The Daddy Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. We can pick out a neutral party and have her seduce him, if that's OK with her master."

"I have no master, fellas. I can do whatever I want." I just sat and watched the conversation battered around me like a tennis ball at center court.

"OK, we're on then," Archie said. "Brooke is bringing sexy back. Let's see, who should she seduce?"

"Hold on now. I'm not having sex with the subject of any experiment. If I do this, we are just testing whether I can make him commit. After that, I pull the plug." There was some discussion about what constituted an aggressive act on behalf of the subject. A boner was not enough, Archie said as that was male instinct.

Brooke described an aggressive act as any attempt to proposition or touch her in a sexual way. This included boob, leg or ass touching, and kissing. There was a great deal of discussion over what a proposition included, but terms were finally settled.

"So what to bet?" Archie wondered.

"That's easy," she said. "When I succeed, you two never cross my threshold again."

"Hey, they're my friends," I said. "Don't I get a say in this."

"No," she said flatly.

"Don't worry Kid, she'd miss us if we left. And if you lose," Archie started again, "You have to go out on a date with that boss of yours who likes to grind himself against you."

Brooke flashed a fierce look at me and punched my shoulder. "What have you been telling these guys?"

"Don't look at me honey. They overheard you yelling that first night you told me about it."

"And on this date," Archie said, "The minimum requirements are: you must wear a little black dress that shows lots of cleavage, have at least one drink at a public bar and then spend at least an hour here in your apartment."

"You're an asshole, I can't wait to be rid of you."

"Maybe so, but I know that you have so much confidence in your sexiness that you will agree. Am I right?"

"A half hour back here, and we are agreed." They shook on it.

"Now who is it to be? I don't know, what do you think Dom."

"No priests, eunuchs or gays," Brooke demanded. "We need a fair playing field."

"That's OK. The Kid's the only eunuch I know anyway. I was thinking of Lance, from Pete's crew," Dom said.

"You know, I think you may be right. Lance it is."

"Who is Lance?" she asked.

"He's works with us. A shy young thing. Pretty good looking, so I think you'll approve. Only problem for you is he just got married about three months ago and is both in love and afraid of his wife."

"And of course, no one will tell him about the experiment or bribe him to resist me. How are we to meet?"

"I'll bring him by tomorrow night," I offered.

"You don't plan to be here, do you?"

"Sexy should be able to work in a crowded room, baby. Dom and I have to observe. How else would we be able to confirm your defeat?"

"First, I'm not your baby. Second, OK, but only one of you. Dom stays home and you can bring the guy here."

"Hey, why do I have to miss out?"

"Because I don't like you."

"Damn, just when I thought you were warming up to me."

That pretty much ended the evening. There was not much discussion between Brooke and I on the subject. I could see that she saw this as a way to prove a point to me and get rid of two annoying problems at the same time.

"Are you really going to do this?" I asked the next morning. She said that her womanhood was in question, and she had to prove a point to those asshole friends of mine. Getting them out of our apartment permanently was just gravy.

"I am NOT going to lose."

"What about me? I'm I supposed to sit by and let you get pawed by another guy?"

"You could have spoken up for me at any time. But no. You just sat there. Maybe you just wanted to see me 'pawed' by another guy. That's what I think."

The following evening, Archie, Lance and I were all sitting watching a baseball game and drinking beers when Brooke came home. Lance made a good first impression. He is just 24 and about 6 foot tall, with blond hair and blue eyes. He played linebacker in high school, so is in real good shape. She took extra time shaking Lance's hand, and gave him a smile I haven't seen in a while. I could see that she did find him attractive.

Brooke went in and changed into a tiny bikini that displayed her assets quite well and announced that she was headed to the jacuzzi. Lance's eyes got real big when he saw her come through the door and snuck a look at the smiling Archie. In five minutes, she was back complaining that the jacuzzi was broken and sat down on the love seat next to Lance.

She was not being subtle at all and spent the next half hour or so giving Lance her undivided attention. She asked him questions, joked with him and laughed at anything he said that was even remotely humorous.

At that time, she gave me a previously agreed upon sign for me to vacate the living room. I announced that I was tired and would go to bed early, but invited the guys to stay and watch the end of the game. Lance got up to leave, but both Archie and Brooke insisted that he stay and watch TV.

From our bedroom with the door cracked, I could see Brooke and Lance perfectly, while I could only see Archie from the side. She started leaning in toward Lance and whispering in his ear. She rubbed his chest and leg complimenting him on being in shape.

"I should work out more, don't you think?" she asked. "I think I'm getting too fat."

"You look fine to me," he said, both admiringly and a little nervously. She let one of her bikini bra straps slip off and her right breast was now completely on display. She let her head rest on Lance's shoulder and let her hand drop to the growing budge in his pants. All the while he was trying not to notice, but just watched the TV.

She started kissing his neck lightly and tried to get him to kiss her on the mouth. He was evading her and shot nervous glances at Archie. Brooke was working on his zipper and had it about half way down, when he shot straight up from the love seat. Fumbling to right his zipper, Lance said he had to get home to his wife, and was out the door.

Archie burst into laughter almost immediately. Brooke was first in shock, I think, but then turned to her nemesis and threw a pillow at him.

"I told you baby. You threw yourself at him, and he didn't flinch. I guess you're not that sexy."

Brooke didn't say a word, just stormed passed me into the bedroom and slammed the door. That night we did not have sex, nor for days afterward.

No specific date was set for the date with her boss. However, Archie and Dom were at the apartment when she called on Tuesday to say Gerald had asked her out for a drink again after work, and this time she accepted. Her little black dress was in the car. I tried to find out where they were going, but she didn't know. The game was on.

The guys rushed out and said they would take off to make sure the apartment was clear. I took off for my mother's house. I fell asleep on my mom's couch watching TV and woke up around 3 am. I went home and found my wife asleep in bed and the dress hanging on the closet door. Thank God that was over and done with.

The next morning, I was up and gone before Brooke woke up. When I got to the work site, both guys were waiting for me with big smiles. They wouldn't tell me a thing, but kept hinting that Brooke had been a bad girl. I asked how they knew.

"We followed her and even put some spy cameras in your house," said Dom. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm a bit of a spy fan, so I know where to get the good equipment."

"You recorded Brooke without her permission?"

"No Kid, she knew all about it. Part of the agreement. You know, for verification." Archie flashed me a thumb drive which he called the "evidence in question." But I would have to wait to see it. I rushed home to the apartment that night, but the guys said I had to wait for Brooke. While we waited, they set up a laptop, so we could watch the video on the TV.

She finally arrived and was clearly nervous as she sat down by me. Archie started the video. The screen was pretty dark, but I could see the two subjects sitting in a booth at a bar. Dom wasn't lying about his spying ability because it had pretty good sound. I was actually listening to their conversation.

Gerald was a thickset married man of about 45, of medium height and not particularly attractive. He had a kind of nervous twitch about him and was prone to be a bullshitter. But it was clear what he wanted.

He was all over Brooke, an arm around her shoulder groping her boob, and one hand in her lap. She was pushing that hand away, but it kept coming back. The guy was a bull with red in his eyes. He was complimenting her and telling her how beautiful she was and how she wasn't going to regret what was going to happen.

Brooke was clearly flustered in defending the constant attack. I could see that she was drinking way too much, too quickly. He tried to kiss her, but she continued evasive maneuvers.

As she pulled her hands up to push his head away, she gasped and I could tell that he had found a weakness in her defenses. His right arm stiffened as his fingers found what they were looking for under her dress.

This went on for about five minutes with the kissing attempts and Gerald rubbing her pussy. Her eyes became glassy, and she looked completely dazed.

"It's time for a more private spot honey," he said. "If your husband's out of town, let's go to your place." At that point, he dragged her from the booth, and they left.

The next scene I see is our living room and the door opening. There is now an elapsed time graphic running on the bottom corner of the video. As soon as they get in the door, he's all over her. She's begging him to slow down, but he ain't slowing. He's got the hand under her dress again, and he's mauling her boobs with the other.

He pulls her over to the couch and onto his lap. In no time, her dress is bunched around her waist. Gerald has her boobs in his hands and is sucking on her nipples, while fingering her pussy. She's just moaning and pushing her crotch up to meet his plunging fingers.

It all happens so fast it makes my head spin. In the room, I can feel my live wife's eyes on me, but I can't take mine from the screen wife.

"Are you getting turned on?" she whispering in an accusatory tone. "Do you have a hard-on?" She seemed shocked that I might find this scene a bit stimulating.

"Brooke baby, he's a voyeur," Archie announced. "You ain't figured that out yet?"

Back on the video, my wife is in her dazed state. She barely notices when he undoes his pants and pulls out his hard cock. This movement starts to bring her out of the daze as she understands what he's doing. His cock is larger than mine, maybe two inches larger, but thin. He's clearly very proud of it.

"We can't have sex Gerry; it's too soon. I can't go that fast," she said checking her watch. I can see the counter on the video shows 22 minutes of elapsed time at that point.

"No problem," he says. "You can blow me." Like it's an everyday occurrence, he plops down next to her and spreads his legs.

"I don't do that," she says in a firm voice.

"It's a damn good time to start. How you gonna fix this?" he says, pointing to his cock.

Almost angrily, she glares at him, but leans across his leg and grabs that long dick.

"Pretty big, huh baby? Ever see one that size before?" She was weighing it in her hand and it was like she was admiring it.

"No," she responded almost absentmindedly as she stroked the big cock. Gerry didn't say anything to that, just smiled. Archie and Dom laughed.

Gerald put his hand behind her head and guided it towards his cock. She didn't resist and was soon bent over, her big boobs pressed against his thigh and her lips touching the head of his cock. Her mouth slowly opened, and she took him in. In that position, she looked like a blowjob seesaw. He would push her head down, and her body weight would bring her back up. This went on for several minutes until she was taking more than half of his cock.

"Very good baby. Do you suck your husband's cock?"

"Uh humph," she hummed without breaking contact with his cock.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you how to do this?"

"Uh humph"

"l can tell you ain't had much practice. Don't worry though; you're gonna be my little slut, aren't you?"

Something about that question seemed to wake her from the act she was performing. She jumped up from the couch and righted her clothes . She told him he had to go. I noticed the counter was at 35 minutes. He left with mild protest, and the video ended.

The room was in stunned silence. Brooke turned to Archie and told the guys to leave.

"I'm sure you have a lot to talk with the Kid about, but one more thing," he said. "We sort of befriended your new boyfriend while you were in the bathroom at the bar. He told us all about the hot young babe he was dating. Let me read you a text he sent me this morning.

___________

Archie,

got to first base with my new fuck toy. about time. i'll be pounding that cunt by the weekend

Gerry

___________

"I'll bet he does, too," said Dom.

"Did you see how she acted with Gerry?" Archie said to the group."Her pussy was wet and ready for action. She's got a Daddy thing. Likes to be taken by older guys. Filling that need to be loved by Daddy."

"Shut the fuck up, Archie. Honey, don't listen to this asshole."

I thought that was a good time to send the guys on their way and ushered them out. I wasn't as upset as I thought I'd be and was really turned on. I took her directly into the bedroom and fucked her. She finally gave me the long awaited BJ. We had a long talk that night.

We cuddled and made love again. This time, after I came, I pulled out and quickly replaced my cock with the Ron Jeremy facsimile. She was a bit surprised, but soon began to get into the much larger cock.

"Fuck me Ron, Fuck me," she begged over and over. My arm quickly got tired and I started to slow down the motion. That's when she grabbed my arm and vigorously jerked it and the dildo into her.

"Don't stop you bastard. I need a big cock. Oh God, I've missed a big cock." When she finally came, it was unlike anything I'd seen from her in the past. It might have been her first real orgasm with me.

Later, we talked about the daddy thing. She admitted being 'a little' turned on by older men, particularly when they were experienced, powerful and demanding.

"I don't know what it is. There something in letting a man who knows what he's doing take control."

"Do you want to have sex with Gerald?"

"No honey. This was just for the bet."

"But you liked sucking his cock. I can see that you like a bigger cock than I can provide. I don't mind if you want to sleep with him. You're clearly turned on by him." I asked how he acted at work that day.

"He was unhappy with the quality of my blow job," she giggled. "He is demanding a repeat performance, but I don't know"

"Well, it's up to you," I said. "Will he give you the day shift?"

"He'll give me the store if I give him a good blow job!"

At work, I got all kinds of questions from my workmates and felt compelled to answer them all. They agreed that it was the right thing to do to let her decide if she wanted to fuck Gerald. Archie suggested that no one man could handle Brooke by himself.

"Fuck, if you're going to share her, I'd like a shot at that hot piece of ass," Dom said. "I would nail that shit to the wall!"

"I don't think that's going to happen buddy. Maybe she does have a thing for older guys, but she said you're ugly and disgusting." Dom didn't speak to me for the rest of the day, accept to announce in detail what he'd do to Brooke if given half a chance.

That night, the guys were back at the apartment watching porn, when my wife came home. Archie greeted her with a gift he said she had earned over the past few days.

She opened the package and pulled out a collar and leash. The gold collar had "Slut" printed into the leather.

"Now that you're a full fledge slut, you can use this to give yourself over to any new master you want. Simply put it on and give the leash handle to your new owner. But once you do, he's in charge. Those are the slut rules."

I thought she'd be upset, but she actually laughed. She went in the bedroom and came out in a gold bikini and high heels, with the collar around her neck. She was still in full makeup from work, but her lips were now freshly touched up with gold lip gloss. My dick was immediately hard.

She walked right to Archie with the leash in her hand. She stopped in front of him for about 20 seconds twirling the handle. He looked at her expectantly. But she spun around and moved across the room to Dom.

"Do you want this little man?"

"Fuckin A baby. Give it to me, bitch. I want to fuck you so bad."

"In your dreams, pig." She then spun again and brought me the leash and put it in my hands. I was never prouder in my life. After our conversation of the previous evening, I believed my wife was picking me over all other men all over again.

When she sat down beside me I noticed that the porn we were watching was a pregnant chick getting fucked. I immediately called for a change of video.

"Honey, pregnant women are sexy too. Won't you think I'm sexy when I'm pregnant?"

"Don't do it," Archie said. "Pregnancy will just fuck up that great body."

"Well if you need any help, I'm available," Dom said. "Just hand me that leash bitch, and I'll knock you up good."

"You are the last man on Earth I'd ask to father my child." He turned away in a pout. Archie laughed, but also put himself forward as a candidate. She ignored his kind offer.

We soon sent the guys on their way, and I towed my sex toy into the bedroom by her leash. We made love again, but she threw in a strange wrinkle just as I was getting ready to cum.

"Come on baby, knock me up good," she giggled."Don't make me get Dom over her to finish the job"

"I looked down at her, and she was feigning seriousness, but was clearly playing. But at that moment, I saw an image in my head of Dom fucking her. I'd never been harder in my life. I began pounding her as hard as I could and had a strangely long orgasm. It didn't go unnoticed.

"Wow, that really got you off honey."

"I guess so."

"Is that one of your little voyeur fantasies?"

"What?"

"To see your friends fuck me?" Fear suddenly gripped me. Was this a test? What answer was the right one?

"Honey, I said you could have other lovers if you wanted. And I don't think I have the right to chose who that might be."

"I understand. But do you want to see it? Even with the guys you work with?" she asked as she rubbed my cock which was already hard again. Harder maybe than ever before.

"It's your body. Don't let any fantasies of mine make you think you have to do something you don't want to."

"What a good answer, sweet husband." We made love again that night and this time, she pretended I was Archie when she came. She implored Archie to fuck her, and I did.

This now became a recurring part of our lovemaking. A new fantasy. Sometimes she wanted me to be Gerry, sometimes Archie. She even asked me to be Dom one night while I fucked her with the Ron Jeremy cock. She came with an unladylike roar.

About a month later, the guys were over to the house on Brooke's day off. She was already dressed in a white sheer bikini when we arrived. The slut collar was applied. I was more than a little surprised.

After watching videos for about a half hour, she got up and strolled over to Archie holding out the leash. I almost fell off the love seat.

"Fuck, you lucky bastard," shouted Dom.

"I give you this, but I'm still in charge," Brooke stated. "We only do what I want understood?" Archie didn't say anything or acknowledge her ground rules. He just took the leash and pulled her down onto his lap.