The Daddy Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my slut tonight, and I make the fucking rules, bitch." He tried to kiss her and she moved her face away. He slapped her face hard. She was shocked, and I thought she would stop the game. However, after a second of shock, she smiled at him. He grabbed her by the head and kissed her on her tightly closed lips.

He broke the kiss and turned to me. "Kid, you just got to show a bitch who is in charge." Archie laughed while she beamed at him.

"Hey, did you know that she's been sucking Gerry's cock every day in his office, but ain't it funny that she's not on the day shift yet" He was removing her top and weighing her tits in his hand. He also rolled her bikini bottom off, and she was naked accept for the collar.

"Lately, I understand, he's been fucking these big tits. His one disappointment, I'm told, is that she doesn't swallow, or fuck him of course."

I was stunned. For some reason, I thought Brooke and Gerry's little thing was over.

Playing the new slut role, she said, "What can I say? I love a real man's cock, and I don't get one around here." She turned to Archie, "What can I expect from you big talker? Is that your pen knife I'm sitting on?" She leaned back and rolled her ass against his crotch.

"Don't you worry baby. You'll get plenty of cock tonight."

"You know, the Kid has been fantasizing for some time about you guys fucking me." That's the first time she had ever called me by that name. "He makes me call your names while he's doing me," she said with a sneer.

"The Kid's always been a voyeur you know. I'll bet his little dick is harder than a rock right now thinking about it."

"I think the Kid wants you to knock me up too."

"I'll sure give it a shot."

Archie yanked on the leash forcing her head back and stuffed her bikini bottom in her mouth.

"I like my pussy without conversation."

To me it was all a blur. For the next 20 minutes, my wife sat with Archie watching porn videos while he explored her body. He squeezed her boobs and pulled on the nipples. He fingered her pussy. It was exciting watching my naked young wife all made up and sexy being mauled by a dirty old man in work clothes.

It was all moving so fast. He ate her pussy, and she went crazy, bouncy and moaning like a wild woman. She never acted like that when I went down on her.

Pulling off his pants, Archie climbed up between her spread legs with a hard seven-inch cock. He spread her legs wider and positioned his cock at my wife's shaved pussy. In just one stroke, he drove himself deep into Brooke.

"Aahhh. Fuck," she screamed. "Oohh myyyy God. Show the Kid how a real man can fuck me, Archie baby." He held her legs up high and started sawing easily into her. They fucked like this for five minutes straight.

Dom approached the fucking couple. I hadn't noticed before, but he had lost his pants as well. He was stroking the biggest, thickest cock I'd ever seen. Maybe 10 inches or more, and it was right in her face. It was truly strange looking. A dark and very thick purple cock stands out on a short fat pale white guy.

Brooke noticed it too. She couldn't take her eyes off it, and her hand reached out to touch it. He had a shit eating grin on his face.

"See what you're missing you stupid cunt. You could have had a really big cock," he said as she tentatively took it in her hand and felt its weight.

"Wow, it's big."

"Back off, Dom. Get that fuckin dick out of my face," said an annoyed Archie. "Maybe you'll get your turn someday, but tonight she chose me." The strain of such a hard fuck was starting to show on Archie. He was looking tired, sweating, red-faced and gasping for breath. But he didn't stop, pounding into my wife with a steady rhythm.

"But I think she wants it," Dom said "Do you want it Brooke?"

"Go away fucker," Archie commanded.

Dom did back off with a pout, but was soon sitting next to me still stroking himself. Brooke was staring at his cock, and I think she was starting to think she had made the wrong choice. They shared a smile, and then he turned to look at me.

"That did the trick. Did you see her? She wants me bad now. All I usually have to do is get their attention, you know what I mean?"

I guess I was staring at his big cock myself, cause he said, "You like it Kid? The Viagra gets me so hard. Wait till you see that hot bitch of yours getting fucked by this thing. You'll eat you words then, huh? Old, fat and ugly, I think you said. She wouldn't fuck me, you said."

Archie was now lying on top of my wife grinding into her slowly. He was again trying to get a kiss, but she was still evading his lips. He was getting pissed, but she wasn't giving that up.

After a while, he gave up and decided to flip her over on her elbows and knees. He had a firm hold on her leash just above the collar, keeping her head up in the air like a dog at Westminster. He again plunged into her wet open pussy.

"Yeah, please, fuck me," she begged. "Oh that feels sooooo good." Archie turned to look at me and let out a big laugh He started waving his hands as if to slap her ass. I shook my head, but sure enough the hand finally came down on her ass, making a loud smack and leaving a red hand print. Then another and another. Instead of her getting angry, she just moaned and pushed her ass back at him faster and faster.

"Oh yeah, baby. I've been so naughty. Slap my ass." He just laughed again and slapped her four or five times really hard.

"Oh Daddy, bend me over and fuck me. Ah yes, yes, give it to me. Fuck your little girl. It's so deep and so good." He grabbed her hips and started to do her hard.

"My God, Dom. You have such a big cock! It's unbelievable."

"Suck it slut." He grabbed her hair and pushed her head down. She hesitated and pushed back trying to get away. He persisted and when she wouldn't open her mouth he started whipping her face with his thick cock. Thwack, thwack,

She opened her mouth tentatively as he pushed the fat purple head into it, but not much more would fit. Dom forced her head down, and she gagged. He repeated the process until his cock was drenched with her saliva and about two inches filled her mouth.

She choked and coughed and gagged on the huge cock. Finally breaking free, she gulped for air. Tears were rolling down her face and making her mascara run. "Please Dom, I need to fuck some more. Would you fuck me?"

He didn't respond, just stared at her. Brooke took this as consent and climbed up him until she straddled his lap, her pussy poised over the tip of his cock. Dom then grabbed his cock at the top preventing her from descending. She tried to grind her pussy down, but he held his cock firmly.

"Please Dom. Don't tease me. I need you baby. I want you."

"Really? I'm no longer a fat pig then?"

"No. I'm so sorry about that."

"Or the last man you would ever fuck?"

"No. I'm so sorry Dom. I was wrong. I didn't know how big you were. You said you were, but I didn't believe you. I'm sorry baby. Please let me have it. I need it so bad." Dom turned to smile at me.

"I want his apology too," Dom said, pointing at me. "He called me names." I had no intention of apologizing to him, but Brooke started to tell me to do just that.

"Honey, you owe Dom an apology, and do it fast."

"What the fuck?"

"Just DO IT, so I can get a real cock for a change." She was angry, sneering and spitting at me. She'd never treated me like that before. "DO IT NOW."

"Jesus, Ok. I'm sorry Dom. Fuck." He laughed and pulled his hand away. Brooke started to impale herself very slowly on his huge cock. The change in her face went from anger, to fear to ecstasy in less than a minute. His expression didn't change at all as she began to slide slowly up and down on his cock making loud noises in an octave that would drive a dog from the room. He just smiled at her, then reached up a slapped her ass kind of hard.

That got Brooke's attention, and she stopped in mid bounce. He grabbed her arms and pushed them behind her. She looked at his amused face for a second, smiled and began bouncing on his cock. He began slapping her ass, thigh and tits while she rode him and screamed his name. If she brought her arms back around, he pushed them back each time.

"Yes Dom. Beat me like a whore. Leave your mark on me. I love your big goddamn cock. My God you're amazing."

"You better fuck faster, goddamn bitch," he laughed and slapped harder. "Harder fuck pig, if you ever want this cock again."

"Yes Dom, whatever you want. I want it now and always. You have the greatest cock in the world. I'll do whatever you want, let you do whatever you want to me."

"What about this sad little fucking Kid over here with the tiny dick in his hand?" I looked down and noticed that I was in fact rubbing my exposed cock. Brooke turned to look at me too.

"Do you want my cock or his Brooke?"

"Oh Dom, he can't compare to you. We all know that. He can't fuck me like this." I thought she was playing a game with us, like we did before in our own bedroom, but Dom wouldn't let go.

"Tell him. Let him know who takes precedence now in this apartment."

"I love Dom's cock, honey. He's so much bigger than you. So much better. You have no chance compared to him. He can have me anytime he wants." She tried to kiss him, but he avoided her lips, as she had done earlier to Archie. The shoe was on the other foot know, and my heart sunk completely. This wasn't just for show. This was for absolute dominance.

I tried to keep track of her orgasms, but they came too quickly. I think I stopped counting at six, or was it seven? She leaned into him and seemed to pass out. Once Dom realized she wasn't moving, he flipped her over and slapped her face until she woke again. He fucked her hard for about 10 minutes until he came in her cunt.

"We'll see if Archie or me got better swimmers huh," he said, smiling at me. "Fuck, we gotta leave. I gotta get home to the old lady." He pulled his friend to his feet and hustled him out the door. Before they left, Dom came over and while smiling at me, slapped Brooke's ass a few more swats.

Once they had gone, I picked up my wife and took her to bed. We made love first slow and sexy while French kissing the whole time. I could barely feel her around me, she had been gaped so wide.

The next day at work was miserable with the guy's constant reminders that they had fucked my young wife, and Dom telling me that he'd be fucking her any time he wanted to from now on. It didn't help that my wife called me to get his phone number.

A few minutes later he got a text from her. "Pls come to the apt tonite."

His response: "Why."

Her: "To take my leash."

Him: "Maybe. Are you ready to be Dom-inated."

Her: "Plz Dom. I need that big cock again. Yes, dominate me."

Him: "Think I'm busy."

My phone rang. She wanted me to convince Dom to come over. I told her he would and that I thought he was just teasing her because of the way she had treated him in the past. She told me to give him the phone.

He took it and walked away to another room.

"Don't worry Kid," Archie said, patting my shoulder. "He has the upper hand right now, but he'll fuck it up like he always does. He can't help himself. He's just too rough."

As soon as Dom and I walked in the door to my apartment two hours later, I found out just how bad Brooke wanted it. She was curled up on the sofa in a green string bikini and her slut collar. Her hair and makeup were perfect. She was a hot beauty contestant.

She jumped up as soon as Dom walked in the door. She welcomed him, asked him to sit down, got him a drink and dropped nearly naked and trembling on the floor at his feet.

"Why am I here?" he asked. She handed him the leash handle. He didn't take it.

"Please take my leash Dom. I beg you to be my daddy. Use me. Fuck me. Anything you want. Please."

"Why me?" He was leading the witness, trying to get her to compliment him. She went for it.

"Your cock ... it was just amazing. So big. So powerful. I loved your huge cock. It's the biggest I ever saw. The biggest I ever even heard of. I had no idea cocks could be like that. It's all I can think of. I need it inside me again. You're a God, Dom. The God of Cock. When you walk by all woman should just fall on their backs and spread their legs. I will be your slave or your goddess or whatever you want."

"I told you you'd love it, but you didn't listen," he reminded her.

"I know. I was so stupid. I didn't respect you like the god that you are. I wish you could forgive me. I would do anything to get you to forgive me. I am soooooo sorry!"

"Are you wet for me, slut? Do you want this cock?" He obscenely rubbed the growing bulge in his pants.

"Oh, my God, yes, yes, yes, daddy. I'm so wet for you. I want you so bad."

"Tell me more and wiggle your ass like a two-bit whore while you're doing it," he demanded.

As she babbled on, trying desperately to make him understand how much she wanted the cock, he removed his clothing slowly until he stood in front of her stark naked except for his socks and work boots. His pants were so baggy they came right off over the heavy footwear. He stood there with hands on hips, huge purple cock bobbing in front of her face like a cobra about to strike as she continued talking.

I don't think he was listening anymore. His eyes were devouring my wife's luscious near nudity while the blood soared hotly through his veins.

"God, you are one gorgeous piece of ass. You were meant to be fucked by someone like me. I have fucked a lot of cunt in my time, but you are the hottest. No question."

She gave him a radiant smile. "Thank you daddy. You are the best lover I ever had.

Dom pulled has iPhone from his pocket and handed it to me. "Here Kid. I want video of everything."

He bent over and ripped off her bikini with two quick yanks. His mouth was watering at the delectable mounds of firm flesh bouncing forward in naked splendor, their rosy nipples rigid with excitement.

His lustful gaze swept down over the pale rise of her smooth abdomen to the shaved mound between her legs. He licked his lips in anticipation as his swelling rod grew even more, throbbing with urgency.

"Get up, whore!" he ordered, yanking her by the arm, towing her down the hall to our room and throwing her across the bed. I followed.

"Let's see if I can stretch that pussy like we did the other night. I know you'd like that!" Lowering his naked body onto hers, the burly old man crushed his lips against hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth. His sagging chest mashed her tits while his vast pulsating rod poked wetly against her thigh.

Their kiss was long and passionate and by the time he drew away, both of them were gasping for air.

"Spread your legs," he ordered gruffly, forcing her thighs apart to reveal the creamy tissues of her soaked pussy. "And let me eat your cunt!" Sliding his hands under my wife's hips, he lifted her pussy high and lowered his head to meet it.

Her legs trembled at the touch of his warm tongue upon her sensitive inner folds. He swirled his tongue up and down the oozing length of her slippery crack, lapping up the feminine juices and teasing her clitoris with the tip of his tongue.

Brooke's lips parted and she began to moan. His warm persistent mouth slithering up and down her delicate pussy was driving her wild. The fact that it was the man she once found so repulsive doing such dirty things to her throbbing pussy was blowing my mind.

"Oh eat me, Daddy! You are so good at that," she begged, reaching down to draw his head closer. Her fingers ran through his gray sparse hair. "Suck me dry!"

Her pelvis jerking as Dom drew the hot nub of her clitoris into his mouth, sucking on it ravenously. Whimpering, My horny wife pumped her hips up and down, making her new lover's head bob as she surrendered herself to a deep and penetrating orgasm.

"Aghhhhhh!" she cried, as she came. When at last her bucking body grew still, Dom lifted his head from between her thighs.

"Has anyone ever eaten your cunt better than that?" he asked, his face smeared with the fruits of his labor.

"Oh God no!" she gasped, her mammoth breasts rising and falling with each labored breath. "That was marvvvelllousss! The best ever! You do everything so well!"

He winked at me, satisfied that he had surpassed any of my oral performances.

"Roll over and lift your ass," he commanded. "I'm gonna give it to you doggy. Gonna pile drive you like you'll never forget!"

Without hesitation, he rammed his great length right into her innermost depths, making her cry out with both pleasure and pain. "Oooohhhhhh!" she protested. She knew Dom's cock was large having ridden it already, but in that position she had control of the depth. Now, he was slamming it all the way in.

It filled her slick tunnel as never before, its massive tip punishing her cervix with mind-shattering force, making her senses reel.

His hands encircling her slender waist, He drove back and forth on his lust-bloated meat, tearing into her with unrivaled speed and determination. Brooke began moaning as her pussy responded, throbbing, leaking, spiraling toward still another peak.

Equally loud was Dom's heavy breathing, and forceful pelvic thrusts slapping her ass.

His glassy eyes assured me that he was enjoying himself every bit as much as she. Her big hanging tits were whirling madly as he rode her.

"Oh, Daddy," she gasped, every cell in her curvaceous body aflame as she pushed her ass back to meet him. "Oh, it ... feels sooooo good!" she gasped between fuckings. "You're so ... so big, so perfect!"

My wife's impassioned praise brought Dom to the brink. Suddenly his bloated cock began erupting in her. The hot shower of semen splattering inside her vagina brought the humping woman to orgasm as well. Crying out like a banshee, she rode Dom's squirting shaft of flesh like a mad woman. Their mutual moaning intermingled in a duet as their naked sweating bodies climaxed in unison.

I knew, by my wife's violent response, that she had just had the best fuck of her young life. Dom grinned with masculine pride as she collapsed face down on the mattress.

He withdrew his limp organ and ordered her to her knees.

"Go down on me!" he commanded. "And suck some life back into my prick! Then I'll treat you to something even better. I've saved the very best for last!"

Kneeling between her new daddy's outstretched legs, Brooke reached for his

withered penis and brought her head forward. The soft wormlike appendage looked sticky between her fingers and the sharp odor of their mingled juices reached her nostrils, making her wince.

She had never really liked sucking cock. The mere thought of putting one in her mouth usually made a shiver of revulsion course through her. The big shriveled used one was probably not very appealing to her. She looked up at Dom with a smile possibly to stall for time. He laced his fingers through her long brunette mane and yanked her head down hard until it was just inches from his genitals.

"Suck it, whore!" he demanded in a harsh voice. I'm sure he remembered the way she tried to get out of it last time. "Suck my cock, damn you! I can just leave you know."

Her eyes wide, Brooke quickly obeyed, lifting his rubbery joint while she brought her face forward. He sucked in his breath at the feel of her warm lips closing around the shaft of his weary organ. Her wet tongue pressed against the underside while she held onto the base with firm fingers. Then she proceeded to suck, her cheeks billowing in and out while her dark head bobbed up and down.

Brooke sucked so vigorously that his shaft of manhood quickly responded. His breath coming faster as he watched her go down on him, admiring the tempting curve of her pale moons, the way her huge breasts danced and undulated, their rosy tips jutting enticingly.