The Demotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers

Jesus. She snatched her hand out from between her legs. That was close. Had he seen?

"Ah no. How about this one?" she asked, showing him another pair of pumps. Then quickly switched hands when she realized her fingers were wet. She blushed furiously.

The salesman didn't seem to notice. "I'll check." and he went to the back. Glancing over his shoulder as he left.

Stop looking at me! Leslie thought to herself. Hurry up and just go. Finally he was gone. Carolyn reminded her to clean her fingers, which she did, sucking them quickly and efficiently before her hand dived back between her legs. Feverously rubbing.

"You are such a slut. A little pig." Carolyn said. "I want to hear you say it. Tell me what you are."

"A pig. A slut." Leslie gasped, and she meant it. Fuck she was so close. "A whore."

"Oh here he is again." Carolyn said. "What a quick young man."

No. No. No. Leave me be.

"Here we are," the salesman said carrying the box of shoes. "We have it in stock. Here let me help you try it on."

"Nevermind. I think we have to go now." Carolyn said. "Come on girl. You've found enough shoes for tonight."

"Please." Leslie breathed, she stuck a finger in her mouth while the sales man watched. She was begging. She needed just a bit more time. A few more seconds. Then she would surely be able to come.

"No. No more shoes. We've been here long enough. I think you've done enough damage on your credit card."

Leslie didn't get to pick any of the shoes. Carolyn chose them all. They were all at least 3 inches high except for a pair of Mary Janes. The total came up to almost $400 dollars. Poor Leslie was getting further and further in debt. Debt that would be harder and harder to pay off. But at least this time she kept the dildo in her purse hidden from the clerk.

The next stop was a hair salon.

"Please no." Leslie begged even before setting foot in the salon.

"What?" asked Carolyn, in a voice that was more a demand than question.

"I just. It's just-" stammered the young woman. The shoes. The outfits. The job. It had all taken it's toll. But there was something so personal about a hair style. And Leslie could tell where this was heading.

"You'd rather see what type of hairstyles they have in jail, is that what you were getting ready to ask?"

"No. No ma'am. I-" Leslie stopped talking while she was ahead.

"Do you have an appointment?" asked young girl at the counter.

"No she doesn't," Carolyn said. "Do you have anyone available? Anyone at all?"

"Yes we do. Cathy will be with you in just a moment."
Carolyn bent low and whispered in Leslie's ear. "Now while you get your haircut, I want you to keep your eyes on me. If you see me scratch my nose, I want you to do something. Can you guess what it is?"

Oh God. Not here too? Leslie nodded her head. "Rub myself."

"For not saying it like I taught you, I think we'll get you a perm," Carolyn said. "Care to go for a mohawk?"

"Rub my piggy button." Leslie wanted to crawl under the floor. She said it louder than she planned. She looked back and hoped none of the women sitting in the waiting area heard her. "Please, I don't want a mohawk."

"That's my girl. And don't you dare rub it too much."

"Hi, I'm Angie. Right this way." A slightly large woman led Leslie to the back and put a smock around her neck. "So how would you like it."

Carolyn spoke up, taking charge. "The length is perfect. What'd I'd like, is a perm." She ran her fingers through Leslie's hair. "Some nice loose curls. Fun and playful."

Angie looked in the mirror and caught Leslie's eyes. Something wasn't quite right here, and she couldn't put her finger on it. She had never really had someone order a hairstyle for another woman. But Leslie nodded even though her eyes appeared strained. So it must be alright.

During the process, Leslie kept her eyes on Carolyn. Waiting for the signal. Every so often the older woman would give a knowing smile and scratch her nose.

Leslie did her best to follow orders. It was incredibly embarrassing. She had to be very careful so there wouldn't be a tell-tale sign of finger movement in the middle of the black smock. Not to breathe heavy. Not to gasp as she approached orgasm. It was quite a battle. Round and round her digit went stroking her sex. Her brain went into a muddle haze. Over and over again. In a constant state of frustration and denial. And then it was over. It had felt like no time at all before she was spun around in the chair in front of the mirror.

"How do you like it?" Angie asked.

"It's - it's-" Horrible Leslie wanted to say.

"Perfect." Carolyn said with a smile. She piled the curls on top of Leslie's head and let them fall. "Absolutely perfect."

And even Leslie had to admit that her hair was pretty in a way. But it was not in a professional way. The curls were fun. They were playful. They were oh so young. But between the hair, the clothes, the makeup, and the shoes - there was no way anyone - ANYONE would respect her opinion at work or anywhere else for that matter. Carolyn was turning her into a - a - a bimbo.

Once again she paid for something she didn't want. $120 for ruining her hair.

They left and the next stop was the bookstore. After the hair salon, Leslie gave a sigh of relief. This surely couldn't as bad.

"I'm going to go in after you." Carolyn said. "And I want you to go to the front and ask for some dirty magazines."

Leslie's cheeks burned a bright red. Now she was going to be further humiliated and forced to buy playgirl magazine for this bitch. But of everything that had happened so far, this was probably the least humiliating.

"I want you to ask for at least 3 magazines. I want you to specifically ask what they have that has women with large breasts in them. I'll be right behind you, so I'll know if you ask or not."

Dear God. When would it end! This could be the worst humiliation of them all.

Leslie waited patiently in line. Shivering as her fear grew. She looked behind the counter. All the dirty magazines were on the back rack, they were hidden so that the covers could not be seen. Finally, too soon, it was her turn.

"Can I help you?" a young woman asked.

"Yes," Leslie's cheeks burned bright red shifting from one foot to the other. "I'm looking for a-a magazine."

"The magazines are on the rack to the left," the clerk said, mouth working on a piece of chewing gum.

"I want something from back here. Do you have anything-" Leslie steeled herself and took a breath. "Something that has girls with big - big ah."

She couldn't look the girl in her smug blue eyes. She had too look down at her white knuckles.

"Girls with big what?" the girl asked a little louder than she should have and popped a bubble. Out of the corner of her eyes, Leslie could feel people turn to stare.

Leslie looked up briefly. The girl was smiling superiorly at Leslie's small breasts and had taken to displaying her own serious amount of cleavage.

"Girls with big - big um breasts." Leslie finally forced out. She was mortified. But she was also very turned on. Did she like this? This humiliation. This embarrassment. She yearned to rub her hot piggy button. What was happening to her?
"Sure we do." The girl went back and placed the magazine on the counter, leaning forward, her tan cleavage right on top of the magazine. "It's called Jugs. All about women with large breasts. Anything else?"

"I'd like a couple more. I'm not sure which ones. Could you pick them out for me please?"

The girl went back and put two more on the counter. Girls On Girls and a magazine call Ass. "How about these?"

"Thank you." Leslie said and handed over her credit card. She couldn't keep her eyes off the covers. On the cover of Jugs, there was a farm girl in cutoffs. Her gingham top was tied below two impossibly large breasts. There were two stars covering her nipples. The next magazine called Ass had two girls that appeared to be hispanic. They were naked and pressing their breasts together and posed their well shaped and very prominent asses. The last magazine, Girls on Girls drew her eyes more than the others. It was also the one she wanted desperately to hide. One the cover were two women. They appeared to be some sort of office workers. One was blonde, and she was facing a copier machine. The light from the copier was shining up into her face and into her hair as she leaned over it on her elbows. Her back was arched and her well-shaped ass was sticking out. Her dress was rucked up to her waist. Her face was a mask of utter contentment. Long blonde bangs fell into her eyes.

Another girl with long ash-brown hair knelt behind her. She was on her knees and looked uncomfortable in her tight skirt and heels. She had on glasses. It was impossible to see more, because her face was buried in the other girl's backside. Dear Lord! Leslie wanted to hide the cover lest anyone see. Electric bolts of pleasure ran through her sex.

"Going to be a busy night?" the clerk asked, grinning like a crocodile and popping a bubble.

Leslie nodded dumbly. Just as things seemed like they couldn't get worse, there always seemed to be a new worse to discover. She looked behind her and there was Carolyn with a knowing smirk on her face.

But, finally it was over and the two ladies loaded all their purchases into Carolyn's trunk and set off for home.

"Reach in the back and get your magazines out." Carolyn said while she drove.

Leslie reached back and got the bag containing the magazines. Then she attempted to slid her skirt back down from where it had ridden up.

"Don't bother," Carolyn said. "Matter of fact, I want you to spread your legs."

Leslie obediently parted her thighs.

"Wider pig." Carolyn sneered. "Spread like a pig, not a lady."

A pig - not a lady. Leslie had once been a lady. Had even this morning worn a tasteful pant suit. Whose idea of spreading her legs was to put around 12 inches of space between her knees. But this time she parted them further, opened them until her knees were at opposite ends of the vehicle. Spread like a tramp - a whore.

"Now get out a magazine."

Leslie took out Jugs.

"Now find a good picture."

Leslie flipped through the pages and settled on one in particular. The girl had long dark hair. She was lying in bed. Legs open. Fingers spreading her labia. She had large melon shaped breasts with nipples that were larger than silver dollars.

"Show me what you found." Carolyn said.

Leslie showed her the picture and a faint blush crept to her cheeks.

"Oh she's pretty," Carolyn said. "And have you ever seen such breasts?"

Leslie nodded her head.

"Where have you seen them?" Carolyn asked. "Not in a mirror, that's for sure."

Leslie's cheeks burned at the jibe. "At the gym I used to work out at -"

"Stop." Carolyn interrupted. "I want you rub that little piggy button first."

Leslie reached between her legs and began to rub.

"Now tell me about it."

Leslie didn't know which was worse. Looking at the magazine while riding in the car, her legs spread wide, in constant danger of exposure or telling this tale. "At the gym I used to work out at. I was changing after my shower and this woman came up to me. She was naked and started talking to me. She had very large breasts. It was very uncomfortable."

"Were you naked? Did she make you feel inadequate?"

"I wasn't naked. I had a . . . towel wrapped around me."

"Ah, but you were afraid to take it down weren't you. Afraid that she might see? Afraid others might see? Comparing yours to hers. So much smaller. So embarrassing."

A rosy glow suffused Leslie's cheeks. "Yes." she gave a small moan. How had Carolyn figured it out? "I-I couldn't dress. Not the whole time. I was stuck there. And she kept talking." She gave a gasp and rubbed faster.

"She was telling me about her training," Leslie's small hips bucked. She had forgotten the magazine. Forgotten that she was displayed in a car. That the man in the SUV next to her was staring at her with wide open eyes. "S-She even demonstrated the exercises. And all the while - her - her breasts..."

"They swung, didn't they piggy?" Carolyn said. "Did they make you want to touch them?"

"Yes - I mean no." Leslie stammered. "I mean I.ah-ah" Oh she was so close to coming.

"Stop rubbing you little slut." Carolyn said. "Have I given you permission yet?"

"No." Leslie reluctantly removed her hand. Her pelvis kept gyrating, begging for more. She licked her fingers without being asked. It was becoming second nature.

"That's right." Carolyn said. "Only when I give permission. Now take out the other book."

Leslie took out the Ass book.

"We'll save that for later." Carolyn said. "The other one."

Leslie timidly reached into the bag and took out the last book as if it were contaminated. From the cover, she knew what sort of pictures would be inside.

"Look in there and find a picture you like." Carolyn said. "And keep rubbing."

Leslie thumbed through the magazine. The pictures inside were bad, but not as bad as th cover. Somewhere in there she knew there was a pictorial based on the cover. The two girls in the office. One over the copier. The other kneeling behind her. Whatever she did, she did not want to stay on that page very long. And most importantly, not let Carolyn see it. She found another picture. Much tamer. And resumed her rubbing.

They finally arrived at Carolyn's house and took the bags inside. Leslie wondered what was next. Would they eat dinner? Watch TV?

"Care for some dinner?" Carolyn asked.

"Yes, please."

Carolyn took two meals from the freezer and nuked them in the microwave. She sat them on the table. "Go get the magazine you were looking at."

Leslie got the magazine and sat down at the table. Carolyn was already eating. Leslie joined her.

"Show me the picture you liked best." Carolyn said.

Leslie showed her one she had picked out. It was the tamest in the book. Two young girls, who appeared to be kissing for the first time. They appeared to be at a sleep-over. The were lesbians of course. She knew where this was going. It terrified her and yet turned her on at the same time.

"Oh that is nice," Carolyn said. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Leslie's cheeks warmed from embarrassment.

"Oh you have, haven't you?" Carolyn said. "Who did you kiss little pig? Some little slut?"

"No," Leslie admitted. "It was on spring break. It was a dare. She was....she was my best friend."

"How sweet," Carolyn said. "Piggy love."

"No...I wasn't. She wasn't. We weren't gay-"

Leslie words were smothered by Carolyn's lips. The kiss was soft and light. Carolyn danced her tongue along Leslie's lips until the younger woman tried to meet her kisses.

"Like that?" Carolyn said. "Is that how you kissed?"

"Yes." Leslie said, slightly out of breath. She meant to say she wasn't gay. But that kiss. It was heavenly.

"But I bet that isn't the way you like to be kissed, is it little piggy?" Carolyn said, as she stood, moved in close again, and tilted Leslie's head up with her chin. She kissed the young woman again, this time powerfully. She probed her mouth with her tongue. Pinched her hard nipples. She could feel a moan escape Leslie's throat, and then she pulled away, leaving Leslie wanting more.

"That's the way a pig slut is meant to be kissed," Carolyn said, as she turned the magazine over to the front page. "And I bet that wasn't the picture you liked best either, was it you lying pig."

Oh God, not that! Leslie turned the magazine over and tried to keep her face blank.

"You can't hide it from me. I know what turns on a pig." Carolyn said, as she took the magazine over to the kitchen counter and looked at it more closely. "I must admit. It affects me too."

The older woman took down her stylish pants and pulled her panties down. "God I'm so wet," she said and caressed her hot sex. "You've got me hot as hell."

Then she went back to the magazine. "And every picture tells a thousand words," Carolyn said. "What do you think is the story there? Two girls, in the office late one night. And then what? What do you think?"

It was impossible to think. Not here. Like this. With Carolyn staring at her and touching herself at the same time. Even though it was hard to think, Leslie knew she wouldn't admit to her real thoughts of the picture. She lied instead. "I think one liked the other. But the other had never been with another woman." Leslie said breathlessly.

"Bullshit," Carolyn said. "Look at the slut there on her knees. That looks terribly uncomfortable. Why would that little pig slut be there?"

"Blackmail?" Leslie said. It slipped out and she wished she could take it back now. Blackmail. Just like she was being blackmailed.

Carolyn moaned, arched her back, her hand busy rubbing her very hot sex. "Blackmail. How delicious. Keep going." She stroked her sex a bit faster and moaned.

"The one on her knees is being blackmailed by her coworker."

"The one one her knees? You mean the pig slut?" Carolyn said, she shifter her hips and raised her skirt up higher. Her ass was full and sexy. "Now say it again."

"The pig- the pig slut is being blackmailed by her coworker." Pig slut. Blackmail. Just like me. Somewhere in the back of Leslie's mind something clicked. A pig slut. Maybe the girl on her knees deserved it. Maybe she even liked it.

"Mmmmmm..." Carolyn moaned. "I love this story. Come closer and tell me more."

"The pig slut is being forced to kiss the other girl's ass." The other girl, the one being kissed, she was leaning over just like Carolyn.

"Closer...."

Leslie found herself going to her knees and slowly planting a kiss on each of Carolyn's ivory cheeks.

"That's a good pig slut." Carolyn said. "Kiss me."

Leslie kissed her again and her kisses trailed to the underside of Carolyn's cheeks as she tried to make her way to her dark musky crevice. She would lick her. Just like the girl on the cover. However, Carolyn moved her ass to defy the younger woman's progress.

"What are you trying to do little pig?" asked Carolyn.

"Kiss you."

"You were kissing me," Carolyn said. "Just like the picture you said you liked. Sweet little kisses, isn't that what you want? Sweet little slumber party kisses."

"I-I-" Leslie stammered. Sweet little kisses weren't what she craved at all. Not right now. What she craved, she would have thought impossible only a day ago. She wanted another woman. She wanted this woman. "I want to lick you."

"Is that the best you can do?" Carolyn said. "Try again."

"I want to - eat you." Leslie admitted her desires. Carolyn wasn't making her do this. She wanted it.

"So disappointing little pig slut," Carolyn said, starting to stand back up. "Maybe you don't want to do this after all."
And then the words began to flow before Leslie could even think of them much less stop them. "I want to eat you. I want to tongue fuck you. I want to put my face in your hot ass."

"That's my hot little slut." Carolyn bent back over the counter and spread her legs a bit wider. "Get in there."

Leslie moved closer and tilted her head back. She slowly stuck out her tongue and tasted a woman for the first time. It wasn't bad. She kissed her pink plum and danced her tongue on its wet lips.

"Get that face in there." Carolyn ordered. "You want my hot ass? Here it is. Shove that pretty face right in there little pig slut."

Leslie moaned and pushed her face into Carolyn's ass. She was in there. Licking. Sucking. Her nose pressed dangerously close to the older woman's damp nether hole.

"That's nice." Carolyn moaned. "Go on. Put it in there. I want you to be my little brown-noser. My little brown noser pig slut."

God, the woman was a sadist. But Leslie craved it. She obediently poked at the woman's rear hole with her pert nose.

Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers