The Demotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers

"Oh that's it - that's it," Carolyn groaned.

Leslie expertly licked Carolyn's gushing sex. Her face was coated with the other woman's sticky nectar.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Carolyn moaned. "How does it feel down there little pig slut? Are your knees sore?"

"Yes," Leslie said taking a deep breath and stretching her aching neck.

"I didn't say stop," Carolyn said. "Did I say stop?"

"No ma'am." Leslie went back to work. It was getting harder and harder to continue. "You can answer while you lick." Carolyn said. "Are your knees sore?
"Mmmmffff" Yes they were sore. The hard tile cut into the bony parts of her knees no matter which way she shifted them.

"Does that skinny neck hurt?"

"Mmmmfff" God yes. Her muscles and her spine ached. It was a wretched position. But soon. Maybe soon she would come.

"Is it hard to breathe with your nose in my ass?"

"Mmmmff" It wasn't quite so hard. Impossible at times, but she could move back to take a breath when necessary.

"No? Well get it in there further. Get it right in there and root around little pig slut."

"Mmmmmfff" Now it was impossible. Her lungs burned. Every breath came with difficulty. A grunting - squeaking - wet breath.

"This is nice. This is real nice. I think I'm going to make you do this often." Carolyn moaned. "Just like in the magazine. I want you to do it in the office. To eat me. To brown nose me. To show everyone what a hot little piece of ass I have working for me."

"Are you rubbing your button?" Carolyn asked.

"Mmmmmffff" God was she ever. It was getting harder and harder to rub. It was sore from her continual abuse of it today. But she was close. God she was close. And thinking of being back at the office, dressed in those humiliating skimpy clothes, swishing her hips, her permed hair bouncing playfully....and the things she was going to be forced to do behind closed doors....it made her fire rage like a furnace.

"That my girl," Carolyn said. "If you get close to coming, I want you to put that hand down. Leave that hot little slut button alone. Then I want you to use your other hand and stick a finger up your tight little piggy ass and give it a good fingering."

God, this was perverted. So perverted. On her knees, licking her boss. Her nose firmly planted in her ass and being ordered to finger herself - back there. Yet here she was. More turned on that she had ever been. So close. So goddamn close.

"Are you close?"

"Mmmmffff-snorg." She was there. On the brink. God how she needed it. Oh Please Lord - please.

"Get that hand away. I said get it away." Carolyn watched the petite woman struggle to overcome her natural inclination to finish herself off. Watched her move her hand down. Watched her hips buck. "Now, the other hand. Move it to the back. Finger it. Finger that hot little ass."

Leslie fingered her ass for the first time. It felt nice, as if she were being invaded anew, yet it hurt all the same. Soon the orgasm she had been seeking faded. She kept licking. Kept fingering.

"You want that button again? Are you ready for that hot piggy button?"

"Mmmmmffff" God how she wanted it. Needed it. Desperate to touch that piggy putton.

"Then do it. Rub that piggy button."

"Mmmmfff" Leslie moaned, spinning her fingers around hot piggy button. Electricity flashed inside her. She was almost there.

"What's wrong? Ready to come already. You know what to do. Switch those hands pig."

There on the kitchen floor. Aching knees forgotten. Hungry sex yearning as her fingers left, and new ones found her tight rear hole.

"How does that feel?" Carolyn said. "Tell me how it feels."

"It hurts." Leslie groaned. "It burns." And yet. And yet somehow she was enjoying it too. But it wasn't enough. Not like the other. Her brows creased in frustration.

"What's that look for?" Carolyn said.

"Please?"

"Please what?"

"I'm so close." Leslie pleaded. "Can I - Can I come?"

"I'm close too." Carolyn said. "Less talking and more licking. My clit. Work my clit. Oh that's nice." She purred as Leslie's tongue fluttered over her clit.

"You want to come, do you pig slut?" Carolyn asked.
"Mmmmffff"

"Add another finger to that hot little piggy ass," Carolyn said. "Let's see what happens then."

By now Leslie was too far gone to care. She added her middle digit to her pointer. She sawed them in and out. This time, instead of her orgasm fading...she could feel it - dear Lord it was surging anew, it was coming back. Blooming like a flower. Was it even possible? An animalistic moan escaped her throat.

"You like it, oh you like it don't you my little pig slut," Carolyn cooed. "Well you better get used to it. Because that's how little pigs come. They come from being fucked in their hot little piggy asses."

The haunting words penetrated Leslie's sex addled mind. Was this how she would come now? From playing with her ass? Being fucked there? Would Carolyn ever allow her to come in the normal fashion? How was it possible that another woman now controlled the when and how of her sexuality? And now even the where. The thought of it pushed her over the edge. Sent molten lava through her hot loins. She was going to come. From this. In this degrading fashion. Fingering her asshole. A slut. A pig. She must like it. She must be what Carolyn imagined.

"Are you close pig slut?" Carolyn said.

"mmmmmffff. mffffff" Leslie groaned in admission.

"Fuck me, I'm coming. Goddamn that's so good." Carolyn moaned riding the face that was desperately trying to please her. She slid further down the counter, until she was on the floor on her hands and knees. "Don't stop. Don't you dare stop."

Both women became a tangle of arms and limbs as their bodies were rocked by climax. Soon Carolyn stood up back up and ran her fingers through her dark hair.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had," said Carolyn. She meant it to. She was glad she had set this slut up and taken possession of her. "What a turn on you are little pig."

As Leslie's sexual lust began to ebb, the cold hard reality of what she had done began to sink in. What had she done? She had come. Surely. Had come from masturbating her ass. And despite the discomfort, she had enjoyed it. Loved it. What would she do now?

Carolyn looked down at the wet plastered face of her newest slave. God how the woman made her blood hunger for that small tight body. Wanted to control it. Wanted to own it.

She answered the questions that Leslie never voiced. "I'm going to do things to you that you never dreamed possible. I'm going to make you do things you would never imagine. I'm going to dress you up like a little doll, my little barbi slut. I'm going to make you up. My hot little pig slut, we are going to be such good friends."

Her new life terrified a part of her mind. Yet, her body melted at the thought. What was wrong with her? Why did this turn her on? She got up off the floor on trembling legs and folded herself in Carolyn's hungry embrace. Kissed those red ravenous lips. Lost herself in the woman's powerful eyes. And embarked on her new journey.

Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers