The Decoy Princesses Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The girls threw Zahn onto their bed above the pub and immediately began taking his armor and clothes off of him. Then when he was naked, they knelt at the foot of the bed, turned, and started making out with each other as they took each other's clothes off. Zahn went hard immediately as he watched the two elven women go at it.

After the last bit of their clothes came off, they each kissed their way up one side of his body; Vanya on his left and Nyna on his right. Nyna stopped at his cock, taking it all the way into her mouth, as she started to suck on it. Vanya continued up his body, pausing to kiss and play with his nipples before she got up to his lips where she kissed him full while probing his mouth with her tongue. She pressed her naked breasts into his chest as they kissed.

Nyna sucked on him long and hard before finally straddling him. She sank down onto his hardness, making him moan deeply in the process. Vanya then slid her leg up and over his body, straddling his midsection and nuzzling up in front of Nyna. She played and tweaked his nipples while Nyna reached around her to play with her breasts. Vanya turned her head so that she could make out with Nyna while they both gyrated against Zahn's body.

"Oh damn..." Zahn groaned as he watched them go at it as Nyna fucked him with her tight pussy. Having not known the company of a woman in some time, he blew his load deep into Nyna almost immediately.

Nyna looked down at him in surprise as his seed suddenly gushed up into her womb. "Oh!' she gasped in surprise as his cock pulsated inside of her for a long time.

"Sorry..." Zahn said sheepishly, embarrassed at his lack of control. "It's been so long..."

"Don't be," Vanya smiled down at him. She bent over and kissed him lovingly while Nyna got off of him. Then Vanya slid down Zahn's body, took his withering cock into her mouth, and started sucking on him.

"We have all night," Nyna smiled as she took Vanya's place beside Zahn. She gave him a gentle peck on the lips and whispered, "I take it as a compliment that a man finds us irresistible and desirable to the point that they cannot contain themselves." She then took one of Zahn's hands to bring up to her breasts, smiling as she squeezed it around her left breast to goad him on. Zahn took up the cue and started playing with it as they resumed kissing.

When he was hard once again, Vanya mounted him, and Zahn marveled at how similar her pussy felt in comparison to Nyna's. Nyna sidled up behind Vanya and they started kissing passionately. Nyna cupped Vanya's breasts, hefting them in her hands for Zahn to do with as he pleased. He leaned up to start suckling on one while teasing the nipple of the other with his hand. Vanya sighed with pleasure as she was now getting all the attention. She ground her hips down into Zahn's hard as the pleasure built within her, coming suddenly when Nyna's mouth moved down to suck on the side of her neck.

"Oh damn..." Zahn groaned in between Vanya's breasts when he felt her pussy flutter around his cock. He didn't last much longer as he was then shooting his second load of the evening. When he fell back to the bed, exhausted, the girls all cuddled up on either side of him. "I can't do anymore right now... that was intense..."

"Like we said; we have all night," Vanya said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"And we can do it again tomorrow night as well," Nyna added, kissing him on the other cheek. "And the night after that..."

"We like being with you," Vanya then said, settling her head down onto his shoulder.

"We hope that you don't mind. It's a refreshing change after being handled by the orcs."

"I'm sure that I'll be able to make that sacrifice for you two," Zahn replied with a big grin on his face, kissing them both on the forehead before drifting off to sleep.

***

CHAPTER 4: Two months later...

Alyndra's eyes were downcast and glazed over as Grug handed her leash over to another orc. After eight months, Grug had tired of her and sold her to one of the local brothel owners, Vekk. She'd overheard something about the pub being closed down by a couple of suicidal paladins a couple months before, but she dismissed the notion as orc talk for the downfall of some of their brethren. Vekk tugged on her leash and she fell into step behind him. "You might be used goods, elf," Vekk was telling her, "but you'll still fetch me lots of gold as business comes my way."

The brothel wasn't far, and it was predominately orc women in there who either had not mated or had their mates killed in battle. Her pale, ivory skin stood out amongst the sea of green. Vekk led her to a large, back room where already there were at least ten naked orc men waiting for her. "As promised, lads!" Vekk proclaimed. "Hand me your gold and you can get started."

She felt herself be pushed towards the center of the room. Alyndra stumbled but was caught by one orc, who tossed his coin pouch over to Vekk so that he could have the honor of going first. The orc immediately put Alyndra on her back on the floor and drove his hard cock down into her. She'd parted her legs the moment she was down and grunted as his cock penetrated her. He grabbed her wrists to pin her down, not that she was struggling or anything. She was just... there. The orc fucked her hard and fast until he came inside of her, grunting and groaning with pleasure until he was totally spent. Alyndra barely let out an 'ah' as his cock pulsated inside of her, her body orgasming along with the orc.

Two more orcs descended upon her as the first one got up. They flipped her over and she was made to straddle one's hard cock while the other shoved his member up her ass. She winced and let out a little cry as she was double penetrated by their huge cocks. Three more stood around and they grabbed her hands to make her stroke them while the third forced his cock down her throat. Then she felt large, coarse hands on her large, round breasts that were heavy with milk.

Alyndra had become with child within a month of Grug fucking her on a regular basis. It wasn't until her third month when her belly began to bulge, and her tits started to swell that Grug noticed. Not wanting a half-breed bastard, Grug paid off a shaman to magically terminate the pregnancy, make her sterile for the time being, but keep her horny for sex and keep her breasts filling up with milk. He also paid the shaman to make her more pliable as he had to constantly keep her tied up to keep her from either running off or killing herself. The shaman did all of that and then some. Alyndra remembered the shaman's evil look as he was fucking her when he cast his spell and put the block on her mind. She felt her mind go blank and then she stopped caring about anything after that. She was now a prisoner in her own head; feeling everything that happened to her but was unable to do anything about it. All she could do was follow and obey.

The shaman had also made it so that any time an orc came inside of her, she'd climax as well. The steady stream of orgasms was bearable when she was with Grug.

Now Alyndra wondered how it would be in this situation. She was about to find out being in the middle of five orcs that were using her body at once. While the two below and behind her fucked her, she switched sucking and stroking the three orcs standing around her as they now ordered her to do.

The orcs squeezed her tits and the one that she was riding latched onto her right breast with his mouth, sucking on it hard. She let out a little moan around the cock of the orc to her right as she sucked on him. Droplets of moisture leaked from her nipples as her breasts were squeezed, smashed, pulled and sucked on. The orc's cock that was up her ass swelled within her and she knew that he'd come first. Inwardly, she braced for the start of endless streams of orgasms while outwardly she moaned and groaned with lust while she squeezed down on the cocks inside of her.

The orc up her ass blew his load and Alyndra climaxed along with him. She rocked and gyrated in between the mass of orcs as every nerve ending lit up. Alyndra closed her eyes and let out a guttural groan as the pleasure was forced upon her. Her pussy contracting and quivering from the orgasm set the orc off that she was riding. A second orgasm blew through her just as the first one started to ebb.

By this time, the orcs caught on that she came when they did. So, they didn't give her a chance to recover. After the two that were up her ass and pussy were done, they threw Alyndra back down onto the floor and lined up. The orc that she had been sucking on pinned her down and drove his cock into her waiting pussy. A couple of thrusts later and he was blowing his load deep into her, watching her cum right along with him.

One after another the orcs took her, reveling in the fact that they could make the elf whore cum non-stop. It turned into a game for them and time lost all meaning for Alyndra. Her mind broke and she became nothing more than a living doll for the orcs to fuck and watch cum.

*

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." Myria gasped and mewed as the burly orc ranch hand fucked her hard and deep in the back of the barn... Even after eight months she hardly knew anyone's name outside of Garekk's and even then, she just referred to him and everyone else as just 'Master'. This particular orc enjoyed lifting her legs up high as he pounded her. She looked down her body, past the twin mounds of her full, ample breasts, down to the V that her pale legs created in stark contrast to his dark green skin. There, his cock drove in and out of her tight pussy relentlessly. For reasons that she couldn't comprehend, she enjoyed watching the sight of the long, thick cock plowing into her repeatedly.

Above her, the orc chuckled. "Are you going to cum for me, little elf?" He had a wicked grin on his face.

"Ooohhhh... yes, master," She replied meekly, submissively looking up into his dark eyes. Inside her pussy she could feel his cock become engorged as he got closer to climax. Myria bore down around his manhood to help him along.

"GAH!" he grunted, slamming his hips hard into hers as his seed burst forth into her. He hadn't fucked her in over a week due to his schedule and so had a lot built up.

"OOOOHHHHHH!" Myria cried out, arching her back and gripping fistfuls of hay off to her sides. Her pussy quivered in time with his cock throbbing. The orgasm rippled through her body making her nipples stand so hard on end that they felt painful that they were not being played with or sucked on. Her womb filled up quickly to the point that her belly bulged just a bit. It was an exquisite feeling for her to be this full.

She never got pregnant. Word got around that elves used the yellow flowers, syphillum, as a contraceptive. So Garekk made sure that his ranch hands gathered it for her salads at mealtimes because, as he had put it, they couldn't fuck her if she was busy raising one of their bastards.

Having her belly plump up was nothing new for her. After the first harvest was done so well a couple of months ago, Garekk called for a celebration and a day off. Every orc on the ranch had her at least twice and since none of them had the opportunity to have her the week before in preparation, they all were suffering from heavy balls. By the time the day of celebration was over, Myria had been pumped so full of their cum that she looked like she was ready to give birth and couldn't walk straight for a week after.

The orc let out another grunt and jerked his hips one last time to get the last of his cum out before pulling out. Without another word, he took her by the hands, tied her wrists together, and put her back up on the hook in the middle of the barn to hang there for the next orc that wanted to rut with her. She was put away for later use like the orc sex toy that she was. Myria was used to it by now. In fact, she used the time to catch little cat naps in between servicing the ranch hands and preparing meals.

Sometime later, she was startled awake to another orc's hands roving up and down her body. His rough hands were playing with her breasts, belly, and mound from behind. Twisting as far as she could, she saw who it was. "Ooooh, Hanz..." she cooed. Out of everyone on the ranch, he was her favorite as he bothered to talk to her and see to her needs whereas everyone else just threw her in the hay for a quick roll and then put her back up.

Hanz was a half-orc from a human mother. His mother was a slave who'd died giving birth to him. Rumor had it that he was raised by his orc father and orc stepmother. Being a half-orc meant that he was larger than a human but smaller than an orc. But what he lacked in muscle mass he made up for in intelligence and wit. He came onto the ranch a couple of months ago as a hired sword. The army wouldn't take him, so he sold his sword to those who needed it. Garekk was worried about the encroaching elven army raiding his ranch which lead to Hanz being hired.

"Is master going to fuck me?" Myria breathed, arching her back and rubbing her bare bottom against his loins.

"All in good time, my dear," Hanz whispered into her ear just before he nibbled on her lobe. It sent shivers up and down her spine, making her squeal, squirm and giggle with delight. "Garekk gave me an hour off so I'm going to take my time with you." His powerful arm reached up and lifted her tied wrists up and over the hook with ease. He turned her in place and planted a powerful kiss onto her lips that was both loving and commanding all at the same time. She moaned into his mouth and melted against his body. It was then that she noted that he wasn't wearing his usual black armor. When he broke off the kiss and guided her over to a bedroll that he'd laid out, she noticed that he'd already taken it, and most of his clothes, off.

Cradling her head, he laid her down onto the bedroll. Once they were both down, he kissed her again and allowed his free hand to drift back down her body to stroke her mound and her belly. Myria closed her eyes and sighed under the gentle touch of his roaming hand coupled with the powerful grip of his hand still cupping the back of her head as they kissed. She kept her tied hands up above her body as Hanz had his way with her.

Soon she started to whine as she ached for his body to be on her. "Master, please," she pleaded with him, "I want your cock inside me."

"Patience, my dear," Hanz murmured as he kissed his way down to her breasts. She could get lost forever in his tender kissing and sucking that he did with his mouth. Unlike orcs, he lacked the pronounced lower tusks. His tusks came out just past his upper lip whereas normal orcs' tusks came out well past their cheek bones. Instead of the dark emerald green skin and wild manes of black hair of full blooded orcs, Hanz was more of a lighter olive green and kept his black hair shorn to the point of nearly being bald.

His tongue now swirled around her right nipple while his hand down over her mound parted her lower lips to attack her clit. She moaned with pleasure as he fingered her, eventually plunging a single digit within her. "Your cock," she whined again, "I want your cock, Master!"

"Is that any way to talk to your betters?" he teased, moving over to her left nipple. In the process, he half mounted her, driving his knee up in between her thighs. Myria immediately started gyrating against it. "How are you supposed to be asking?"

"Master, please," she asked breathlessly, "your unworthy elf whore begs you to fill her up with your massive cock and to pump her full of seed!"

"Well," he seemed to consider it for a moment, "since you asked so nicely..." he moved all the way in between her legs, lifted his loincloth, and drove his hardness deep into her wet and waiting pussy.

Myria gasped with pleasure and relief as she was suddenly speared, lifting her legs up and wrapping them around his waist. She instinctually locked her ankles behind his back as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Her hips rocked in time with his as he fucked her in slow, deliberate thrusts. She gasped every time his cock plunged down into her.

"Ohhh... I wished you owned me and I'd be only yours..." she breathed softly as she got lost in the moment of bliss. Already she was approaching the edge. Hanz knew how to touch her and fuck her just right to get her off every time without fail. The others usually had to fuck her long and hard to get her off but Hanz required little to no effort at all. "I'd bear your children..."

"Say the word and it'll be done."

Her emerald eyes snapped open. Wait... what? Was that out loud? she wondered.

Fearfully, she looked up at him and he was smiling down at her. "Say the word at it'll be done," he repeated. "Tell me again that you'll be only mine in the eyes of Selune and I shall take you away from this place."

Is he serious? Myria wondered. He was still fucking her, his cock rhythmically driving in and out of her pussy. How does he know of the goddess, Selune? Her eyes locked with his as he awaited an answer as their bodies continued to move together. Was this a test? She wondered inside of her head. Was her owner testing her loyalty? Did she dare to believe that she could leave this place?

She decided to take a chance. After all, what's the worst that could happen? She'd be whipped? Fucked into oblivion? Big deal. That's happened a lot over the past six months. "Yes..." she gasped right as he drove into her particularly hard. "I'm yours. I'll be beholden to only you."

Hanz smiled brightly and fucked her in earnest. He'd obviously had been waiting for that response as he then grunted, groaned, gyrated hard against her, and unleashed his torrent of cum into her. Myria cried out in surprise, taken off guard by the suddenness of his climax. Her pussy clamped around his as his cock tore across her clit at just the right angle, setting off her own orgasm. She shuddered against him, legs trembling violently as she struggled to keep eye contact with him. His eyes seemed to order her not to dare look away and that made the orgasm all that more intense for her. Yes, she truly did belong to this orc... well, half-orc.

When they came down from their shared erotic high, Hanz cupped her chin and kissed her passionately. Then he got up and quickly donned his clothes and armor as she watched. She'd never seen him go back to work so quickly or so eagerly. Once he was ready, he helped her up and put her tied wrists back on the hook. "Just hang out here for a moment," he said in jest. "I'll be right back." He gave her one last quick kiss and then dashed off, leaving her alone in the barn once again.

*

What Hanz the Outcast had told her about his lineage and background had been true... to a point. His mother had been a slave girl to a powerful orc warlord who was felled in battle by her husband, his stepfather. Unwilling to put the blade to an infant, his stepfather stayed his hand and raised him up even after his mother passed away from childbirth complications. When he was eighteen, his father fell in battle to orcs and he was taken in by them. After four years and unable to get into the army, the orcs cast him out of tribal life. And so, Hanz traveled between both societies for years until he heard the call of Darian the Black and the Shield of Selune.

Hanz had been dubious at first until he'd met Darian. Darian embraced him like a brother and took him in to show him Selune's light. "Us half-breeds have to stick together," he'd told Hanz right before removing his headband and revealing himself to be a half-elf/half-human.

He had also been wary of Selune until the goddess herself showed herself to him. It was in the vision that Selune gave him that he realized that he'd have to brave orc society once again to save the life of an elf... Myria. While the redheaded, submissive elf would've been fine for a time, she would eventually have been killed by an overzealous ranch hand and that did not sit right with the goddess.