The Daddy Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Squeeze my balls, slut!" he gasped, craning his neck. "Ahhhhhhhh," he moaned

in approval when her other hand began to massage his aching testicles. His joint had almost reached its full length.

"God, you're a good cocksucker!"

She flicked her tongue at the widening tip of his bloated organ, and he jerked his hips

in quick response. Around and around, her tongue swirled in maddening circles, driving him wild with pleasure. When the pointed tip toyed with his leaking glans, stretching it so that her warm tongue could dart down inside, he arched his back, his fingers clawing at her hair.

"Ohhhhhhhh, slut that's goooooood!" he gasped.

Now that the swollen shaft was stiff again, Brooke went at her lewd task with the gusto of a whore. Tilting her head, she opened her mouth wider, taking every possible inch of his vastness into her mouth while the mushroom tip bumped the back of her throat. She fought the urge to gag. Instead she lowered her head still further so that his warm prick head slid down her throat.

"Mmmmmmmph!" she grunted. She was on fire now. Her mammoth tits awhirl as she was totally consumed by his pleasure. Her eyes were hooded with sexual excitement.

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph!" she moaned as she pulled his cock from her mouth. "No man's cock ever felt so incredibly huge, so utterly delicious," she grunted. "You're a god."

Continuing again, her cheeks billowing in and out, her lovely features contorted by lust. She bobbed up and down feverishly, as if determined to suck him to completion, to feel his steaming juices erupt in her mouth, so that she could swallow his hot cum.

But Dom had other plans. The look of sheer rapture on my wife's flushed face, the

eager manner in which her fingers kneaded his balls assured him that she liked the feel of his warm meat inside her mouth. Satisfied that he'd proved his masculine superiority, Dom tightened his grip on Brooke's hair and lifted her head. His saliva-coated rod slipped wetly away and she looked at it longingly like a child who had just had a lollipop snatched away from her mouth.

"That's enough for now my little slut," he told her. "But don't worry, baby. From now

on, you're gonna give me regular blow-jobs. And next time, I wanna see you swallow my cum or take it on your face. You understand?" He chuckled at the eager nod of her head, the way her eyes glittered.

"Hey Kid, your wife is one hot little slut, prettier and more stacked than most, that's for sure. She can out suck and out fuck any slut I ever met."

"Get up!" he ordered, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "Bend over and give me your ass, so I can fuck it!" She scrambled to her feet, bending submissively over the side of the bed, spreading her legs eagerly. Her pale moons rose temptingly, and we both eyed the creamy pussy and puckered asshole.

I had no idea that she liked being screwed this way! But then I realized that she had no idea what he was planning. Positioning himself directly behind my naked wife, he grabbed her rounded hips and poked his jutting shaft into her uplifted cunt.

"Oooooohhh," my lovely wife sighed as she thrilled to the pressure of this new invasion. Wriggling her ass, she butted against him, trying to consume more of his vastness.

"Ooohhhhhh, that feels so goooooood!" she moaned, meeting his powerful forward thrusts by pushing backward. Her eyelids grew heavy and her arms trembled on the edge of the bed.

"Deeper Daddy!" she begged, her hips working in swift harmony with those

pressing against hers.

He fucked in and out of her with carefully measured strokes, but his eyes were riveted to the sphincter muscle directly above his dick. Looking at me, he nodded and licked his lips greedily, his eyes bright.

He waited until Brooke was skewering back on him vigorously, offering her great white

ass in total surrender, before he launched his attack. With admirable skill and timing, he withdrew his powerful wet organ completely, waiting for the next backward thrust of my wife's hips.

His hands clutching her hips even tighter, the brawny old man aimed his massive shaft of meat at the tiny ring of unsuspecting flesh directly above her pussy. When her lunge came toward him, he inserted his mammoth prick head into the tight orifice between her buttocks, hurling his hips forward.

Brooke cried out in pain at the cruel invasion. Her entire body stiffened in protest as a few inches pushed in, and she tried to pull her hips forward. Her efforts were in vain, for Dom's powerful clenched fingers held her firmly in place.

"Aghhhhhhh!" she screamed when he pushed harder into her burning ass. Her inviolate orifice puckered violently in outrage and sharp tearing pains ripped through her rectum.

"Oh stop!" she begged, gasping for air. "Oh God, it hurts!"

"Shut up and take it, whore. This is your punishment for being such a bitch to me before."

"Oh God, it hurts!"

I moved to stop him and started across the room. Dom held up a hand.

"Don't even try it, Kid. This bitch has to learn to be nicer to real men. It's her lesson time."

I don't know why I stopped. Even now, I don't now.

Hearing her agonized cries must have given Dom a perverse thrill. He smiled at me and pushed harder, sending his swollen cock deeper into her unwilling hole.

Her struggles appeared to be making his invasion even more painful for her. Jerking his pelvis, he burrowed into her even more, forcing her virginal anus to stretch wider despite its reluctance.

"Please don't!" she pleaded, sobbing. "I can't stand it! You'll split my ass! Oh stop, stop!"

He did stop while fully embedded in her ass. He withdrew one of his hands from her hip to stroke the creamy slit located under his deeply embedded organ. His probing fingers slithered across her clit. He squeezed it gently, teasingly feeling it rise under his touch.

As his fingers continued to caress the tiny nub, Brooke's tense body begin to relax. She stopped trying to jerk her pelvis forward and her sobs diminished. Dom waited until her hot nub went stiff under his touch, before he withdrew his other hand from her pelvis.

When his hand left the curve of her hip, Brooke did not try to pull away. Dom shoved the first two fingers of his left hand into her pussy while he continued to torment her swollen clit with his other hand. We heard the sudden rush of air whoosh from her lungs as she sighed in pleasure.

Slowly, her hips began to move again. Her body began to work with him rather than against him. Her full lips parted, she began to moan in ecstasy, her ass pumping

backward to suck up every possible inch of Dom's great length. Drunk with passion, she skewered back on his hard cock with dedication. Her cheeks flushed and her eyes glassy, she surrendered herself completely to his masterful invasion.

"Ooohhhhhh," she moaned, lifting her ass high in the air. "Fuck, fuck! Deeper, harder! Oh give me more, more!"

"Do you like having your asshole fucked?" Dom asked, breathing heavily as he tore into her.

"Yesssssss," she replied, shimmying wildly.

"Has anyone ever fucked your ass before?"

"Never!" she gasped, while looking awkwardly back over her shoulder. "And I love it! I love you! Oh, Daddy, keep fucking my ass! Ohhhhhhhh!"

Triumph registered on his face as he looked first at her and then me. He claimed her virgin asshole, introducing her to a new carnal delight, and he had made her love it!

She was ramming her bucking ass up against him like a bitch in heat, begging for more. I had never seen such a heated response even in porn. The realization that he had conquered her completely filled me with dread.

Jerking his hips violently, he ripped into her again and again until his great shaft of flesh exploded, sending its scalding contents splattering against the tender walls of her crowded rectum. His features altered by lust, he cried out in wild abandon.

"Aghhhhhhh, you fucking whore!" he cried, his erupting prick emptying within her depths.

Brooke soon joined her new lover in a thrilling orgasm. A strange catlike sound tore from her throat as she bucked and jerked, surrendering herself to a powerful climax. They collapsed on the bed in a sated heap.

Once Brooke caught her breath, she reached out to run her hand across Dom's fat chest. Bathed in the warmth of afterglow, she seemed filled with tenderness for the older man who had just claimed her so magnificently, so superbly.

He had dominated her in every conceivable manner, surpassing anything she had ever known before.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered, snuggling close. "Can you ever forgive me for being such a bitch to you?" Her words coming in a rush.

Dom's arms reaching out to cradle her. "You keep this up, and I just might, baby." They kissed, and I left the room.

At this point, I was fully aware that I fucked up. I let my voyeuristic urges run wild, and it's costing me my marriage to a pretty amazing woman. I have to try and get this genie back into the bottle.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
The Coach Wife takes another look at husband's old football coach.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories