite a bit of disagreement on this point from Brooke, but they guys made their case. She had a great body, big fake tits, those long legs, gave the world's best deep throat and happily took it in the ass, sometimes with more than one cock. I relented to their argument, but Brooke just shook her head in disgust.

"I can't believe you think that fake boob, stupid trailer trash act is sexy. Jesus honey."

"There's nothing wrong with fake tits," Archie said. "Yours certainly turned out well."

"Mine are real asshole," she shouted.

"No fucking way. They are too perfect."

"They ARE perfect, but they ARE real."

"I don't believe you. Why don't you show us."

"Yeah right, like that's going to happen. How stupid do you think I am?"

"Don't feed me straight lines, honey, please." There was a silence for about 30 seconds while Archie smiled and Brook seethed.

"I'm really not surprised that you don't understand what sexy is," Archie continued. "You know there is a big difference between being pretty and being truly sexy."

"Are we talking about me now?"

"Naturally."

"You don't think I'm sexy?"

Here there was disagreement. Dom and I agreed that she was sexy. Archie did not. He stated his case.

"Sexy is active - a set of behaviors, touches, glances, smiles. It draws you in and makes you need that sexy object. You are merely a beautiful creature with a killer body, that's passive. There are women who aren't very pretty, who are sexy. These two guys find you sexy, but they're willing to do all the work. Many guys would just find you boring."

"OK, that's actually a much more logical argument than I had expected from you," she said. "But I can be sexy when I want to be. You just haven't seen it."

"I've seen you with your husband many times now and you've never acted in a sexy manner toward him."

"Let's get one thing straight, asshole. I'm fucking sexy. I can have any man I want. I've known that since I was a teenager. I just found my love early, so haven't had need to practice sexy, as you term it."

"Ahhh, I wonder if we can put that assertion to the test. What do you think Dom?"