The Demotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,837 Followers

"Ahhh- yes."

"Say please."

"Please." It was humiliating enough having to sign it. It stung even worse having to beg for it.

Carolyn handed the young woman the paper back.

"And that is all you are qualified for isn't it? Little pig. That and having this dildo shoved up your hot piggy cunt." Carolyn worked the petite woman over with the pink vibe. "Say it."

"I'm only qualified to be a receptionist and having that dildo shoved up my hot piggy cunt." she said, uttering it quickly so all the words bled together except for the last word which she groaned like a tuba as the large rubber phallus was once again buried in her sex. She signed quickly while it was taken out and shoved back inside over and over again.

"Now the last."

Reading it once again, she came to the same conclusion. Even more so since she was taking a pay cut. She would be making a pittance. "I can't live for that."

"I've got that under control too. Like I said, don't worry that pretty little piggy head. You can stay with me. I have an extra room. Of course you will have to pay rent for it. But not what you are paying now. Maybe you can do some cleaning if you run short. Are you qualified for a bit of dusting and mopping? We can even carpool."

My God. It was like she was going home to live with her mom. Only this mom had a mean streak and was a pervert.

"You don't have a problem with living with me do you?"

"No but." She didn't want to offend Carolyn, but she loathed the idea of living with her. It would make her even more dependent.

"I think you will like some parts of it." Carolyn flipped the switch and the vibrator came to life.

Oh God. She couldn't think.

"Don't you dare come." Carolyn warned.

But she was going to. She didn't have a choice. Couldn't stop it. Unless.

She signed her name.

Carolyn withdrew the vibrator and turned it off, then tossed it to her distressed new secretary. "Clean it off, you've got the office smelling of pig."

As much as Leslie hated the idea of coming there in front of her new boss, of being forced to moan and orgasm. She hated the thought of not doing so even more. She was so close. Her hips bucked of their own volition. God, she almost said please. Yet somehow she managed to bring her legs down off the armrests. Then Leslie's wide eyes darted around for a kleenex. Didn't see any. Then she eyed her sweater and then her skirt.

"Now" Carolyn ordered.

Leslie took hold of her skirt. Now she would smell like sex until she could change.

"Put that down this instant. I don't want my knew secretary smelling like pig." Carolyn said. "Even if she is one. Now clean it."

Leslie looked at the slimy pink phallus with new trepidation. She had once gone down on her boyfriend after they had had sex. It was sort of the same principle. Except this time there was Carolyn's condescending stare.

Her pink tongue darting out, she began to lick it clean. It smelled of musk and tasted of humiliation. But she was soon done with the degrading task.

"Are you finished?" Carolyn said.
"Yes ma'am."

"Good job," Carolyn said. "I had thought you would have used the wet naps from your purse, but I can imagine that a pig slut like you would do it the old fashioned way. But who am I to judge? I commend you for being environmentally friendly. Now put your toy away."

Leslie looked to the desk at the spilled contents of the purse. There were several wet naps. But they weren't hers. However planted the other stuff must have planted them as well. She didn't know they were in there until this very moment. God, what sort pervert must Carolyn think I am, she wondered as she put the vibrator back in her purse and zipped it up. It wasn't her 'toy', but Carolyn would never believe her.

"Nevertheless," Carolyn said. "It's good to have you on board. Let me give you some assignments for your new role."

*********************

The rest of the day was a blur. The hardest part was answering the questions from her coworkers. Why was she transferring? Wasn't it a pay cut? Leslie lied as best she could, but she could her the disbelief in their voices. She could see there stares. Ogling her chest, her skirt, her legs, her heels. She tried not to think about it, but there was no hope for it. And with the new people she worked with, she could feel their eyes, staring as she fetched coffee in her reduced role. Worse, at one point of the day, Carolyn paged her phone.

"What are you working on?" Carolyn asked.

"Filing the stuff you asked for." Leslie answered.

"Are you sitting?"

"Yes." Leslie said, praying it wasn't the wrong thing to say.

"Good," Carolyn said. There was a hunger in her voice. "I want you to reach between your legs."

"Excuse me?" Leslie squeaked.

"I said reach between your legs slut," Carolyn said. "Did I stutter?"

"No, ma'am." Leslie dropped her hand between her thighs. The tone in Carolyn's voice squashed any idea of rebellion.

"Now rub." Carolyn said.

"What?"

"I said rub that piggy button." Carolyn said. "Now."

Oh God. Leslie looked around. There were people around. People she worked with. They couldn't technically see what she was doing, but they could see her. She couldn't believe she was doing it, and he tried to be as circumspect as possible. Slowly. There. Lord she was still wet from her earlier experience in Carolyn's office. Thinking of it made her fingers move faster. Dear God!

"Are you doing it?" Carolyn asked.

"Yes," Leslie replied in a husky voice.

"Tell me what you are doing."

"Touching myself." Secretly. In the office. God, it turned her on.

"Say it like I told you." Carolyn said.

"Rubbing my piggy button." Leslie whispered. Lord, if anyone should hear. She would die. But it made her wetter still.

"No coming. Buzz me when you are close." And Carolyn hung up the phone.

Leslie didn't quite follow orders. True, she rubbed obediently. Always keeping a watchful eye out lest she get exposed. But she went to the border of coming and waited for it to pass. Instead of calling, she rubbed some more. Getting close again and again. She could feel herself sweating inappropriately. Finally, she buzzed Carolyn.

"I'm close," she breathed into the receiver.

"Is my little pig hot?" Carolyn said. "Are you a horny little pig slut."

"Yes," Leslie answered, her cheeks coloring.

"Good girl," Carolyn said. "I have a new rule for you pig. Anytime you finish rubbing that piggy button, I want those fingers cleaned. And I want you to clean it like you did that rubber dildo - with your little piggy tongue."

It wasn't as bad as licking the dildo. There was no one watching as she licked her own juices off her slimy digits. The young woman had no idea what Carolyn was doing - was oblivious that Carolyn was getting her used to the taste. Just to be sure Carolyn called her several more times that day and had her repeat her actions - rub until orgasm, then call her and lick her fingers clean.

At five the two women left for the day. When the arrived at the parking lot, Leslie asked about her car.

"Don't you worry about that," Carolyn said. "Just hop in mine."

"Let's go get you settle in your new house," said Carolyn.

"I need to go home to get a few things." Leslie said. She needed her real clothes. She needed to cancel her credit cards that were in her lost purse. She needed a moment alone.

"Don't worry, I've got it all under control. We'll we get everything you need for the rest of the week right here." Carolyn pulled into the mall. "They have everything you could possible need right here."

"But I've got things at home. And..."

"Just shut up, while I explain how this is going to work." Carolyn said. "You are not going to get any clothes at home. Those clothes may have been suitable for your old job, but not your new job. We don't want anyone confused if they see you in your cute pant suits and think you are still a project manager. Secretaries don't were those sorts of clothes. What sorts of clothes do you think secretaries should wear, dummy?"

Leslie bit her tongue in anger. She was not a dummy. But she was in a terrible fix. "More trendy," she volunteered.
"I was thinking cheap and trashy," Carolyn said. "More like what you are wearing right now. So let me explain how this is going to work. So pay very close attention. We are going into the mall and into whatever stores I want to go into. If you see me look at something and move it to the front of the rack, I want you to go try it on. No matter what I say, you are going to take it into the dressing room. You are to take off your clothes, and rub your hot little button until you feel like you are going to come. Then you are to put on whatever clothes you are to try on, then come out and parade around in them. The sexier and trashier you look in them when you show them off, the less likely I will find you something even worse. If you do a good job like a good little girl, I will let you choose which clothes you want to buy from the ones you've tried on. If you don't play along with this, then I'm going to pick them out myself and that is the only thing you will have to wear to work. Are we clear?

The implications sent a tendril of cold fear through Leslie insides. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good. I want to see you shake that little money maker, do you understand me pig?"

Shaking her ass had nothing whatsoever to do with dressing for her new job. "But-"

"I have a signed confession. Do you want to test me?"

"No ma'am" The fear of jail made Leslie realize this wasn't just about dressing for her demotion, it was about retribution.

"Now take off your bra." Carolyn said. "You will learn not to contradict me the hard way."

Leslie reached inside her sweater and took off her bra.

"Leave it in the car. Now let's go girl." Carolyn glanced at Leslie's chest and the two hard points showing from her sweater. "Sure is a bit nipply here." she laughed.

Leslie looked down and blushed. Oh, how she wanted to cover those tiny nubs, but she knew better.

Once inside Carolyn steered Leslie into one of the young hip stores. A store call Rave. Leslie didn't shop there, no one under eighteen did. But maybe she could find some active wear. She watched Carolyn closely as the older woman moved a mini-skirt to the front of the rack. God it was so small.

Leslie obediently went over and picked it up. She couldn't seriously expect her to wear this to work...even as a secretary.

She took the garment into the well lit dressing room and disrobed.

Carolyn looked over the top of the door. "Rub a dub dub."

Leslie looked down helplessly. This was perverse. She had dug a hole in the ground and felt like she was falling ever further in. Did Carolyn mean what Leslie thought?

"Rub it pig." Carolyn ordered. "Right now."

She did mean it. Leslie reached down between her legs. She was still wet from this afternoon, but slightly sore. She began to rub in small circles. A rosy glow suffused her cheeks. This was not a very good dressing room to be doing this. The store was busy. There were other people trying on clothes and the dressing room was right there on the side of the store.

"But you know what you aren't allowed to do right?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"I'm not allowed to come."

"Don't dilly-dally, I want you out here ASAP." Carolyn said. "And remember to clean those grimy fingers."

"Yes, ma'am."

Leslie rubbed faster. This was horrible, how could she be expected to do this on demand. And yet, it wasn't long before the pleasure began to suffuse her lower half. And then to expect her to - she burned with humiliation as she licked her fingers clean. Minutes later a flushed and trembling Leslie stepped out of the dressing room. Her cheeks were bright red and her pupils dilated.

"Now, model if for me."

It was embarrassing. No one else was modeling their clothes. And certainly not a 30 year old wearing such young clothes and no panties. She swallowed her pride and walked down the aisle briefly before turning around and walking back to Carolyn.

Anger flashed in Carolyn's eyes. She bent close to Leslie and whispered in her ear. "I said model it you little pig. Now, change into this, rub that button for a few more minutes and come back out again and MODEL. I can find things for you to wear that you wouldn't believe. And if you think you are embarrassed here, wait till you wear them to work.

Newly chastised, Leslie went back into the dressing room, disrobed, and obediently rubbed her button. It was getting harder and harder to obey and not orgasm. God, she needed it. Looking at herself, naked and alone, rubbing off. For an older woman. Parading around for her. Jesus! She wanted to crawl in a hole somewhere. It was only seconds to she was once again panting to come. She licked her fingers clean, and then put on the new dress. A lycra one piece. It was about 2 sizes too small. It wasn't just short but tight. There was no way she was going to wear something like this to work. If she was going to get some suitable clothes, she was going to have to play along.

"Did you fall in?" Carolyn asked loudly at the door.

"No ma'am." Leslie took her hand from between her legs and adjusted the tiny skirt as best she could. She opened the door and came out.

Here goes nothing, she thought to herself and walked down the aisle. Strutted would be a better term. Head held back, she turned on her heel. Hard nipples poked through the silky fabric of her top. she could feel the cold air cooling the hot passions between her legs.

Carolyn smiled and nodded her head this time.

Carolyn said loudly enough for some of the other patrons to hear. "Poor thing. That skirt makes you look like you have no ass at all. Let's see it one more time so I can be sure."

Leslie blushed. Now there were people watching. She stuck out her tush as best as she was able and walked back down the aisle. Giving her ass a little more wiggle than before.

"Yes, no ass at all. Are you sure you like it girl?"

"Yes ma'am, I think it looks cute." Leslie stammered quietly, hoping Carolyn would follow suite and lower her voice. Oh how she wanted to make herself as small as possible.

Carolyn finally gave a brief smile. "If you say so. But it is so short. How would you even wear it?"

"I like it. It looks pretty." She strutted down the aisle shaking her ass from side to side in an exaggerated manner then stopped and looked back over her shoulder. "I mean, I'll have to make sure to pull it down when I stand up." It had already ridden up and the cheeks of her pale bottom was visible beneath the hem. She tugged it down and gave a wiggle. Then turned.

"Oh my word," Carolyn said. "And in the front....everyone will be able to see that you are flat as a board."

The few eyes that weren't looking now turned to stare. Leslie was more embarrassed than she had ever been. Tears peeked out from newly glazed eyes. This was a touchy subject for her - always had been. She had always felt inadequate. And looking at the young girls in the store, girls much younger and they were larger up top than she was.

She was supposed to strut. To flaunt. But this she couldn't. Involuntarily, Leslie hunched her shoulders, wanting to hide them. "Are you sure?"

"Positively." Carolyn shook her head in mock pity. . "Like mosquito bites. Ask anyone."

Then Carolyn singled out one of the young girls who were watching this altercation. Leslie pleaded with her eyes. Please no! Not this.

"Ask her." Carolyn ordered.

So hard to say it. It made Leslie's knees weak. Her tongue rebelled, she had to force those dreaded words out. "Do you - um - do you think it makes me look - fl - flat."

"As a board. Like little mosquito bites," and then the group of girls began to giggle.

"See," Carolyn said. "Now do you believe me?"

Tears welled in Leslie's eyes. She ran to the dressing room and pulled the skirt down and threw down the small top. She wanted to cry but tears wouldn't come. Instead, she was dripping wet. Her button needed attention. Craved it. She moved her hand between her legs and stroked herself. Mosquito bites. The laughter. The humiliation. Oh God.

"That's it pig. Stroke it." Carolyn said from atop the door. "But remember no coming for bad little pigs! And good job modeling. I think you might have actually earned some clothes suitable for work."

Leslie looked at herself in the mirror. Short. Small. Lithe. Flushed with arousal. Mosquito bites. She tweaked a hard nipple, sending ripple of pain and pleasure through her body. Small, but so very sensitive.

Carolyn tossed in a skirt and white shirt. It was short and flirty, but it could be worn at the office. She remembered the earlier warning. If she wanted this, she had to sell it. She opened a few button of the shirt. If she wasn't careful, her tiny hard nipples would peak out. But even if it peeked out, it would be a vast improvement from having to ask those girls if she was flat again.

This outfit was better. Not as tight. Didn't make her feel quite so inadequate. Leslie went back out and modeled the new outfit. Paraded would be a better term. Strutted hither and yon. Tossed her hair. Shook her tight ass. Playfully fingered the hem a bit with her hands. Smiling and blinking coquettishly. She wanted this outfit she ordinarily wouldn't have been caught dead in. Hated the thought of the other outfit, of being embarrassed in front of those young girls. She would do what it took to keep it.

Carolyn seemed pleased. She picked out several more outfits. Leslie hated them all but not as much as the first few outfits. They were still so revealing. So young. So bright. And if acting like a little tramp was an avenue for her to avoid the alternative, then act she would. She strutted, she flirted, she played the part. When it was finally time to make the decision. Which clothes were bought and which stayed, it was a harder decision than she would have thought. Was tight better or short? An exposed belly button or a low cut chest? Lower hemline, but high slit.

In the end she took seven outfits to the front. At best some were cute. At worst slutty. Carolyn even put some makeup on the counter. Although it wasn't makeup for a woman Leslie's age, but for someone much younger. Worse, Leslie was forced to use her own credit card and when she opened her purse to take it out the clerk saw the vibrator she had stashed and giggled. It was obvious that this 30 year old woman didn't belong here. Shouldn't have been buying all these teenaged clothes. And makeup she wouldn't even wear herself. The dildo made up her mind, this was some sort of pervert. A deviant.

The next stop was almost as bad. It was a shoe store. Where she was forced to try on all sorts of high heeled pumps. These shoes. She knew these shoes would draw unwanted attention. Just knew it. And the clerk was oh so helpful as he tried to look up her short skirt. With no panties, she kept her legs as close together as possible, but she was sure he had caught a peek.

Carolyn leaned close and whispered in Leslie's ear. "You have permission to come if want little pig."

Had she heard right? And she did want to. God how she did. She was horny as hell. She was swimming in her juices. She was sure she could smell herself when she moved just right.

"Now?" she asked.

"Right now."

She couldn't. Not here. There were customers. She looked around again. But most were not looking at her. Could she? Why was she even thinking of doing such a thing? What was wrong with her? And soon it wasn't a decision, but an act. Her hand found it's way between her legs and went straight for her hot piggy button.

"Pig. Whore." Carolyn sneered quietly. "Just look at you."

Oh God. Leslie's finger went faster - so close. Carolyn's hateful words only spurred her passion.
"We didn't have a 5 and 1/2, would you like to try a six?" the salesman asked.

Couture
Couture
3,837 Followers